calendar #5

How can I go about creating a calendar within Excell in which due dates are
calculated automatically? (Date: 10/28/05 + 6 months =, Date + one year, Date
+ 5 years, etc.)

Please help.

Thank you in advance.
ds
0
ds11 (2)

The formula for the date plus six months is
=EOMONTH(A1,5)

For date plus one year
=DATE(YEAR(A1)+1,MONTH(A1),DAY(A1))

For date plus 5 years
=DATE(YEAR(A1)+5,MONTH(A1),DAY(A1))

0
CycleZen (674)
10/28/2005 4:50:54 PM
Thanks Dave

"Dave O" wrote:

> The formula for the date plus six months is
> =EOMONTH(A1,5)
>
> For date plus one year
> =DATE(YEAR(A1)+1,MONTH(A1),DAY(A1))
>
> For date plus 5 years
> =DATE(YEAR(A1)+5,MONTH(A1),DAY(A1))

0
ds11 (2)

more than 1 outlook calendar
hi i have problems recently with losing appointments from my blackberry and outlook when syncronising. i now have noticed there are more than 1 calendars, and one has the missing appointments, so obviously i have been syncing with both. when i open up the calendar in the folder list, i can not see where it is stored, and would like to know how it was formed, and how to stop it happening again. thanks tim Tim <adslk4at@tpg.com.au> wrote: > hi i have problems recently with losing appointments from my > blackberry and outlook when syncronising. > > i now have notice...

Exchange Server Administrator 5.5
When I try to start Exchange Adminstrator, it asks me for a server to connect to. I keep getting this: ID no: DS_E_COMMUNICATIONS_PROBLEM AND ID no: c10312c8 Help! Is the Exchange Directory service started? Are you doing this from your workstation or from the server itself? -- Michael Barta [MSFT] Microsoft Exchange Support Please do not send e-mail directly to this alias. This alias is for newsgroup purposes only. This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Kyle" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message new...

How do I add holidays to my calendar in Publisher?
I am making a calendar in Publisher and the holidays did not automatically fill in when the dates did. Is there any way I can make a calendar with holidays included? Inserting holidays is a manual operation in Publisher. I have a no frill calendar on my web site. The calendar is on the Master Page and the holidays are on the publication page. There is a URL for other holidays that you may celebrate. http://msauer.mvps.org/publisher_projects2.htm -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Heather" <Heather@disc...

Calendar Locked
I am trying to make a new appointment in my Outlook and it wont allow me to do anything ie changes, new appointments etc. Everything else in Outlook is working can you help me. ...

OL2003 notifies of new mail, takes 5+ min to pull in
Running XP, Office 2003 on 3 ghz pc, 1 gb ram. We do not have any Microsoft product on the back end, just on the desktop. Email is configured as pop mail. OL notifies me with sound and envelope that there is new mail, it takes the email 5 minutes or longer to be displayed. Pressing Send/Receive does not pull it in. My Eudora client is instantaneous, so it is not a network issue, this is strictly OL ?? ...

How to collect information of each mail box size in Exchange 5.5?
How to collect information of each mail box size in Exchange 5.5? I tried use expert + header to expert, but I can't found any header about to user mail box. Any tools or method can help me Thanks Alexander Brown Mbinfo. It may be in the BORK or you may still need to call PSS for it. On Mon, 3 May 2004 02:26:02 -0700, Alexander brown <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How to collect information of each mail box size in Exchange 5.5? I tried use expert + header to expert, but I can't found any header about to user mail box. Any tools or method can help me? >...

Printing Daily Calendar
Good morning! I'm using Entourage for OS X, version 10.1.0. When printing the daily calendar, is there a way to show the entries scheduled in the evening hours? Currently the print format lumps them together so that they are unreadable. Thank you! A. ...

5.5 Recovery
Ok, so I've got a situation coming up were I have to recover a Exchange 5.5 server and a Exchange 2000 server (from scratch). I haven't been given the full details yet of the whole deal so in the mean time I'm looking for a good set of docs to read over. I have to restore both these servers from scratch, totally new boxes and the restore the emails using Veritas. Do any of you guys/girls have any good docs that I could check out.... Thanks... The Microsoft disaster recovery white papers is a good start. The 2000 recovery will be a pita as you will need to build a reco...

Reoove items from "My Calendar"
Hello, In Outlook 2003 it was easy to customize which calendars appear in "My Calendars" If different .pst files are open then also multiple calendars are present in the "My Calendars" pane. A right mouse click and "Remove from my Calendars" removes a calendar from this pane... easy. Unfortunately with Outlook 2007 this menu item is not available and I cannot find another workaround how to remove unnecessary calendars from that pane. Has anyone a solution for this? I have searched in Outlook help, but I cannot find the solution. There's a right click "De...

How do I sync two blackberry's to the same Outlook Calendar?
My husband and I need to have all our families 10 zillion activities in hand so I'd like to be able to sync both blackberry's to my Outlook Calendar from my desktop, but the desktop manager doesn't recognize my husbands blackberry. Can/how do I do that? If the DM is not recognizing his BB, try the forums at blackberry.net - its not an outlook problem. AFAIK, it should work, but I only have 1 BB, so I can't verify how it works. http://supportforums.blackberry.com/ -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Ex...

all day calendar event and alert question
Hello, in Sharepoint 2007, when I or any user create an all day event on the calendar, the email alert that goes out has the incorrect time. If I modify the event the the correct time is displayed in the alert. The calendar item itself shows the correct information. Ive read several posts on different sites that state this is a known issue. Please advise if you have experienced this behavior and know of a fix. Thank you. ...

