COUNT /COUNTIF for Multiple Column Defined Dynamic Named Range #2

Hi Myrna,

Tin�

--
Tin
Tin�'s Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1541

http/1.1 500 internal server error #2
hi , hope u will be fine by the Grace of God plzz help me i have server 2003 with sp1 and exchange server with sp1 previously my exchange was working properly but from few days when i attach file in outlook web access the error occured is"http/1.1 500 internal server error" where as when i send mail through outlook express there is no error occur so plzz give me some advice so that i can configured my exchange prob , with regards , ali ...

Display bitmap in larger dimensions than original #2
How can i display an image in larger dimensions than its original dimensions. Image is to be displayed in a picture control . E.G. a image of original dimension 320 X 240 is to be displayed in 800 X 600 i have tried it with CPaintDC(this); dc.StretchBlt(left, top, 800, 600, &m_dcMem, 0, 0,320,240, SRCCOPY); but it get flooded on dialog box ? is there any solution. Plz reply quickly... ...

spontaneously changed subject lines #2
Hi, A lot of our users experience problems with spontaneously 'changed' subject lines in Outlook. When sending an e-mail or planning an appointment the enter a subject line. Let say the original subject line they entered was: "Mail for you Boss" After sending the mail/appointment they found out that the subject line was changed in: "???????? Mail for you Boss, or "=E2=96=A1=E2=96=A1=E2=96=A1=E2=96=A1=E2=96= =A1=E2=96=A1=E2=96=A1=E2=96=A1 Mail for your Boss" or something else This happens every time they create/sent a new mail or change/view an existing mail. ...

Inserting Columns in Excel
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel When I select a column or columns to enabalize inserting additional columns, nothing happens. I can't get columns to insert in either the page layout view or the normal view. Why is something so simple not working? All I get is a little paintbrush icon that wants me to decide if I want the formatting of the adjacent column or not. Please help, it can't be that hard! No offense, but my guess is that you're misinterpreting the feature & perhaps using it on a blank sheet. The command does not increase...

How to get a long column of numbers to wrap and print on 1 page?
I have a long column of numbers that we add to daily. This column needs to be sorted in ascending order and then printed. I don't know of a way to sort multiple columns together so that is why it is one long column. Is there a way to get it to print as multiple columns across a page so as to not have numerous pages with only 1 column on each? Thanks. take a look here: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/snakecol.htm In article <3880FBB4-BF95-4A82-B98A-519C79BF1A34@microsoft.com>, Sue <Sue@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have a long column of numbers th...

Downloading Bank Transactions Multiple Times (MSM2003)
If you download transactions from your bank (or whatever) multiple times -- say downloading all transactions several times a month -- will Money (2003 in my case) recognize that this has been done and ignore the duplicates, or will it just require matching and/or reconcilliation each time. I'd like to keep my Money records up-to-date (i.e., not wait to the end of the month) without having to keep track of which transactions have or have not been downloaded. Currently, I download to a file all transactions for a given statement cycle each month on or after the statement closing date. This...

Pivot table and counting.

Cycle Counting

Linking a defined range to a picture in PowerPoint
Hi, I know this is a long shot, but I'm hoping SOMEBODY has the answer.... I need to create a power point presentation that links to an excel workbook. The reason I need to link it is because the numbers will change monthly, and the presentation is distributed monthly. So, I need to create a presentation that will: 1) have excel worksheets in it that link to defined ranges in a workbook. 2) HOPEFULLY have the Pow.Pt. worksheet appear as a bitmap (if not thats ok) 3) allow the Pow.Pt. SS (or the picture) to link to the SS so that the image will change every month. I know it'...

2 2k7 servers, no owa?
i have 2 e2k7 servers on a test envirnment with mailbox, hub and client access roles on two domain controllers(both global catalog). i'm testing recovery procedures so i shutdown server1, after that i can't access owa on server2 and all exchange services crashed, after starting them, owa times out and load nothing. any ideas? ...

Count

Converting from Quicken #2
I have just purchased Money Standard and want to convert my quicken data, but it keeps telling me that it can't find all the Quicken files. I have searched teh whole HD for files with the same name as my data file and copied them to the same dir but still no luck. When I download the demo from the web it converts it with no hassles but then I can't get the satandard version to open that file. Any help would be appreciated as I don't want to loose years of work. Thanx In microsoft.public.money, MCLuke wrote: >I have just purchased Money Standard and want to convert my...

