Converting Numerical Values Into Text #2

Genius! I've just tried it, and it worked (I had to copy and past
special into a text formatted column before it would import into
custom list, but it worked). Thank you so much!

Cle

--
cleadavi
cleadavis's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1658

CAN'T SEND EMAIL IN OUTLOOK #2
I downloaded some updates from microsoft and, if I open a site and click on "file" then 'send to", instead of the "send" button, I get a message "email blocked because of attachment". How can I get rid of OUTLOOK so that I can just use my simple OE6? Simple, you stop using outlook and set up / configure OE To be doubly sure you can uninstall OL "XJS FAN" <XJSFAN@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E4F862BA-FFFC-4B41-A59B-2BDDA895B9B6@microsoft.com... >I downloaded some updates from microsoft and, if I open a site and...

largest value of field in query output
I have a query that pulls all the records from a table. For example, the query outputs the following: TITLE REV POSITION DATE methodA / 0 / tech / july 5 methodA / 1 / tech / july 10 methodB / 0 / tech / july 5 methodB / 1 / tech / july 10 methodB / 2 / tech / july 12 methodC / 0 / tech / july 6 methodC / 1 / ...

How to Convert UTC to localTIme(C# )

Xml2PDF version 2.3 with support for WordML is released
Xml2PDF formatting engine version 2.3 May 25, 2004 Altsoft N.V. Altsoft N.V. is proud to announce the release of version 2.3 of its Xml2PDF formatting engine. The update includes: - WordML as a new input format; - support for fo:float in XSL-FO; - improved word and line stacking in all formats; - side floating is available in XHTML; - images can be used as a pattern in SVG; All editions of Xml2PDF formatting engine, which include Workstation, XmlSpy Plug-In, Hotfolder and .NET API, are automatically updated. Altsoft Xml2PDF is a .NET based formatting engine for converting various XML-base...

how to convert date

Comment Font #2
Where do you chage the font default for a comment box. Each time I insert a cooment box into excel, it defaults to a font size of 8 and I have to change it to read it. Where is the setting to change this to a different font size. I am using Windows XP and Office 2003. Thanks for the help. Visit Debra Dalgleish's site: http://contextures.com/xlcomments02.html#Default Craig wrote: > > Where do you chage the font default for a comment box. Each time I insert a > cooment box into excel, it defaults to a font size of 8 and I have to change > it to read it. Where is th...

You a 7-Day FREE Trial #2
We Are Offering You a 7-Day FREE Trial to the internet's Hottest New Business Opportunity! If you missed out on the DOT COM boom, now is your chance to cash in on the massive and growing global demand in our $20 BILLION PER YEAR market. We'll show you how to create an income that will come to you for years and grow with each passing month. A SIMPLE, Fully-Automated, REJECTION-FREE Internet Marketing System! Finally, an EASY, proven, FREE system that will truly help anyone willing to follow our guidance succeed! Average People Are Making Money! Average people are putting their home...

Convert text to time value

Concatenating date field into text ands using in a formula
Hi all, Hope you can help. I have a date field (B1) and am trying to concatenate this into a directory path as part of a formula to pull data from another worksheet. IE My worksheets are named open"date of report".xls B1 contains "date of report" I have tried concatenating the worksheet name in a field and then using that field. I have tried cocatenating the directory path in a field and using that field. My last attempt at a formula is =SUM(IF('=concatenate("D:\CSA\Reporting\Open Jobs\[open"&TEXT(B1,"ddmmyy")&".xls]Customer")...

Cell Value vs Status Box Value
The cell value is not the same as the vlaue in the status box, e.g., status box shows 6147; cell value shows 64147 (format was with commas). Any suggestions/ideas? --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ awarner1 <<awarner1.11hdg3@excelforum-nospam.com>> wrote in news:awarner1.11hdg3@excelforum-nospam.com: > The cell value is not the same as the vlaue in the status box, e.g., > status box shows 6147; cell value shows 64147 (format was with commas). > Any suggestions/ideas? What is the number format of the cell? -- My email address has an extra @ (spell ...

service pack 2
I jave install this update mulpitle time do a reboot and the system tells me that it need to instll it agian each time it say successfull any ideas Please always state what OS you're & service pack Also, could you supply some information on what your firewall is, what is the installed antivirus/security suite, other R-TP programs, e.g. Spybot Search & Destroy (reduced functionality called "TeaTimer") Avira (From version 9) (Included in antivirus package), Ad-Aware, etc? http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375 -=- SP2 ? WinXP SP2, Vista SP2, Win2K SP...

