Changing font for check box

Hello,
Please help. I am using Excel 97 with Win 95. I need to change the font
(made it bigger) and color for the control box (check box, option box.....)
I have no luck to search the help.
Second question: How many worksheet I can create in one workbook?
Thank you for your time.
Long

0
lnsmi (6)

1.In design mode right click on the check box and select properties, you can
change them from there

2.Limited only by system resources

--
Paul B
Using Excel 2000 & 97
"smi" <lnsmi@tdn.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
> Please help. I am using Excel 97 with Win 95. I need to change the font
> (made it bigger) and color for the control box (check box, option
box.....)
> I have no luck to search the help.
> Second question: How many worksheet I can create in one workbook?
> Thank you for your time.
> Long

0
newspab (272)
11/27/2003 3:16:34 AM
Long

Right-click on it and select "Properties".  Browse through there to find Back
color, Fore color and Font.

Second...from Help "specifications"......limited by available memory.

Gord Dibben   XL2002

On Wed, 26 Nov 2003 18:55:02 -0800, "smi" <lnsmi@tdn.com> wrote:

>Hello,
>Please help. I am using Excel 97 with Win 95. I need to change the font
>(made it bigger) and color for the control box (check box, option box.....)
>I have no luck to search the help.
>Second question: How many worksheet I can create in one workbook?
>Thank you for your time.
>Long

0
Gord
11/27/2003 3:21:19 AM
Sorry for the other question. Can we made the box bigger?
Thanks

Long

<Gord Dibben> wrote in message
> Long
>
> Right-click on it and select "Properties".  Browse through there to find
Back
> color, Fore color and Font.
>
> Second...from Help "specifications"......limited by available memory.
>
> Gord Dibben   XL2002
>
> On Wed, 26 Nov 2003 18:55:02 -0800, "smi" <lnsmi@tdn.com> wrote:
>
> >Hello,
> >Please help. I am using Excel 97 with Win 95. I need to change the font
> >(made it bigger) and color for the control box (check box, option
box.....)
> >I have no luck to search the help.
> >Second question: How many worksheet I can create in one workbook?
> >Thank you for your time.
> >Long

0
lnsmi (6)

how do I stop the format text box from popping up #2
Every time I try to move or resize a text box, the format text box keeps popping up and making it almost impossible to do what I want. It sounds like you're double-clicking the edge of the Text Box - accidentally if not intentionally. There isn't a setting that would cause that behavior. Try just a click& hold to drag the box, or click more slowly (once to select, once to grab a handle) to resize. You may also want to check your Windows Mouse Control Panel settings to make sure the double-click speed isn't set too slow for you. HTH |:>) Bob Jones [MVP] Office:Mac On...

Help, I moved mailboxes and now can open boxes using "Service account admin" rights
Hey everyone, We are running a Windows 2003 domain and Exchange 2003 sp1 on Win2k3 in a cluster. We had ONE storage group and 4 DBs. I have a AD group that has Exchange "Service account admin" rights and people in that group could open ANY mailbox. I am in that group too. Over the weekend we created a NEW storage group in Exchange and MOVED tow DBs from SG1 to SG2 (the new SG). Now I can't open anyone's mailbox that is in the new SG. The users are working fine. They can connect to their mailboxes using Outlook 2003 just fine. However, I am troubleshooting a Bl...

changing text
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) In a previous version of excel, there was a open bar at the top that you could click on to edit the text in a cell, rather than retype the text into the cell you were working on. The text from the cell would appear and you could backspace and/or add in additional text that would then appear back in the cell. Any body know how I can get this? What you're looking for is the Formula Bar. Select if in the View Menu. HTH |:>) Bob Jones [MVP] Office:Mac On 1/19/10 8:37 PM, in article 59bb1451.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0, &quo...

font color in message
Every time I compose a message using colored fonts the message it is sent and recieved by the recipient in black. Why? Gary Does the receiver support receiving messages in HTML format? -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "gary" <gary@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:921CAE1C-E5FC-4030-9C65-EEDBF9EC0A2D@microsoft.com... > Every time I compose a message using colored fonts the message it is sent > and > recieved...

