Can't remove "send message" toolbar

I have an excel file that I use frequently.  I sent it as an e-mail, and
saved the file when den with it.  Now when I open it, it has several lines
under the usual toolbars dealing with "sending e-mail" ie Send this sheet,
to, cc, subject etc.  I've looked all over and can't seem to be able to
toggle this feature on or off.  The file itself works fine, and I assume this
is a toolbar feature to allow for quick e-mailing, but would like to remove
it.
0
scott7693 (519)

Answered my own question.  You click on the e-mail icon in the standard
toolbar to remove it.

"Scott" wrote:

> I have an excel file that I use frequently.  I sent it as an e-mail, and
> saved the file when den with it.  Now when I open it, it has several lines
> under the usual toolbars dealing with "sending e-mail" ie Send this sheet,
> to, cc, subject etc.  I've looked all over and can't seem to be able to
> toggle this feature on or off.  The file itself works fine, and I assume this
> is a toolbar feature to allow for quick e-mailing, but would like to remove
> it.
0
scott7693 (519)

How to send message to advanced find results?
Running Outlook 2003. I run an advanced query to get a list of contacts. Now I have exactly the list of contacts I want to email in the Advanced Find results dialog. Is there an easy way to send an e-mail to everyone in the results list? Thanks for your help. Select all, drag to your inbox? --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. =20 After furious head scratching, Tom C. asked: | Running Outlook 2003. I run an advanced query to get a list of | c...

Outlook does not send messages, even after following help guide.
Outlook does not send messages, even after following help guide. "Jose Orlando, Fl" <Jose Orlando, Fl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3FF3CB43-BFC0-48A6-9982-4A64DFDE46B9@microsoft.com... > Outlook does not send messages, even after following help guide. My car doesn't work. Yeah, like the car shop really knows what to fix. No details = vague or no responses. How do YOU know your messages don't send? I bet something happens, like an error message. -- How to post: http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375 http://w...

Can't send messages #2
Can't send any messages, the send tab has disappeared when composing a message, and the send/receive tab has dissappeared as well. I've tried reloading Outlook several times and running the repair as well with no results. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, "Bill" <bill@csntvi.com> wrote in message news:04fa01c3b45f$991a5b40$a101280a@phx.gbl... > Can't send any messages, the send tab has disappeared > when composing a message, and the send/receive tab has > dissappeared as well. > > I've tried reloading Outlook several times and running...

Send Message(string) c# exe to vc++ exe(unmanaged) using WindowsSendMessage
I tried followinf but working fine fo int but how to do it for string using user custome message in c# [DllImport("User32.dll")] public static extern int FindWindow(string strClassName,string strWindowName); [DllImport("User32.dll")] public static extern Int32 SendMessage( int hWnd, // handle to destination window int Msg, // message int wParam, // first message parameter [MarshalAs(UnmanagedType.LPStr)] string lParam); public const int WM_APP = 0x8000; public const int WM_DELETEALL =WM_APP + 0x100; int wnd=FindWindow(null,"TestMfcSendMsgExe"); For...

Unable to send message to self
A very small group of my users seem to develop a problem where they cannot send a message to themselves. They get a NDR. This happens for no apparent reason, they are fine then one day they start getting NDR's. Once that starts happening the problem persists. This is particularly irritating when sending to a group the user is a member of. They get a message such as the following: Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: test Sent: 10/10/2006 9:46 AM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: My User on 10/10/2006 9:46 AM ...

OUTLOOK Does not Send Message
Outgoing message is placed in the "Sent items" folder, but the message is never send. I tested by sending a message to another email account I own. What version of Outlook do you have? What sort of mail account(s)? -- Jeff Stephenson Outlook Development This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights "Javier" <jbarberena@iname.com> wrote in message news:081401c35647$2ced93e0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Outgoing message is placed in the "Sent items" folder, but > the message is never send. I tested by sending a m...

Can't send messages #3
My email has picked up a quirck lately. I can recieve mail fine, I can surf the internet fine (using earthlink), but I can't send emails at all. Any ideas I have the same problem. Here's my error message. Any ideas would be welcome. An unknown error has occurred. Account: 'incoming.verizon.net', Server: 'outgoing.verizon.net', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '421 out005.verizon.net connection refused from [4.8.65.179]', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 421, Error Number: 0x800CCC67 I am having the same problem with road runner. Have you had a...

