Changing the Zoom to open a document in 100%

When I open a particular document on my computer it
automatically shows it at 100% Zoom.  However, my boss has
a problem showing the document on his computer at less
than 100%.  He would like to change it so that he does not
have to adjust it at 100% every time he opens the
document.  Can you tell me how this could be done?
0
jm_teresi (1)

Do you really want the zoom changed to 100% or do you want it so that he can see
the same columns as you see?

If you want to set the zoom to 100%, you can do something like this in your
auto_open (or workbook_open) code:

Option Explicit
Sub auto_open()

    Dim wks As Worksheet

    For Each wks In ThisWorkbook.Worksheets
        wks.Activate
        ActiveWindow.Zoom = 100
    Next wks

    Application.Goto Worksheets("sheet1").Range("a1"), Scroll:=True

End Sub

If you wanted to make sure that columns A:L (say) are visible no matter what the
zoom factor is, you can do something like:

Option Explicit
Sub auto_open()

    Dim wks As Worksheet

    For Each wks In ThisWorkbook.Worksheets
        Application.Goto wks.Range("a1:l1"), Scroll:=True
        ActiveWindow.Zoom = True
        wks.Range("A1").Select

--

Dave Peterson
ec35720@msn.com

Jo Ann Teresi wrote:

> When I open a particular document on my computer it
> automatically shows it at 100% Zoom.  However, my boss has
> a problem showing the document on his computer at less
> than 100%.  He would like to change it so that he does not
> have to adjust it at 100% every time he opens the
> document.  Can you tell me how this could be done?

--

Dave Peterson
ec35720@msn.com
0
ec35720 (10082)

External data link change

Why does the change change to a number?

Increase the resolution of a picture in a pdf/ publisher document
I created an ad in publisher, which included our logo, converted it to a PDF document and submitted it to the company. They informed me that the logo was not the same "high resolution" and would not print as clearly as the rest of the document. How do I fix the resolution of the logo. I have a copy of the logo in Microsoft Picture Manager also. Please help I am new at this. Thanks You can't increase the resolution and not end up with crap. (I couldn't find a nicer word, sorry.) The part that doesn't make sense is that the entire ad is the same resolution in the ...

HRESULT opening outlook 2000 in xp pro
I get an error "Exception from HRESULT 0x80040200" every time I start my outlook 2000 in XP pro. Anybody have any ideas on how to fix this? ...

Track Changes

DST changes for Exchange 5.5

Open Purchase Order Inquiry
I am building a SQL statement that looks at PO's that have inventory items with a GL account that is different than the GL account on the Inventory Item or Inventory Class. I found 421 items... yikes! But I am trying to figure out a way to narrow this list and only show me open po's... does anyone know what I need to add to my statement in order to get this? SQL STMT: SELECT TOP 100 PERCENT dbo.POP10110.PONUMBER, dbo.POP10110.ITEMNMBR AS PO_ITEM_NUMBER, dbo.IV00101.ITEMNMBR AS INV_ITEM_NUMBER, dbo.POP10110.INVINDX, dbo.IV00101.IVIVINDX FROM ...

more on VBA function name change

How to change icon for my application

How to change newsgroup message font

CRM 4 and MOSS Document Library Integration
Hi I would like to learn how to integrate CRM Accounts to have own document library /site in MOSS (SharePoint). Does anyone know of any good blogs/guides i can following to achieve this. I am not really interested in buy add on's/connectors. Many Thanks Newbie http://blogs.msdn.com/ukcrm/archive/2008/04/11/sharepoint-3-0-document-libraries-crm.aspx Oldie "Newbie" <NewBie@newbie.com> wrote in message news:%23d2J$bTVJHA.4948@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Hi > > I would like to learn how to integrate CRM Accounts to have own document > library /site in MO...

Cannot open file after installing Office 2007 Service Pack 2
I cannot open the publisher files after I installed Office 2007 Service Pack 2. Does anybody know what to do? Luckily one of our PCs has not yet the SP2. this way I can at least work. Thanks for help Stefan Are you getting an error? You may have to do a registry fix: Error message when you try to open a publication in Publisher: "Publisher cannot open the file" or "Publisher has detected a problem http://support.microsoft.com/kb/928890/en-us Do you have Norton? How to use Office programs with the Norton AntiVirus Office plug-in http://support.microsoft.com/kb/329820/en-us ...

cannot open a non-existent .pst folder
There is a folder listed in Outlook without a name next to it. I cannot open the folder and I cannot delete or close the folder. If I try to execute any command, I get a message stating that I cannot open the .pst that has my calendar, contacts, etc... There is not an option to look at the properties of the folder. I have tried to search for the .pst in docs and settings, to no avail. I have removed the outlook 2003 profile, and then added it, but the folder comes back. I have uninstalled outlook 2003, reinstalled outlook 2003 and the folder is still there. All service packs ...

Change a formula to an acual number

OPENING SPREADSHEET
This ought to be simple for someone out there: How can I close a spreadsheet so that when I re-open it, it ALWAYS re-opens to the point where I last closed it. Thanks, Larry Hi Larry, > How can I close a spreadsheet so that when I re-open it, > it ALWAYS re-opens to the point where I last closed it. Save the workbook when you close it. --- Regards, Norman "flkulchar" <flk2575@comcast.net> wrote in message news:115c01c4a5c2$a03e6a60$a601280a@phx.gbl... > This ought to be simple for someone out there: > > How can I close a spreadsheet so that when I r...

Problem Changing an Investment Name

Should I change this code?

Opening attachments #14
Hi Has anybody else experienced the problem whereby when I receive an attachment (say excel file) when I click on the attachment it launches excel but does not show the attachment only a blank spreadsheet. If i do a saveAs on the attachment then load excel manually and open the saved attachment there is no problem Any idea's anybody Regards Brian ...

How to change default font in Outlook 2003

icon changes with change of extension

Publisher 2002 document incorrectly interpreted in Publisher 2003
Alan wrote: Ok. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com ~pay it forward~ This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Why is it that suddenly we are getting SCADS of posts like this? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Brian Kvalheim [MSFT MVP]" <ic@ntellu.com> wrote in message news:u6iiBfjpEHA.3668@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > Alan wrote: > > Ok. > > -- > Brian Kvalheim > Microsoft Publisher MVP > http://www.publishermvps.com > ~pay it forward~ > > This po...

Field Type Change