Calibration Control

Does anyone know of a Calibration Control spreadsheet using Excel? There are
several very expensive packages available OEM, but it looks like something
Excel could handle easyly.
0
Wordummy (1)

no internet connection
this is a very frustration situation. last week, i got a rid of several trojans and malware using malwarebytes. it did an excellent job, however it seemed to leave me with 2 problems - no internet connectivity and no sound on my media player. so i tried a number of things and eventually arrived at the following computer configuration, but first, heres my system info: i run xp sp2 on a msi rs480m2 series amd athlon 64 (socket 939) ms-7093 motherboard with a ati radeon express 200 series display. i ran belarc and under communications, it tells me that i have a realtek rtl 8139 fa...

.bat file to calibrate barcode blaster advantage printer
Is it possible to create a .bat file that would run the calibrate command for barcode blaster printer? Need to use gap labels then switch to bar labels. I have the calibration commands if needed. ...

FindRecord Control Button
i built a find record control button so a user can type in the form number and go there but it only searches the field that the cursor is in and the form # is not on the tab order(purposely). How can i specify where the find record function searches? thanks Ryan, usually people use an unbound combo box or an unbound text box for searching. There is a sample download with code of a search form at http://www.allenbrowne.com/ser-62.html If you need help to get it working, post back. You can also use the wizard to put a combo for searching on your form. On the form in design view, click the...

Controls coordinates
Hi everyone, Could somebody give me a simple example of getting a controls coordinates and then using them to put the control back where it was. So basicaly the control hasn't moved. Here's what I'm doing: m_cQuality.GetWindowRect(&qualityRC); ClientToScreen(&qualityRC); // int temp=qualityRC.Height(); // qualityRC.top=unyteRC.bottom-temp; // qualityRC.right=qualityRC.Width(); // qualityRC.left=0; // qualityRC.bottom=qualityRC.top+temp; // m_cQuality.MoveWindow(&qualityRC); m_cQuality.SetWindowPos(this, qualityRC.left, qualityRC.top, qualityRC.Width(), qualityRC.He...

Has anyone here created a control that controlled the content of other controls? I have my own custom ad control (for displaying space ads). I may have several on a page. What I'd like it to create another control that could determine how many instances of the first control existed on the current page, build a list of ads, and then set each control to show a particular ad. Is this practical? Suggestions? Thanks. Jonathan "Jonathan Wood" <jwood@softcircuits.com> wrote in message news:uQ5stZRnKHA.1552@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Has anyone...

Convert MFC App to MFC ActiveX Control?
Dear there, How to Convert MFC App to MFC ActiveX Control? I had a MFC MDI application which is also a COM server. Now there is a need to turn this into an OCX control so that it can be used in a dialog. Your help will be highly appreciated. Jasen You could try with http://www.microsoft.com/mind/0497/mfc.asp (we used it at work, it works fine for quite some years now). Dear Mr. Pusic, Thank you very much for the information. I will spend time on the paper. Jasen "Goran Pusic" wrote: > You could try with http://www.microsoft.com/mind/0497/mfc.asp (we used it at > wo...

EnableToolTips with Check Box controls
Other controls pass through the notification handler, but the Check Box controls on the modal dialog do not. What else must I do to get the Check Box to display a ToolTip? TIA, Todd I used the following MSDN example code: ..h file //{{AFX_MSG(CGFSealManagerDlg) virtual BOOL OnInitDialog(); virtual void OnOK(); //}}AFX_MSG BOOL OnToolTipNotify(UINT id, NMHDR *pNMHDR, LRESULT *pResult); DECLARE_MESSAGE_MAP() ..cpp file BEGIN_MESSAGE_MAP(CMyDlg, CDialog) ... ON_NOTIFY_EX_RANGE(TTN_NEEDTEXTW, 0, 0xFFFF, OnToolTipNotify) ON_NOTIFY_EX_RANGE(TTN_NEEDTEXTA, 0, 0xFFFF, OnT...

Help with version control
Hi, I have the following two additional controls in my VBE/view/controls toolbox: 1. MS Office Spreadsheet 10.0 2. MS Office Spreadsheet 9.0 I am trying to add the MS Office Spreadsheet 10.0 control in a user form runtime via vba code. The problem is that, the control that is generated is of version 9.0. Does anybody know how to change this. Any help is greatly appreciated. My code looks like this: Private Sub UserForm_Initialize() Dim oSheet As Control Set oSheet = Me.Controls.Add("Spreadsheet") With oSheet ..Width = 220 ..Height = 150 ..Left = 8 ..Top = TopPo...

