Can you increase the Font Size of the Ribbon text?

Is there any way to increase the font size of the text on the ribbon itself?

Hi,

AFAIK the only way is to do a global change in Windows. For XP it's right
click the desktop|Properties|Aappearance tab and change the font size to
large or extra large.

--
Mike

question.

"Barbara Corio" wrote:

> Is there any way to increase the font size of the text on the ribbon itself?
in case you're interested, you can get to the same dialog in win 7, it's just
buried a little deeper.

right click desktop
choose personalize
at the bottom, click window color
then click advanced appearance settings

--

Gary Keramidas
Excel 2003

"Mike H" <MikeH@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> AFAIK the only way is to do a global change in Windows. For XP it's right
> click the desktop|Properties|Aappearance tab and change the font size to
> large or extra large.
>

> --
> Mike

> question.
>

> "Barbara Corio" wrote:
>
>> Is there any way to increase the font size of the text on the ribbon itself?

0
Gary

Can't see 401(k) contribiltion total

Text Box #2
I inserted a text box in excel using the click and drag text from the tool bar and entered the relevant comments in english and as soon as I finish the language changes to German. I have done all the basic stuff like clearing any formats, removing the text box and inserting a new box, checking langauge settings etc, but nothing works. I have than inserted 2 more text boxes in the same manner and typed the text in english and these have been fine. Can anyone tell what could be causing this problem? ...

Make table truncates text concatenated using fnConcatenate
I have a MakeTable query which uses the fnConcatenate( ) function to merge a bunch of information into a single field. Unfortunately, the field length exceeds 255 characters and the MakeTable tries to dump this into a text field, rather than identifying that the field should be a memo field. I know I could create the base table and import the data from my query into that table, but I would prefer to make this table on the fly, and then delete it when I am done with it. Any recommendations? -- Email address is not valid. Please reply to newsgroup only. On Wed, 11 Apr 2007 12:48:04 -07...

Can't send/receive

Can not Customize Leads View

Bulk attachments

Can't delete email #2

Can Not Reply To Emails

How can I rename a database table?

fonts #3
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I just installed Office 2008 and now the fonts are all messed up. I've read that office makes a new file for Microsoft fonts in computer/library/fonts. Can I move all those fonts straight into the fonts folder or do I need both folders? All the fonts in the fonts folder (not MSfonts) are in my Font Book, but Word doesn't seem to find them. I don't have any in the user file, since I am the only one using the computer, it was just easier to put all into the computer/library/fonts folder. Can you help me? &quo...

Can (or how can) I do this

Writing Text File with code UTF-8
Hello Does somebody know how to write a Text File with code UTF-8 from Dexterity? I know that are 3 functions to write text files: TextFile_Writeline() TextFile_WriteDOS() TextFile_WriteText() But there is not therein a parameter to achieve text file be written with code UTF-8. I=92ll appreciate your guide. Best regards. ------=_NextPart_0001_A41C49B3 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Dexterity does not support double byte or unicode. You might need to use COM or win32 dll calls to get the OS to write the file for you. The difference between WriteLine and WriteDOS i...

Can not archive

Where can I download this type of db example?
Hi, I'm working in Access 2003. Where can I download a (free) Access database example that shows how to implement forms and queries for tables that break down many-to-many relationships with a link table? I understand normalization and I believe my structure is 3rd order normalized. I need to figure out how to input data into the tables and have them linked together automatically by a query (or, if necessary, VB code). In other words, a database that has tblParents (1->oo) tblParent_Child_LINK (1->oo) tblChildren where (1->oo) means One-to-many, if it wasn't c...

Reading the all messages in my own font
Hi, I want to read all the messages ( plain / html / rtf ) in my own font ( Arial 12 ). Is there any setting I can do for that. I saw one configuration to set the font while composing message. So in a html message, my message in Arial 12, if somebody reply (if they have arial 10), the message which I am viewing is having both the fonts. But I want both to be in a single which is of my choice. I know this is possible with mozilla mail client. Is this possible with outlook 2000 SR1? Rgds, Ramesh. ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com...

mailto syntax for text to display
I am successfully using the following: - Private Sub lblFeedback_Click() Link = "mailto:user@domain.com?subject=Subject" On Error GoTo NoCanDo ActiveWorkbook.FollowHyperlink Address:=Link, NewWindow:=True Exit Sub NoCanDo: MsgBox "Cannot open " & Link End Sub Is it possible to hide the email address and put e.g. "ADMIN" with something similar to the text to display used in the Outlook address book? If you are actually using Outlook, then you should be able to put the display name in for existing contacts. You can als...