cannot see rows

I don't know what happened. I did something and now I'm
not able to see rows between 350 to 630, i.e. I cannot see
or I lost data on the rows between 350 & 630. Any ideas. I
appreciate your help. Thanks William
0
williamv1 (1)

william wrote:

> I don't know what happened. I did something and now I'm
> not able to see rows between 350 to 630, i.e. I cannot see
> or I lost data on the rows between 350 & 630. Any ideas. I
> appreciate your help. Thanks William

Select rows 349 till 631, right click somewhere in your selection, and
select unhide in the popup menu. See if that helps.

George
0
gtog (9)

How to autofit row height on merged cells with wrapped text
Autofit works when wraped text cells are not merged. There doesn't seem to be a way to autofit wrapped cells when the cells are merged. One way that I think may work would be to use a macro to set the row height, but I can't figure out how many lines the text will occupy in the merged cell. Any ideas out there? If you search the archives: http://google.com/advanced_group_search?q=group:*excel* you'll find that one way is to use a macro by Jim Rech: http://google.com/groups?threadm=e1%241uzL1BHA.1784%40tkmsftngp05 In article <6d0401c3e685$a6146860$7d02280a@phx.g...

I cant see emails coming in anymore.
I used to push send/receive and a box would come up telling me 'Receiving 8 of 40 emails' with a green bar going across the centre. Once the emails are received the box goes. If I push send/receive nothing happens. If I push it say, 10 times, again nothing happens. Once all the emails are thru the box that used to come up, than flashes up 10 times, but by than its a little late. Does anyone know how to get the box back? I would really appreciate it... KR Mick. I send this message using the forward procedure to somebody of the group My problem is likely the same as a lot ...

Create individual files from a row

Locate Value in a set Row, with Dynamic Column
Hi, I have some data and the headers for the numbers are months. All the months are on row 7. I need to add some code to start looking in row 7 (cell A7) and look at each column to locate the relevant date entered in cell A1. Example: The code needs to look at cell A7, then B7, then C7 etc etc until it locates the right value. How can I do this please? Thanks, What do you want thew code to do when it finds the match? "Louise" <Louise@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:33D451C1-3C5D-4C5C-BD65-1D85139BBC0B@microsoft.com... > Hi, &g...

Is there a way to insert a copied row into all aother tabbed table
I have a file with about 100 tabs along the bottom for other tables. I have a row that I need to copy and insert into each one of those (at the top, first row). I can copy and insert row into each tab individually but is there a way to have this insert into all of them at once in the same place? Yes. Group the sheets. For Excel help on how to group sheets, type "group sheets" into Excel help. -- David Biddulph "Greg" <Greg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:09E31216-B19F-44F2-BEA2-8F913BA1ABB5@microsoft.com... > I have a file w...

Not able to see all data but can see on another computer
Hi, I am using SAP application and if i retrive the excel file from SAP i can see only 48 lines where as i should see 110 lines but if i opened that same excel file in another computer then i can see all lines (110 Lines) i don't know why its happening. Can anyone help on this? Thanks in advance. Regards, Harish ...

Query to Access : does'nt see tables
Office 2000 SP3 FR From Excel / MS Query, I want to read data in Access tables. I choose the mdb file and so MS Query displays this error message (translated) : "This data source does'nt have any visible table". Original in French : "Cette source de donn´┐Żes ne contient aucune table visible." I transfert my data to a new mdb file : it work's few times (!), then the error message appears again. How to resolve this problem ? Jacques. Gotcha ! MS Query does'nt accept a file name with 2 dot inside ! Example : MyFile.mdb --> Ok My.File.mdb --> "...

lookup row number
Hi, can you tell me how to lookup the row number of a name in a list. EG say I have a list of names as below: Andrew Mike Steve Ian Paul I would normally just add a column with the row numbers and then lookup the row number in the second column but is it possible to do without adding the extra column by using the row formula someohow? Thanks Hi Michael Try the below.. =MATCH("Mike",A:A,0) -- Jacob (MVP - Excel) "Michael" wrote: > Hi, > can you tell me how to lookup the row number of a name in a list. > > EG say I hav...