How to send messages between 2 applications on 2 computers?
Hi, I need to divide the load of an application between 2 computers. Is there someway to send messages between applications running on 2 computers? I do not mean a client/server program, something similar to PostMessage but between 2 aplications on 2 computers. Thanks Bezhad Behzad wrote: > Hi, > I need to divide the load of an application between 2 computers. Is there > someway to send messages between applications running on 2 computers? I do > not mean a client/server program, something similar to PostMessage but > between 2 aplications on 2 computers. > > Thank...

Send message to the window in another UI thread
Hi, I have a main UI thread, which creates a second UI thread. This second UI thread is going to create a new window called WindowA. class CSecondUIThread: public CWinThread { bool InitInstance() { //Create WindowA here } void SomeOperation() { //Do some operation on WindowA } } Right after AfxBeginThread( ) in main thread to start the second thread, I am going to call CSecondUIThread::SomeOperation() to do some operation on WindowA which in created in CSecondUIThread::InitInstance (). However, before I call SomeOperation(), I want to make sure WindowA is alread...

Remove 'send message' box
I emailed a worksheet to my boss and now the Outlook 'send message' box seems to be embedded in my Excel worksheet. How do I remove it? Hi Click again on the e-mail button in the Standard Toolbar -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "K. Shutt" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2ba301c4a561$24b6ff80$a501280a@phx.gbl... >I emailed a worksheet to my boss and now the Outlook 'send > message' box seems to be embedded in my Excel worksheet. > How do I remove it? ...

Send Message
Hi, I have a dialog box with a button (separate application). I need to send a message from my application to the button as if it has been clicked. what i have done is i used the class name and the title of the dialog box to get a window pointer. with that i've got a reference to the button. I dont know how to send the WM_LBUTTONDOWN message or something like that. Anyone help me!! -Sundar Since you have got the handle of the button, you can use PostMessage to do it. Alternatively, you can use SendInput after setting the focus to the button. PostMessage might be relatively easier. ...

Send messages from Web-browser to MFC-application?
This might be wrong news-group, maybe somebody can help me with that too. I want my MFC-application to receive messages (DDE, Automation, WM_COPYDATA or whatever is not too hard to receive) from a hyperlink or button on a web-page. The MFC application and the Web browser are running on the same computer. This must work on IE7/IE8 but a universal solution is best. Is it possible to send messages to my MFC-application from an html-page running in my web-browser? How? Best regards from Gaute "Gaute" <Gaute@nospam.nospam> wrote in message news:%23tEsQgxSJHA.1560@TK2MSF...

XPSP4, Excel 02, custom button to SEND MESSAGE wont stay on toolb
When attempting to add custom button (Mail Recipient) to standard toolbar, the button will only display temoraily, until the CLOSE button is clicked on the CUSTOMIZE dialog box. XP Pro SP2, Excel 2002 SP3. What might be preventing the button from staying on toolbar. Logged in as administrator on local box. Local copy of Excel. ...

Outlook does not send message
Every now and then a message I try to send is saved in the Outbox but not in italics and it will not send. I've run a test on the settings and this comes back OK. Opening the messgae and trying send again does not help. Using Outlook 2003 and Bitdefender 2010 if the helps. There MAY be a connection to when I updated to 2010 from Bitdefender 2009, but the problem did not start on the same day. -- Robert M Now discovered that it seems to a problem with some messages where I reply or forwrad. New messages seem OK. -- Robert M "Robert M" wrote: > ...

Outlook does not send messages when i click send and recieve
I have just switched to outlook from Oe 6 and having sorted the blocking of Attachments have found that when I click send and receive Outlook checks all accounts and receives and processes all mail rules but for some reason does not send any mail in the outbox. The mail can be sent by clicking on it and selecting send. When I shut down it says I have outgoing mail but still does not send it. Could some one tell me what setting I have missed please Thanks Baron ...

can't send message
couldn't send message due to not configured to send emails Have you ever sent email successfully before? What is different now? Do you normally use webmail or Windows Mail? If the latter, who provides your mail service? Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) "carmen" wrote in message news:A61BD5BE-71E9-49FA-904E-9C37AED94707@microsoft.com... couldn't send message due to not configured to send emails ...

