converting works 4.5 files to be read in excel 2002

Or can you even do this. I know you can convert works to
word. Thanks for the help
0
anonymous (74721)

Templates #5
I'm looking for resources to obtain Excel ready made spread sheets. Specifically financial such as "Financial Ratios" and other related financial sheets. Thanks Jim http://office.microsoft.com/templates/default.aspx has a lot. And google for "excel and finance" (or be more specific) and I bet you'll find lots. Jim wrote: > > I'm looking for resources to obtain Excel ready made > spread sheets. Specifically financial such as "Financial > Ratios" and other related financial sheets. > > Thanks > > Jim -- Dave Peterson...

CRM 4.0 Database Move/Migration issue
Hi, I have a test CRM 4.0 enrivonment that I've built up and being evaluating and also migrating data to from our previous CRM database. I have now installed our production CRM 4.0 environment and created a new organisation. This blank installation worked fine. I then wanted to migrate the data from our test environment into the live environment. So I thought I'd try the Data Migration tool from Microsoft. This didn't work. It just pointed the entry in the MSCRM_Config.organization record to the content database on the test server. So, I tried backing up the 2 databases from ...

How to Convert UTC to localTIme(C# )

Convert text to time value

how to convert date

Duplicate Messages #4
I've suddenly started receiving duplicate messages from one of the listservs to which I subscribe. I have rules set up on Outlook 2000 to send messages from the group to a particular folder. Now one copy goes there and a second copy turns up in my general Inbox. Other subscribers are not receiving doubles, so the problem seems to be at my end. Any idea what could cause this? ...

CHm file format
Hello, I have seen your's reference on code project. I am new to CHM format and i need to create a CHM viewer. I have some queries regarding the same a) what is binary TOC and binary index ( I have been able to parse the HHc and HHk fie). How i should parse the same b) What are merged files. How i can read them c) How how CHI, CHw and CHQ files can be created. How reading of these files will be different form the reading CHM file. Please help me out by answering my queries. Thanks, Ritu ...

publisher: 4 Millions Domains data with Category
Successfull Internet and Direct Marketing products on www.promotionsite.net * NEW * DOMUS Domains Toolkit Fall 2004 - Unique on the Net 4 Millions "Whois" Domains data with Expiration Date and Category*. Ultimate Version (October 2004) - Our best rate starts from US *$149*. A wonderful tool for Internet and Direct Marketing. Available in Basic, Advanced and Full Editions. It contains a domain database with 4 millions *FRESH* October 2004 New records .com, .net, .org. 4 Gigabytes MS Excel data zipped on CD-Roms/Dvd. Compression 3:1. MS Excel or Text tab del...

How do I bring up a file that I saved as an Excel file?
I am taking classes and have to do work on Excel and was wondering why when I save them I can't retrieve them? I can see the file names but am not able to retrieve them I am inexperienced on Office. Hi open excel, choose file & open, locate your files, click on the one you want to open and press the Open button. however, if the files that you want to open are on a floppy disk then it is a VERY good idea to copy them onto your hard drive before opening them. This is best achieved using windows explorer. to do this: right mouse click on the start button choose explore ensure the flo...

Excel: Auto converting text to numbers

reconcile #4
I imported my checking account from another program. All imported transactions show as unreconciled. I would like to globally change all my transactions (about 2100) to reconciled. Is there any way to do this without having to reconcile each one individually? In microsoft.public.money, Michael Israel wrote: >I imported my checking account from another program. All imported >transactions show as unreconciled. I would like to globally change all my >transactions (about 2100) to reconciled. Is there any way to do this >without having to reconcile each one individually? If you...

Cannot double click an excel file and open it.
Hi When I double click an excel file, the excel application opens with a grey screen. If I drag the file onto the grey screen it opens fine. If I double click an excel attachement the excel screen opens grey and I get a message box saying The system cannot find the file specified. If I drag an excel file into the outlook inbox and then double click on it, it launches as it would normaly. I have un associated and re associated the file with Excel. I have checked the selections under the window menu in Excel, but unhide is greyed out, indicating that excel has opened, but not loaded the fil...

Sharing a excel document over the internet
Hey everyone, I am looking to improve a few things with a client of mine. I have an excel worksheet(office 2000, but we coudl also purchase office xp if needed) which contains work that i have to do for my client. What i would like to do is setup an excel doc that would inform us(depending who modifies the document) that there were changes made (like in outlook or something). Example: he writes that he wants me to install 2 new computers in section d(whatever) of the office. HE then saves the excel file, and outlook automatically sends me a notice that it has been modified. I then double ...

