Can u Import Macintosh 2.1 Excel file into Windows Office 2000?

I have Excel spreadsheet generated on Macintosh Verson 2.1.  Can this file be
imported into Excel Office 2000, on Windows XP?
0
Gail (23)

Can't see 401(k) contribiltion total

concatenate files...
Back in DOS days I could concatenate text files without using a third party tool. Can I do this with XP, Vista, or W7? TIA, Paul "Paul H" <NoSpamphobergNoSpam@att.net> wrote: >Back in DOS days I could concatenate text files without using a third party >tool. Can I do this with XP, Vista, or W7? TIA, Paul Yes, the same way you did before: copy file1.txt + file2.txt fileboth.txt Type copy /? at a command prompt to find out all about the copy command. -- Tim Slattery Slattery_T@bls.gov http://members.cox.net/slatteryt Paul H wrote: ...

Integration Manager error #2
Is anyone familiar with this error from the Itegration Manager: "DOC 1 ERROR: Could not locate the Integration Manager sanScript library." I get this when running a payroll transaction integreation. The import file is a flat text file located on a network drive. IM runs other integrations on this PC. Regards, - Greg Crowe ...

Lost Windows Live Mail Contacts
My Windows Live Mail contacts have been replaced by the few contacts in Windows Messenger, both in launching a new email - and also clicking on the contacts icon. I have tried all sorts of actions, including reboot, but the problem remains. WLM reflects 2 different sets of contacts depending upon whether you have "signed in" with your live ID... Depending on upon where you main contact list is stored.... you'll either want to sign-in or sign out... Login to the Live website and check your contact list. If everything is there, you'll need to be signed-in w...

Text Box #2
I inserted a text box in excel using the click and drag text from the tool bar and entered the relevant comments in english and as soon as I finish the language changes to German. I have done all the basic stuff like clearing any formats, removing the text box and inserting a new box, checking langauge settings etc, but nothing works. I have than inserted 2 more text boxes in the same manner and typed the text in english and these have been fine. Can anyone tell what could be causing this problem? ...

Can't send/receive

97 vs 97 SR-2
What are the basic differences between Excel 97 and 97 SR-2? This MSKB article provides the storied history of Excel 97 patches and links to more detailed information about the changes made: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;232652&Product=xlw -- Jim Rech Excel MVP "Tim2" <Tim2@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3BFA00FD-9E36-4FEB-B558-EB781563A591@microsoft.com... | What are the basic differences between Excel 97 and 97 SR-2? ...

need to chart sum of 2 rows in worksheet
I have a worksheet in which I have 12 columns to represent the months and my expense categories in the rows below. The last row is a Total row of all the expenses above it. One of the values I want to represent in a 12-month line graph is the Total row less the Misc Expense row. How can I graph this without creating a new row in my worksheet to hold just this calculated value? I'm very comfortable with writing macros if that's what it will take to accomplish this. Thanks, Barry ...

Can not Customize Leads View

repetitive windows update
Despite my Outlook 2007 is correctly installed and working, from several days I am receiving KB980376 security update, that is unable to install as "unable to find the related product". Any idea on how to stop this bothering routine ? I tryed to install manually with Windows XP Pro safe install : no result! Thanks Manlio ...

timesheet entry error #2
When we enter timesheets, we get the error that the pay code does not exist for the employee in the rate table. I looked at the KB 874621 as well and everything checks out. We get our cost and billing from employee rate table. Surprisingly we are getting this error for the project for all the employees. Apart from making sure that the employee with his salary paycode (as he is a salary employee) is defined in the rate table, what else can I check? ...

Blocking mouse clicks #2
In some lengthy operations, I want to change the cursor to a WaitCursor. I'm using Martyn's CPersistentCursor to hold this WaitCursor. http://www.codeproject.com/dialog/persistentwaitcursor.asp But for my surprise, a WaitCursor don't block the mouse clicks. How could I achieve this? What's wrong with BeginWaitCursor() and EndWaitCursor()? AliR. "Renegade" <renegade@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:%23xWfY4pRFHA.1176@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > In some lengthy operations, I want to change the cursor to a WaitCursor. > I'm using Martyn's CPersi...

Excel's calculations are off a few cents!
I can't figure out why my TOTAL for $ column is off from 1-5 cents. When I check the amounts going across, they are correct, but the amount at the bottom of the column is off!! What am I doing wrong? Any help would be greatly appreciated, as I have to manually check all Excel's figures. View more decimal places Natalie, does it still add up incorrectly?? I'm guessing your summing calculated values, that are viewed at less precision than calculated. You can use ROUND(formula, #decimals) to make the calculations round to the precision you desire, or you can set "Tools&q...

Bulk attachments

Excel 2007 Chart with Zero Values
I have chart data for sales that I add to each day. I hide the lines for the days to come(ie if it's the 5th, I hide lines for the 6th - 31st) so that the chart doesn't go all the way down to zero for the 6th thru the 31st. I'd like to be able to leave all lines unhid, but not have the chart line go down to zero. I've tried putting N/As in those days that I don't have data, but the chart is still going to down to zero - I don't know if I have a setting wrong or what, but any help would be much appreciated. Thanks. Hi, Try either #N/A or th...

Excel formulas imported from tab-delimited files
I am trying to import some tab delimited entries into an Excel spreadsheet. Everything is working fine and dandy except that the formula fields which reference other worksheets in the spreadsheet are not getting automatically resolved unless I double click on them. For example, the "=Employee_Info!Y6" entry is not automatically getting resolved unless I double click on that value. Formulas that do not reference other worksheets are resolving correctly, without any intervention. Can someone kindly suggest how I can get past the problem? Thanks, Nimmi I'm not sure why excel ...

Publisher file won't open #2
I worked for three hours then Publsher crashed. I had saved my file, but when I trie to open it it says problem with file, do you want to report it, and then reboots Publisher. How can I save my work? Using Publisher 2003. You may send the file to me. If I can open it I'll save it for you. If it crashes my system, you may be SOL. (Surely out of luck.) If you want to accept my offer, send it to jl dot paules at gmail at com. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Don Smith" <dhsmith@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:r4ns615gkmkm12q5or5nd0k70gac5stjbc@4ax....

Need to import contacts from Outlook to Outlook Express
I have a freind having trouble with email on the road and she needs to start using Outlook Express rather than Outlook. How do you import Contacts from OUtlook into Outlook Express. Thanks in advance Hi Donnie, please search the *.wab file on your computer after that FILE | IMPORT | Adressbook -- Ich habe nichts gemacht, gestern gings noch! Bitte in den Newsgroup antworten damit jeder etwas davon hat. Bravestar@Datenschutzministerium.de "Donnie" <ymivey@hotmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:uR0#ZZBcEHA.2352@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > I have a freind having trouble w...

Can Not Reply To Emails