Multiple row insertion on various worksheets
Need to be able to add row to Sheet1, and at the same time add a row to Sheet2 at a certain off sett row. Then if possible populate both new row with what is in the row above in the same way as would occur using the autofill pull down. Thanks Shaun If desired, send your file to my address below. I will only look if: 1. You send a copy of this message on an inserted sheet 2. You give me the newsgroup and the subject line 3. You send a clear explanation of what you want 4. You send before/after examples and expected results. -- Don Guillett M...

How to see my mail queue?
Hi there, I have a Exchange 2000 running on Windows 2000 server. Could you please tell me how to monitor my emails in my mail queue? I can't find a location on the Windows to see the mail queue status. Thanks in advance, Ross To view the mail queues follow these steps: 1. Open system manager, Navigate down to the following location Your organization --> Administrative groups --> Your Admin group --> Servers --> Your Server --> Protocols --> SMTP --> SMTP virtual server --> Queues You should then see all the smtp queues and monitor mail. thanks, J. ...

Changing row color in a grid
Hi all! Is it possible to change the background color of a grid row in a view, based on a field value? I would like to qualify opportunities as hot (red), medium (yellow) or low (gren). Thanks for your input on this, -- Jenny :) It can be done, in lots of fairly unsupported ways mind: http://blog.odynia.org/categories/3-Microsoft-CRM The supported way forward is to use SRS Reports and a Dashboard (either through MSCRM's ISV.Config, or Sharepoint) to build your own view, this gives you a supported solution with considerable more freedom on the appearance however involves much ...

I see you
Well, not really, but I used Google Earth to zoom in on the Flatiron Building. You can get so close you can see the utilities on the roof, the hydrants on the street, the little parkish area across 5th Avenue, etc etc. Cool! Now tell me where your office is (like where is Peter's window, what floor and facing what street). Google Earth lets you zoom in all directions so I'll be able to turn the map to see that window. Silly I know but still a connection on some level. Pats looked good but not great last night. I didn't watch much more of the game. I'm not sold on ...

"Expanding" rows to show more rows
Is it possible to set something up so that when a user clicks o something beside a row, the row will "expand" to show more rows beneat it that I can put additional info in? And when the user clicks again the rows will "contract" so that only the initial row is visible again Thanks -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi have a look at 'Data - Outline' for this >-----Original Message----- >Is it possible to set something up so that when a user clicks on >something beside a row, the row will "expand" to show more rows beneath >i...

how to freeze only one row
when i chose freeze frame from the windows menu it freeez the first 17 rows. how do i get it to reeze row 1 only ? -- huggy Freeze panes freezes above the cursor, sol select A2 first. -- HTH Bob Phillips "huggybear" <huggybear@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:87E7AFB9-BA03-4445-A50C-629E2546ADB0@microsoft.com... > when i chose freeze frame from the windows menu it freeez the first 17 rows. > how do i get it to reeze row 1 only ? > -- > huggy The panes that freeze are above and/or to the right of the location of your cursor when who sele...

To See or Not To See
I have copied a few tables of text from a web page into Excel. Some of the information contain word that are hyperlinks or email addresses. Is there a way to change those columns of information to reveal the web address or email address? Thanks So is it just displaying plaintext currently? Have you seen this information from the Help Menu? When you make changes to the Hyperlink and Followed Hyperlink styles, your changes apply to all hyperlinks (hyperlink: Colored and underlined text or a graphic that you click to go to a file, a location in a file, a Web page on the World Wide Web...

E12 unable to see storage groups through EX MMC
We've been running E12 in a test environment for about 1 month and just today ran into a situation where the storage groups for a server are no longer visible from the console on that machine. If we view the server from a console on a different EX server we see all storage groups and stores. Any help is greatly appreciated Thanks can you list the storage groups and stores from the shell (EMS) on that server? did you try restarting EMC? -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: www.exchangepedia.com/blog ---------------------------------------------- &quo...

