create a data entry form template in Excel 2003?

In previous versions of Excel it was possible to create a data entry form
template by using the template wizard add in.
How do you do this in Excel 2003.

Frontpage 2003 or Publisher 2003 ?
Which one should I use? I am not familiar with Publisher. I am familiar with FrontPage. What kind of support is needed on the server side for a web ? cgi? etc. Any info or a link to some info appreciated. Hi Cracker Jacks (cjacks<nospamz)@verizon.net), in the newsgroups you posted: || Which one should I use? I am not familiar with Publisher. I am || familiar with FrontPage. What kind of support is needed on the || server side for a web ? cgi? etc. Any info or a link to some info || appreciated. I recommend FrontPage 2003. FrontPage 2003 doesn't REQUIRE FrontPage Server extensions,...

Is it possible to add a base line in excel
I have a graph the tracks test scores. I want to establish in a bar chart a base line for acceptable test scores. I can do this by drawing a line on the chart but I want to be able to include this in the chart itself. Hi see: http://andypope.info/charts/averageline.htm http://www.tushar-mehta.com/excel/charts/straight_lines/index.html http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/DummySeries.html#AddLine -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Tom King wrote: > I have a graph the tracks test scores. I want to establish in a bar > chart a base line for acceptable test scores. I can do th...

Opening a new instance of Excel

VBA Form Position
Here is a question for the community on VBA - I am puzzled and would love some input as to why this behavior: I am trying to open up a separate form to display some additional attributes when Item Maintenance is opened. This form is opened right below the item maint form, has the same width as item maint and about an inch and a half tall, and displays attributes from a custom table. User may move the item maint form and I am moving this custom form along with it. I am using the left and top properties of the Item Maintenance form. I then add the item maintenance form's he...

Subtracting value from main form
I have a borrow module which will alow user to return item separately. So, I have get the structure of returning it separately. In my main form is the borrowing item, with the loaned quantity and the owed quantity (will be calculated). In the subform, there is the returning transaction. User will need to key in the quantity returned and it will be automatically deducted from the quantity owed. But how am I supposed to get the quantity deducted while it 1 is in main form and the other is in subform? -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-fo...

Emailing in excel 2003 02-26-10

Excel Crash

cmbo box on subform fills fields on form when chkbx is yes
I have a multi-tabbed form that details bid data ranging from pricing to contact info to departmental notes. Page two has a subform listing general contractors to whom we bid. One bid may have 10-15 contractors listed. When a purchase order is issued from one of these contractors I select a checkbox indicating that GC. I would like the opening page on this tabbed form to show the address and contact info for that GC when the checkbox is yes. Is this possible? -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-formscoding/200803/1 On Mar 17, 3:04=A0p...

graphing data
What is necessary to graph the number(s) in cell(s) when the number in that cell(s) is/are generated from a formula in those cells? -- mikaman Graph them in exactly the same way that would have done if the numbers had been typed into the cells. -- David Biddulph "mikaman" <mikaman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7A6F240E-44F3-4636-8F2F-6DE39722D0EE@microsoft.com... > What is necessary to graph the number(s) in cell(s) when the number in > that > cell(s) is/are generated from a formula in those cells? > -- > mikaman ...

Outlook 2003

Copy filtered data
Let's say I have data in A1:Gxx. Now I use Autofilter to find all rows which has a "2" in column C. Let's say it leaves rows 1:4 and 8:10. Now I want to copy the filtered data in columns F:G and paste the values (not to an empty range which is easy) but to the same cells in colums D:E. Any help? Hans Knudsen Try Advanced Filter, excellent tutorial here from Debra Dalgeish, owner of the site, http://www.contextures.com/xladvfilter01.html#ApplyAF Regards, Alan. "Hans Knudsen" <Hans.Knudsen@mail.tele.dk> wrote in message news:%23xtVdlR8FHA.740@TK2MSFTNG...

subreport between each entry on the report
I have created a report that has entries 1,2,3 and 4. I want to add a subreport which has 2 more entries. However, when i try to do so, the entries for the subreport show up in between those on the report. This is not what i want. I want the subreport entries to show up below those of the main report. How do i do this. Radhika Put the subreport in the report footer. or Put the subreport in a group footer that is printed after your details -- John Spencer Access MVP 2002-2005, 2007 Center for Health Program Development and Management University of Maryland Baltimore County .. "...

Dates in a form for filtering Report query
I have a form "Period" with two text boxes. One for startDate and one for EndDate. I want to use that form to limit the query for my Report by the dates. However, when I refer to the Form it does not seem to understand it is a date? I use the following statement in my query: SELECT Opphold.CheckIn FROM Opphold WHERE (((Opphold.CheckIn)<=[Forms]![Perioder].[txtStartDate])); I also tried to convert it to a date like the following: CDate(<=[Forms]![Perioder].[txtStartDate]))) but that did not work? What should I do in order to the query to read the condition or dat...

Excel Edit F2 button changed for Mac???

How do I create a pivot table if the pivot table icon or menu ite.
If rhe pivot table icon ...??? Please clarify in the body of the message. "Lynn@WS" <Lynn@WS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0E6B098C-551A-4389-9048-7F4F5A6E5EF8@microsoft.com... > ...

EXCEL TROUBLESHOOTING #2

How to set tab order for a dynamically created CEdit?
Anyone knows? Use SetWindowPos(...) and change the position in the z-order. -- Vipin Aravind <mdnightman@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1139117672.835639.159660@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > Anyone knows? > Use SetWindowPos. -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com <mdnightman@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1139117672.835639.159660@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > Anyone knows? > ...

Create pre-set margins & page no's.
How does one "pre-set" margins & desired page-numbering option so that most Word files that a person creates or copies from the Internet automatically are set to these specifications when a new document page is opened? (I am tired of doing this "by hand"over and over again each day!) Also, can I create one or more of this type of "template?" (I've never done this sort of thing before.) Create a template with the desired options specified. See http://word.mvps.org/faqs/customization/CreateATemplatePart1.htm. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Wo...

how to divide a numbers in a table of data by 1,000, all at once
I've noticed in some spreadsheets that numbers are displayed as rounded...i.e. so that one isn't looking at 1,403,333 + 2,333,999 etc. but rather 1403 + 2334, etc. with a note at the top that says "000's". In one step, how can I edit all the numbers in a table so that they show to the nearest 10,000 (i.e. 1403 +2334), without dividing them one by one by 1,000? Or, to go at it from another angle, how do I divide each # by 1,000? The ROUND feature requires that I create a new table. Not exactly what I'm looking for. Enter 1000 in an unused cell. ...

Excel Cells Contents to HTML Pages