Converting a contact Database into mailing labels

Does anyone know how to convert and existing .xls
database file into mailing labels without re-keying the
information?
0
Jerardo3 (1)

Maybe this will help Jerard

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;318117
HOW TO: Use Addresses from an Excel 2002 Worksheet to Create Labels in Word 2002

Also see

Regards Ron de Bruin
(Win XP Pro SP-1  XL2002 SP-2)
www.rondebruin.nl

"Jerard" <Jerardo3@optonline.net> wrote in message news:01f501c35144$46306ab0$a101280a@phx.gbl...
> Does anyone know how to convert and existing .xls
> database file into mailing labels without re-keying the
> information?

0
rondebruin (3789)

How to Convert UTC to localTIme(C# )

CRM 4.0 Database Move/Migration issue
Hi, I have a test CRM 4.0 enrivonment that I've built up and being evaluating and also migrating data to from our previous CRM database. I have now installed our production CRM 4.0 environment and created a new organisation. This blank installation worked fine. I then wanted to migrate the data from our test environment into the live environment. So I thought I'd try the Data Migration tool from Microsoft. This didn't work. It just pointed the entry in the MSCRM_Config.organization record to the content database on the test server. So, I tried backing up the 2 databases from ...

Convert text to time value

how to convert date

Scheduled mail with outlook
Can outlook 2003 sent out a specific email every week on a specific time? shon <nomail@isp.nl> wrote: > Can outlook 2003 sent out a specific email every week on a specific > time? Yes, with some scripting. See http://www.outlookcode.com/d/forms/skedrpt.htm -- Brian Tillman ...

creating custom fields for contacts
I want to create custom fields in the 'details' section of contacts. I was able to create a new section but when select the 'Add Fields' I can only choose from the fields created by Microsoft. Ideally I would like to be able to create a custom field and determine if it needed a pull-down or user entry or user selected (like a simple yes/no) Is this possible? Thanks Rob Jayson Hi Rob, It is very easy to create custom fields and include them in existing forms. You can create new fields or attributes as they are called, by clicking on Settings->Customization-> ...

Excel: Auto converting text to numbers

Importing Multiple contacts to a master account
I'm trying to get the new microsoft CRM to group multiple contacts under 1 key account. For example: I have 10 contacts for Nokia and I want to put them all under Nokia. Instead, when I export my excel file to the crm it turns all the contacts into there own master files, unconnected. Is there a way to import the files and have them sync up under the proper master account? MS has provided a data migration framework that you can use to do this. "Brian B." <bbrunson@gpcreative.com> wrote in message news:0a7501c34c6f$2644cdb0$a501280a@phx.gbl... I'm trying to ge...

Convert Access97 to 2000

Sharing Contacts
I would like to have a shared contact folder on sbs server 2003. I need the client to be able to open a macro and with one click be able to open the contacts on the server. This is for a transcription department and they need to do most everything by keystrokes. Any suggestions? It could also be a address book. I just need the changes made to addresses for the clients to be accross the board so that multiple entries are not made. Jerry Jerry wrote: > I would like to have a shared contact folder on sbs server > 2003. Create a public contacts folder & set permissions appr...

mail server
There was a problem logging onto your mail server. Your Password was rejected. Account: 'shawmail.ed.shawcable.net', Server: 'shawmail.ed.shawcable.net', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR [AUTH] Authentication failed', Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC92 That is what i recieve after setting up a new identity. A box pops up with my username and a password, but i don't know what the password is or why my account will not authorize. why wont it work?? This is on Outlook Express-making a new identity "Soph...

Some wat to change Outlook's importing rules for contacts?
When I import files to Outlook's contacts, the "File As" seems to default to the Name. This is fine when there is no Company, but when there is a Name and a Company I'd rather have the "File As" default to the Company. Is there any way to make this happen without (as I have been doing) manually going through the contacts and editing them? ...

Convert 2000 Calendar to web page

Huge Office X Database, Small Office 2004 Database
I am running OS 10.3.9 on a newer PB. Prior to last week, I had been using Office X. Due to a problem with the max file size of Entourage, I switched to Office 2004. I've been using Office 2004 (heavily) for about a week. Today I looked in the MS User Data folder for Office 2004 and was shocked to see that the Database file was only 18MB in size and has a last modified date that corrisponds to the date I installed 2004. My Office X Database file is at 2.27GB and has a modification date of today. I'd like to uninstall Office X, but am afraid that I'll also loose all my data. Can ...

XML Note convert to DataSet

Convert

Problem converting from Quicken to M2005

Numbers converting to decimal

How do I create separate inboxes for each e-mail account?
I am trying to setup Outlook 2003, and would like to know how to create separate inboxes for each e-mail account. NuttyERnurse schrieb am 09.02.2005 17:13: > I am trying to setup Outlook 2003, and would like to know how to create > separate inboxes for each e-mail account. Create fo every email-account a subfolder in your inbox. Then create a rule and delay incoming mails in the particular folder. -- Viele Grüße Christian Göller NuttyERnurse <NuttyERnurse@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am trying to setup Outlook 2003, and would like to know how to ...

CRM Contact to Outlook Contact Data Synchronization Mappings
Is it possible to modify the CRM Contact to the Outlook Contact Data Synchronization Mappings in version 4.x? We have a client who would like to map Address 2 on the CRM Contact to the Home Address fields on the Outlook Contact. If it is possible, does anyone know the specific settings to modify for this? Yes only through CRM SDK and outlook offline plugins you can achieve that. for more see crm sdk. let me know if you need any help -- Regards, Imran MS CRM Certified Professional http://microsoftcrm3.blogspot.com Chat with me on MSN / Gmail / Skype : ID Is :.. mscrmexpert@gmail.c...

Outlook mail cancel send
I want to cancel a very large file that won't send...it times out. Now additional mail I wish to transmit won't send. How do I delete the large file? It does not show up in the drafts folder. Outlook version please? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, Lynn asked: | I want to cancel a very large file that won't send...it times out. | Now additional mail I wish to tr...

Converting Quicken 2004 to Money

Shortcut dircetly to contact info from other programs?
What is the format for directly accessing Outlook contact folders from another program such as Excel or Word. I have done this and since forgotten the format. Thanks. Jeff jeff <js@cra-boston.com> wrote: > What is the format for directly accessing Outlook contact > folders from another program such as Excel or Word. I > have done this and since forgotten the format. Outlook is the only application that will open Outlook folders. If you wish to mail something from inside Excel or Word, the "E-mail" button seems to be what you want. -- Brian Tillman ...