Can't close with title bar

The only way to close it is to click file, exit.
0
anonymous (74717)

What happens if you click the X to close it?

--

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

"david" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> The only way to close it is to click file, exit.

0
terre08 (1112)
11/10/2003 3:47:34 PM
The X is greyed out and unavailable.

0
anonymous (74717)
11/10/2003 4:22:28 PM
Do you have Groupwise Installed?

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;260199&Product=xlw

XL: Close Button Is Dimmed After Groupwise Is Installed

: