Comboboxes #2

Hi

I have a spreadsheet with numerous comboboxes.

I did not use the Form toolbar but ratehr the control toolbar so I hav
ActiveX comboboxes, since there are more options with these.

When I work in design view I am able to 'tab through' the combo boxe
with no difficulty.

I want the user to be able to tab through them as well, without havin
to click on each individual box, however, it does not work.

Anyone know how to do this?

Thanks a bunch

Sorry nevermind..I can use data validation.

Thank

Sorry nevermind..I can use data validation.

Thank

filtration of worksheets tallying 2 million seperate phone numbers #2
Hi, I am a loan officer at a mortgage brokerage. We have recently put the new nationwide no-call list on an excel spreadsheet. I have 2 questions for you. First: is there a way to make excel have more rows than 65,536 (preferably like 2 million) as the colorado part of the national no-call list is about 2 million. And second;can you tell me how to filter one workshet against a second with 30 columns and 65,536 rows(the filter feature I use only takes into consideration the left-most column) ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com...

NDR Question #2
Can someone clear this up for me. My mail server sending to an non-existing domain - NDR would be initiated by my mail server to user correct? FATAL ERROR My mail server delivering to a legitimate domain but for some reason, user unk or mailbox over quota, NDR initiated by their server correct ...

Offline #2
Hello, has anyone encountered an issue, where after synchronizing an offline database back online there's no sales data on the Z-report. Need help urgently! -- Kay Hi Kay, Did you look at the previous batch? When RMS goes into offline mode it closes your current batch and a new one is created when you come online. "Kay" wrote: > Hello, has anyone encountered an issue, where after synchronizing an offline > database back online there's no sales data on the Z-report. > > Need help urgently! > -- > Kay ...

Requery combobox
I have a form that includes a combobox that has the following in its on enter event: Private Sub cbProjectPhase_Enter() Me.cbProjectPhase.Requery End Sub The query that is tied to this combox uses another field ("Cost Center") on this form as criteria to select records for this combobox. It works fine except when I go to the next record and click on that combobox it removes what is showing in the previous record's combobox's field because my selection "Cost Center" is different this time. I understand why this happens but I don't know how to get around it. I...

property sheet #2
Hi, I have two property pages part in a property sheet. I want the proeprty sheet to be resizeable by dragging with a mouse. Is there any example demostrating this somewhere? How do I do this? Mac mfc wrote: > Hi, > I have two property pages part in a property sheet. > I want the proeprty sheet to be resizeable by dragging with a mouse. Is > there any example demostrating this somewhere? How do I do this? > > Mac > > Take a look at this link: http://www.codeguru.com/Cpp/controls/propertysheet/print.php/c565/ I use it. It is one disadvandage with th...

overlaying charts #2
Hello Does anyone know how to "overlay" charts, either in its own worksheet or indepent of a worksheet? I would like to display a "radar" chart inside a "donut" chart and/or even create two "donut" charts and have the circles outside of each other (obviously, one large than the other one.) I can show two charts together, but when I move one, it ""hides behind the other chart. I have tried the "move backward" and forward commands. No luck It's almost like the background of the charts needs to be transparent, so that onl...

posting Accounts Setup #2
Hi all... Can anybody help me? I need to configure my posting accounts. What accounts should i debit and credit if i make a sale of services such as software licenses n maintenance... I need to debit Account Receivables and credit Sales...Debit COGS and Credit ???....We cant crdit inventory because we do not maintenain any inventory account since we are a service company. Thanks If the services line items are non-invneotry type items - then you will not have any cost entry and reduction in Inventory entry when you post the Invoice. "Posting Accounts Setup" wrote: > Hi ...