Work with view (advanced issue)
I add a new field to quote: "related_other_account_id". This field store the ID of an Account (different from the "Potential Customer" field) (lets call this Account: The Supplier) Now I need to show the "related quote" from the Supplier Account. I think I would need to build a query like: <all quotes having "related_other_account" field = the current Account ID value... but I don't know if it is possible. How can I handle this ? Where are you trying to show this? "Sebastiano Castrini" <[remove this]castrini@libero.it> wrot...

Reading Pane
I went to view to remove the reading pane and the button is greyed out. Does anyone know what I need to do to make the button work? I have tried many things. Thanks Is this home use or corporate use? If you are in a corporate environment there is a chance that it could be a Group Policy that restricts you from using the Reading Pane. We've done that as part of our Office 2003 upgrade. >-----Original Message----- >I went to view to remove the reading pane and the button >is greyed out. Does anyone know what I need to do to >make the button work? I have tried many...

Macros in excel
how to find first empty cell in a selected column ie A12:A20 with a macro This should do it. Hope this helps! If so, let me know, click "YES" below. Sub FindFirstEmptyCell() MsgBox Range("A12:A20").End(xlDown).Offset(1) End Sub -- Cheers, Ryan "plugger" wrote: > how to find first empty cell in a selected column ie A12:A20 with a macro You can use the End property of a range- this is the same as holding down Ctrl + [Down/Up Arrow]. If you are sure that there is one continuous range of non-blank cells in the column then it is more r...

Attach file vs insert file
I have a user who is trying to attach a file to an email (Exchange 2003 SP2, Outlook 2003) using the paperclip icon. Instead of attaching to the email (adding an Attach: line under the Subject line) Outlook is inserting the file into the body of the email. Any suggestions? TOP wrote: > I have a user who is trying to attach a file to an email (Exchange 2003 SP2, > Outlook 2003) using the paperclip icon. Instead of attaching to the email > (adding an Attach: line under the Subject line) Outlook is inserting the > file into the body of the email. > > Any suggestions?...

Exchange 5.5 fails to load following IE6 update
I had another client server that exhibited this symptom, but I cannot find anything in the KB about it. A client with a slow internet connection ran the windows updates and the first update was for IE6 that had to be run by itself. Following the installation of the upgrade to IE6, Exchange MTA does not load and no error is given in the event logs to disclose what is causing the failure. Has anyone else come across this issue? Thanks, Allen Not heard of that. What message is displayed in the Services applet if you try to manually start the service? -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exc...

Convert Access97 to 2000

Excel not detecting that a file is currently being edited
I am having a problem with Excel files located on our NetWare 6 server. I am not sure if it is a NetWare issue or an Excel issue. If a user opens an Excel file with the edit password and then a second user open the same file, Excel does not detect that the file is already being edited by another. It allows the second user to enter the edit password and does not give the "locked for editing" dialog box. When either user trys to save changes to the file, there is a sharing violation. We are use both Excel 2000 and 2002 to edit the file. This problem has just started in the last few ...

Program find a 5 minute gap
Excel 2007 [Square Brackets] used to represent a Cell. They do not exist in the data of the cell. I have a column spreadsheet that has 15K records. IN column "G" all records have a date/tame like [2008-12-03 09:54:08.100]. What I need to do is search through that column to the end of the file and find any gaps that may be 5 minutes or longer and highlight that row. So the above, I need to search 09:54 and see if the next row has 09:59 or greater. If so highlight the row, if not move down one row and do the same check. I'm looking to see if the row below is equal to ...

related records in advanced find doesn't work
Hello, I have an advanced find where I am trying to bring in some information from the 'related to' lead on an appointment. No matter what lead field I select, no data is returned for that column. Has anyone seen this behavior or had any issues with this? Thanks! The 'related to' fields work as a seach filter criteria so you are specifying here which records to include in your search. The 'edit columns' option dictate the data columns visibly returned from the query. Regards Marion "jpop" wrote: > Hello, > > I have an advanced find w...

I would like to make a schedule for my dept. Who works what days . #2
I am supervisor for a nursing dept. I need to make a schedule for them to follow as to who works when and what shift. I need to be sure they all get the hours that they are required to work. Is there a template that would help me and be able to sort things out in the schedule as well? Go to the Office Template Gallery. Do a search for Schedules. There is one for Employee Shift Schedule. There may also be others you could use also. Regards, S Stone "Chiki" wrote: > I am supervisor for a nursing dept. I need to make a schedule for them to > follow as to who works w...