Comment print format

Hello,
 I am trying to change the text that says Cell: Comment:
when I print my Comments at the end of my form. Is this
text embedded by Microsoft?
 Thanks,
 Bob
0
GT40NUT (1)

Hi Bob
have a look at this thread
http://tinyurl.com/3xq6h

Frank

GT40 wrote:
> Hello,
>  I am trying to change the text that says Cell: Comment:
> when I print my Comments at the end of my form. Is this
> text embedded by Microsoft?
>  Thanks,
>  Bob

0
frank.kabel (11126)
2/11/2004 11:33:13 PM
Frank

OP wants the printed comments to not show the

Cell:A1
Comment:whatever

The codes at your URL just change the on-sheet comment format, but the printed
comments remain as above.

I believe this is hard-coded in Excel.

Gord

On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 00:33:13 +0100, "Frank Kabel" <frank.kabel@freenet.de>
wrote:

>Hi Bob
>have a look at this thread
>http://tinyurl.com/3xq6h
>
>Frank
>

>GT40 wrote:
>> Hello,
>>  I am trying to change the text that says Cell: Comment:
>> when I print my Comments at the end of my form. Is this
>> text embedded by Microsoft?
>>  Thanks,
>>  Bob

0
Gord
2/12/2004 12:53:05 AM
Hi Gord
thanks, misread the OP - think its getting to late...
Regards
Frank

Gord Dibben wrote:
> Frank
>
> OP wants the printed comments to not show the
>
> Cell:A1
> Comment:whatever
>
> The codes at your URL just change the on-sheet comment format, but
> the printed comments remain as above.
>
> I believe this is hard-coded in Excel.
>
> Gord
>
> On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 00:33:13 +0100, "Frank Kabel"
> <frank.kabel@freenet.de> wrote:
>
>> Hi Bob
>> have a look at this thread
>> http://tinyurl.com/3xq6h
>>
>> Frank
>>

>> GT40 wrote:
>>> Hello,
>>>  I am trying to change the text that says Cell: Comment:
>>> when I print my Comments at the end of my form. Is this
>>> text embedded by Microsoft?
>>>  Thanks,
>>>  Bob

0
frank.kabel (11126)

How to determine cell format in different locals
If I use the following syntax on any locale can I expect to get "S#" back for cell formated as scientific ? Works in US english just wondering if it would internationally ? can I use myFormat=cell("format",ThisCell). If not is there a function that can change the value coming back to compare to a speicfied LCID ? Something like IF( LCID(USENGLISH,MID(cell("format",ThisCell),1,1))="S",1,0) Hi works also in other langiuage version (or your formula does at least for the German version). -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany goLeafs wrote: > I...

Double Sided Printing
I am developing a brochure that is two fold, double sided and multiple pages (like a magazine). When I look at this on the screen, it is difficult to determine what the brochure will look like printed out. Does publisher have a way to see this as it will be printed? If you are using Microsoft Publisher 2002 or newer, there is a print preview. If you have a printer driver that supports print preview, such as the highly successful HP brand printers, you might want to try that. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP Publisher FAQ Site: http://www.kvalheim.org "Laurie" <...

where do i go to print recipes from microsoft office
I have been wanting to make a cookbook and i can't find the templates for it...I know I saw it but can't remember where. There are Word templates, may give you ideas http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/results.aspx?qu=recipe&av=TPL000 A Google search brought up quite a few templates. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "cooking momma" <cooking momma@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3D463844-AFC0-4D76-ACA3-775730E75680@microsoft.com... >I have been wanting to make a ...

Conditional formating for the month
I have a column with the birthday of some clients and I want the cell format to change to yellow when his date of birth is withing the current and the next monat. In order to do that I wrote these formula in the first and second field of the conditional formating panel=C2=MONTH(TODAY()) and =C2=MONTH(TODAY())+1 , but it doesn't work. Can't you tell me what am I doing wrong Thanks Try this, using only one condition: =OR(MONTH(C2)=MONTH(NOW()),MONTH(C2)=MONTH(NOW())+1) =OR(MONTH(C2)=MONTH(TODAY(),MONTH(C2)+1=MONTH(TODAY()) all in the one CF condition -- HTH RP (remove not...