Large Attachments #2
Two pretty easy ones I would think: 1. Is it possible to set different limits for message size in E2K3? I'd like to set one size limit for externally send/received messages and one for internal. I know the global setting is in Global Settings --> Message Delievery --> Properties but that seems to put the limit on both internal and external. 2. If a large attachment is sent internally to 20 users is a copy of the entire attachment being generated for each user or is there some type of pointer to a single instance being created? I'd like to think that Exchange wouldn&...

combobox
hi i am trying to create a combobox containing a list of names i want the list to default to a "dummy" value when the workbook is opened How do i do this? thanks kevin You would need a macro for that, assume that you use the combo box from the control toolbox, and that the linked cell is A2 in Sheet2 Private Sub Workbook_Open() Worksheets("Sheet2").Range("A2").Value = "Your_Dummy_Value" End Sub Right click the little excel icon to the left of the filemenu and select view code or press Alt + F11 and double click ThisWorkbook That's where the ma...

restore problem #2
hi, I was trying to get back into money and it asked me to reinstall the money program from the original CD again, so i did. now i'm trying to restore the backed up infomation from "my documents" folder but when i enter my password it does not accept it as a valid password anymore. please help me. i hope i did not lose all my enteries. i'm running money 2002. thank you sam In microsoft.public.money, Sam wrote: >I was trying to get back into money and it asked me to >reinstall the money program from the original CD again, >so i did. now i'm trying to re...

Custom toolbars #2
Where are custom toolbars stored ? I thought this info was in a file somewhere. I have a user who needs Excel reinstalled but we do not want to loose the custom toolbar already there. Isn't this in a separate file somewhere ? Using Excel 2002, SP3 Toolbar customizations are stored in an *.xlb file, the name and location of which depends on your version of Excel and Windows. Search (include hidden files) for *.xlb and you'll find the file. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "lynn" <anonymous@discu...

Populate combobox
Hello Why doesn't this populate my ActiveX combobox? Private Sub ComboBox1_Change() Dim row As Integer ' Make sure the RowSource property is empty Sheet1!ComboBox1.RowSource = "" Sheet1!ComboBox1.RowSource = "Sheet1!A1:A12" ' Add some items to the ActiveX combobox For row = 1 To 12 Sheet1!ComboBox1.AddItem Sheets("Sheet1").Cells(row, 1) Next row End Sub Change the exclamation point (!) to a period (.) after Sheet1 everywhere except in the row source reference that is within the quote marks. &quo...

Help With Simple Combobox Programming
I have a combo box on sheet1. When the user clicks on the combo box the first time ( it gets focus ) It should add/load all items from sheet2 column A. Now when the user selects from the combobox that item should be copied/placed on sheet1.A5 similarly the next item selected in the combo box should be placed below A6 and so on How can this be accomplished with code thx Hi, Use code like that : Private Sub cboIn_Click() Dim intR As Integer intR = Range("a4").CurrentRegion.Rows.Count Range("a4").Offset(intR, 0).Value = cboIn.Value End Sub Priv...

i want to kill xmlreader and all her children #2
please reply via email to this post to x0td0x@hotmail.com i need some code that will generate code to read the xml file it is reading for example input: <book> <bk:title>the wind</bk:title> <bk:content type="text">howl</bk:content> </book>output: (xtw=xmltextwriter) [code:1:b5cc48202f]xtw.WriteStartElement("book"); xtw.WriteStartElement("bk:title"); xtw.WriteString("the wind"); xtw.WriteEndElement(); xtw.WriteStartElement("bk:content"); xtw.WriteAttributeString("type","text"); xtw.WriteSt...

vba function #2
Hell i've the following data Année V1 V2 V3 Nationa 1992 14805 10 1993 16521 2640 120 1994 17839 2142 117 1995 19878 1236 1207 136 1996 12456 1024 14 1997 14526 1563 1274 15 jI want to calculate an "'indice" with vba example: to obtain these news value Ann...

combobox into another combobox
i got 2 combo boxes in a worksheet. i want to link the 2 combo boxes together. combo2 will depend on which is selected to the combo1. eg: combo1 - accessories, card, ram list in combo2 will vary on the item selected from the combo1. let say: combo1 - accessories have been selected combo2 - slot fan, usb to ps2 convertor. can someone helps me!!! thxns in advance Hi Take a look at Debra Dalgleish's site for lots of information on Data Validation http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal13.html and for the section using Combo boxes http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal10.html -- Regards ...