Get change on FA_Company_Setup
Hi, We are receiving the following error when going inot the Payable Transaction entry screen. (The computers have been imaged) A get/change operation on table 'FA_Company_Setup' failed accessing SQL data. [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server] EXECUTE permission denied on object 'zDP_FA49900SS_1'.database 'BFRM'.owner'dbo' EXCEPTION_CLASS_DB DB_ERR_SQL_DATA_ACCESS_ERR Can you please help? Have run the grant70 against the company database. Thanks Michelle Hello Did you get any error message, while running Grant70.sql ? Did you check the own...

change display name in mail
Hi, I have exchange server 2003 installed. I want to change the name, which shows up in the 'from:' field at the receivers email system. I changed the display name in the active directory account properties, but this didn't work (I tested it using OWA to send mail to a yahoo mailbox). How can I achieve this? Thanks, Dani Try changing the alias on the Exchange General tab. -- Hope that helps, Dan Townsend This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Please do not send email to this address, post a reply to this newsgroup. Use of inc...

changing toggle button via VBA
hi all, what is the best way to change a toggle button from main form to sub form via vba?? ...

Fonts
Where is the adjustment for the fonts used on folders list at left. Mail, Favorite Folders, all Mail folders? The fonts are controlled by your Windows settings. Use Control Panel, Display to get to them. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to my actual account will be deleted w/out reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer Tool Friend <Larrydoo(no spam)@verizon.net> asked: | Where is the adjustment for the fonts used on folders list at left. | Mail, Favorite ...

Quickly changing RDL files
Hello, I have a series of 50+ RDL files that had to get srestored from a data drive, and I don't have the original .VS solution that created them - the reports all use different data sources. Is there a quick way to dynamically change the name of the SQL server they are pointed to? Any decent editor able to open 50 documents and being able to do a search/replace especially if it has regular expression (perhaps Notepad++) or a tool such as http://www.replsoft.com/replacer.html In the worst case you could do it yourself programmatically (for example once the reports are...

Printing my own checks
Has anybody printed their own checks with MS Money? I'm thinking about getting something like Versa Checks. MS Money is supposed to have some but I haven't seen it yet. Have there been any problems with this? I'm paying most of my bills online.Any suggestions are very much appreciated. ...

Modify screen to check duplicates
My customer wants to be able to check the employee ID/ date/ project ID combination on a time sheet in GP projects and look for duplicate records. They would like GP to pop up a duplicate record warning if a duplicate is entered in timesheet entry window. I would like someone with development experience to contract with me on such requests. Please let me know if you have any advice on how to accomplish this or would like to work with me on it. Thanks. -- Janey ...

How do I add input data in the input ranges in drop down boxes.
I have a spreadsheet that was sent to me that has drop down boxes with data that you can select and it is link to other drop down boxes. I would like to add additional data in the drop down box range but cannot find where you add additional data to select in the drop down boxes. Thanks, Charlie If the dropdown lists are created by Data Validation, you can select the cell, and choose Data>Validation. In the Source box, you'll see the range where the list is stored. If that's not it, right-click on the dropdown list, and choose Format Control On the Control tab, you'l...

List box (and queries) not sorting dates or showing correct headers
G'day all, I have inherited a system with a search function screen that is acting weird. There are actually two search screens, both constructed in a similar fashion, but the first does what it is supposed to do and the second is misbehaving. The form has a bunch of unbound controls allowing the user to enter search criteria. The only mandatory criteria is the sort order, which is set from a combo box. The data source for the combo box is a table, sys_GAPSSortBy, which contains a list of query names and a user- friendly label for use by the combo box. When the user clicks the "Searc...

How do I change the ruler to inches in access
It's generally considered polite to put your question in the body of the post, rather than strictly post a subject. As well, details such as what version of Access and of Windows can be useful. That having been said, Access gets its unit of measure from the operating system. The only way to have the ruler in Access be in inches is to choose U.S. rather than Metric for the Measurement Units in Regional Settings in the Control Panel. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no private e-mails, please) "Johnotaker" <Johnotaker@discussions.microsoft...

Change fill color after input automatically
Hi Do you have any suggustion for the following task. I will make new entries to the excel list frequently. I hope that after I input something in column A, the fill color of the entire row will change automatically to indicate that it is a new enter. And before I close the file, I will change back the fill color to transparent. I recoreded a macro to change the fill color, but how can I run this macro when I finsih input data in Column A (every worksheet)? With best regards, Bobocat bobocat wrote: > I recoreded a macro to change the fill color, but how can I run this macro > ...

Why boxing?
I’m wondering about the .NET boxing… All value types and all reference type are derived from System.object But value type are allocated in the stack and the reference type are allocated in the heap. The boxing `warps` the value type in a new allocated object in the heap. So far is what all known ! (http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/yz2be5wk.aspx) But; it the object is a reference type (otherwise it won’t be allocated for the boxing in the heap), and this object is the base class of the value type. Why the need for the boxing? How come these value type are allocated on the ...

