Chelmsford Utility

One of my customers sent me and email with a file
attached from Chelmsford_Utility_op4.xls. What is this,
and how do I get it?
0
anonymous (74725)

You need to buy a third part add-in or a full program like Adobe Acrobat writer

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

"DaveB" wrote:

> One of my customers sent me and email with a file
> attached from Chelmsford_Utility_op4.xls. What is this,
> and how do I get it?

0
PeoSjoblom (790)
12/16/2004 8:05:06 PM
Apologies, was meantfor another post, have no clue what this utility is

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

"Peo Sjoblom" wrote:

> You need to buy a third part add-in or a full program like Adobe Acrobat writer
>
> Regards,
>
> Peo Sjoblom
>
> "DaveB" wrote:
>
> > One of my customers sent me and email with a file
> > attached from Chelmsford_Utility_op4.xls. What is this,
> > and how do I get it?

0
PeoSjoblom (790)

Error found while running "Perform Special Upgrade" in Utility
After installing HR and Manufacturing into my GP 8.0, I got missing Stored Procedure error message. Therefore I went to GP Utility program to perform special upgrade for trying to add additional stored procedure. However; after I clicked on "Process" and "Update" button, I got the following error messages, does anyone know how to solve it? Error message 1: The following SQL statement produced an error: GRANT SELECT , UPDATE , INSERT , DELETE ON [dbo].[IVR10015] TO [DYNGRP] Error message 2: ERROR [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Invalid object n...

Import Utility
Does anyone out there use an import utility that provides consistent results? I have been using SMS and sometimes get suprises I don't care for. -- billr Bill, We have written a data management utility that enables you to import data from a CSV specifying the exact RMS fields you wish it to populate. This utility also enables you to export data tidy/manipulate and re-import. This utility also comes complete with an attributes module enabling you to record unlimited number of attributes against an Item, Customer and Supplier record. If you would like to discuss this further please...

Corrupt Database does not show in database utility
There have been several reports of users not seeing their database when trying to rebuild. Please reply to this thread on the Entourage newsgroup with results. Thanks! BASIC: Entourage 2008 rebuild utility will only show the 2008 databases. Possible reasons why database is not seen: 1) Database didn't finish upgrading to 2004. The last thing during an upgrade is to set the version number. Thus the rebuild tool could think it is still 2004 or perhaps the part of the file that stores this info might be damaged? (Pretty unlikely) 2) There are some permission issues opening the file,...

Utilities
Hi to all, I decided to publish some of my small tools (for free). They are collected at http://www.prosource.de/Downloads/utilities_en.html I use them for my daily work, may be others find them useful too. They are somewhat programmer centric (especially regarding their GUI :-)) At the moment only a color selector tool is there, but more will follow. Its rather tedious to write a meaningful description, so be patient with me :-) -- Ulrich Korndoerfer VB tips, helpers, solutions -> http://www.proSource.de/Downloads/ ...

Zoom++ Utility
A few years ago I used the Zoom++ screen capture utility. It was an enhanced version of zoomin.exe that was included with VS. My memory is a little fuzzy about this, but I thought I it was available as freeware with Win32 source. It was not an MFC app. I thought I got it from Codeguru or Codeproject. As you ran your mouse over screen, the status bar on the tool would show the client coordinates and the RGB value of the pixel that the mouse was over. As you zoomed in, the tool displayed a grid. Is this version of the tool no longer available as freeware? All I can find zoompp from etree.com w...

Chelmsford Utility
One of my customers sent me and email with a file attached from Chelmsford_Utility_op4.xls. What is this, and how do I get it? You need to buy a third part add-in or a full program like Adobe Acrobat writer Regards, Peo Sjoblom "DaveB" wrote: > One of my customers sent me and email with a file > attached from Chelmsford_Utility_op4.xls. What is this, > and how do I get it? > Apologies, was meantfor another post, have no clue what this utility is Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Peo Sjoblom" wrote: > You need to buy a third part add-in or a full program li...

Backup Utility
How do you recover the backup function in outlook if it disappears from the "File" tab. Thanks Reinstall might help http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/results.aspx?productID=50663FD1-DBAD-4705-B915-E4CF683E70FE&freetext=backup&DisplayLang=en David "Zanji" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:205501c3e101$90ea31b0$a101280a@phx.gbl... > How do you recover the backup function in outlook if it > disappears from the "File" tab. > > Thanks I have tried Reinstall a couple times without success, also gone as far as ...

copy utility
Hi The copy/paste function in windows explorer is not good enough. If it cannot read one file during the copy process, explorer just give error message and skip all remaining files. Then I have no idea how may files have been copied unless to compare. It is painful when I copy huge amount of files. Is there any utility can solve this problem? "wu" <fqwu2003@126.com.discuss> wrote in message news:#cKaZQy4KHA.1888@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Hi > > The copy/paste function in windows explorer is not good enough. If it > cannot read one file d...