Outlook 2003 Pro #2
I have an e-mail in my outbox that can not be deleted, but Outlook won't send it either because of its size. Outlook is continuing to try and send it, which is causing impact to performance on my other apps. I am using XP, and other users on my computer aren't having the same problem. Can I just delete Outlook and not all my Office package? Place Outlook in off-line mode by File-> Work Off-line and restart Outlook. You should now be able to delete the message. Don't forget to put Outlook back on-line. -- Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net Microsoft Office and Microsoft...

Powerpoint OSX 10.2.8
I am in need of advice. I create a Powerpoint presentation with video,cd = and photos which require timings to be set.I then email to my friend=20 who uses Windows XP and all of the timings need to be redone. Can I=20 save it in a different format for my friend to be able to read it = perfectly.=20 Any advise would be greatly needed. Pete ...

Milwaukee 6140-30 7.5 Amp 4-1/2-Inch Small Angle Grinder
Price:$139.00 Image: http://megadealfinder.info/image.php?id=B001K7ITAA Best deal: http://megadealfinder.info/index.php?id=B001K7ITAA Soft grip, 3-Position handle provides optimal user control in various situations. Epoxy coating lasts 25 per cent longer, and extends motor life by protecting the copper wire from abrasion. Debris Baffles protect internal components by deflecting damaging debris out of the airflow. Multi Port Exhaust reduces motor burn-up by efficiently venting hot air out of the grinder. Tool Free, Burst Resistant Guard positive detents hold the guard in place. 10.0 Amp,...

are there any money betas out there? #2
are there any money betas out there? ...

Can't Open Excel File
I have a very large excel file (63mb) that I can't open. Everytime I try it thinks for a while and then spits out the error "Not Enough Memory." Now the file is ugly, using many external links, vlookups, etc. One sheet is about 8000 rows by 40 columns with many of those columns being fairly complex formulas involving a dozen other columns. Now I know what you're thinking, what the heck is he using Excel for something this complicated? But it's grown beyond what I expected it to be and I don't have time (right now) to move it into any other program. That aside, m...

Two sheets merged to one changing colour? #2
Anyone at all -- EARTHWALKE ----------------------------------------------------------------------- EARTHWALKER's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=493 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27387 ...

Email templates in Workflow #2
Hi can anybody tell me where the email templates that are used in Work flow are stored in CRM. Also is there any online training videos still available for version 3 or 4. Kind Regards Jim Not sure about the training videos, but the e-mail templates are stored in "Settings" -> "Templates" -> "E-mail Templates". All templates created here can be used by Workflow's Send E-mail step (when using a template). Michael "Jim" wrote: > Hi > can anybody tell me where the email templates that are used in Work flow are > stored in CRM. ...

Filling More than one field a combobox selection
I have a simple Address Form Suburb, State, PostCode Suburb is a combobox linked to a Post code table What I would like to do is for the user to look up Suburb by typing into the combo box and populate the state and postcode fields on selection. Am I going about this the right way? See www.allenbrowne.com. He has an excellent search function exactly like you need. -- Milton Purdy ACCESS State of Arkansas "Avid Fan" wrote: > I have a simple Address Form Suburb, State, PostCode > > Suburb is a combobox linked to a Post code table > &...

error id 80004005 #2
Hi all, I am running Exchange 2003 with Windows Server 2003. I am trying to add a distribution group to the client permissions of different public folders but I am getting operation failure with this error ID. The default website does contain blank host headers. Also my exchange server is in native mode. Does anyone know any other reason I could be getting this result? Thanks!! Matt ...