cannot send excel worksheet (sheet only) to mail recipient

When in Excel, I CAN send an excel spreadsheet as an attachment (file, send
to, mail receipient as attachment).  I can NOT send only a single sheet out
of the worksheet to an email receipient (file, send to, mail recipient, send
the current sheet as the message body).  Error received says "Excel could not
start the email program.  Check your network connection.  Make sure outlook
is installed correctly, your email program is set up correctly, and you can
connect to your email server."

I am using MS Excel 2002 and MS Office 2003 in a Windows XP operating system.
0
Nancy (67)

Hi Nancy

See number 3
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/problems.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Nancy" <Nancy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0172D077-50B7-4B90-80F8-1D0F3631AA2E@microsoft.com...
> When in Excel, I CAN send an excel spreadsheet as an attachment (file, send
> to, mail receipient as attachment).  I can NOT send only a single sheet out
> of the worksheet to an email receipient (file, send to, mail recipient, send
> the current sheet as the message body).  Error received says "Excel could not
> start the email program.  Check your network connection.  Make sure outlook
> is installed correctly, your email program is set up correctly, and you can
> connect to your email server."
>
> I am using MS Excel 2002 and MS Office 2003 in a Windows XP operating system.

0
rondebruin (3789)

Resolution to printing mail merge 4 up
Here is what I had to do in order to print postcards 4 up mail merged properly so that each name is on their own card. I am using Publisher 2003 so I don't know if this will work in other versions. Using the Tools>Mail Merge Wizard, Set up the mail merge the way you want it to appear (steps 1 thru 4). Only stop at step 4 DO NOT continue to step 5. Go to File>Print Merge At this point you can select the printer, properties etc as well as change copies per sheet and print range or all. This seems to work and will place a different name/address on each card on that page. I ...

No message in outbox

Sending a macro to another PC-how?

Sending mail from remote location

Send and Recieve Fix

mail size restriction
how to restrict the maximum size of message is 2MB for all user to send through my exchange server 5.5 both local and ims You can set restrictions on the IMS,. Local user restrictions in 5.5 are a bit more tricky. However, by forcing messages through the MTA and applying the limits on the MTA, you can accomplish that as well. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\MSExchangeIS\ParametersSystem Value : No Local Delivery Type: DWORD Value: 0x1 Test of course! On Sat, 1 May 2004 22:37:43 -0700, "jameel" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >...

Unable to send?

Excel to Email
Hi Our sales people need to send to our sales manager on a daily basis a list of the sales orders that they created for that day. I created a private view named 'Daily Sales Orders' and showed each person to export to Excel. I was wondering if anyone knows of an easier way to do this. I would ideally like to mail merge or email template something similar. Ideally it would be nice for a sales people to create an email an insert their list for that day. Appreciate any suggestions. Thanks Mark As a thought, SQL Reporting can be configured to send a report, by email automatical...

How do I merge two files in Excel?
How do I merge two Excel files, each with a different name and different data? Thanks...Mike Hi you may provide some more details: - data layout - HOW you want to merge them - etc -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Chem303" <Chem303@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:BACC8208-C906-4B80-A3B7-6DFD260C00A4@microsoft.com... > How do I merge two Excel files, each with a different name and different > data? Thanks...Mike ...

Good practise
THanks for your reply. Wil this be fine even if my users have mailboxes round about 1GB. My GM's mailbox is 4GB. Can i start moving the mails back to the exchange DB and how will it affect the performance of my exchange box.Thank you craig >I suggest applying Exchange SP2, editing registry to allow DB size to >accommodate your storage needs and increasing storage limits. >After all, .psts are kept on the server too, taking space. Message in >.pst needs the same or more disk space than in Exchange DB. Also the >same message sent to many recipients stored in Exchange DB...

Sending messages in Outlook

No Permission to Send/Receive Email???

Forwarding Mail to an external Address
I receive email as I am a member of a distribution group. I want to set a rule up in Outlook to automatically forward items addressed to that distribution group, to an external email address. Is this possible? I tried to set up the rule, but could not get it to work. Thanks On Thu, 20 Oct 2005 17:17:01 -0700, RayRedSoxFan <RayRedSoxFan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I receive email as I am a member of a distribution group. I want to set a >rule up in Outlook to automatically forward items addressed to that >distribution group, to an external email address. Is this p...

Send Do Not Send

What was Outlook sending?

opening Windows Excel 2003 files with my Mac Excel 2008
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: intel I cannot open the Windows Excel 2003 files sent to me by my accountant. I have Mac Excel 2008. It defaults to the Numbers program, part of Iworks. I need the full functions of Excel to work on the files...not Numbers. thanks I suspect that this is the same problem I have found with Keynote/ PowerPoint. Hold the control key down while you press the mouse on the file you are trying to open. Then pick "Open with" and choose Excel. If you have a two (or more button mouse you can also use "right click" ...

How to find the owner of the active excel workbook
Dear Smart People, I'm sure this has been asked before but I'm not able to find the answer. In Visual Basic, how may I find the name or system ID of the owner of the currently active workbook? I apologize if this is an "old" question but I've not been able to gleen the answer. Thank you! Janet Take a look at the BuiltInDocumentProperties to see if you can find what you want there. I'm not sure you can get the "Owner", but you can find who last modified the document. -- HTH, Barb Reinhardt "Janet Panighetti" w...

Sending on behalf... Exchange 2003

Excel 2003 convert hours from GMT to PST??
Hello! I have a huge log file that has time in hh:mm:ss GMT and I want to convert those time to PST. I need to subtract 8 hours from the GMT time, but I cannot figure out how to do it. Any ideas? Thank you! Greg Hill I would use a help column, assume the times are truly numeric and not text =A1-8/24 where A1 holds the GMT, you might get a pseudo date so format result as hh:mm another way (less attractive if you make a mistake since there are no audit trails except undo) put =8/24 in a cell, format the cell as time,copy it, select all dates, do edit>paste special and select ...

'SEND' just sends it to the OUTBOX

Outlook Can't Send Messages

Rules Wizard and Send/Receive error
A couple of days ago, I received an alert from Norton Antivirus software that the file "belt.cab" was corrupted but could not be deleted. Fearing the worst, I manually deleted the file. Since then, Outlook appears to be completely disabled, with the symptoms being that several commands have disappeared from the Tools menu including Send/Receive (both), Rules Wizard, Out of Office Assistant. I can compose an email, but it will not send. I have checked my email accounts and all appears to be in order. Even after a complete reinstall, I cannot send/receive email. The on...

how to change the icon of excell 2007 into other one
pls do advice me to change the icon of excell,Thank you Right click the icon and select properties. In short cut tabs find in "Change Icon" box in the middle bottom. Click and continue -- R. Khoshravan Please click "Yes" if it is helpful. "Mystery" wrote: > pls do advice me to change the icon of excell,Thank you ...