Combine tabs from multiple workbooks into one

I was given twelve workbooks (one for each month). Each workbook has one tab.
What is the fastest way to combine the twelve workbooks (thus the twelve
tabs) into a single workbook? I can open each workbook and move each tab
individually, I just thought there might be a more efficient way. Any ideas?
Thanks for your help.
0
Alayna (5)

Hi Alayna

See
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy3.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Alayna" <Alayna@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DCBB3B63-84D1-48BD-86D3-7F1D72E99C1C@microsoft.com...
>I was given twelve workbooks (one for each month). Each workbook has one tab.
> What is the fastest way to combine the twelve workbooks (thus the twelve
> tabs) into a single workbook? I can open each workbook and move each tab
> individually, I just thought there might be a more efficient way. Any ideas?
> Thanks for your help.

0
rondebruin (3789)

Mails Combined
HI, I mistakenly delete all mails from Inbox and then found them on the deleted Items and selected all and ask to move folders back to Inbox. the problem is all mails were combined into one email and moved back in to Inbox as a single email. How do i go back to the original version. How do i uncombined all the mails in to individual mails from the right recipient? Please help ASAP.. Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com ...

Excel 2003- Tabbing to a specific location in a cell
I have created a template and I want to be able to fill in parts of the template by just tabbing and the cursor to move to the next cell...and to a specific area in the cell...how do i set up my template to do this? THanks so much unlock the cells you want to tab to. leave the other cells protected. then protected the sheet. -- Gary Keramidas Excel 2003 "monty the magician" <monty the magician@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FD3728D8-E730-407E-B58A-FED2C6D9EA8A@microsoft.com... >I have created a template and I want to be able to f...

How can I create a chart to compare multiple data series?
Using Excel, is there a way to merge multiple charts with different data series into one to demonstrate a direct comparison of the data series within one single chart. I've got 4 charts of the stacked column type. magnoliak77 Tufte calls them small multiples, Cleveland calls them trellis displays. I call them panel charts. Take a look at the examples on this page. http://processtrends.com/toc_panel_charts.htm Another option is to stick with your 4 charts, however, you can size and align them. Here's a link to a simple macro that sizes and aligns all charts on a single sheet....

changing colours of multiple items in Publisher 2000
Does anyone have any idea how I can change the colour of multiple items on a page? It is so time consuming to have to select and change the colour of each item individually - it would be so useful to be able to select all the items I need and change the colour en bloc. Do the newer Publisher packages have this facility (2003, 2007?) What items are you trying to chage? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "Fluffbrain" <Fluffbrain@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0B67BD6A-B0E8-45A9...

move/copy folders from one mailbox to another
As an administrator i often have to move information from one person's mailbox to another. I normally attach these user's mailboxes to my profile and then copy or move the folders (ususally subfolders under the inbox). Recently we moved to outlook 2002 and now i cannot do that any more and i can't find out why. The message is "can't copy/move folder. Right click on the folder and look at the permissions ....." Since i can do it using outlook 2000 and not outlook 2002 i cannot understand why i should have to change the permissions (even changing them does not he...

Opening Excel Spreadsheet on a tab #3
Not really what I am looking for. As I will be displaying differen sheets depending on what link is clicked, I don't need to have default sheet, instead I need to specify a different sheet to b displayed before excel is opened. i.e. A link for the prices sheet opens the spreadsheet on the price sheet, and straight after there is a link to the sales sheet, whic opens the spreadsheet on the sales sheet on the spreadsheet. Hope that makes more sense, Dav -- david.willi ----------------------------------------------------------------------- david.willis's Profile: http://www.excelfor...

Updating custom properties on multiple shaoes
Hi, Is there any way to change the custom properties (not the data values, but the "custom properties properties") on all instances of a certain shape in a Visio file? I know I can select all instances of the shape on any given page and change the properties, but I have hundreds of instances of a certain shape spread across maybe fifty pages, so whenever I find out there's a property missing its a gargantuan task just going through all the pages manually. Jorn look at updating the master. view - drawing explorer window Masters Select your master and edit. All this cou...

