copying page setups within a workbook

The first page in my workbook is formatted exactly the way
I want all pages in the workbook to look, INCLUDING the
page set-up i.e. header, footer, paper size, margins etc...
How do I copy these setting to subsequent pages within my
work book?
Thanks,
doc
0
sdockery (1)

Select the page that has all the formatting.
Hold down <Ctrl> and select the other page tabs that you wish to have the
same format.
After you release <Ctrl>, make sure your *master* page tab is in bold.

Now go into page set-up and simply click <OK>.
--

HTH,

RD

Please keep all correspondence within the NewsGroup, so that all may benefit
!

"doc" <sdockery@homesbydsware.com> wrote in message
The first page in my workbook is formatted exactly the way
I want all pages in the workbook to look, INCLUDING the
page set-up i.e. header, footer, paper size, margins etc...
How do I copy these setting to subsequent pages within my
work book?
Thanks,
doc

0
Ragdyer (92)

Great Plains 9.0 MRP Setup for Purchased Items
We are setting up MRP in Great Plains 9.0 and have tested an MRP Full Generation for a 'Buy' Item and the MRP Exception Report shows an order type "MPO" with a message of "Release is past due". We were expecting an exception message related to Purchasing and to either cut the PO or expedite it. We've made sure that the item is set up as a 'Buy' item - are there other parameters that need to be set for this exception message to relate to purchasing? ...

DVD Copy Pro for Mac

How do I insert page breaks in Publisher
We have a 30 page document and I am trying to work out if there is a way to insert page break - at the moment i am just using carriage returns but if there is text added it messes up the formatting of the pages that follow. You really can't do page breaks in Publisher. Publisher, unlike Word, is a text box application. You can add a text box, link the text boxes and use ctrl+shift+enter. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "HFL" <HFL@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F6572DF6-41A0-4B4C-8A9F-A3E9DB02C0A7@microsoft.com... > We have a 30 page docum...

Import/copy calendar in Outlook 2003

page numbering #2
I'm working on a landscape Excel document...the document will become part of a booklet,and I need the page numbers at the bottom of the page, but in portrait. Any help? ...

Copy info from one workbook to another?

Secondary Copy

local copy of mail

How do I create Page 1 of X style page numbers?
I wish to create page numbers that automatically update themselves in this format: Page 1 of X (i.e. a 10 page document would say Page 1 of 10, Page 2 of 10, etc). Can this be done in Publisher automatically? Go to the master page, type *page* before the # and *of 10* after the #. (Without the asterisk) -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Paresh" <Paresh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:50BEFAA8-6EFD-48DC-ABAC-F117296BF0B1@microsoft.com... >I wish to create page numbers that automa...

Outlook 2000 SP3

Copy picture ossice wizard

Virtual Pages in Publisher
In Publisher 2003, how can I create virtual pages that when printed to A4 printer will print four of these virtual pages to a sheet of A4? ...

Log data in a shared workbook
Hi all Is it possible to have a spreadsheet which logs data from anothe without over writing each other's data, even though several colleague are inputting and saving in this shared sheet at different times. Eg. Sheet 1 has various data Sheet 2 - A1,2,3, etc = first save Sheet 3 - B1,2,3, etc = second save Etc. ...for the day Cheers Joe -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Joey Would you consider writing to a CSV file? You could use VBA's text file functions to write directly to the file, but the file would still open in Excel. One advantage would be that...

Access between property pages
I have a property sheet with a bunch of property pages on. On some of them I have a TreeList control derived from CListCtrl. What I want to accomplish is this: When a user right-mouse-button-click's on a row in one of the TreeList's, he should have an option to create a new row in a TreeList located on another property page. Some information from the current row should also be passed to the newly created one. How should this be done? All my attempts so far has only resulted in "Fatal Error", "Illegal use..." and so on. Urban Olars wrote: > I have a pro...

How do I change the text in a workbook from upper to lower case
Hi Please can anyone help with this one! I have a large workbook that I have created (just with text - no formulas) and I have done it in caps but now want to change all the text to lower case without having to re-type it all. Excel hslp is confusing so can anyone tell me how to do it please Thanks Mike Hi see: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/case.htm -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany mike wrote: > Hi > > Please can anyone help with this one! > > I have a large workbook that I have created (just with text - no > formulas) and I have done it in caps but now...

subtotal copy and paste

Saving Outlook Calendar as Web Page
When I'm trying to save a personal calendar as a web page, there is a date/day mismatch after Jan 1, 2005. In other words, the correct Jan 1, 2005 falls on a Saturday, but when I save it as a webpage, Jan 1, 2005 falls on a Friday, and all the appointments are off by one day also. Anyone else seen this and what can I do?? Jim This is a well documented problem. I posted the same question on 9/17 at... http://www.microsoft.com/exchange/community/NewsGroups/default.mspx?query=2005&dg=microsoft.public.outlook&cat=exchange&lang=en&cr=US&pt=&catlist=C9163434-DE68...

Copying graphs

GP Home Page
Does anyone know if there is a way to add or change a Metric on the GP Home page? Running GP9. Thanks. Craig You need to use Dexterity to do it. But it is possible. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Craig" wrote: > Does anyone know if there is a way to add or change a Metric on the GP Home > page? Running GP9. Thanks. > > Craig > > > Specifically, the Integration Guide manual (IG.pdf) that is installed with Dexterity (on the second GP disc) contains information about how to create metrics. You're probably better off with metrics created in Busines...

MFC application using properysheet and property page do not pop up when navigating between propertypages
Hi, I created a modeless propertysheet, i have added propertypages, when the application is launched the dialog appears on the screen, when i select any page and launch a browser so that the my application is hidden behind the launched browser, now wheen i click on the application in task bar tha dialog is not shown on the dialog.. can anyone help me in this regard. ...

Copying Views

protecting shared workbook
Hi , I need to protect a shared workbook - other users within the office need to be able to neter data however do not seem to be able to do this withough reformatting column widths etc (we have some weird and wonderful people here) I have tried tried what i though would work - tools - Protect Sheet - then deselecting format cells, format columns, format rows however this also prevent users from enetering data. Any help appreciated. Try unlocking just the cells that are used for data entry: Select just the cells that you use for data entry. 'Format' menu --> Cells --> Pro...