Adjust Cost Utility
Customer wants to be able to print a report in the Adjust Layer Cost Utility (Tools >> Utilities >> Inventory >> Adjust Costs). ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/...

MIME generator utility
I need different types of MIME messages. Is there any utility which could generate various possible MIME messages, like MIME messages with encoding 7bit or binary , MIME message with different contenttype etc.. Thanks, -Vinay Vinay <vinay_chopra@persistent.co.in> wrote: > I need different types of MIME messages. Is there any utility which > could generate various possible MIME messages, like MIME messages > with encoding 7bit or binary , MIME message with different > contenttype etc.. While Outlook has some control over this in the Tools>Options>Mail Format di...

Diagnostic Utilities
Hi, Can you recommend any free diagnostic utilitly please? That could be for motherboard, graphic card, hard disk, etc.. and plus any other utility you think could be helpful for troubleshooting and maintenance. Thanks. "mturus" <mturus@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2BBED43F-C76C-48D7-835C-1A3921930EAC@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > Can you recommend any free diagnostic utilitly please? That could be for > motherboard, graphic card, hard disk, etc.. and plus any other utility you > think could be helpful for troubleshooting and...

Which utility does this?
There was an Exchange utility in EX2000 that would analyze an Exchange install and recommend which disk resources should be used for various Exchange storage requirements. It would also reconfigure Exchange to move the resources where it recommended them to be. Where is this utility in Exchange 2003? Thanks. It was the performance analyser. If you work out the ideal place to put the files, you can use ESM to point at the new places and ESM will do the move for you. "Tom C." <nospam@nospam.nul> wrote in message news:O0%236EhfSGHA.6084@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > The...

Translation utility
Does Windows Live Email have a "Translation utility", I've searched all through it but can't find any reference to it, or is there one coming in updates? No and no. You can use the Bing (formerly 'Live') Translator: http://www.microsofttranslator.com Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) "bobert" wrote in message news:2BE37D70-A5E7-46A3-A529-1A65B9FCE8AE@microsoft.com... Does Windows Live Email have a "Translation utility", I've searched all through it but can't find any reference to it, or is there one coming in ...

Exmerge utility
Hi I'm trying to export mailboxes from my Exchange server using Exmerge... I've specified settings in the ini file, like server name, domain controller name and also the file it must get the list of mailboxes from.... I believe that you have to put the Distinguished name in there.. I've put in there cn=s9856694,ou=users,dc=systech,dc=ac,dc=za Somehow it does not like this and gives an error.. Any ideas please No it should look like. /o=Org1/ou=Sales/cn=Recipients/cn=User1,/o=Org2/ou=NAmerica/cn=Recipients/cn =Sales/cn=User1 /o=Org1/ou=Sales/cn=Recipients/cn=User2,/o=Org2/ou...

Looking for a Utility for Editting An Exported Rules (.rwz) File
I need to reorganize my Outlook files. Unfortunately, Rules store the complete path and file name for target folders. I would like to export the rules, edit the path and file name and import them back. Anyway to do this? "Stewart Berman" <saberman@nospam.nospam> wrote in message news:tk6h8597t16notgjgvb4o7jef006o9e5c3@4ax.com... >I need to reorganize my Outlook files. Unfortunately, Rules store the >complete path and file name > for target folders. I would like to export the rules, edit the path and > file name and import them > back. > > Anyway t...

Understanding the utilization of XML
Hi, Can some one provide me with a summary and a URL which will do the trick I.e. EXACTLY what is the utilization of XML and HOW does it help as compared to how (whatever it does) it was done before XML was here. Thanks--- XML is an open W3C standard than can be used to capture and contain data. The problem XML was designed to solve is that of data sharing. It seems that each one of the countless information systems in use today has a different mechanism for storing and transmitting data. Because all the mechanisms are different, a "customer record" (for example) from one s...

