convert imported data with . separator for decimal into , separato

I imported decimal data into excel,

unfortunately the decimal separator is . which excel does not recognize. How
can I convert it into ,

Kris
0
Kris (131)

Have you tried using the Replace tool in the Edit Menu?
--
Regards...

"kris" wrote:

> I imported decimal data into excel,
>
> unfortunately the decimal separator is . which excel does not recognize. How
> can I convert it into ,
>
> Kris
0
cincode5 (56)

How to Convert UTC to localTIme(C# )

Removal of thousands seperator in downloaded data
I have downloaded data with an open space as thousands seperator, an example is a number like 2 098,67. Excel will not recognize this as a number. How can I remove this thousands seperator so that the number becomes 2098,67? I need to do this to use the data in another program. See other post. -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "finney78" <finney78@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CEE4BBB3-12AB-4DDD-AD0A-F88ADD242B73@microsoft.com... > I have downloaded data with an open space as thousands seperator, an example >...

See that important patch from the MS Corp.
--mnqbifzstjwnoqccp Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="rbkkbifudezkn"; type="multipart/alternative" --rbkkbifudezkn Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="vdsdrqruhwoiboko" --vdsdrqruhwoiboko Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Consumer this is the latest version of security update, the "November 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Ins...

Convert text to time value

how to convert date

publisher: 4 Millions Domains data with Category
Successfull Internet and Direct Marketing products on www.promotionsite.net * NEW * DOMUS Domains Toolkit Fall 2004 - Unique on the Net 4 Millions "Whois" Domains data with Expiration Date and Category*. Ultimate Version (October 2004) - Our best rate starts from US *$149*. A wonderful tool for Internet and Direct Marketing. Available in Basic, Advanced and Full Editions. It contains a domain database with 4 millions *FRESH* October 2004 New records .com, .net, .org. 4 Gigabytes MS Excel data zipped on CD-Roms/Dvd. Compression 3:1. MS Excel or Text tab del...

Excel: Auto converting text to numbers

Some wat to change Outlook's importing rules for contacts?
When I import files to Outlook's contacts, the "File As" seems to default to the Name. This is fine when there is no Company, but when there is a Name and a Company I'd rather have the "File As" default to the Company. Is there any way to make this happen without (as I have been doing) manually going through the contacts and editing them? ...

Weird import error
I often import files that have .com & .org in addresses in the text. For some reason, the import usually drops the last "m" or "g" in the import process. Any idea why? It's been going on for quite a while, at least since Pub 2003, I just never got around to trying to figure out or ask why it would do that! I just circle it during proofreading (which I do on paper) & change it when I tune up the publication before finalizing it. Thanks. bj ...

Convert Access97 to 2000

Importing Multiple contacts to a master account
I'm trying to get the new microsoft CRM to group multiple contacts under 1 key account. For example: I have 10 contacts for Nokia and I want to put them all under Nokia. Instead, when I export my excel file to the crm it turns all the contacts into there own master files, unconnected. Is there a way to import the files and have them sync up under the proper master account? MS has provided a data migration framework that you can use to do this. "Brian B." <bbrunson@gpcreative.com> wrote in message news:0a7501c34c6f$2644cdb0$a501280a@phx.gbl... I'm trying to ge...

Cannot display all datas in Line Chart
Hi everybody, I have a chart report , the type is line chart. It shows the values per half hour. the X axis is time (Per Half Hour) , the Y axis is the value for that time. it works well when I select the time between 130 Days , but it wont show the more than 130 days. eg : when I choose to show the data from Oct 22, 2007 to Feb 22, 2008 it shows the data from Oct 22,2007 to Feb 02 , 2008 I cannot get the accurity end data but I can guess it from the values in X axis the values are : Oct 22, Oct 26, Oct 31... ...Jan 22 , Jan 24 , Jan 27 , Jan 29 Please if some one can tell me does the...

Convert 2000 Calendar to web page

XML Note convert to DataSet

Importing text from an Explorer window
Howdy all. OS: XP, Excel 2002 SP3 I have my music stored in the My Music directory. I have Artist, Album Title, etc. attributes turned on. What I'd like to do is to take all of this information and input it into an Excel spreadsheet. When I "Select All" from the window, and "Copy", it wants to copy the actual songs, and not the text. Also, the "Paste" option in Excel is grayed out anyway. Is there a way that I can treat the info in a Browser window as just text, and then copy that info into a spreadsheet? TIA. -- Don Cox Here is one I have used...

Problem converting from Quicken to M2005

Can I import a windows explorer list of files into an Excel sprea.
I was wondering if it is possible to import the list of files within a particular folder that one sees when using Windows Explorer, into an Excel spreadsheet? I am using WinXP and Office2003. modify to suit Sub GetFileList() Dim iCtr As Integer With Application.FileSearch .NewSearch .LookIn = "c:\aa" .SearchSubFolders = True .Filename = ".xls" If .Execute > 0 Then For iCtr = 1 To .FoundFiles.Count Cells(iCtr, 1).Value = .FoundFiles(iCtr) Next iCtr End If End With End Sub -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281....

Opening two separate instances of Excel
My users (who are accountants) use dual monitors and would like to open a different Excel file on each monitor for the purposes of reviewing changes between the two. I know that one method of doing this is by opening Excel twice with its shortcut, then highlighting one Excel window and opening an Excel file, then highlighting the other window and opening the other Excel file. Unfortunately, the software that my users use to organize the Excel files does not allow this to be done; it always opens every Excel file in the first Excel window no matter which instance is highlighted. We had a...

Pull data from one form into another
How can I pull an entry placed in a textbox in form 1 into a textbox in form 2, and have the data in the textbox in form 2 change as soon as the data in the textbox in form 1 changes? The change needs to be instantaneous, as the textbox in form 2 will be hidden from the user, so he wont know it is there and wont try to refresh the data himself. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Tom Brown "Tom Brown" <thor177@tampabay.rr.com> wrote in news:468f6df5$0$3101$4c368faf@roadrunner.com: > How can I pull an entry placed in a textbox in form 1 into a > textbox in fo...

Convert

How do I create separate inboxes for each e-mail account?
I am trying to setup Outlook 2003, and would like to know how to create separate inboxes for each e-mail account. NuttyERnurse schrieb am 09.02.2005 17:13: > I am trying to setup Outlook 2003, and would like to know how to create > separate inboxes for each e-mail account. Create fo every email-account a subfolder in your inbox. Then create a rule and delay incoming mails in the particular folder. -- Viele Grüße Christian Göller NuttyERnurse <NuttyERnurse@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am trying to setup Outlook 2003, and would like to know how to ...

Handling blank data points
I have a chart which is has "" in a formula to clear contents when not applicable to show error. This results in the chart treating the cell as 0 and therefore ugly result in data point. All other post responses to this type of question suggest using NA() and conditional formation to hide the error.. Unfortunately when this is used this screws up my SUM() and AVG() formulas.. Any other suggestions? Thanks Jo Hi Jo, I don't know if this is the best way but what I have done under similar circumstances is use the #N/A for the chart series data column and then I use a hel...

Numbers converting to decimal