Calendars #5
Hi, have come across this problem with calendars - in Oz our week starts on Sunday and all calendars are this way - but Publisher seems to only do Monday to Sunday weeks. Regional settings are set correctly. Can you guys help? TIA Bill I have the exact opposite problem, our week starts on a Monday but my version of Publisher only starts on a Sunday ! I have tried all the settings but cannot change it, I am using Publisher 2002 (XP) and I would also love to know how to change this. "OldBill" <oziebillNO@SPAMyahoo.com> wrote in message news:OrQvRfp8EHA.2608@TK2MSF...

CRM Calendar
With the calendar in CRM are you able to link that with the users exchange calendar so events appear in both? ...

public or shared calendar with automated appointment feed from users (Exch 2007)
Hi all, is it possible to set up a public calendar in Exch that does the following: Every time that a user (who belongs to a specified A.D. user group) posts a meeting/appointment to his\her personal calendar (the one one on the individual mailbox) if the appointment is public (vs. private) that appointment is automatically copied/replicated to a shared/public calendar that all the users of the AD group can see. Is it possible to set up something in Exchange or/and Sharepoint that does this? Would this entail writing some specific. thanks You would need a custom script....

Public Calendars not in Calendars Group
RE: Outlook 2007, Exchange 2007 I have Outlook 2007 and I have three of our company's public calendars in my "Calendar">"Other Calendars" group in outlook. I cannot get these calendars to display in a coworker's Outlook 2007. Her version of outlook is the same, and we both have professional. Her copy is an Upgrade from 2000, and mine was a full install. I can see the calendars in her outlook folder list, I've tried "add to favorites", and I've tried dragging and dropping, but none of these methods work. Pleae help! Thank...

to export calendar
if i wantto send my csalendar in an email by exporting it what exactly wouold i have to do? thanks peter ...

Viewing Attachments #5
I am not able to view Word attachments. I click on the paperclip to view it, but the file info is faded, and I cannot view it. What can I do to fix this? Tools-> Options-> tab Security-> option Do not allow attachments... Note that this is an Microsoft Office Outlook forum. Outlook Express is family of Internet Explorer and Outlook of the Office family. Here is the link for the right forum http://communities.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.asp?icp=InternetExplorer Good Luck! -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Navigation Pane Tips ...

Launching Calendar module seperatly
Hi, Years ago in one of Outlook's previous lives it was possible to launch the calendar module seperatly. Since MS have a closed source on Outlook I am now forced to use Outlook 2002 solely for syncing the calendar with my WindowsMobile2003 device. Anyone know if its possible just to launch the calendar module seperatly? Or better still if there is a calendar product that will sync with PPC2003 so I can dump the MS software all together. Ta Kneewax I assume you mean with only the calendar, not the other folders? Or without creating an email account? You can use Outlook in no ...

Message tracking for a specific user in exchange server 5.5
Hi, Is it possible to keep track of a specific recipient or sender in Exchange server 5.5 I don't want to log for each and every message coz the no. of messages comming to my exchange server are too much around millions a day. Please Help. On 9 Oct 2005 03:28:38 -0700, "Ruchir" <ruchirdhar@gmail.com> wrote: >Hi, >Is it possible to keep track of a specific recipient or sender in >Exchange server 5.5 >I don't want to log for each and every message coz the no. of messages >comming to my exchange server are too much around millions a day. > >Please ...

Spiral Bound Calendar
How do I create a 8.5x11" spiral bound calendar with picture on top page and calendar on bottom of 2 page spread? I'm using Publisher 2003 and have Windows XP. Setup your page as a folded card, portrait. Rather than using the calendar under "publications for print", use a Design Gallery Object calendar, click the wizard wand to change the date range. When you use the folded card page setup, the calendar will be on the odd pages and the picture on the even pages. You will have to manually rotate the pictures 180 degrees. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.micros...

Calendar direction
Running Outlook 2007 on XP Pro. I just recently re-installed Office (don't ask!) and for the first time, the calendars (week, month and the little ones in the colums), all show with the day numbering from right to left. I do have a second Hebrew calendar installed in Outlook, and my default Regional and Language options are: Location=Israel, customized English US settings, Chinese - English - French - Hebrew keyboards, non-Unicode default=Hebrew. I have used these settings before, but the calendars were never flipped before. This is also not natural for Hebrew calendars. Any ideas...

calendar #3
I would like the week to start on Monday instead of Sunday (Publisher 2003) You make this change in the control panel in the "Regional & Language Options" folder. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "padum" <padum@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:77137E01-09A9-463E-815D-0214DC442BAB@microsoft.com... >I would like the week to start on Monday instead of Sunday (Publisher 2003) ...

Thank you #5
I have recieved your answared, i try to my data results was ok. thank you again ...

Having common calendar entries on server..
Is it possible to have calendar entries applied on the Exchange 2000 server that all Outlook clients can see in their calendars ? For example, instead of all clients importing holidays, we would like to centrally manage this and add additional days and events that are common for the entire corporation. /Patrik ...

Cluster Install Exchange 5.5
Hi folks. I'm working with a customer who wants to move Exchange 5.5 from Windows NT 4 to a Windows 2000 server. The server happens to be in a cluster, but because they don't have the Enterprise Edition they don't want to install the cluster version. They've installed Exchange 5.5 on the server they want and are now trying to install SP4. When they run SP4 they get the following message: "Microsoft Cluster Server is installed on this computer. Setup will install the version of Microsoft Exchange Server for clustered servers. Choose OK to continue or Cancel to exit. ...