Keyboard utility
I would like to find the Microsoft Keyboard Utility (Creator?) which I had downloaded from the company's Web site. Anyone knows how I can reach the appropriate page ? Is it compatible with 64 bit systems. I have used it with XP and Vista 32 bit. but I have since moved to Win 7 64 bit. TIA Microsoft Visual Keyboard by any chance -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. "Nat�ag" <cquimoi@vide.com> wrote in message news:B8BDC6E6-9C8A-4B74-A548-4675455B89A2@mi...

Ntdsnomatch utility
Hello all, Anybody know where to download Ntdsnomatch utility for Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2003 upgrade. Best Regards William It's part of the deployment tools you'll find on the Exchange 2003 CD. -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news, links, and tips, check: http://www.msexchangeblog.com "William Yuen" <nospam-willyuen@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:OdhsbCTCFHA.2572@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Hello all, > > Anybody know where to download Ntdsnomatch utility for Exchange 5.5 to > Exchange 2003 upgrade. > > Best Regards > > W...

Dynamics Utilities Fails when upgrading to GP 9 Service Pack 3
We have a client that is attempting to load GP9 service pack 3. After the install is completed, the machine was rebooted and the dynamics utilites was ran. While utilities is running (the window states "Server Installation Progress"), an error message pops up stating "File Not Found C:\Program Files\Microsoft Dynamics\GP\SQL\Upgrade\2277\9.0.282\Driver.ini" After this error utilities does not complete and the install fails. I have looked at the directory on this machine and a 9.0.282 folder does not exist. Why is the upgrade looking for it and how can we proceed ...

Databse Utility
Good day, Quick question.....is there any database utility that can be used to connect to the RMS databse, pull the relevant information, and convert it to a CSV or Excel file . Then, after editing the csv or excel file.....convert it back into the RMS database......Any help would be greatly appreciated..... Best regards, Uttam Dookhran Excel can connect directly to the database. -- Thank you, Ryan Sakry Program Manager Retail Information Technology Enterprises (RITE) rsakry@rite.us http://www.rite.us 320-230-2282 ext. 4002 (Office) 320-230-1796 (Fax) "uttam" <uttam@d...

search utility in CRM knowledge base
Hello there! The search utility in CRM knowledge base works for some of my users and for others doesn't. I mean that they put the same word which exists in articles, one sees the search results and the other gets no results. Have you any idea how can I fix this. I gave system administrator role to both users and nothing changed. Another question for those of you that don't write only in english. The search utility in CRM cannot identify greek characters and gives an "unexpected error". All other search utilities in CRM (such as in Accounts, Contacts etc) work fine wi...

GWClient Utility
Please, help to find GWClient Utility to access IMS mailbox. Thank you. Oleg Try calling Microsoft and referencing Q192540. They should be able to send it to you. -- Sincerely, D�j� Ak�m�l�f�, MCSE MCSA MCP+I Microsoft MVP - Directory Services www.readymaids.com - COMPLETE SPAM Protection www.akomolafe.com Do you now realize that Today is the Tomorrow you were worried about Yesterday? -anon "Oleg K. Yugai" <Yugaiok@hotbox.ru> wrote in message news:#dgQHYGaEHA.2056@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Please, help to find GWClient Utility to access IMS mailbox. > > Than...

Battery utility
For a high school prroject, we want to interrupt (VC++ 6.0) battery charge to examine system performance. Any ideas on how to do this in C++? -- Steve Halla Specialty Department Chair, Technology Teacher LEAP Academy University Charter High School 319 Cooper Street Camden, NJ 08102 856-614-0400 ...

Asset Import/Export Utility
While importing the data into Fixed Assets module using Asset import/export utility (Tools->Utilities->FixedAssets->Asset Import/Export), "Asset import completed" message appears but no data is transferred. All the setup info lilke book,class,book-class, locations etc is entered. Any help in overcoming this problem will be highly appreciated. Ahmed Did you check the box that says "Run macro after creation"? "Gulam Ahmed" wrote: > While importing the data into Fixed Assets module using Asset import/export > utility (Tools->Utilities->...

SMTP Switch utility
Hi All, Is there such a utility that will allow an easy change of the outgoing (SMTP) server? Recent changes by many ISP's mean that the clients cannot use the same SMTP server wherever they go (port 25 is blocked) and most of them are reluctant and not confident in changing the settings even though I have given them written instructions with nice pictures. Ideally I would like to have a utility, with some preconfigured servers, that allows the user to quickly change the SMTP server with relatively few mouse clicks, and allows them to enter new servers. While in the office, the clients...