Can you have cells "trade places"?

I dont know if this is possible, but I want to be able to move a cell on top of another cell and have them trade places instead of just delete the existing cell.  Is this possible?
0
anonymous (74721)

You could record a Macro to move/copy A1 to C1 and then move/copy B1 to A1,
and then move/copy C1 to B1..........

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"Jimmy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I dont know if this is possible, but I want to be able to move a cell on
top of another cell and have them trade places instead of just delete the
existing cell.  Is this possible?

0
croberts (1377)

Can you have cells "trade places"?
I dont know if this is possible, but I want to be able to move a cell on top of another cell and have them trade places instead of just delete the existing cell. Is this possible? You could record a Macro to move/copy A1 to C1 and then move/copy B1 to A1, and then move/copy C1 to B1.......... Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CABGx3 "Jimmy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:096E45D4-AEC4-4A25-997D-E49102F28A08@microsoft.com... > I dont know if this is possible, but I want to be able to move a cell on top of another cell and have them trade places instead o...

pages trade places?
I have created a newsletter using a template in Pub 2002. IS it possible to put the contents of page 6 where page 1 is? I don't want to cut and paste, juut have page 6 go to the front. Thanks Nifty add-in here for moving pages. http://www.mvps.org/the_nerd/Publisher/add-ins.htm -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.mvps.org/msauer/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Ginny" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6F9122CC-6D05-40E1-A0D4-FB253F1E8487@microsoft.com... > I have created a newsletter using a template in Pub 2002. IS it p...