Update Combo Box
I have a main form whose source is the "Equipment" table with a "LOTOGroup" combo box on it. The drop-down selections for the "LOTOGroup" combobox are created when I open a secondary form "LOTOGroup-Add" whose source is the "LOTOGroups" table. This secondary form is opened from the main form using a control button and closed using a control button. Both tables are linked (LOTOGroups field (LOTO Table) one-to-many LOTOGroup field (Equipment table)). Question - How do I get the "LOTOGroup" combobox on the main form to ...

adding a border to a text box in word
Hi, I'm trying to put a border around a text box, each time I try the border is applied to the whole page. where it says apply to: my only choice is whole document, how can i add apply to text box?? Select the box and look for things about "Outlines" rather than "Borders." (Version of Word?) On Feb 20, 11:38=A0pm, Arch <A...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi, I'm trying to put a border around a text box, each time I try the bor= der > is applied to the whole page. where it says apply to: my only choice is w= hole > document, how ca...

Link Colors Change in HTM e-mail.
I have a FrontPage 2002 page that I want to send by e- mail. The link colors I have chosen in "page properties" work fine in my browser and Preview mode. I save the page to "email_web_pages.htm" in the "stationery" folder so that the page shows in the recipient's window, rather than an attachment to click on. When I click "new" to create an e-mail the page shows, but ALL THE LINK COLORS ARE NOW THE PAGE DEFAULT. When I send this page to myself, the colors are still the page default rather than what I have chosen. I have sent pages bef...

Change resource working time for a specific project (Project Serve
Hello, we need to set a resource to only work for one (1) day per week on a specific project (because we want to book the rest 4 days to work in another project). [At the Enterprise Pool level, the resource is correctly setup to work five (5) days per week] Is there any way we can achieve this? Thanks in advance, YP Since you are probably talking about Project Server, best to repost where the gurus hang out: microsoft.public.project.server. --rms www.rmschneider.com On 31/03/10 16:39, Yannis wrote: > Hello, > > we need to set a resource to ...

I want to inhibit editing of one text box based on the value of another
The two text boxes are on the same form (subform3). I want to inhibit the Quantity filed from being edited if the Status field contains "Ship Requested". The following code gives me an error 'Expected: list separator or )' Private Sub Quantity_BeforeUpdate(Cancel As Integer) ' Inhibit txtbox if the Status field is "Ship Requested" IIf(me.Status = "Ship Requested"; me.AllowEdits = True, _ me.AllowEdits = False) End Sub On Fri, 27 Nov 2009 22:56:04 -0500, BobC <Bob.CallenNoSpamm@cox.net> wrote: >The two text boxes are ...

Automatically Spell Check Before Printing
Hi. How do I set up my worksheet to automatically run spell check when I click the print button? Let me know if you need more information. Thank you in advance !!! :) Stacey This might work. Copy to the ThisWorkbook code module. Private Sub Workbook_BeforePrint(Cancel As Boolean) ActiveSheet.CheckSpelling End Sub "Stacey Crowhurst" <StaceyCrowhurst@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:12C918BD-530B-4F23-BB10-F6132DE7A741@microsoft.com... > Hi. How do I set up my worksheet to automatically run spell check when I > click the p...

Populating the controls in a dialog box
What is the Microsoft official pronouncement on the populating the controls of a dialog box prior to the user seeing it? In the class that calls the dialog box before the DoModal or pass an object with the data in it to the Constructor. I have done it the first way but the problem is accessing controls like a ComboBox to set the current selection. You can initialize/subclass your controls in OnInitDialog of your dialog. -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "William Gower" <w_gower@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:u0l$AiqhDHA.2504@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... >...

Sending a captured .dib file to an image box without storing it
I want to use a command button, say "cmdDisplayImage" to display/ transfer a captured image from the ezVidCap1 control to an image or OLE box on the same form such as "PhotoPreview" (not sure which one is possible/best...perhaps someone can help me...I'm new at this.) I really don't want to "save" it first. Then, I want another command button such as "cmdSaveImage" to save the file to a folder (such as \\Server\Database\Images when the user clicks another command button when they have the image they want in the "PhotoPreview" box. R...

Spontaneous slide changes
I have been working on a PPT deck for several months, using MS Powerpoint 2007 and Windows XP. Today, for the first time, I found that slides and animations would advance spontaneously in a slide show. To my knowledge, I have changed nothing to make this happen. I would be grateful for any advice you can offer on how to solve this. Regards, Rob Parkinson Most probably, you have recently set the slides for automatic/timed transitions. PowerPoint moves through slide builds automatically, when the slide has automatic slide transitions. - Chirag PowerShow - View ...