COMPILE ERROR - WORD & EXCEL

When I open a Document in Either EXCEL or WORD I get a
message, COMPILE ERROR IN HIDDEN MODULE AUTOEXEC, or
AUTOEXEC NEW.

I get a similar message when I close the document. File
works OK but how can I get rid of this.

MS say its something to do with the Norton Antivirus I
have installed. Never had problems before just recently
after I had to reinstall Win 2000, and Office 2000

Thanks PHIL

smart tag error?
Hi, I've been getting e-mails lately with a smart tag error in the body instead of a message. Here's a sample of what I get: <o:SmartTagType namespaceuri="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" name="_DELETED_FILE__________________________________________ -- -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - . . . - . - . - . - . - . - - - - - - . - - - . - - - - - - . - - - - - - - . . . . . . . -- - - . - . - . - - - . - - - . - - - . - . - - - - - . - . - - . - - . - . . . - . - - . - - . - - - . - - - . - - - . - .. - - - - - . - . . - . - . - - . - - . - - . - - - . -...

"OLE ERROR 80030003" when using EXCEL Template
Hi, I have got an error: "OLE ERROR 80030003" when using EXCEL Template? The template and result file also store in our server. Server: 2003 Client: WinXP+ Office03 Please help, thanks! Problem solved! "Normandy" <angus.hung@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:u7hd7jmdHHA.3648@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > I have got an error: "OLE ERROR 80030003" when using EXCEL Template? > The template and result file also store in our server. > Server: 2003 > Client: WinXP+ Office03 > > Please help, thanks! > Care to share it wit...

Error by receiving an eMail with CRM token
Hello, I had installed the crm email router on our exchange server. If I get an email with crm-token an error occurs on the exchange server (MS CRM Exchange eMail Router). The info in the event log is: Microsoft.Crm.Tools.ExchangeConnectorService.ExchangeSinkServiceException: Fehler beim Überprüfen von Nachricht: 'RE: Title CRM:00050004' in Postfach: 'crmservice' vor der Übermittlung (System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server was unable to process request. at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessa...

Why do I get VLookup error 1004
After defining a new Name ("_year") in my worksheet, I find that my makro code (Private Sub cmdNewEntry744_Click() With NewEntries ..Show End With End Sub) can no longer open my dialog box. I get a runtime error 1004 a message refering to VLookup property of Workbook function class. The name "_year" refers to "=If(month="JAN.";R[-1]C + 1; R[-1]C)". WhatIdo?? KenG "KenG" <KenG@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > After defining a new Name ("_year") in my worksheet, [....] > I get a runtime error 1004 a m...

compiling tables
Hi I have a long list of names (col D) and a date (col G) when they attended a course. Every person needs to attend a refresher course within 12 months. I am trying to predetermine who will be on the course in 12 months time, plus or minus a week or two, the problem is the course may have 12 persons attending or 6 depending on the number of trainers. Several courses are available on a rolling basis. I guess this is a queuing problem. So far I have worked out the lapse time in days (col J), and the rank (Col K) then I used: =OFFSET(D$11,MATCH(SMALL(K$11:K$38,ROW()-ROW(M$11)+1),K$11:K$38,0)...

Outlook 2002 hang with error message when closing. #3
My customer is using Windows 98 operating system, with the Office 2002 (XP) version, and many user encounter error message during they want to close the outlook, the problem did not happen when they open it, appreciate somebody can help/advice on this issue. Below is the Error report Contents:Exception Information Code: 0xfff60951 Flags: 0x00000000 Record: 0x00000000c0000005 Address: 0x0000000000000000 System Information Windows, Minor Version: 10 Build:67766446 CPU Version Code:88A78094 - 30025EC0 -00000001 cpu Version: 00000686 CPU FeatureCode: 0383F9FF CPU AMD Feature Code:...

system error when writitng to xml....
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------020008000906040701040609 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit i got "system error" when saving to xml file. i am using checkbox1 control to xml. when user clicked checkbox and set to true and press btnOk to conform and save it to xml rw.WriteConfigInfo("User Modes", chkInvisible.Text, chkInvisible.Checked, "PirateChat.xml") the error occured in hightleighted in below :....... Public Function WriteConfigInfo(ByVal aSection As String, ByVal aKey...

