Copy & Paste #5

In XL 2002 when I copy a cell or range and paste it I expect the program to
hold that range and allow me to "paste" it as many times as I want until I
cut or copy a different cell or range. I am only allowed to paste once per
cut or copy. What gives?

Thanks for any enlightenment.

0
bkfibrex (9)

Hello there,

Just a stab in the dark - but are you pasting by pressing
Enter?

If you are it will only paste once. Paste using the icon,
right clicking or Ctrl + V

Hope this helps

Judith

0
anonymous (74723)

DVD Copy Pro for Mac

Error 5.5.5
Some clients email isn't allowed to come into the firms Exchane 2k spk 4 server. The error reads "Requested mail action aborted. Exceeded storage allocation". This user has a clean mailbox. and the mail doesn't come through. this happens to different account within our company. Please open up my understanding. Thank you. ...

Import/copy calendar in Outlook 2003

Copy info from one workbook to another?

local copy of mail

Secondary Copy

Outlook 2000 SP3

Text to column and paste special transpose
Hi All, I have 1 table like this item_number qty ref 00010-001 3 U34,U36,U43 00013-001 2 U16,U21 12505-001 3 U32,U33,U42 12512-001 3 U5,U6,U27 and 1 want it to become like this item_number qty ref 00010-001 3 U34 00010-001 3 U36 00010-001 3 U43 00013-001 2 U16 00013-001 2 U21 12505-001 3 U32 12505-001 3 U33 12505-001 3 U42 12512-001 3 U5 12512-001 3 U6 12512-001 3 U27 Anybody can help me to program it in macro.. usually i do it manually and have to redo again do to careless. After using Text to Columns on Column C.......comma delimited.........Run the Reorganize macro. Sub ReOrganize...

Copy picture ossice wizard

Paste Values not working in Excel 2003 (?)
Hi, Using Excel 2003 with Win xp Pro I copy a range of cels, then I choose EDIT > PASTE SPECIAL > VALUES and it does NOT paste ALL the cel contentent... It does paste all the cels, but only the first 3 lines of each cel's content. Is there any limitation in the number of characters ? Thanks ALex This is not the exact problem you describe, put perhaps it's related: XL2000: "255 Characters in Cell" Error When Copying Worksheet, at: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;213548 -- HTH - -Frank Isaacs Dolphin Technology Corp. http://vbapro.com ...

Exchange 5.5 and POP3 accounts
I am new to Exchange so forgive me if I sound like it! We are currently set up with internal and external e-mail accounts. Not everyone that has e-mail has an external account since we use a local provider who charges us per e-mail account. My question is: Is there a way in Exchange 5.5 to have the Exchange server check the POP3 accounts instead of have each person setup a seperate account in Outlook to check the POP3 mail? I am somewhat sure that I have seen this ability in later versions of Exchange, but could not figure out how to do it in Version 5.5. The only reason why I am ev...

backup #5
in money 2002 i cannot change my 14 day backup option to a cd instead of the 3.5" floppy. Is it possible to do this or am I stuck browsing for the drive under hard drive? In microsoft.public.money, Karl wrote: >in money 2002 i cannot change my 14 day backup option to >a cd instead of the 3.5" floppy. Is it possible to do >this or am I stuck browsing for the drive under hard >drive? You cannot do what you think you want. "Cal Learner-- MVP" <via_newsgroup@please.tnx> wrote in message news:avbq90p3addh43qfro2ci9f0gbhfibo8j1@4ax.com... > In mi...

Outlook 2000 SR1 slow with Exchange 5.5 -- Help?
Dear Group- I have a critical user (!) who has seen his Outlook 2000 (SR1) get appreciably 'laggy' in the past couple of months. Opening calendar items or emails takes a couple seconds. Server is Exch 5.5 SP4 with 1gb ram on a PIII 800, 10k RPM Raid5 array. Problem is local to his PC -- opening his account from another station is AOK. Ping times and file transfers from his PC to any network server is nominal for our switched 100mbit ethernet. This is the second occurrence. To clear it last time, I rebuilt his PC from bare metal. This fixed it for a couple months, but the lag ha...

subtotal copy and paste

Copying graphs

KB951847 update failures for .NET Framework Family Ver 2
My issue started about a month ago when the Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 and .NET Framework 3.5 Family Update (KB951847) x86 security update failed. I had ver. 1, 1.1, 2, 3 and 3.5 installed. I followed the info in http://support.microsoft.com/kb/923100 but when I attempted to reinstall the versions I previously had I couldn't get past Ver. 1.1 SP1. Ver. 2 I then found http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/vistawu/thread/466a006f-ab47-4bba-a625-b221681c77b8/ Which allowed the install of Ver.2 but not the SPs nor Ver 3 or 3.5 the ones my software ...

When upgrading from GP 7.5 to 9.0 it's stuck
When upgrading from GP 7.5 to 9.0 it's stuck on "Waiting for the Microsoft Dynamics GP system tables to update" now it's almost 22 hr and doing same, does any one any the answer for this. Restore from a backup, run all the documented pre-upgrade data maintenance, then try the upgrade again as per documentation. Hopefully, you are doing a test upgrade in a test environment first to discover any issues before attempting it on live data. "Rocky" wrote: > When upgrading from GP 7.5 to 9.0 it's stuck on "Waiting for the Microsoft > Dynamics GP sy...

Copying Views

Having a go with assembly... how do I copy a double into a register??
I'm trying to speed up a maths routine which consists of much iterative multiplication (and adding and subtraction of ) doubles. Now if I declare my doubles as floats float f double d _asm { mov edx, f //ok mov edx, d //error operand size conflict Can someone show me the error of my ways??? Thanks "Si" <me@you.twang> wrote in message news:sm1gk0l60ng23gilu9b68hkcqi3ub9horn@4ax.com... > > > I'm trying to speed up a maths routine which consists of much > iterative multiplication (and adding and subtraction of ) doubles. > > Now if I de...

Need "Database" .vss template files for Visio 5.0c
Hi, everyone: I need to find some .vss template files for Visio 5.0c. Specifically, the Database drawing templates. (and no, I cannot upgrade! It's technically not my computer, I'm borrowing someone else's while I'm housesitting) For some weird reason, there are no Database templates in the C:\Program Files\Visio\Solutions\Database folder. There are plenty of .vss templates in the other folders: Block Diagram, Electrical and Electronic, Facilities Management (etc) but none in Database. (grr!) I have tried just copying several in from a friend's Visio, but he has a ...

EXCEL FILE a copy/a copy/a copy ....filename
when i save my excel file i get a saved copy of the file, not the file itself so my file name of a file i save 7 times can have 7 'a copy' in it eg c./my doc/a copy/a copy/ a copy..............a copy/xx.xls Is the file saved as Read Only? Do you get a message on opening asking you if it's read only? Regards, Alan. "ve" <ve@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:88C3DEBA-2C2E-4DF0-978B-F823E120458A@microsoft.com... > when i save my excel file i get a saved copy of the file, not the file > itself so my file name of a file i save ...

copy of treeview
Hello, I have to copy information from a treeview to another treeview... The first TreeCtrl is in a dialog and the second it's in another dialog. The application is Dialog Based and I use my oen solution of property sheet. So if I want to call something from another dialog i make i this way: CResultsPageDlg resDlg((CMyAppDlg*)theApp.GetMainWnd()); resDlg.CopyTreeview(m_TreeView.GetRootItem(), m_TreeView.GetRootItem()); useing the solution from http://www.codeguru.com/Cpp/controls/treeview/dragdrop/article.php/c657/ Somebody knows how to do that? Alex What is CopyTreeview method...