Can I create custom forms to add data to a Excel Spreadsheet? How.

0
TomassoP (1)

see this site
http://www.contextures.com/excelfiles.html#UserForm
it has a sample WB that you download. good online
instructions.

0
anonymous (74721)

Creating and Organization Chart from and excel file
I was able to create an org. chart awhile ago and now when I try to use the org. chart wizard and select the excel file I get an error "cannot read names". I have excel and visio 2003. Can anyone help???? I want to include 4 fields from from excel file (name, title, department, reports_to). Help! Have you tried creating an Excel file recently? Perhaps there's an issue with your existing Excel file. I'd try generating a dummy file using the wizard, and then try importing it iback nto a new Visio file using the wizard. If that works, then you may want to cut / pas...

Help: AutoFilter not 'hiding' data from other formulas
I'm using AutoFilter on a columns of personal data for which I've set up other calculations (averages, percentiles, etc). I was hoping that if I filtered, say, just for women, then the other calcualtions would reflect only the women's data, but they still seem to reflect the whole column of data, including data that's hidden by AutoFilter. Is there any easy way to fix this? Thanks! Andrew Do you mean that you have some SUM( ... ) formulae which do not change to reflect only the displayed values? If so, you should change these to SUBTOTAL(9, ... ). Hope this helps. Pete C...

Customization
Can I customize existing screens of RMS store Manager? I have read to use add-ins which is for seperate applications but If I want to add more field on the Item Maintenenance screen, how this is possible Regards Ahsan Raheem Minhas Sr. ERP Consultant Business Solutions, Pakistan No, you can't customize the built-in screens of RMS. Most manager type add-ins end up replacing the RMS screens - duplicating their functionality and adding more. Alternatively, you can use a "Hook" function to launch an additional window with your extended fields upon Item Save. Replacing the ...

Excel VBA Programming
I NEED HELP! I am fairly competent with MS Excel but now looking to develop myself in VBA but don't know abc of VBA! I did download a free manual from the following link but may be self study is not my cup of tea!: http://www.mousetraining.co.uk/training-manuals/Excel2003VBA.pdf may be if someone could send me a link for video tutorials on VBA that would be awesome! Any help will be much appreciated! R Hi Just go to Youtube and type in the search box "Excel VBA" It's full of video tutorials. HTH John "rraw75" <user@msgroups.net/> wrote in message n...

Remove page break in Excel?
How do I remove a manual page break in Excel with Office 2003? Select a cell below the page break then insert, remove page break -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit from it Feedback on answers is always appreciated! Using Excel 2002 & 2003 "Page Breaks in Excel Removal" <Page Breaks in Excel Removal@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E56F3C94-66AF-4500-A776-32227DFCB1BD@microsoft.com... > How do I remove a manual page break in Excel with Office 2003? ...

Opening a new instance of Excel

How can I drop a flyer from Publisher into PowerPoint as a slide?
I have created a flyer in Publisher but I now need to drop it into PowerPoint as a slide, is this possible? No, not really. You could open up both instances, Powerpoint and Publisher, and then drag and drop/copy and paste from the Publisher window to the Powerpoint window, the reformat as needed. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "melann" <melann@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:58EE1229-ED29-4A5F-B4D6-BDE863876DB0@microsoft.com... &...

Too many rows for Excel output from Access 2000
All: In my application I am exporting several records to excel file dynamically using a query,when the number of records exceeds 50000 records in one of the scenarios I am getting this error :There are too many rows to output, based on the limitation specified by the output format or Microsoft access Dim stDocName As String stDocName = "Query11" DoCmd.OutputTo acOutputQuery, stDocName, acFormatXLS, , 1 Can any one suggest the solution to this problem, Thanks in Advance, VT IIRC, OutputTo uses an earlier Excel format that limits to 16K rows. Use the TransferSp...