2 existing spreadsheets show 1st line rather than header row to sort ...
(XL2003) This is odd, I haven't seen this ever before. I was working on spreadsheets yesterday for a mail merge. Two had headers rows. I cleaned up both documents, put print area and then tried to sort. In both cases, what came up in the sort was the first row below the header where one always sees the actual titles of the header row when one selects the Header Row radio button under "My List Has" in the "Sort" box. I fiddled and fiddled a bit and managed to get one of the workbooks to display the sort properly by the header row titles - without figuring out what ...

Nice seeing all of you hopefully I see you in the other forum
really I just wanted to get the last post in prior to it closing today :) ...

display 3 columns of 50 rows in stead of 1 column per row in Gridview/Repeater/Listview/Datalist
Hi there, I may have 3 columns in a table or list<name>). ID - INTeger Name - String AgeGt18 Checkbox (true false) a normal databindercontorl like Gridview/Repeater/Listview/Datalist displays per row. But I would like to display 3 columns. e.g. ID Name AgeGt18 ID Name AgeGt18 ID Name AgeGt18 1 Michael True 4 Michael3 True 7 Michael9 True 2 Frans l False 5 Michael1 False 8 Michae14l True 3 Frans l False 6 ...

how to create row with data
imagine i have two rows: name and color: mary blue ken brown will blue what i want is having, in another row, just the names that have blue eyes, like mary will thank you On Mon, 11 May 2009 17:26:04 -0700, rafael <rafael@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >imagine i have two rows: name and color: >mary blue >ken brown >will blue > >what i want is having, in another row, just the names that have blue eyes, >like >mary >will Like: mary will or like: mary will ???? ty i have excel 2000 what i want is all names in a single row, wi...

Format Row
How do you format text and fill colors to show diagonally in a row. Ex. For a column header Thx, Tanya You can type something in a cell, then Format|Cells|Alignment to display the text on an angle (use the Orientation part to tilt the text). The fill colors fill the cell. But if it's really important, you might be able to add some shapes (via the Drawing toolbar) like triangles that fit over your cell. Then color each triangle separately. You can turn off the lines on the triangles. And if you use the alt key when you're positioning the shapes, they'll snap-to the cell'...

Splitting up text in Excel row
In my spreadsheet, I have rows that contain 510 characters. The colum name is "Fileout" I would like to have 2 more columns (Fileout1 Fileout2) where the first 255 characters go into "Fileout1" and th last 255 characters go into "Fileout2" Using Excel 200 -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Have a look in help for LEFT and MID functions -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "GISGuy >" <<GISGuy.zke34@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:GISGuy.zke34@excelforum-nospam.com... > In my spreadsheet, I hav...

Outlook slow when select row with attachment
From home, I am connected to the company exchange server via cable vpn. If I click on a row in the inbox list that has a large attachment, outlook takes a long time to respond. I am NOT trying to read or download the attachment, I just want to read the body. It almost appears that outlook is downloading the attachment to some temp area. Is there any way to configure outlook to respond the same whether or not there is an attachment in the email? ----------------------------------------------- Gary Kahrau - kahrau@monair.com ----------------------------------------------- "Gary Kahrau...

Can I see My Calendar as others see it
Can I view my calendar as if I am viewing it by someone with whom I share? no. Your permission levels are greater. Why do you want to be able to? -- Regards Judy Gleeson MVP Outlook in Canberra, Australia .. "laurelpowellcochrane" <laurelpowellcochrane@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:46AD6AD8-5B97-4D06-9F73-2D212B626E05@microsoft.com... > Can I view my calendar as if I am viewing it by someone with whom I share? ...

Sort Arrows in Header Row
Hello, I think that in the past, I've seen Excel spreadsheets with header rows that have little directional sorting arrows in them. So, by clicking on the icon of any column, the data is sorted by the values in that column. I realize that this can be done by going to 'Sort' under data, and picking the column, but I'd love to be able to click directly in the header. Is there a way to do this? Thanks, Ben xl2003 added an option to sort under the arrows that you get when you apply Data|Filter|Autofilter. Could that be what you saw? You can use another technique from Debra...