Convert calendar data

I am trying to export my calendar data from one program into yahoo.
Here is the current format layout in a csv file:
Subject, Start Date, Description, Start Time, End Date, End Time.

Here is the layout that I need it to be:
Subject, Start Date, Start Time, End Date End Time, All day event
Description.

1. I need to have the Description field moved to the end of th
record.

2. The Description data from the current layout needs to be to be unde
the Subject header not the Description.

2. The new All day event field needs to be added and populated wit
"FALSE"

3. And I think each data element may have to be in quotes, but no
sure.

Any help would be appreciated,

Thanks
Fuzi

                Attachment filename: example.xls
Download attachment: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=50038

How to Convert UTC to localTIme(C# )

Convert text to time value

how to convert date

publisher: 4 Millions Domains data with Category
Successfull Internet and Direct Marketing products on www.promotionsite.net * NEW * DOMUS Domains Toolkit Fall 2004 - Unique on the Net 4 Millions "Whois" Domains data with Expiration Date and Category*. Ultimate Version (October 2004) - Our best rate starts from US *$149*. A wonderful tool for Internet and Direct Marketing. Available in Basic, Advanced and Full Editions. It contains a domain database with 4 millions *FRESH* October 2004 New records .com, .net, .org. 4 Gigabytes MS Excel data zipped on CD-Roms/Dvd. Compression 3:1. MS Excel or Text tab del...

Excel: Auto converting text to numbers

Convert Access97 to 2000

Cannot display all datas in Line Chart
Hi everybody, I have a chart report , the type is line chart. It shows the values per half hour. the X axis is time (Per Half Hour) , the Y axis is the value for that time. it works well when I select the time between 130 Days , but it wont show the more than 130 days. eg : when I choose to show the data from Oct 22, 2007 to Feb 22, 2008 it shows the data from Oct 22,2007 to Feb 02 , 2008 I cannot get the accurity end data but I can guess it from the values in X axis the values are : Oct 22, Oct 26, Oct 31... ...Jan 22 , Jan 24 , Jan 27 , Jan 29 Please if some one can tell me does the...

Convert 2000 Calendar to web page

Public folder calendar issue
Hi I have just installed exchange server in my organisation. Every one has exchange server type account. I have installed this just for using public folder. In public folder I have calendar and task items. Employees, enters their active task and and important things to be shared on the calendar. However, their names does not reflect on the calender it just shows the subject line, so with so many entries in the calendar, how will employees know whose entry is whose and who is on leave? In news:O3a8gZy0GHA.4796@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl, nishad <sos.tech.sos@gmail.com> typed: > Hi I have...

XML Note convert to DataSet

Public calendar #3
I just upgraded to Office 2003. One thing I disliked in Office 2000 is trying to integrate public calendars in the Public Folder for my work with my own folder. Has there a built in way of using these calendars together now? On Tue, 03 May 2005 08:27:07 -1000, Howard Brazee <howard@brazee.net> wrote: > I just upgraded to Office 2003. > > One thing I disliked in Office 2000 is trying to integrate public > calendars in > the Public Folder for my work with my own folder. Has there a built in > way of > using these calendars together now? No, but there are 3r...

Pull data from one form into another
How can I pull an entry placed in a textbox in form 1 into a textbox in form 2, and have the data in the textbox in form 2 change as soon as the data in the textbox in form 1 changes? The change needs to be instantaneous, as the textbox in form 2 will be hidden from the user, so he wont know it is there and wont try to refresh the data himself. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Tom Brown "Tom Brown" <thor177@tampabay.rr.com> wrote in news:468f6df5$0$3101$4c368faf@roadrunner.com: > How can I pull an entry placed in a textbox in form 1 into a > textbox in fo...

Convert

Problem converting from Quicken to M2005

Handling blank data points
I have a chart which is has "" in a formula to clear contents when not applicable to show error. This results in the chart treating the cell as 0 and therefore ugly result in data point. All other post responses to this type of question suggest using NA() and conditional formation to hide the error.. Unfortunately when this is used this screws up my SUM() and AVG() formulas.. Any other suggestions? Thanks Jo Hi Jo, I don't know if this is the best way but what I have done under similar circumstances is use the #N/A for the chart series data column and then I use a hel...

Numbers converting to decimal

I need reminder box for tasks&flags-but NO box for calendar remind
I know how to turn on/off the reminder sound & notification box under options-advanced options. Is there a way to have the reminder notification box activate for tasks & flags, but have NO reminder bos for calendar appointment reminders? No, you'd need to not set reminders on the calendar appointments. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlo...

CRM Contact to Outlook Contact Data Synchronization Mappings
Is it possible to modify the CRM Contact to the Outlook Contact Data Synchronization Mappings in version 4.x? We have a client who would like to map Address 2 on the CRM Contact to the Home Address fields on the Outlook Contact. If it is possible, does anyone know the specific settings to modify for this? Yes only through CRM SDK and outlook offline plugins you can achieve that. for more see crm sdk. let me know if you need any help -- Regards, Imran MS CRM Certified Professional http://microsoftcrm3.blogspot.com Chat with me on MSN / Gmail / Skype : ID Is :.. mscrmexpert@gmail.c...

calculate data from a different file
Is it possible to have a cell return a value from another file that is saved on a server without that file being opened. Here is the formula I am using: =COUNTIF(OFFSET('P:\Manpower\[Copy of Manpower 10-25 to 12-30.xls]Daily MP'!$A:$A,0,MATCH(F$3,'P:\Ohio\Manpower\[Copy of Manpower 10-25 to 12-30.xls]Daily MP'!$5:$5,0)-1),"*" & $B5 & "*") but all I get is #VALUE! if this file is not open on the PC I'm using. ...

Where can I find the stored emails and shared calendar info
I have a client that was setup with exchange 2003 for inter-office email. Well the person that originally set them up used an evaluation copy. I set them up with a legit version of SBS 2003. I want to import their old emails and shared calendar...but I cannot find their old info. I ghosted their old drive so I would not lose anything. Help "Mike Baird" <techsupport@vegasras.com> wrote in news:89d001c48564 $989434d0$a401280a@phx.gbl: > I have a client that was setup with exchange 2003 for > inter-office email. Well the person that originally set > them up use...

Can I paste data skipping the hidden cells ?
Can I paste data missing out cells that are hidden ? Excel's paste does not skip hidden rows/columns. -- Jim "tclark67" <tclark67@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:670D4A6F-1C57-4A11-AAB6-1190D2461EB3@microsoft.com... | Can I paste data missing out cells that are hidden ? Yes, you can ! ! ! Try activating the autofilter in the desired column, and selecting the (NonBlanks) Then Select the entire column, Copy, and paste where you like, thats all ! ! Saludos NlCO -- NlCO ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Nl...

transposition of data
Hi, I have some data in the column A of a sheet and in another sheet of the same file, I need to use the same data but horizontaly this time : I need that A2 in first sheet come in B1, A3 in C1, A4 in D1... And I don't want just the data, I need to this to update itself his the first data change. I have try to do in column a of the ne sheet A1 =A1, A2=A2... and the n copy it to do a pastespecial formula-transpose, but it doesn't work... Thanks for any hel Happy Christma Benjamin "Ben.c" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5796715A-9C7D-4BB5-A29E...

Excel
I pasted some data from internet explorer and when i tried to applyin formulas to them it showed error #VALUE! I could no create charts too i m attaching the file. can anyone help me ou Attachment filename: moserbaer.xls Download attachment: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=64852 -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi Rohit! That data you pasted is text. It has unseen characters embeded in the numbers you see. The character is one I've never seen before. It looks like this: ''' You're data may look like this: ...