VBA Form Position
Here is a question for the community on VBA - I am puzzled and would love some input as to why this behavior: I am trying to open up a separate form to display some additional attributes when Item Maintenance is opened. This form is opened right below the item maint form, has the same width as item maint and about an inch and a half tall, and displays attributes from a custom table. User may move the item maint form and I am moving this custom form along with it. I am using the left and top properties of the Item Maintenance form. I then add the item maintenance form's he...

can't send anything in Outlook 2002

Emailing in excel 2003 02-26-10

Time spreadsheet
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O Date Line Start End RO Outside Internal Super. Training Property Shop LineDaily Monthly Time Time Number Labor Labor & Equip Maint Clean Up Labor Labor Labor out Int A B C D E02/02/09 B 10:27 15:04 96554 0.19?4.62 0.19 INT 15:04 17:52 96598 0.12?2.80 0.31 B 18:22 19:04 96554 0.03?.70 0.34 INT 19:04 19:34 96598 0.02?.50 0.36 INT 19:34 23:12 96606 0.15?3.63 12.25? 0.51 0.51 0.51 In the above example I fill in columns A-E. The rest of the columns are filled in by formulas. The problem is that the populated (?) times do not a...

graphing data
What is necessary to graph the number(s) in cell(s) when the number in that cell(s) is/are generated from a formula in those cells? -- mikaman Graph them in exactly the same way that would have done if the numbers had been typed into the cells. -- David Biddulph "mikaman" <mikaman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7A6F240E-44F3-4636-8F2F-6DE39722D0EE@microsoft.com... > What is necessary to graph the number(s) in cell(s) when the number in > that > cell(s) is/are generated from a formula in those cells? > -- > mikaman ...

Copy filtered data
Let's say I have data in A1:Gxx. Now I use Autofilter to find all rows which has a "2" in column C. Let's say it leaves rows 1:4 and 8:10. Now I want to copy the filtered data in columns F:G and paste the values (not to an empty range which is easy) but to the same cells in colums D:E. Any help? Hans Knudsen Try Advanced Filter, excellent tutorial here from Debra Dalgeish, owner of the site, http://www.contextures.com/xladvfilter01.html#ApplyAF Regards, Alan. "Hans Knudsen" <Hans.Knudsen@mail.tele.dk> wrote in message news:%23xtVdlR8FHA.740@TK2MSFTNG...

How can Journal be used if Project is not installed, or on the net
How can Journal be used if Project is not installed, or on the network -- Rusty Nichols Network Support Technician The Journal folder works without Project being installed at all. It's an integral part of Outlook. What functionality are you seeking? "Rusty" <w_r_nichols_iii@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:7EA79673-AE35-44D2-A09E-EBF73E7EC414@microsoft.com... > How can Journal be used if Project is not installed, or on the network How can Journal potentially affect the Exchange server, and I would like more information on Journal for a Outlook foundation class? ...

Excel Crash

Dates in a form for filtering Report query
I have a form "Period" with two text boxes. One for startDate and one for EndDate. I want to use that form to limit the query for my Report by the dates. However, when I refer to the Form it does not seem to understand it is a date? I use the following statement in my query: SELECT Opphold.CheckIn FROM Opphold WHERE (((Opphold.CheckIn)<=[Forms]![Perioder].[txtStartDate])); I also tried to convert it to a date like the following: CDate(<=[Forms]![Perioder].[txtStartDate]))) but that did not work? What should I do in order to the query to read the condition or dat...

Custom Control vs. Owner Draw Control?
Hi Custom Draw, Owner Draw, Custom Control, Owner Draw Control... Overriding DrawItem() Method, Overriding OnPaint() Method, OnCustomDraw() Method, WM_CTLCOLOR Handler, adding custom control which is in toolbox and "Custom Control DLL"... I started to search control development in MFC to learn how to write (stylish)controls but it seems that it will be difficult and confused... I have basic 2 questions, if you help me to find answers i will be very glad. 1-) In Terminology, are "custom control" and "owner draw control" same things? If not, i understand th...

Custom Report Grouping
I have created a database in Access 2003 and am trying to group by months but the months set up in the database are based on a tradional month. We use 4,4,5 accounting months. How can I create a group to based on dates I set up? On Fri, 22 Jan 2010 08:18:09 -0800, CARRIE <CARRIE@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have created a database in Access 2003 and am trying to group by months but >the months set up in the database are based on a tradional month. We use >4,4,5 accounting months. How can I create a group to based on dates I set up? I'd suggest se...

How do I create a pivot table if the pivot table icon or menu ite.
If rhe pivot table icon ...??? Please clarify in the body of the message. "Lynn@WS" <Lynn@WS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0E6B098C-551A-4389-9048-7F4F5A6E5EF8@microsoft.com... > ...