Not authorized to send messages
I am running outlook 2000 on 5 client machines with a windows2003 small business server. I am trying to set up my secretaries machine so that she can assign tasks to others in my office as if from me. When at her machine, see can see my calendar and task list and add to them. However, when she tries to go to my task list, add a task and assign it to another person, she gets an error message that says "you do not have the permission to send the message on behalf of the specified user" The task will show up on my task list but it will not be transmitted to the user to whom we are...

Identifying window to send message to
Assuming an MDI application in which many identical child windows are open in the client area, if the user clicks the close button on one of them, how does Windows send the WM_CLOSE event only to that window? Is it using the window handle? Basically trying to know how Windows distinguishes between messages to be sent to different windows the application owns. TIA, Jenson The short answer to your question is yes, windows uses the windows hWnd to send a message to a particular window. In the case of the close button, it is owned by the a window, and once it is clicked it will send a WM_CL...

Can't Send messages in Outlook
whenever I try replying to an email....i get an error message that says: "the connection to the server was interupted. if the problem continues, please contact your server administrator or ISP. the server reponded: 421 out006.verizon.net Lost Connection to [141.149.XXX.YY]" for the ip address, i replaced the last numbers with letters to protect the actual address. i am behind a linksys firewall, but that has never mattered and i have a second computer that i can use outlook on with no problem. on this computer though...the message just gets stuck in the outbox. if i strip awa...

Outlook 2003 Send message
Windows XP Pro, Office 2003 Pro. When I send a message from Outlook the Status Bar shows "sending message 1 of 6", even though there is only 1 message in my Outbox. The one message sends OK, but then Outlook spins its wheels and eventually times out. Even if I do a "Send?Receive" when the Outbox is empty, Outlook says it is "Sending message 1 of 5" and eventually times out. Using Outlook 2003 on another account on the same machine, a "Send/ Receive" behaves normally. Any ideas what is going on and how to correct this? Kim <k_i_mcgowan@yahoo.ca&...

Send message issue
Can SendMessage can be used to send a message from document to a window which is subclassed I am proceesing some work (function) in the document and after the work is finsihed I need to send a message that the connection is established to the control and control starts downloading the data from document. thanks Tom > Can SendMessage can be used to send a message from document to a window > which is subclassed Yes. You can use SendMessage from anywhere as long as you are sending it to a window. -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com Hi Ajay, this is how I am sending it ...

Can't send messages after installing wireless network
We recently installed a home wireless network. Both base station and client computers are running XP and have Outlook 2000. My computer is the client. After this change, I found that I can receive emails through Outlook but cannot send them. I have verified that the internet and mail server configurations are correct. When I try to send, I get this message: "The message could not be sent because one of the recipients was rejected by the server. Server response: '553 sorry, relaying denied, please configure SMTP authentification if using another ISP. It then refers me t...

I cant send messages
Hi I have windows live mail and have recently reformatted the hard drive for an unrelated problem. I connected back onto the net and an receiving emails ok but i cant send any. Here is the error message: The host 'mail.bigpond.com ' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly. Subject 'deal or no deal' Server: 'mail.bigpond.com ' Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D Protocol: SMTP Port: 25 Secure(SSL): No Socket Error: 11004 I have triple checked the writing in the accounts and cannot see that i have wri...

Send message received confirmation every email
I would like to send a message confirmation for every email that my mail box (set up an admin box) receives. I tried to set this up as an autoreply, but then it only gets sent once and the mailbox has to be open. I have tried putting on Out of Office Assistant, setting up a rule to send a template everytime a message is received. That actually works the way I want it (don't have to have it open), except for everytime I open the mailbox it asks me if I still want it on. AND the first time it send out an email it sents a generic AutoReply: Out of Office email in addition to the ...

send message in outlook 2007
No problem to receive mails but when i want to send any mail i have the the following error message "The operation failed. An object cannot be found." ...