One element correspond with two or more types?

Bug:V 9.00.281 Prints multiple 1099s for each vendor based on add.
Check 1099 print in v9.0.0281. It prints multiple 1099s for each vendor based on number of vendor addresses all for the same amount. It should only print one 1099 for each vendor to the primary address. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.micros...

EXCEL Workbook tab format options: change color or font
Excel workbook worksheet tabs should have 'change color/font' options for priority visibility. My company uses Excel worksheets as testing templates in our bio-tech QC laboratory. Some workbooks have multiple worksheet templates in them and although they are all named, it would be more efficient to be able to prioritize a worksheet visually by changing that specific worksheet's tab color to YELLOW or the font to BOLD RED. All our worksheets tend to look similar and if a technician isn't paying close attention to the tab name, they sometimes use the wrong one and have ...

merge/combine workshhets
I need to merge about 75 worksheets into one spreadsheet on a regular basis - all have exactly the same format/layout etc back can vary in the number of rows Try this Jeff http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy3.htm -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "Jeff224" <Jeff224@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C6790506-2888-4F4D-80EA-BB0D9F9B27A2@microsoft.com... >I need to merge about 75 worksheets into one spreadsheet on a regular basis - > all have exactly the same format/layout etc back can vary in the number of > rows Or http://www.rondebru...

One use licence
I have purchased a one use student/teacher copy of Microsoft office 2007 from my colleges IT department. My laptop has recently developed a serious fault and will need to be replaced. I still have the disks and I was wondering, if i remove the program from my old laptop will i be able to install it on my new machine. If so what would I need to do? On 2/28/2010 8:05 AM, Mr Random101 wrote: > I have purchased a one use student/teacher copy of Microsoft office 2007 from > my colleges IT department. My laptop has recently developed a serious fault > and will need to be...

multiple account registers
Been using Money for years, now I'm taking on my mother's finances and would like to track them in Money but in a separate account register. How can I do this, or other options for keeping her accounts separate from my own? In microsoft.public.money, Needinghelp! wrote: >Been using Money for years, now I'm taking on my mother's finances and would >like to track them in Money but in a separate account register. How can I do >this, or other options for keeping her accounts separate from my own? Use File->New->Newfile (or similar with an older version) to cre...

Finding the combination that appears more times
Hi everybody i have a list on excel 2007 that displays the purchase of items on columns A:E, each column showing one (1) item I want to find what combination of items appears more times, especifically, which combination of four (4) is the favorite mix eg: A B C D F A C D E F B C D E F B C D F Z in this example, the winner would be (B, C, D, E) as it appears 3 times the main problem is that I have over 1,000 rows and trying with =SUMPRODUCT(COUNTIF(A1:E1,$N$1:$R$1)) por each combination would take forever... is there a simpler, quicker ...

Multiple calls for Campaign
Hello I am attempting to set up a telemarketing campaign by using quick campaign in Microsoft CRM 4.0. I have set up the marketing list with multiple contacts and created a quick campaign for this marketing list. While creating the quick campaign, I selected phone call to all of the contacts within the marketing list. However, a phone call task was not created for every contact within the list. Only one phone call task was created for the entire marketing list. How can I create multiple phone calls for each and every contact within the marketing list. Kindly advise. Thank you ...

Combining 2 Excel (xls) files
I have 2 xls workbooks with different sheet names and both with different range names. I would like to combine them both into one workbook so that I don't have to re-create all of the range names. Is there a way to do that? -- LAF ------------------------------------------------------------------------ LAF's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=9656 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=346017 Hi LAF- Open both files (let's call them A & B, and assume A will be your "combined" file). Working i...