Excel: Auto converting text to numbers

1 Cell 2 Values?
Hello All, Is it possible in excel to have it return two values in one cell separated by a comma and spaces? For example I want it to count the number of times in a month the value was positive and the number of times a value was negative and in the cell I want it to show A1: +, - Is this possible? Thanks to all, Shhhh Shhhh wrote... >Is it possible in excel to have it return two values in one cell separated >by a comma and spaces? > >For example I want it to count the number of times in a month the value was >positive and the number of times a value was negative a...

CRM1.2 on SQL 2005
Does CRM 1.2 support SQL Server 2005 standard edition? I am trying to install and get the following error: I'm trying to install Microsoft CRM server 1.2 on Server2003 with SQL 2005 and get following installation error during install: "Setup was unable ot install Microsoft CRM Server. Setup was unable to create the Microsoft CRM databases. Failed to run script:00 - create mscrm.sql. HRESULT:80040E14. Unknown error. (80040E14)." Thanks Chris "Chris" <chrisd1972@gmail.com> wrote in news:1153695510.955617.243440 @p79g2000cwp.googlegroups.com: > Does CRM 1....

diagonal text
HOW DO I MAKE MY TEXT GO IN A DIAGONAL WAY ACROSS THE PAGE On Sun, 30 Oct 2005 11:06:07 +0100, SCOTT wrote (in article <8844C60C-FD08-4FB5-B289-D530CAA285DA@microsoft.com>): > HOW DO I MAKE MY TEXT GO IN A DIAGONAL WAY ACROSS THE PAGE Lose the caps. It's considered yelling, is incredibly rude and makes your posts very hard to read. Please explain what it is you're attempting to accomplish and your Publisher version. By the way, questions end with question marks (?). What version of Publisher are you using? In 2000, arrange, rotate or flip, custom rotate, input your n...

Moving from 2 domain controllers to 1 with exchange 2003 in the m
Help!! I would like to demote one domain controller of two leaving me with only one domain controller. The problem is i have Exchange 2003 in the domain which is not necessarily a problem. I am concerned that by demoting the backup domain server that there will be a problem with connectivity with exchange. Does anyone have any suggestions or solutions? Please let me know. Note: the primary domain controller does the Global cataloging and config so this should be not problem right? Hi Rox, AD doesn't really have PDC and BDC like earlier versions of windows. You can certainly dem...

Running Office 2001 on Mac OS 10.2, help
This might be a dumb question, but I don't want to screw things up. I was running Mac OS 9.0.4 and I downloaded OS 9.1, 9.1.2, 9.2.2 and then the new 10.2. However, all my software is still in the 9.1 classic. I want to use it all in the new OS 10.2. Will Office 2001 Academic Edition work in OS 10.2? Do I need to uninstall it in OS 9.1 first, then install it is OS 10.2? Or, can I just drag and drop it on the 10.2 desktop or in the applications folder? I have a lot of other expensive softwares in OS 9.1 that I don't want to have to upgrade, but need to be able to use in OS 10.2. Wi...

Can I use the value of a field as predeterminate value of another.
I am making a table to know who is working in each surgery in a heath center. For each day, I have a field "owner" (of the surgery) and another "working" (the one that really works that day there). But the majority of the days, the "owner" is who works in his surgery, so I want to establish the value of "owner" as predeterminate value of "working" . Is it possible? Thank you Not directly in the tables. You could do this in a form by making the value of one text box the default value of another text box. -- --Roger Carlson MS Access M...

Convert Access97 to 2000

Getting an integer value (in one line) out of SelectSingleNode from an XMLDoc.
[C# code oriented] Two questions: (1) I can pull the text of an XML element as a string just fine using code as such: strSomeString = myXmlDoc.SelectSingleNode("/Element1/Element2/Element3[1]", myXmlNSMgr).InnerText; However, the text to be found there is an integer number. I have tried to use just about every casting and conversion method to be able to place that value into an integer variable. This includes code such as: intSomeInt = (int)(strSomeString = myXmlDoc.SelectSingleNode("/Element1/Element2/Element3[1]", myXmlNSMgr).InnerText); intSomeInt = Convert.ToInt...

Convert 2000 Calendar to web page

Add help text to a form field?
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) I'd like to give people instructions about how to fill in form fields in the form itself. I tried &quot;adding help text,&quot; but nothing shows up in the form field. Is what I am trying to do possible, and, if so, what am I doing wrong? What you're using appears in the Status Bar when the field is accessed. Unless people know to look there it does practically no good. IMHO it's more effective to include instructional text as default content for the field or provide explicit labeling in an adjacent table c...