Control on form
I have a one to many relationship on the main and subform (customers=main, invoices=subform) and i would like to have a promt appear before the end user is able to move on the next customer record. Is this done through a control placed within the form? Hello, put a command button on the main form: Name --> cmdMoveNext OnClick --> [Event Procedure] '~~~~~~~~~~~~ 'save record if changes have been made if me.dirty then me.dirty = false on error resume next DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdRecordsGoToNext '~~~~~~~~~~~~ Warm Regards, Crystal * (: have an a...

CRM Form Controls- Where?
I need to develop and integrate several new capabilities into the CRM Service area. I would like if possible to use the same controls as the CRM products to make the look & Feel as similar as possible. Does anyone know if the controls used to develop the existing forms are available for use by customization developers or do we need to do our own? Thanks, GeorgeV The controls used for the CRM interface have not been exposed in any sdk. I beleive some users have worked out how to use them but any such customization is not support by Microsoft "George Vessels" <georgev@po...

Calibration Control
Does anyone know of a Calibration Control spreadsheet using Excel? There are several very expensive packages available OEM, but it looks like something Excel could handle easyly. ...

controlling plot area
Excel 2003 I have several charts on a dedicated chart sheet, each with the same number of bars of graphed data. I want to adjust the plot area to a particular size within the chart area for each chart. I have used the "Selection.Height" and the other associated "selections" with some success, but the plot areas still seem to reset themselves a bit. Any ideas on how to fix this would be appreciated and my thanks in advance. Brad The plot areas resize based on the font size, the length of the labels, the wind speed and direction, and various other uncontrollabl...

How can i extrapolate and find/show values on a calibration curve
Im am writing the scientific report where I have a calibration curve. I want to use that and find the concentration of an unknown sample. This is easily done by hand, but how do i show it on exel and on the chart itself? I will assume that the calibration curve is linear (y = mx + b) In some cell (say D1) we can find the slope (m) with the formula =SLOPE(y-values, x-values) Something like =SLOPE(B2:B12, A2:A12) Likewise in say D2 we can find intercept (b) with =INTERCEPT(y-values, x-values) Let D3 contain the measured y-value from which you need to compute its x-value Let these values...

How do I graph a melting point calibration curve?
I have a theoretical values of three compunds and I got experimental values. I am trying to graph them and it does not work Here are the values of temp: EXPERIMENTAL: x-axis 80 C 109.5 127.5 THEORETICAL: y-axis 80 109.5 132.7 I cannot graph these values. Does anybody have any suggestions? What do you mean when you say "I cannot graph these values"? What did you try, and what happened that you did not like? Are all of the values numeric? "80 C" looks like it is likely text. Jerry "NANCY" wrote: > I have a theoretical val...

Building your own Media Center Extender -how to control with a Rem
Hi, i'm in the process of buying all the components I need to build my own Media Center extender with a Windows 7 O/S. This extender will NOT be connecting to any Sat-Top-Box, it will mainly be used to stream my DVD videos, music and will act as my DVD/Blu-Ray player in my family room. Question: What product do I need so that I can use a Remote Control to navigate the Windows 7 Media Center application without having to use a Keyboard or a mouse? More importantly, should I buy a media center case that has a built-in IR-receiver, or does that not matter. Techincally i&#...

volume control icon
Yesterday my computer shut down for some reason but is back up and running but now my volume icon on the task bar is gone. How do i get it back on. When I right click on the taskbar and open up start menu options under the system options the volume box is grey out and I am unable to check it. Any other suggestions to get this back on the taskbar????Help! -- Jill Download Fix Clock, Network, Power and Volume Icons. Download it here: http://www.paulsxp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=34 -- Paul's XP and Vista Tweaks -------------------------------------------- w...

return Subform Name on Tab control
all, a little background i was using Screen.ActiveForm![Firm_ID], in a function to use as a query criteria, now all my [Firm_ID]s, are on tabbed subforms. my quick fix was have a txt1= [subformname].Form![Firm_ID], but the subform name could be one of 7, so i am tring to figure out how to capture the name of the current subform based on the tab page the user is on or the current records Firm_ID. i looked around and have been playing with: Dim ctl As control s = Screen.ActiveForm.Name For Each ctl In Forms(s).Controls If ctl.ControlType = acSubform Then ...