Writing macro to format multiple worksheets?
Beginner in Macros, willing to learn a lot in short amount of time. I am in need of information on how to write a macro that will format the spreadsheets across multiple worksheets? [vs only working cell specific] Unless you want to specifically write a Macro select the 1st sheet then, with the Shift key pressed, select the last sheet. Now anything that you do on onesheet you will be doing on all sheets. To Ungroup the sheet right-click on a sheet tab and select Ungroup Sheets. If you do want a Macro then use the Macro Recorder as a basis and then alter the code. -- HTH Sandy In ...

print excel graph
I cannot print an Excel graph. Other spreadsheet data prints OK. The labels on the X and Y axes of the graph print OK. The graph title and inserted regresssion formula print OK. The entire graph looks OK in Print Preview. I have selected Chart in Setup. Changing from draft to normal has no effect. I run Vista and Excel 97-2003 -- joek Is it one particular chart, or all charts, that have this difficulty. If it's just one, I'd suggest you shrug your shoulders and build a new copy of it from scratch, and delete the old. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutori...

print comments
hi please guide me to PRINT "comments" in an excel sheet. reg deepak Hi goto 'File - Pagesetup - sheet' and choose your option for printing comments -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Deepak" <deepak5142@hotmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:#r9Cqj0PEHA.2716@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > hi > > please guide me to PRINT "comments" in an excel sheet. > > > reg > deepak > > CAN'T GET ANY OPTION REGARDING THAT.... PLZ DESCRIBE... Frank Kabel <frank.kabel@freenet.de> wrote in message news:#Ir1Wp0PEHA...

print the tracking page
Windows XP Office 2003 Is there a way to print the "Tracking" tab when I shedule meetings? When I try to do this, the "Appointment" tab shows up as the page being printed...??? Any suggestions? Thanks, Lou Sanderson only with a screen print. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange...

Comment font
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel When adding comments to a Word document, it does not appear to be possible to change either the font type or size of the comment text. The font options within the Toolbox have no effect on comments, and the Track Changes category within Preferences does not provide any options. Is some other method available? ...

Excel 2002 Comments Box
How do I change the size of the comments box? Thanks If you're asking about the Insert - Comment comment box, you can drag each side to wherever you want. HTH Otto "DLC" <dlcopesr@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1189sshps7cmu8f@corp.supernews.com... > How do I change the size of the comments box? > > Thanks > ...

Print First Page Only
Hi Groupies: In Outlook 2007, how can you tell it to print only the 1st page of a multi page email? Am I blind or is the option just not there? -- Thanks for taking the time! CJ --------------------------------------------------------- Know thyself, know thy limits....know thy newsgroups! "CJ" <private@newsgroups.com> wrote in message news:E83B3132-6092-4092-924C-47A651128836@microsoft.com... > Hi Groupies: > > In Outlook 2007, how can you tell it to print only the 1st page of a multi > page email? Am I blind or is the option just not there? > It is, b...

How to avoid printing blank/empty "Document Properties"
I have created a Word 2007 Template and uploaded it to SharePoint. On the front page of my Word template I have added a number of Document Property Quick-Parts. I have one called "Title" and another called "Subtitle". The problem is, is that although all documents have a "Title" not all documents need a "Subtitle"...so when I print the document instead of leaving the "Subtitle" empty (because it doesn't have a subtitle)...it prints "[Subtitle]". How can I only print the "Subtitle" Document Property if...

Insertted JPG. as comment. where is the source of picture
Howdy! I have inserted a picture as a comment to treat picture as data. It seems to be working but where is actual copy of the picture (assumeing I erased the original pics from hard drive). Thanks fo yall's input -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com It's stored in the workbook file. You'll see the size of the workbook file increase as you put pictures in it. -- Earl Kiosterud mvpearl omitthisword at verizon period net ------------------------------------------- "ifew552 >" <<ifew552.16zpni@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:if...

Comments in shapes
Using Visio 2003, I would like to be able to embed (not sure that is the correct word) into shapes in flowcharts, so that the comment is invisible until I roll the mouse over the shape. When you roll over the shape, I wish to have the comment appear. I cant figure out how to do it. Thanks Carl On Wed, 25 Feb 2009 17:22:00 -0800, Carl <Carl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Using Visio 2003, >I would like to be able to embed (not sure that is the correct word) into >shapes in flowcharts, so that the comment is invisible until I roll the mouse >over the shape. Whe...