Openning Grouped Columns in Protected Sheets
We want to put such a protection to the sheet that, the protection will not prevent the user from openning grouped columns. This is possible only through a macro, for example: Sub a() With Sheet1 .EnableOutlining = True .Protect , True, True, True, True End With End Sub This setting does not get saved with the workbook, so it must be reset by running this macro each time the workbook is opened. -- Jim Rech Excel MVP ...

Resources
I understand there is a feature in Great Plains where I can pull up any screen in eEnterprise and see what column and table that text box is linked to? Is this true? What are the steps to get this information? ...

Line count

OnClick event name
*************************************************** public class UserControl1 : System.Windows.Forms.UserControl { // ... public event EventHandler OnClick; // ... public void SomeFuncWhichFiresClickEvent() { // ... // fire event if (OnClick != null) OnClick(this, new EventArgs()); } // ... }public class UserControl1 : System.Windows.Forms.UserControl { // ... public event EventHandler OnClick; // ... public void SomeFuncWhichFiresClickEvent() { // ... // fire event if (OnClick != null) OnClick(t...

Text to Columns 06-01-10
Hi. I have a column where I have names and surnames. I want to put name in one column and surname in anoter column. In order to do this, I use Text to Columns, but I have the following issue: if the cell contains for example Juan Pérez, it works ok, but when the cell contains Juan De los Santos, it assumes there are three surnames, and then put me one word in each column. This is the result, with the example mentioned: A B C D Juan Pérez Juan De los Santos How can I indicate that...

Outlook 2002 hangs #2
Hi All, I'm having a problem with Outlook 2002 hanging when browsing between emails on a networked computer. SPECS CPU: 2.4GHz RAM: 1024MB OS: XP-Pro Version: 5.1.2600 SP1 build 2600 OUTLOOK 2002 Version: 10.0 build 4712 So far I have: 1. Scanned system for viruses - none found 2. Uninstalled/Reinstalled Outlook 2002 - no fix 3. Updated Outlook with latest patches - no fix 4. Updated OS with latest patches - no fix 5. Set message format to Rich Text - no fix Please help. Thanks, -Mike ...

Completion Percentage of a date range
I have started a task sheet in excel and i have a "task description" coloumn, a "start date", "finish date", "number of days" and a "% complete" column. What i want to achieve is the user to enter the first task start date and the number of days it will take to complete. Then excel will work out the end date and the percent complete field relating to the current date. Is there a easy formula of working out the percentage? Many thanks Hi Brian, I think this is right? Assume Column A is Task, B is Start Date, C is No. of Days, D is End ...

Important information on 2 sheets, combine?
I have 2 worksheets from my supplier. One has ALL of the produc information that I need, excluding the cost of the items. The one WIT the cost has little info on it, but I NEED the cost column. I know can copy and paste it to the first sheet, BUT I cannot trust the par numbers to match. The second sheet is updated every 15 minutes whil the first on updates maybe monthly. So info on the sheet one is older but the info on sheet two is limited. I hope this makes sense cause am wasting serious man hours trying to combine the right info for me t upload and to make sure all is correct is ta...

Cell extraction from Multiple worksheets
Hi group, I am new to this newsgroup and am hoping that you can help me out. I took a software/hardware inventory of all the computers in my work's network and imported them all into excel, in their own worksheet. So I have one file, with 128 different worksheets, all containing similar information. What I would like to do is create a new sheet, a summary page, where I can pull the value of the same cell from each sheet and list them. I need to have a list of each computer, with computer name, cpu speed, video card, serial number, ect. If the values that I am searching for are in the same...

Counting sales

Date range for a report
Hi I am trying to run a query and can't seem to nail down the right code. We use the access database to track files, incoming/outgoing correspondence dates etc. I am trying to run a query that show me files with dates in a follow up field of -60 days to +7 days, so essentially any follow ups missed in the last 2 months and up coming in the next week. This report is run on a weekly basis. Appreciate any help Thanks Assuming that the follow up field is actually a date/time data type, try this in the criteria: Between Date() - 60 and Date() + 7 -- Jerry Whittle, ...