Rebar Control
Hi, I have a small doubt on the IE Rebar Control. I am trying to inject a toolbar into all the running instances of IE. For that I created an application which enumerates all the IE instances and then I used IWebBrowser2 interface to get the handle of the IE rebar and created a new toolbar and attached the same to the IE rebar by setting the Parent window handle of the toolbar as the rebar window handle. I can see the toolbar on top of the File menu, But its not coming as a new band. So I created a CReBarCtrl object and attached the IE rebar window handle to it. Then using the GetBan...

Subformss, Tab Controls, and Forms
Hello I am creating a case management database. I have created a Main form called Participants. There are several themes which must be completed for each participant: Personal Information, Personal Assessment, Personal Plans, Notes, and Other. I thought of using a tab control for each theme. I want to create subforms for each theme. That is, for the Personal Information tab, I want to create subforms for each subject area, etc. I read on this board that you can't but a tab control within a tab control, but you can create subforms that would individually contain a ta...

Macro to control Print area/view
I have a document that is about 5,000 rows and 25 columns. In some cases I need to print all content, and in other cases I need only to print the left 20 cloumns. I currently do this by goint into print view and moving the blue lines into the appropriate places. I am not very familiar with Macros but have been led to believe that this can be done using them by inserting a 2 buttons, one with a print macro for the first print view and another with the condensed print view. I came up with an alternative solution which was to create a seccond sheet where sheet 2 cell a1 = sheet ...

vbNewLine in memo field bound control
Hello I’m using Access 2007 and have read several posts regarding my issue. I have a form that opens, based on a list box selection, using a query as the Record Source. The form has an update record button that has the following code: Private Sub cmdSaveRecord_Click() On Error GoTo cmdSaveRecord_Click_Err On Error Resume Next DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdSaveRecord If (MacroError <> 0) Then Beep MsgBox MacroError.Description, vbOKOnly, "" End If Me.tboDescription = Me.tboDescription & vbNewLine & Now() & " " &...

Control Supported Device List for Active Sync
Hi I want to restrict what devices can connect to Active Sync - there is a built in list of supported devices which the service packs keep updating but is there a way to control this list yourself i.e. to only include two devices in the list? I want to control which devices meet the company standard and stop any which don't! More Info: Overview of mobile devices that are supported by Outlook Mobile Access in Exchange Server 2003 http://support.microsoft.com/Default.aspx?kbid=821835 Thanks Clive ...

System Control Snapin with SP2
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C683D1.72861070 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I was trying to setup some of the features that came with SP2, = specifically IMF and am not seeing all of the options available. I know = I installed sp2 on the exchange server, but I was wondering if there was = a new management console I had to install as well, or did I just install = incorrectly.=20 --=20 NATHAN WELDON ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C683D1.72861070 Content-Type: text/html; charset=&qu...

Disabling control on a dialog bar from the frame class
I realise that this should probably not be in the frame class (I would guess it should be in the view) but I don't think fixing that would solve my problem... I have a frame class which holds a dialog bar member variable. The frame contains handlers for the dialog bar's controls. Once a button on the dialog bar has been pressed, I want to disable it but the EnableWindow() call in the following code, although it doesn't fall over or complain, seems to have no effect. void CMDIChildFrame::OnScanNextDS() { CMyDoc *pDoc = (CMyDoc*)GetActiveDocument() ; if ( !pDoc->DoS...

NM_CLICK on a tab control
I'm capturing the NM_CLICK and would like to know how to cast pNMHDR so that I know which tab was clicked and, if possible, the location of the click. Can anyone give me a hand on this? I've searched to no avail. >I'm capturing the NM_CLICK and would like to know how to cast pNMHDR >so that I know which tab was clicked and, if possible, the location of >the click. Can anyone give me a hand on this? I've searched to no >avail. I think you can use TCM_HITTEST (aka CTabCtrl::HitTest in MFC). Dave On Sep 9, 6:30=A0pm, David Lowndes <Dav...@example.invalid> wro...