Print selection
I'm new to Mac from Windows. I want to print the highlighted selection only. Can I do this? No different here - select the content you want to print then choose Selection in the Print dialog:-) Regards |:>) Bob Jones [MVP] Office:Mac On 2/17/08 12:05 AM, in article ee8dbcc.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "drjoan827@officeformac.com" <drjoan827@officeformac.com> wrote: > I'm new to Mac from Windows. I want to print the highlighted selection only. > Can I do this? Thank you Bob. I am quite certain I tried this last night and the selection option did not exis...

Comments
I want to replace the comment function with a picture/chart that will only show when i hover over the cell. Can this be done? please help. Check out Debra Dalgleish's site: http://contextures.com/xlcomments02.html#Picture http://www.contextures.com/xlVideos01.html#CommentPicture hendrikb wrote: > > I want to replace the comment function with a picture/chart that will only > show when i hover over the cell. Can this be done? please help. -- Dave Peterson Thanks for the help, can I also drop in spreadsheets and graphs. This website only explain how to drop in jpeg. hendrik...

Outlook not printing headers
Hi there, I am trying to print a hard copy of emails that i send. When i attempt tp print the email only the body of the email and my signature are printing. The headers (To:, From:, Subject: etc...) are not visible. I don't think this is an issue but just an option I am overlooking somewhere. I have thouroughly searched the options from tools and have had no success. Any Ideas? Thanks ...

page setup landscape, but print footer in portrait mode
I have several pages that are being compiled. Most of them are printed in a portrait mode, but several are in landscape. I would like to print page numbers on all of them in the lower right hand corner. The landscaped pages will be turned facing the right of course, so the page number needs to print in the left hand margin turned 90 degrees. Hi not possible without VBA. You may record a macro while - set the page layout for the first pages - print these pages - change the page layout (landscape) - print these pages -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany msvflyhigh wrote: > I...

Comments
In Excel 2000, I know you can print a worksheet's comments at the end of the worksheet. Is there any way to capture the comments and put them in a worksheet of their own? ...

Cannot open macro file Quick Print Error Intermittent
I work wth a customer who, daily, uses the quick print feature in sales order processing to expedite the exact documents and quantities they want printed for each sales order accepted in customer service. The problem they are having is that, intermittently, the end users, at various times, will receive a "Cannot open macro file" error. Now, they use this every day, every machine. Each machine is XP sp2 and Dynamics is v9.0 with sp1. I had thought there was something else going on that was causing the problem, like macro security but that was not it. The users have full righ...

Lifetime Planner Printing #2
The graphs don't print when printing the lifetime planner in 2004 on an hp officejet d145?? ...

Printing Question
Does anyone know how to print an e-mail without the users name showing as the header? In other words, I just want the text of the e-mail, not my name at the top. Thanks. ...

format date in excel
hi, Can you format a date in a formula to recognise the date only? i have a column with the day number only and need to calculate the figure directly to the right as this day number reaches todays date. example: day cost to date 12 £60.00 if todays date was 11th september, to date would be empty but if todays date was 12th september, to date would have the figure £60.00 in it. thanks in advance, N.S. in the To Date column - assume it is C2 =(if(day(today())<=A2,B2,"") "Nigel" wrote: > hi, > > Can you ...

Hiding Comments from others
I want to add comments to a worksheet, but not allow others to read the comments. I have seen that you can keep others from editing, but can you keep others from seeing the comments? TIA, Carla Hirschfeld Probably not. But you may be able to fool some users by just: Tools|options|view tab| and check the None option button for Comments. (But you saw how easy it is to toggle that setting!) Carla Hirschfeld wrote: > > I want to add comments to a worksheet, but not allow others to read the > comments. I have seen that you can keep others from editing, but can you keep > others ...

Printing 03-30-10
How to print white on red paper using publisher 07 As far as I know there isn't a way to print white unless you have a white print cartridge. Some printers have the capability to print white by inserting a white ink cartridge in the black slot. Look at your model printer web site to see if they offer white. -- Mary Sauer MVP http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Stewart" <Stewart@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FC23429F-720E-4644-A150-2972D9DCC142@microsoft.com... > How to print white on red paper using publisher 07 No can do. You print red...