Clueless: Creating a "Score card" to track how many research harboring calls are made

Ok, so I�ve got this (write protected, so a linked workbook would b
better) excel workbook from work of car dealerships we call, whic
lists the following information:

Who did the call (Myself, Nancy, Karissa, or Marie, occasionall
Leslie)
What Make
What Model
Dealership Name
Dealership Contact
Contact phone number
Price Quoted

I want the gist of the formula to read:

For every make/model:
If there is a dealership name present (That does not read �N
Participating Dlr�,�N/D� or a blank (null) then count that row as a �1
to be totaled with all other make/model combos later, displayed by wh
shopped them.

Example (row 1)
I called Brown Honda (col 1) for an s2000 (col 2), josh is the contac
(col 3), 555-555-5555 (col 4), and the $200 over invoice they quoted m
on the car. If I have all of this information (most importantly th
dealer and price) then I want that to count as a point. This way we ca
track how many points each employee has gathered, despite a
inconsistency in the order the employees shop the cars. Sort of like
score card that updates as new data is being entered. Rows 2-13 wil
have more dealerships shopped by the same person, same make, sam
model. If the Dealership is not present, or says �N/D� or �N
Participating Dlr� then it would be a 0. I�d like an external workshee
that, when opened, automatically links to the spreadsheet in question
refresh the information, and then display a tally by name of who go
the most calls that month or that city.

Does this make sense? Please don�t spam, this is my work e-mail :)
Jbrashars @ costcoNOSPAMauto.com
Joshu

Sorry for double, meant to attach this

Here's the fil

Hi,

Never saw the file, but would a pivot table work?
It can organize your categories and doing a count
is the same as using a point system.

jeff

workbook would be
>better) excel workbook from work of car dealerships we
call, which
>lists the following information:
>
>Who did the call (Myself, Nancy, Karissa, or Marie,
occasionally
>Leslie)
>What Make
>What Model
>Dealership Name
>Dealership Contact
>Contact phone number
>Price Quoted
>
>I want the gist of the formula to read:
>
>For every make/model:
>If there is a dealership name present (That does not
read "No
>Participating Dlr","N/D" or a blank (null) then count
that row as a "1"
>to be totaled with all other make/model combos later,
displayed by who
>shopped them.
>
>Example (row 1)
>I called Brown Honda (col 1) for an s2000 (col 2), josh
is the contact
>(col 3), 555-555-5555 (col 4), and the $200 over invoice
they quoted me
>on the car. If I have all of this information (most
importantly the
>dealer and price) then I want that to count as a point.
This way we can
>track how many points each employee has gathered,
despite an
>inconsistency in the order the employees shop the cars.
Sort of like a
>score card that updates as new data is being entered.
Rows 2-13 will
>have more dealerships shopped by the same person, same
make, same
>model. If the Dealership is not present, or says "N/D"
or "No
>Participating Dlr" then it would be a 0. I'd like an
external worksheet
>that, when opened, automatically links to the
spreadsheet in question,
>refresh the information, and then display a tally by
name of who got
>the most calls that month or that city.
>
>Does this make sense? Please don't spam, this is my work
e-mail :)
>Jbrashars @ costcoNOSPAMauto.com
>Joshua
>

>---
>
>.

0
anonymous (74722)

Clueless: Creating a "Score card" to track how many research harboring calls are made
Ok, so I�ve got this (write protected, so a linked workbook would b better) excel workbook from work of car dealerships we call, whic lists the following information: Who did the call (Myself, Nancy, Karissa, or Marie, occasionall Leslie) What Make What Model Dealership Name Dealership Contact Contact phone number Price Quoted I want the gist of the formula to read: For every make/model: If there is a dealership name present (That does not read �N Participating Dlr�,�N/D� or a blank (null) then count that row as a �1 to be totaled with all other make/model combos later, displayed by wh shop...

Designing score cards
Am designing a golf score card, two on the same sheet. Am attempting to re-size columns in card one and it changes card two. They are above each other. Any way to make adjustments to card one without it effecting card two. They have to remain above each other for printing purposes. Thank you Column widths affect the entire column. You say you can't put the 2nd card to the right of the 1st, so, instead of widening a column on one card, allow the text to spill over into a blank column on the right. You might want to do this in Word, setting up a table...

Is there a Bowling score card template available in Excel?
I am looking for a ready-to-use bowling score card template in Excel. Thanks, M.B.Tobin ...

Help With Score Card / Questionnaire Type Form
This is part of a longer post I tried to send earlier. I am building an Access application that resembles a questionnaire or score card. This is occurring to capture data in a database instead using individual Excel spreadsheets as is the practice now. I need help with getting the form to look like the spreadsheet with multiple questions displayed on the screen at the same time. I have created a table, DM Checklist, that contains the fields store number, date, DM category, pt value and question, and score. I have other tables – DM Category Table, DM Category Comments Table, Sales ...