Change size of name box

------=_NextPart_000_003C_01C3D233.5A184190

Is it possible to change the size of the name box ? And how do you do it =
?
Some of my range's names are to long to fit in the actual name box.
Thanks in Advance, and may all of you have a healthy 2004
Gilbert

------=_NextPart_000_003C_01C3D233.5A184190

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Is it possible to change the size of =
the name box ?=20
And how do you do it ?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Some of my range's names are to long to =
fit in the=20
actual name box.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Thanks in Advance, and may all of you =
have a=20
healthy 2004</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Gilbert</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_003C_01C3D233.5A184190--

Gilbert

Not without some coding.

You can download........

Robert Gelb's NameBoxResizer:
http://www.vbrad.com/pf.asp?p=Source/src_xl_nb_addin.htm
(for xl2k and above, but there's a link that points to an xl97 version)

And Chip Pearson has a version at:
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/NameBox.htm

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Sat, 3 Jan 2004 19:54:09 +0100, "Gilbert De Ceulaer"
<gilbert.deceulaer@antwerpen.be> wrote:

>Is it possible to change the size of the name box ? And how do you do it ?
>Some of my range's names are to long to fit in the actual name box.
>Thanks in Advance, and may all of you have a healthy 2004
>Gilbert

0
Gord
1/3/2004 7:45:36 PM
An alternative or extra is to use Name Manager, which handles long names
(and long refersto) together with a lot of additional facilities for
handling names
http://www.decisionModels.com/downloads.htm

Charles
______________________
Decision Models
FastExcel Version 2 now available.
www.DecisionModels.com/FxlV2WhatsNew.htm

<Gord Dibben> wrote in message
> Gilbert
>
> Not without some coding.
>
> You can download........
>
> Robert Gelb's NameBoxResizer:
> http://www.vbrad.com/pf.asp?p=Source/src_xl_nb_addin.htm
> (for xl2k and above, but there's a link that points to an xl97 version)
>
> And Chip Pearson has a version at:
> http://www.cpearson.com/excel/NameBox.htm
>
> Gord Dibben Excel MVP
>
> On Sat, 3 Jan 2004 19:54:09 +0100, "Gilbert De Ceulaer"
> <gilbert.deceulaer@antwerpen.be> wrote:
>
> >Is it possible to change the size of the name box ? And how do you do it
?
> >Some of my range's names are to long to fit in the actual name box.
> >Thanks in Advance, and may all of you have a healthy 2004
> >Gilbert

0
Charles740 (233)

External data link change

AddIn Functions Have File Path and #NAME? Error
Hello, How do I get Excel 2007 to drop the file path on formulas with Excel addin functions in them? I've just upgraded from Office 2003 to 2007 on XP and am having some trouble with my Excel addin workbook functions. There are a number of addins that are kept in a directory on the computer, C:\ExcelAddins. They are updated from time to time and so everyone has them in this directory on there computer so IT can upload updates. After the Office 2007 upgrade I added all these addins to Excel 2007. In 2003 I would be able to access the addin functions by typing in the name and pa...

Why does the change change to a number?

If my System.IO.StreamWriter Write method throws "The specified network name is no longer available." and I try to Dispose or Close it in the finaly clause the close or dispose method just throws "The
If my System.IO.StreamWriter Write method throws "The specified network name is no longer available." and I try to Dispose or Close it in the finaly clause the close or dispose method just throws "The specified network name is no longer available." again. how to clean this up? after this the stream writer is stuck connected until i restart my process. ...

PC Dead, XP HD to new box
My XP PC died. I bought a new PC, Exchanged HD's, but XP will not complete boot up, It gets to recognizing there is new hardware and asks: "New hardware found, do you want to Install??" And " Do you want broadband or Dial-up?" The Old XP PC had PS/2 Keyboard & PS/2 mouse. New has USB Keyboard & mouse. I would suspect that is at least the 'new hardware' found. I can't answer the question as the new PC does not pass the input from USB input to the old XP system. IS THERE, a way to use the new PC's Windows 7 64bit home ...

DST changes for Exchange 5.5

Track Changes

more on VBA function name change

How to change icon for my application

How to change newsgroup message font

Adding Lines And Boxes, etc. To A Chart ?
Hello, Will blame it on my age. Using Excel 2007 (or, at least trying to) and XP. When I have a chart page opened up, how do I get it to show the bar on the bottom (that the real old versions had) that allows one to click on one of its icons shown to "draw" lines, arrowed lines, boxes, add text with a box, etc on the chart itself ? Thanks, Bob Hi, With the chart selected you can use the Insert tab > Illustrations > Shapes. To add shapes to the chart. Textbox is in the Text group of the Insert tab. Cheers Andy -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypo...

Change a formula to an acual number

Problem Changing an Investment Name

Should I change this code?

How to change default font in Outlook 2003

icon changes with change of extension

Combo Box on Forms
Hi, I am using a combo box on a form that has several items w/ one being Other. If the user selects other I want them to be able to input what they want so that it will go into the table instead of just the "Other". I just am not really sure on how to do that. Can you help? Thanks, Jaime In design view click on VIEW - Properties and the the combo. Then change Limit To List to No. -- KARL DEWEY Build a little - Test a little "jseger22@yahoo.com" wrote: > Hi, > > I am using a combo box on a form that has several items w/ one being > Other. If the use...

Field Type Change

Tracking Changes

Save Changes? #2

colour change of dated box

Outlook Name lookup
When creating a new email and typing in a name for the To: Outlook does not find the name all the time even if it is in the address/contacts. Does anyone have a fix for this? ...