compile error #3

Every time I start excel (2002) I receive an error
message:  "compile error in hidden module:  TBRun97".  If
I click "HELP" on the error message, I get an empty help
window.  If I click "OK", the error message goes away and
I am able to work in excel.  The same error occurs when I
exit the program.  Help please.
0
landi2 (1)

Here's an MSKB article that describes Don's response:

XL: Compile Error in Hidden Module Tbrun97.xls
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;272066

--

Dave Peterson
ec35720@msn.com

"OLE ERROR 80030003" when using EXCEL Template
Hi, I have got an error: "OLE ERROR 80030003" when using EXCEL Template? The template and result file also store in our server. Server: 2003 Client: WinXP+ Office03 Please help, thanks! Problem solved! "Normandy" <angus.hung@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:u7hd7jmdHHA.3648@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > I have got an error: "OLE ERROR 80030003" when using EXCEL Template? > The template and result file also store in our server. > Server: 2003 > Client: WinXP+ Office03 > > Please help, thanks! > Care to share it wit...

smart tag error?
Hi, I've been getting e-mails lately with a smart tag error in the body instead of a message. Here's a sample of what I get: <o:SmartTagType namespaceuri="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" name="_DELETED_FILE__________________________________________ -- -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - . . . - . - . - . - . - . - - - - - - . - - - . - - - - - - . - - - - - - - . . . . . . . -- - - . - . - . - - - . - - - . - - - . - . - - - - - . - . - - . - - . - . . . - . - - . - - . - - - . - - - . - - - . - .. - - - - - . - . . - . - . - - . - - . - - . - - - . -...

Outlook 2002 hang with error message when closing. #3
My customer is using Windows 98 operating system, with the Office 2002 (XP) version, and many user encounter error message during they want to close the outlook, the problem did not happen when they open it, appreciate somebody can help/advice on this issue. Below is the Error report Contents:Exception Information Code: 0xfff60951 Flags: 0x00000000 Record: 0x00000000c0000005 Address: 0x0000000000000000 System Information Windows, Minor Version: 10 Build:67766446 CPU Version Code:88A78094 - 30025EC0 -00000001 cpu Version: 00000686 CPU FeatureCode: 0383F9FF CPU AMD Feature Code:...

compiling tables
Hi I have a long list of names (col D) and a date (col G) when they attended a course. Every person needs to attend a refresher course within 12 months. I am trying to predetermine who will be on the course in 12 months time, plus or minus a week or two, the problem is the course may have 12 persons attending or 6 depending on the number of trainers. Several courses are available on a rolling basis. I guess this is a queuing problem. So far I have worked out the lapse time in days (col J), and the rank (Col K) then I used: =OFFSET(D$11,MATCH(SMALL(K$11:K$38,ROW()-ROW(M$11)+1),K$11:K$38,0)...

Why do I get VLookup error 1004
After defining a new Name ("_year") in my worksheet, I find that my makro code (Private Sub cmdNewEntry744_Click() With NewEntries ..Show End With End Sub) can no longer open my dialog box. I get a runtime error 1004 a message refering to VLookup property of Workbook function class. The name "_year" refers to "=If(month="JAN.";R[-1]C + 1; R[-1]C)". WhatIdo?? KenG "KenG" <KenG@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > After defining a new Name ("_year") in my worksheet, [....] > I get a runtime error 1004 a m...

system error when writitng to xml....
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------020008000906040701040609 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit i got "system error" when saving to xml file. i am using checkbox1 control to xml. when user clicked checkbox and set to true and press btnOk to conform and save it to xml rw.WriteConfigInfo("User Modes", chkInvisible.Text, chkInvisible.Checked, "PirateChat.xml") the error occured in hightleighted in below :....... Public Function WriteConfigInfo(ByVal aSection As String, ByVal aKey...

Error by receiving an eMail with CRM token
Hello, I had installed the crm email router on our exchange server. If I get an email with crm-token an error occurs on the exchange server (MS CRM Exchange eMail Router). The info in the event log is: Microsoft.Crm.Tools.ExchangeConnectorService.ExchangeSinkServiceException: Fehler beim Überprüfen von Nachricht: 'RE: Title CRM:00050004' in Postfach: 'crmservice' vor der Übermittlung (System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server was unable to process request. at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessa...