Emails to multiple recipients not being delivered
Windows 2000 Server SP4 Exchange 5.5 SP4 We've had multiple complaints about people not being able to send to multiple recipients in the "To:" field. For example: John Doe, Jane Smith, and Mike Brown are all listed as the "To:" recipients of an email. Jane Doe gets the email but nobody else listed does. We have had a few people tell us about this problem. Somtimes all recipipients will get the email but sometimes not. Are there any settings in Exchange 5.5 that will prevent this? Thanks in advance. Mr. Mike On Mon, 8 Aug 2005 16:02:02 -0700, "Mr. Mike"...

one local profile
Hi, I want to create only one local profile on a PC and and I want prevent the domain accounts to create a local profile when they will login on this PC. Is it a way to configure it? Thanks, Haydar "Haydar" <Haydar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A2AA41AC-5BF9-4A49-B660-CEC711D60A58@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > I want to create only one local profile on a PC and and I want prevent the > domain accounts to create a local profile when they will login on this PC. > > Is it a way to configure it? > > Thanks, > ...

Opening Multiple files in separate Excel folders
Can this be done? Hi what do you mean with 'separate Excel folders'? -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Paul Dunn wrote: > Can this be done? Yes. Dim aryFiles Dim oFSO Sub LoopFolders() Dim i As Integer Set oFSO = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject") selectFiles "c:\MyTest" Set oFSO = Nothing End Sub '--------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sub selectFiles(sPath) '--------------------------------------------------------------------------- Dim Folder As Object Dim Files As Object D...

Combining Publications
Can I combine two different publications into one? Suzi wrote: > Can I combine two different publications into one? ========================================= Personally, I would simply open two instances of Publisher (one document in each) / tile the two screens...and copy/paste. Maybe the following link will be useful: Combining Publisher Documents http://tinyurl.com/2lpj5w -- John Inzer MS Picture It! - Digital Image MVP Digital Image Highlights and FAQs http://tinyurl.com/aczzp Notice This is not tech support I am a volunteer Solutions that wo...

How to Combine Data in Different Columns
Hi Everyone I need help in this issue. I have tried many ways though some wer successful but they were not efficient. I have say 5 columns of data and the data could be on the same rows o all 5 columns or on different rows hence if I need to combine all th data of these 5 columns, I would have to sort or filter each of the manually and copy and paste to a different worksheet or column. This i very tedious and time consuming. I also tried to write a macro to loo for data in one column then put them into another column but i was no successful. However, experts like you guys shouldn't have ...

Share Workbooks and Comments #3
Can anyone help me with this one... I have a simple spreadsheet which is shared and resides on a server. Apprx 6 people access and modify the sheet and save their modifications back to the server. No 2 people ever change the same cell so there are never any conflicts. The problem I have is that often the comments in a cell do not upload to the server. The user is unaware of this util he closes and re-opens the workbook to find that all of his changes have been saved but none of his comments. I have been getting the users to make their own copy at the end of the day and if they e-mail that c...

Exchange directory access tab
In the properties of exchange server on the directory access tab we noticed that there are entries for four Global Catalog servers. Does all global catalog server needs to be listed there? if you can remove the entries for Global Catalog servers which are not local. Is there an imapct? On Tue, 1 Aug 2006 16:55:08 -0400, "John Kamensky" <jkamensky@Whitfordww.com> wrote: >In the properties of exchange server on the directory access tab we noticed >that there are entries for four Global Catalog servers. Does all global >catalog server needs to be listed there? ...

shared workbooks #7
I have an excel 2003 file, that is a shared workbook, the file is huge, and I know if I uncheck and recheck the shared option, it will clear my history and decrease the file size. but I would like to change the amount of history it is keeping. (defaulting 30 days) When I go Tools \ share work\ advanced tab. only the keep history for 30 days is grayed out, and all the other options are availble, I can not figure out why, can anyone please help me ...

Cannot see one of many shared secondary calendars
I have my Outlook 2007 set up to view several secondary calendars from another person. However, I cannot see one of them, even though I am set up as an Editor on all of them, and "Folder Visible" is checked on all of them. The others show up just fine. All the secondary calendars are "owned" by the same person, and were created in Outlook 2003. Incidentally, I also cannot make the user's primary calendar invisible. Thanks for any suggestions. You have the mailbox in your profile as an additional mailbox? Is the missing calendar a subfolder? Do you ha...