Creating an email list

I have a column of email addresses, and I want to combine them all into one
cell seperated by commas. I want to make an group email list that I can just
copy into an email without having to enter each individual emaill address.

Say your email list is in column C starting in C1.  In D1 enter "=C1"
without the quotes.  In D2 enter =D1&","&C2.  Drag this formula down as far
as your email list goes.  The last cell will show all the emails.  HTH  Otto

"ILunacy" <ILunacy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have a column of email addresses, and I want to combine them all into
> one
> cell seperated by commas. I want to make an group email list that I can
> just
> copy into an email without having to enter each individual emaill address.

0
Otto
3/5/2010 5:00:49 PM
Hopefully not for all the 500 mentioned in another thread... ;-)
Again..., Assuming your E-Mail list resides in range A1:A10:
Press ALT+[F11] > declare a Module (if doesn't exist) and type the following
UDF:
Function Concat(Rng As Range, Delimiter As String)
    For Each ST In Rng
        If ST <> "" Then S = S & ST & Delimiter
    Next
    Concat = Left(S, Len(S) - Len(Delimiter))
End Function
=Concat(A1:A10,",")
Micky

"ILunacy" wrote:

> I have a column of email addresses, and I want to combine them all into one
> cell seperated by commas. I want to make an group email list that I can just
> copy into an email without having to enter each individual emaill address.

create a roster

Synchronise email from computer to laptop
Hi Can anyone advise me how to set up my laptop to receive the emails that I receive on my main computer. The laptop is linked up wireless to my main computer. I also have a phone and the emails download to the phone but not to the laptop. Many thanks Saxon Using POP3? Enable the option to leave a copy on the server in your account settings; http://www.msoutlook.info/question/160 -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlook.in...

Print Autocomplete list
I am using Outlook 2003 and have been unable to find out any way of viewing and printing a copy of all of the entries in the Autocomplete list. Is this possible? A reference to a helpfull article or tutorial would be appreciated. TIA There's this tool which may help: http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/outlook_nk2_autocomplete.html "KiwiBrian" <briantoz@ihug.co.nz> wrote in message news:h99lja$fdl$1@lust.ihug.co.nz... > I am using Outlook 2003 and have been unable to find out any way of > viewing and printing a copy of all of the entries in the Autocomplete > lis...

Task Create - Status

Create external database

How to create pie chart with %

Help with sending emails
I can not send emails, I keep getting the error message below. I have aol and am using the aol incomming and outgoing settings. Any help would be appreciated. The message could not be sent. The authentication setting might not be correct for your outgoing e-mail [SMTP] server. For help solving this problem, go to Help, search for "Troubleshoot Windows Mail", and read the "I'm having problems sending e-mail" section. If you need help determining the proper server settings, please contact your e-mail service provider. The rejected e-mail address was '...

550 5.7.1 error when others send email to us
We have Exchange 2003 and have two domains set up and they have been working fine for years. We recently added a third domain but senders to this domain get a "remote host said: 550 5.7.1. Unable to relay" when they send email to it. The new domain has been added under recipient policy and the mx records are correct. All our IT professionals have been scratching their heads over this one....please help! Go into your recipient policy and edit the new address. Make sure that the box is checked that states "This Exchange Organization is responsible for all mail deliver...

Where is it storing email addresses I reply to, not in contacts
Help I do not have a global contacts option that comes up. All that is available is my outlook and the contacts. outlook is empty and contact list is as it should be. When I type in s, it gives me all these addresses for people that I replied to their mail. I don't know how to find a setting to keep it from adding the email addresses and I don't know how to find where its storing them in order to delete them. Thanks They are stored in your autocompletin cache, a file with an NK2 extension. Remove individual addresses from the autocompletion cache by highlighting the entry wh...

Move attachments from certain Exchange 2k email address to a network folder
Does anyone know if its possible to poll a particular email address and move or copy any TIF attachments to a network folder? We have SBS 2000 with Exchange 2000. Thanks in advance for any suggestions. Dan Williams Not to worry, i found an alternative method to do what we needed. dan_williams@newcross-nursing.com (Dan Williams) wrote in message news:<2eac5d02.0405200811.5252b7c2@posting.google.com>... > Does anyone know if its possible to poll a particular email address > and move or copy any TIF attachments to a network folder? > > We have SBS 2000 with Exchange 2000. ...

when form created

Select items from list and show in text box
I want to be able to select an items from a list I have setup and have them show in a text box (possibly with the aid of a select button). Could someone please explain to me how to do this as I have no idea about Visual Basic and macros don't work? Thanks in advance Jeanette You can create a dropdown list with data validation: http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal01.html Or, create a combobox on a UserForm: http://www.contextures.com/xlUserForm02.html rosscojet@tiscali.co.uk wrote: > I want to be able to select an items from a list I have setup and have > them show in a ...

Creating a Brochure

How to create Access macro shortcut

Excel Data List
I have a large database in an Excel spreadsheet with subtotal formula below. When I used the Data - List function to sort through th database, a few things happened to the underlying subtotal data: 1. When I click out of the list, the cells in columns below the lis become blank. 2. The subtotals that are referenced by formulas in other sheets stil feed out as though the data were extant, though the cells appea blank. Why does the underlying data only show up when the active cell is i the defined list? How can I fix it? Thanks, Rya -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com I fi...

Delay receiving email
Hi, We use Exchange 2000 and Windows 2000. I have recently been expeirencing intermitent delays in receiving email from two seperate domains.The delays are usually 3 hours but sometimes even longer. In the header info the delay happens at the last hop before reaching our domain. I have checked the exchange logs as well as the logs on our gateway but they do not indicate any delay once we receive the email. I am not sure what else I should do. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Bryan ...

Creating an ad book

Old emails not displayed (Multiple PC's using same inbox)
I have 2 machines running XP and Outlook 2000. Both mahcines are setup to using the same Exchange Server email account. When i open outlook in one machine all mail are visable is the inbox, and new mail is received correctly. But if i opne Outlook on the second machine my inbox is empty. Any new mails will appear quickly then disappear. I cannot get the second machine to display old emails. If I leave the first machine off, all new mail will stay in the second machines inbox, but if I open outlook on the second machine all mail disappears and is shown in the first machines inbox. A...