MFC requires C++ compilation (change the compilation setting to
c:\microsoft visual studio\vc98\mfc\include\afx.h(15) : fatal error C1189: #error : MFC requires C++ compilation (use a .cpp suffix) One of my vc6 project has the above error, I check the file, one of my file(myfile.c) include a file util.h which is written in MFC format including .h and .cpp file and all other files are written in c language ,are ..c file and do not have c++ syntax. I compile all the files separately, only the myfile.c have the above error. It seems that I need to change the compilation setting to c++ compile setting to meet the requirement of MFC Class. It seem...

GP10 SP2 Add-in initialization error
Hello, I ran the service pack 2 upgrade without any install issues. Utilities also ran fine. I am getting an error when launching GP "eOne.Dynamics.GP.ExcelBuilder.Engine.dll: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation" I have Smartlist Builder installed as well as GP service pack 1. I do not have Excel on the server. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. This problem seems to be related with the Excel Reports Builder rather, but seems more of an issue related to your .NET Framework. Have you tried reinstalling .NET Framework 2.0? Bes...

rules in error #17
I am using outlook on two different machines/locations with the data .pst file on a mobile drive. When connecting this mobile drive and opening outlook for the first time at the machine were I arrive, a 'Rules in error' pop up window shows up. The pop-up window lists all rules for which new messages are arriving. When opening 'rules and alerts' those rules for which messages have arrived are unchecked. I have to recheck the rules and click apply, click ok - in order for all registered rules to work/apply. Is there a way to avoid this - so that even when switching bet...

False error message on new floppy disc.HD?
Document created in Publisher will not save to the floppy diskette drive, Have tried all new diskettes in 10 padk. Publisher error message is that "disk is full, go to different disk or drive." cstoianoff wrote: > Document created in Publisher will not save to the floppy diskette > drive, Have tried all new diskettes in 10 padk. Publisher error > message is that "disk is full, go to different disk or drive." ============================================= Best bet would be.... Save to a folder on your hard drive first. Then...if the file size does not ex...

runtime error
I am trying to reinstall Money on my machine after installing XP. All other office products loaded fine except Money. I keep getting this error at end of installation. Runtime error C:\~MSSETUP.T\~MSSTFQ.T\ACMSETUP.EXE Please help if anyone has an idea. Thanks Tim Not sure which version you have, but look at http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;141799 Make sure you're also running with administrator rights on the installation. -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny for UK tips and fixes for MS Mo...

Compiler
Is there a compiler available for Access applications, specifically for Access 2003/2007? -- Peter Marshall Manager Information Services Ohio Coatings Company I would be interested in what you are really asking for, but the compiler for Access (all versions) is built-in to the program and is available when you are in the code window by going to DEBUG > COMPILE xxx. There is no external compiler and doesn't need to be. If you are asking if you can make it an exe file, the answer is no. You can use the Access runtime and the developer extensions to create an installation pac...

XUL.dll error
Embedded in the email is a link. I click the link and up comes the xul.dll file error stating mozilla/foxfire/xul.dll is not designed to run on windows or has an error. Not sure why this is happening....this same error has happened on 2 different emails from 2 different senders....... Ken wrote: > Embedded in the email is a link. I click the link and up comes the xul.dll > file error stating mozilla/foxfire/xul.dll is not designed to run on windows > or has an error. Not sure why this is happening....this same error has > happened on 2 different emails from 2 different...

error message 00652
Tried to install 4 important updates and got error message 00652, what do I do to correct Hello Diane, When requesting help in a newsgroup or forum, please state your full Windows version, edition and service pack level, and perhaps what other antivirus, Security suite and firewall or antimalware software you may have installed. Please do so in your next reply. <http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375> "Diane" wrote: > Tried to install 4 important updates and got error message 00652, what do I > do to correct Which is the update(s) failing to insta...

Mount Mailbox Error
I keep on getting these error messages when I try to mount my first store mailbox. How do I fix this? 8/5/2004 8:35:59 AM MSExchangeSA Error MAPI Session 9175 N/A AEX "The MAPI call 'OpenMsgStore' failed with the following error: The attempt to log on to the Microsoft Exchange Server computer has failed. The MAPI provider failed. Microsoft Exchange Server Information Store ID no: 8004011d-0512-00000000 For more information, click http://www.microsoft.com/contentredirect.asp." 8/5/2004 8:35:03 AM MSExchangeSA Error MAPI Session 9175 N/A AEX "The MAPI call 'Open...

compile
Is it possible to somehow compile a program done with excel 2007 ? Thank You Take a look here http://orlando.mvps.org/index.asp#XLtoExe -- __________________________________ HTH Bob "Duplatt" <Duplatt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4ABBCD9E-991C-4848-8E7E-5C1A1F1D2574@microsoft.com... > Is it possible to somehow compile a program done with excel 2007 ? > Thank You THANKS Bob This probably will not make it a 'stand alone' program. I used a program ( Super Calc -- Dos) in the early 80's that had a compiler built in. Worked great fo...

