Calendars in Excel

Does anyone know if it is possible to convert a list of dates in Excel to a
calendar format? I know its a long shot but if anyone has any ideas I would
appreciate it. Thanks!
0
uftiffany (6)

Like if you have a list of dates in column A and a short description in column C
(and maybe an indicator in column B (holiday/birthday/other)?

If yes, then you're looking for Chip Pearson's Calendar:

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/download.htm
Look for calendar

(and note the warning about both analysis toolpaks being loaded.)

--

Dave Peterson
ec35720@msn.com

How do I add holidays to my calendar in Publisher?
I am making a calendar in Publisher and the holidays did not automatically fill in when the dates did. Is there any way I can make a calendar with holidays included? Inserting holidays is a manual operation in Publisher. I have a no frill calendar on my web site. The calendar is on the Master Page and the holidays are on the publication page. There is a URL for other holidays that you may celebrate. http://msauer.mvps.org/publisher_projects2.htm -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Heather" <Heather@disc...

more than 1 outlook calendar
hi i have problems recently with losing appointments from my blackberry and outlook when syncronising. i now have noticed there are more than 1 calendars, and one has the missing appointments, so obviously i have been syncing with both. when i open up the calendar in the folder list, i can not see where it is stored, and would like to know how it was formed, and how to stop it happening again. thanks tim Tim <adslk4at@tpg.com.au> wrote: > hi i have problems recently with losing appointments from my > blackberry and outlook when syncronising. > > i now have notice...

Excel 2007 and VLookup
Hi, on my sheet 1 called "Apports" i have a table of nutrition with all kind of foods and their relative kj or Calorie values. something like: A B C D Category Description kj calories Vegetables Tomatoes 50 8 fruits Orange 62 9.2 fruits kiwi 75 10.1 .... where C and D are data form 100g or 100 ml and so on... on my sheet 2 called "Alimentation" i have a table with what to eat each day. On this sheet, i have the following thing: A B C D Description qty kj ...

Calendar Locked
I am trying to make a new appointment in my Outlook and it wont allow me to do anything ie changes, new appointments etc. Everything else in Outlook is working can you help me. ...

How do I add the toolbar for quotecat in excel?
I have installed office 3000 and I am unable to install the toolbar on an excel spreadsheet. The instructions suggest adding an add-in called excel helper. I have been unable to find excel helper and accordingly I cannot add the toolbar to a spreadsheet. Does anyone know how I can fix the problem? Quotecat, according to the information I gleaned from their website, includes an add-in named Excel Helper. http://www.quotecat.com/support_faq.shtml#EQ2 Would appear this must be installed and loaded in Tools>Add-ins. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 09:01:01 -0800, "nja...

approach to excel
Can I transfer a complete database from lotus approach to excel? Will the dats be safe afterwards Thanks Julian I would expect the data to be as safe in excel as it was in Lotus. Verify that your conversion to excel worked ok. (Depending on your version of Lotus, you may have to save it as an excel file (while in Lotus) or an earlier version of Lotus, so that excel can open it. (Excel doesn't open .123 files.) And keep backups. (I've found the biggest threat to the integrity of my data is me--not the application! I can screw up really, really fast.) Julian Campbell wrot...

Printing Daily Calendar
Good morning! I'm using Entourage for OS X, version 10.1.0. When printing the daily calendar, is there a way to show the entries scheduled in the evening hours? Currently the print format lumps them together so that they are unreadable. Thank you! A. ...

Excel 2003 no help!
Hi I have Office pro 2003 oem installed. When using Excel I occasional get a small green triangle (error notification) appear in some cells. I know how to turn off the green triangles via the dropdown menu that appears next to the cell with the error. The problem I have, on the dropdown menu (third item down) "help on this error" when I click on this, a window appears but it's blank (no help!) Can anyone help. Peter. Are you connected to the Internet at the time you click for help? -- Rae Drysdale "Peter" wrote: > Hi > > I have Office pro 200...

How do I sync two blackberry's to the same Outlook Calendar?
My husband and I need to have all our families 10 zillion activities in hand so I'd like to be able to sync both blackberry's to my Outlook Calendar from my desktop, but the desktop manager doesn't recognize my husbands blackberry. Can/how do I do that? If the DM is not recognizing his BB, try the forums at blackberry.net - its not an outlook problem. AFAIK, it should work, but I only have 1 BB, so I can't verify how it works. http://supportforums.blackberry.com/ -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Ex...

Reoove items from "My Calendar"
Hello, In Outlook 2003 it was easy to customize which calendars appear in "My Calendars" If different .pst files are open then also multiple calendars are present in the "My Calendars" pane. A right mouse click and "Remove from my Calendars" removes a calendar from this pane... easy. Unfortunately with Outlook 2007 this menu item is not available and I cannot find another workaround how to remove unnecessary calendars from that pane. Has anyone a solution for this? I have searched in Outlook help, but I cannot find the solution. There's a right click "De...

Setting series values on Excel Chart

Stupid Excel Tricks #4
So this is with Excel 2007. Put the following in columns 1 and 2, rows 1 through 6. So you will have a little two column table. Y1 Y2 1 2 2 3 3 4 4 5 5 6 Now highlight this data, and Insert a line graph, the first one from the selection. So you get a line graph with two straight lines. Now on the graph, click on the Y2 line. And delete it. So the line graph now has a single line showing the data from column 1. Now click on column 2 and delete the column. And notice the error message about an invalid reference. What? What's that? And how do I avoid getting that message...