MFC requires C++ compilation (change the compilation setting to
c:\microsoft visual studio\vc98\mfc\include\afx.h(15) : fatal error C1189: #error : MFC requires C++ compilation (use a .cpp suffix) One of my vc6 project has the above error, I check the file, one of my file(myfile.c) include a file util.h which is written in MFC format including .h and .cpp file and all other files are written in c language ,are ..c file and do not have c++ syntax. I compile all the files separately, only the myfile.c have the above error. It seems that I need to change the compilation setting to c++ compile setting to meet the requirement of MFC Class. It seem...

Excel 12 Beta 1
Wow thats different !! Like the ribbon though :-) -- Vass I didn't like it. Means I have to find where everything is again. I don't see that it is built for experienced professionals. Gentlemen, I appreciate that this is fascinating, but as Dave Peterson pointed out the other day, presumably you have signed an NDA, so need to be careful what you divulge. I assume that you have also been given private forums to make comments to. -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Adam" <adamevans81@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1132738...

GP10 SP2 Add-in initialization error
Hello, I ran the service pack 2 upgrade without any install issues. Utilities also ran fine. I am getting an error when launching GP "eOne.Dynamics.GP.ExcelBuilder.Engine.dll: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation" I have Smartlist Builder installed as well as GP service pack 1. I do not have Excel on the server. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. This problem seems to be related with the Excel Reports Builder rather, but seems more of an issue related to your .NET Framework. Have you tried reinstalling .NET Framework 2.0? Bes...

rules in error #17
I am using outlook on two different machines/locations with the data .pst file on a mobile drive. When connecting this mobile drive and opening outlook for the first time at the machine were I arrive, a 'Rules in error' pop up window shows up. The pop-up window lists all rules for which new messages are arriving. When opening 'rules and alerts' those rules for which messages have arrived are unchecked. I have to recheck the rules and click apply, click ok - in order for all registered rules to work/apply. Is there a way to avoid this - so that even when switching bet...

runtime error
I am trying to reinstall Money on my machine after installing XP. All other office products loaded fine except Money. I keep getting this error at end of installation. Runtime error C:\~MSSETUP.T\~MSSTFQ.T\ACMSETUP.EXE Please help if anyone has an idea. Thanks Tim Not sure which version you have, but look at http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;141799 Make sure you're also running with administrator rights on the installation. -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny for UK tips and fixes for MS Mo...

False error message on new floppy disc.HD?
Document created in Publisher will not save to the floppy diskette drive, Have tried all new diskettes in 10 padk. Publisher error message is that "disk is full, go to different disk or drive." cstoianoff wrote: > Document created in Publisher will not save to the floppy diskette > drive, Have tried all new diskettes in 10 padk. Publisher error > message is that "disk is full, go to different disk or drive." ============================================= Best bet would be.... Save to a folder on your hard drive first. Then...if the file size does not ex...

XUL.dll error
Embedded in the email is a link. I click the link and up comes the xul.dll file error stating mozilla/foxfire/xul.dll is not designed to run on windows or has an error. Not sure why this is happening....this same error has happened on 2 different emails from 2 different senders....... Ken wrote: > Embedded in the email is a link. I click the link and up comes the xul.dll > file error stating mozilla/foxfire/xul.dll is not designed to run on windows > or has an error. Not sure why this is happening....this same error has > happened on 2 different emails from 2 different...

Compiler
Is there a compiler available for Access applications, specifically for Access 2003/2007? -- Peter Marshall Manager Information Services Ohio Coatings Company I would be interested in what you are really asking for, but the compiler for Access (all versions) is built-in to the program and is available when you are in the code window by going to DEBUG > COMPILE xxx. There is no external compiler and doesn't need to be. If you are asking if you can make it an exe file, the answer is no. You can use the Access runtime and the developer extensions to create an installation pac...