money 2002 error
when prompted for the username/password for my broker, i get the message"your password cannot contain alphabetical characters". i've tried upper and lower case without success. am i missing something here? Maybe it only wants a PIN?!?! These rules are set by the financial institution--Money just enforces/reports them. "marc" <gonefromgenes@aol.com> wrote in message news:2c9e01c37b21$23497620$a501280a@phx.gbl... > when prompted for the username/password for my broker, i > get the message"your password cannot contain alphabetical > characters"...

Error message #17
Hi Been using Money for years currently have Money 2004 Financial Suite. For no reason today when signing on it opens up but dispalys a "Cannot perform this operation" this pops up several times. Money does eventually open but when you try to move about in it it comes up again with same error message enen when i try to shut down. I have tried reinstslling and repairing but get the same message. ANy ideas please See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=104. "Dale Holden" <daleholden@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message news:gqxod.53961$Y7.18250@fe1.news.blueyonder.co...

Run-Time Error on Cell Range Select
I get a run-time error 1004 on the .Select line. Can someone suggest a fix? Sub FindDate() Dim rn As Long, offset As Long Dim stdate As Date, actdate As Date actdate = Range("Z2").Value rn = IsoWeekNumber(actdate) If rn / 2 <> Int(rn / 2) Then rn = rn – 1 stdate = Range("A" & rn + 6).Value offset = actdate – stdate Range(Cells(rn + 6, 3 + offset), Cells(rn + 7, 3 + offset)).Select End Sub Phil- My best guess is your use of the offset statement, but here goes a longer response just in case that isn't it. What are your variable values...

Libs needing each others to compile.
Hi, I am taking over a project and the first thing I noticed it that the project does not compile properly. if I have 3 .lib files and one .exe file. A.lib needs B.lib but, B.lib needs A.lib to compile. (C.lib needs both A.lib and B.lib). How can this be done? This is obviously wrong, ( I think), but before I make a fool out of myself I just want to check. Is it possible to achieve the above? compile two .lib files that need each others before they even exist? The way they used to compile it was using the previously created lib file to compile. And I guess at some stage they added li...

ODBC error
When converting from 97 to 2k while converting i got a error message on 2 tables, the error said ODBC - connection to donacct failed. What exactly does this mean and why out of 20 tables the error came up on these 2? I am by no means an access expert. Any ideas/comments /help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks Chico ...

Error 1 fatal error C1107: could not find assembly 'BeckmanCoulter.Algorithms.BarracudaGraphics.dll': please specify the assembly search path using /AI or by setting the LIBPATH environment variable
Hello, We have a MFC application that connect a sets of dlls ( they are in C#). I got the following error. I checked the reference it is fine. I also see all of the C# dlls the application needs that are inside Debug folder. Error 1 fatal error C1107: could not find assembly 'BeckmanCoulter.Algorithms.BarracudaGraphics.dll': please specify the assembly search path using /AI or by setting the LIBPATH environment variable k:\hjia_algorithms_barracuda_graphics_scr108\algorithms\barracuda\graphics\development\mfcexample\UserControlEventHandler.h 5 Thansk for any help. Haiping Be...

Licensing WSS 3.0 for 100 authorized users (internet)
Hi, I am planning to implement the following WSS 3.0 scenario and unfortunately I do not know how many licenses (and which) I exactly need. At first some words to the environement - 2 Windows 2003 r2 standard (1 for WSS 3.0 and 1 for MSSQL 2005) - 1 MSSQL 2005 Standard - 100 Users connecting only to WSS and not per TS As far as I know I need to purchase the following licenses: - 2 Windows 2003 R2 Standard server licenses - 1 MSSQL 2005 Standard per server license now it comes to the users.. all users are on windows xp professional. Other blogs say that for any service a us...

Reports Error #4
Hello, On a client computer, in IE when I click Reports I get the following: "Microsoft Error An error has occurred. for more information, contact your system administrator. Try Again or Cancel" Click Try Again. same error. On the server, in IE when I click Reports I get the following: "Microsoft Error An error has occurred. for more information, contact your system administrator. Try Again or Close" Click Try Again. same error. Click Close and the IE tab with CRM closes. This is a new installation. We have CRM, SQL, Exchage installed on the same SBS box. I am not ...