Changing default font in Excel 2003
I'm using Excel 2003 on XP Pro. I want to change the default font so that all new text will be in the specified default. I went to Tools > Options > General > Standard Font and set the desired font. I closed Excel and reopened it, but new text does not use the new default. What am I missing? ...

Excel
Looking for an excel formula (to enter in a cell, not in vba) That will reference a set number of collumns over and return tha value. I am used to using vlookup, but it seems like overkill when all I wan it to reference x collumns over. x being a changeable value and store in a separate cell -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi you may be looking for OFFSET e.g. =OFFSET($A$1,0,x) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany > Looking for an excel formula (to enter in a cell, not in vba) > > That will reference a set number of collumns over and return that > valu...

all day calendar event and alert question
Hello, in Sharepoint 2007, when I or any user create an all day event on the calendar, the email alert that goes out has the incorrect time. If I modify the event the the correct time is displayed in the alert. The calendar item itself shows the correct information. Ive read several posts on different sites that state this is a known issue. Please advise if you have experienced this behavior and know of a fix. Thank you. ...

In Excel how do you rearrange a list of address's in alphaetical o
I have 165 address's on a spreadsheet which using the post codes i wish to put into alphabeticval order, how do i acheive this function? Are the parts of the address in separate cells? And you you have headers? A B C D Street Town Province Pcode 100 Main Street Sometown NS B3J A1D If so, select any cell in the data and use Data > Sort and use Pcode as the major sorting 'key' best wishes -- Bernard Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP http://people.stfx....

How do I lock a group of cells in Excel?
I'm trying to lock down a group of cells so they won't be able to move. How do I do this? - Tools / Protection / Protect Sheet - Remember to unlock the cells that you want to be able to put input into. - Format / Cells / Protection - uncheck the 'Locked' checkbox HTH, Gary Brown "Ben Nesbitt" wrote: > I'm trying to lock down a group of cells so they won't be able to move. How > do I do this? ...

Calendars #5
Hi, have come across this problem with calendars - in Oz our week starts on Sunday and all calendars are this way - but Publisher seems to only do Monday to Sunday weeks. Regional settings are set correctly. Can you guys help? TIA Bill I have the exact opposite problem, our week starts on a Monday but my version of Publisher only starts on a Sunday ! I have tried all the settings but cannot change it, I am using Publisher 2002 (XP) and I would also love to know how to change this. "OldBill" <oziebillNO@SPAMyahoo.com> wrote in message news:OrQvRfp8EHA.2608@TK2MSF...

CRM Calendar
With the calendar in CRM are you able to link that with the users exchange calendar so events appear in both? ...

automate creation of sheets in excel
automate creation of sheets in excel is there anyway to automate creation of sheets in excel? I would like to have one sheet that has a master list of all items. then a have sheets which are automaticaly generated, 1 sheet for every 30 items on the master sheet. can this be done? is there some vba built into excell that i could use to do this? You could try something like this, Daniel: http://www.vbaexpress.com/kb/getarticle.php?kb_id=318 ******************* ~Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com www.MyExpertsOnline.com "Daniel" <softwareengineer98037@yahoo.com> wrote in mess...

Excel Like Headers in List Control
Hi, I would like to know as to how to implement Excel Style headers for a List control. By that I mean Headers for Rows and columns as they are in Excel spreadsheet. I am a newbie...plz help me. Thanks In Advance On 5 Aug 2006 06:29:13 -0700, "nightcrawler" <pranavdes@gmail.com> wrote: >Hi, > >I would like to know as to how to implement Excel Style headers for a >List control. By that I mean Headers for Rows and columns as they are >in Excel spreadsheet. I am a newbie...plz help me. What you need is a grid control. Check out codeproject.com for some free on...

public or shared calendar with automated appointment feed from users (Exch 2007)
Hi all, is it possible to set up a public calendar in Exch that does the following: Every time that a user (who belongs to a specified A.D. user group) posts a meeting/appointment to his\her personal calendar (the one one on the individual mailbox) if the appointment is public (vs. private) that appointment is automatically copied/replicated to a shared/public calendar that all the users of the AD group can see. Is it possible to set up something in Exchange or/and Sharepoint that does this? Would this entail writing some specific. thanks You would need a custom script....

Excel Templates #3
is anyone aware of a decent payroll timecard/timesheet template in Excel? Thanks. Have a look at the templates found here. http://office.microsoft.com/templates/category.aspx?CategoryID=CT063469961033&CTT=4&Origin=CT061993501033 Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Fri, 23 Jul 2004 16:26:49 -0700, "egcam@sbcglobal.net" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >is anyone aware of a decent payroll timecard/timesheet >template in Excel? Thanks. ...

excel user data
Is there a file that holds user data such as page break locations that could be transferred to a new machine? AFAIK that would be part of each workbook. -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Jnewsome" <jmnewsome@gdph.state.ga.us> wrote in message news:d02d01c48aac$1051a290$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Is there a file that holds user data such as page break > locations that could be transferred to a new machine? NOTE: page break settings are workbook-specific and would be stored with the workbook. For other global stored settings.......... Do a file search...