Excel 2007 Crash on Calculate
Does anyone know what the following information from Event Viewer means: Faulting application excel.exe, version 12.0.6024.5000, stamp 465f21c3, faulting module excel.exe, version 12.0.6024.5000, stamp 465f21c3, debug? 0, fault address 0x00a15ab4. It is now happening on two machines on the same workbook and no other information is given! Any help greatly appreciated, Alex ...

error message 00652
Tried to install 4 important updates and got error message 00652, what do I do to correct Hello Diane, When requesting help in a newsgroup or forum, please state your full Windows version, edition and service pack level, and perhaps what other antivirus, Security suite and firewall or antimalware software you may have installed. Please do so in your next reply. <http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375> "Diane" wrote: > Tried to install 4 important updates and got error message 00652, what do I > do to correct Which is the update(s) failing to insta...

axes titles in excel graphs
Hi, I have never been able to get the full title show up in excel on the y axes. It always truncated is when I align it at 90 degrees. For example, I am trying to name the axes US $ Millions and this gets truncated at US $ Mill. Does anyone know how this can be fixed. Solution very much appreciated. The information in the following post by Jon Peltier may help: http://groups.google.ca/group/microsoft.public.excel.charting/msg/bb3f9e7a10de692c?hl=en Satish Mirle wrote: > Hi, > I have never been able to get the full title show up in excel on the y axes. > It always truncated ...

Mount Mailbox Error
I keep on getting these error messages when I try to mount my first store mailbox. How do I fix this? 8/5/2004 8:35:59 AM MSExchangeSA Error MAPI Session 9175 N/A AEX "The MAPI call 'OpenMsgStore' failed with the following error: The attempt to log on to the Microsoft Exchange Server computer has failed. The MAPI provider failed. Microsoft Exchange Server Information Store ID no: 8004011d-0512-00000000 For more information, click http://www.microsoft.com/contentredirect.asp." 8/5/2004 8:35:03 AM MSExchangeSA Error MAPI Session 9175 N/A AEX "The MAPI call 'Open...

compile
Is it possible to somehow compile a program done with excel 2007 ? Thank You Take a look here http://orlando.mvps.org/index.asp#XLtoExe -- __________________________________ HTH Bob "Duplatt" <Duplatt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4ABBCD9E-991C-4848-8E7E-5C1A1F1D2574@microsoft.com... > Is it possible to somehow compile a program done with excel 2007 ? > Thank You THANKS Bob This probably will not make it a 'stand alone' program. I used a program ( Super Calc -- Dos) in the early 80's that had a compiler built in. Worked great fo...

money 2002 error
when prompted for the username/password for my broker, i get the message"your password cannot contain alphabetical characters". i've tried upper and lower case without success. am i missing something here? Maybe it only wants a PIN?!?! These rules are set by the financial institution--Money just enforces/reports them. "marc" <gonefromgenes@aol.com> wrote in message news:2c9e01c37b21$23497620$a501280a@phx.gbl... > when prompted for the username/password for my broker, i > get the message"your password cannot contain alphabetical > characters"...

saving excel 2002 file in Pocket Excel
I save a file with drop down combo boxes in it and those boxes don't show up in the Pocket Excel. Excel 2002 SP2 to new IPAQ wit Pocket Excel. Any suggestions? Using Active sink Don't expect anything but rudimentary features with pocket excel.. I believe neither combo boxes nor data>validation are supported -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "matt" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:d16b01c3ef7f$8f815a10$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I save a file with drop down combo boxes in it and those > boxes don't show up in the Pocket Excel. Excel 2002...

excel passwords #2
I need to know how to set up a password and change a password to prevent access to my workbook.TIA Use workbook/sheet protection. Select tools menu>protection. There you can select the type of protection you want and include a password Regards, F.I. >-----Original Message----- >I need to know how to set up a password and change a >password to prevent access to my workbook.TIA >. > ...

How to Send custom field result to Excel or Access
I wante to create a specific form using the apointement one, which will include the requiered, optionnal attendee but with the function of each attendee, plus other information. How can I automaticly capture this data in MSAccess? Configuration: Exchange Server Outlook2002 Msaccess2000 You'll need to write custom code to connect to the database from your form or use a third-party application. See http://www.outlookcode.com/d/customimport.htm . FYI, there is a newsgroup specifically for Outlook forms issues "down the hall" at microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms or, vi...

Error message #17
Hi Been using Money for years currently have Money 2004 Financial Suite. For no reason today when signing on it opens up but dispalys a "Cannot perform this operation" this pops up several times. Money does eventually open but when you try to move about in it it comes up again with same error message enen when i try to shut down. I have tried reinstslling and repairing but get the same message. ANy ideas please See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=104. "Dale Holden" <daleholden@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message news:gqxod.53961$Y7.18250@fe1.news.blueyonder.co...