Calculation does not consider newly inserted data #2

Hi,

following problem:
User A opens an existing Spreadsheet (which is being used since �) and
replaces a figure by a new one , the inserted data appears, however
the sum is not calculated. Even F9 does not help. User A saves and
closes Spreadsheet.
User B opens the same Spreadsheet and now the sum is calculated
correctly although User B has not done anything to the Spreadsheet but
open it. User B closes the Spreadsheet again.
Now User A opens the Spreadsheet once again and sometimes it works and
sometimes not.

It seems, that it is no problem of automatic or manual calculation,
this has been checked before.

Can anybody help?
Thanks in advance and best wishes,
Birgit

Data Error
Hi, I have just upgraded from 1.2 to 3.0. I am able to open CRM via IE and get all the tool bars and options however in the data pain I am just recieving the error message: An error has occurred. For more information, contact your system administrator. I have been working on the assumption that there is a permissions error but all seems fine both within CRM and on the SQL side. Any advice ? Thanks Brian ...

SDK integration in VS2005 #2
In my MFC application I have resources in german as default and in english, all included in the .exe. Whenever the program runs under a german version of the OS it appears in german if it runs on any other language it should come up in english. I'm using this code: #ifdef FORCE_ENGLISH_US lcidUser = MAKELCID(MAKELANGID(LANG_ENGLISH, SUBLANG_ENGLISH_US), SORT_DEFAULT); #else lcidUser = GetUserDefaultLCID(); #endif LANGID langid = LANGIDFROMLCID(lcidUser); if (PRIMARYLANGID(langid) != LANG_GERMAN) { LCID lcidUsEnglish = MAKELCID(MAKELANGID(LANG_ENGLISH, SUBLANG_ENGLISH_US), SORT_D...

Insert text in Cell A1 based on keyword criteria
I want to populate cell A1 with specific text (the word "Active") whenever the word "Yes" is found in cells A2:A20. Whenever the word "Yes" is not found in cells A2:A20 I want to leave cell A1 blank. <twlove@ontuet.com> wrote in message news:1150210856.375367.146410@c74g2000cwc.googlegroups.com... >I want to populate cell A1 with specific text (the word "Active") > whenever the word "Yes" is found in cells A2:A20. Whenever the word > "Yes" is not found in cells A2:A20 I want to leave cell A1 blank. =IF(COUNTIF(A2:...

Windows OS to Mac OS applications considered upgrade license?
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: intel I have office 2007 for windows now and I recently switch to a macbook pro and now I want to get office 2008 for mac. Would this fall under an upgrade? Your upgrade version requirements do not explicitly mention anything about switching from one OS to another. (and no, I didn't abandon you MSFT, I still run Vista in parallels but I don't want to run office in parallels) Thx! On 4/18/08 4:03 PM, in article ee98dde.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "bblew@officeformac.com" <bblew@officeformac.com> wrote: > Operati...

NDR in 2 Exchange Servers 2003 on 2 domains
Hi, 2 Exchange servers 2003. 2 domains. a.fr and b.fr. The Active Directory domain is xxx.local. Each domain is hosted on a distinct server, on the same Exchange organization. When an email arrives from outside the non delivery receipt is sent from postmaster@xxx.local. As almost every MTA now is checking if the 'from' belongs to a valid domain, this does not work. It is possible to change the NDR originator to postmaster@a.fr or postmaster@b.fr. But this is valid for the whole organisation. And I need the a.fr server to answer with postmaster@a.fr and the b.fr server answer from po...

Windows Mail on 2 computers
Is it possible to run the same e-mail account in Windows Mail on 2 computers and synchronise the two? I use Vista Home Premium on a desktop and laptop which are networked wirelessly through a Netgear router. Any ideas gratefully received. You can setup the account on both computers and under Tools | Accounts | Mail | Properties | Advanced set both to leave a copy of the messages on the server so both will receive all the messages and set one computer to delete them after a few days to ensure your mailbox on the server doesn't fill up. Then you will have the received emails...

Data validation, cell protection or other method?
I have used data validation to set parameters for valid data entry and I have also used cell protection to prevent any type of data entry. What I am trying to do in this instance is to prevent data entry but, instead of the standard message that pops up when using cell protection, I want to display a customized message such as: Data for these fields must be entered in "Project Assumptions" Can Data validation be used to prevent data entry of any kind or do I need to look for a VBA solution? Say you want A1:A10 to be restricted. Select the range, A1:A10, then in Data Valida...

Autoarchiving #2
Our company has windows 2000, we have emails that after seven days are no longer needed, I have all the folders archiving features set to how we want, but is there any way for Outlook to "auto"archive without closing and starting up outlook or going to File: archive? It would be great to not have to do either since we do not shut down the machine. Please post any answers or suggestions. Thank you You should be able to set Outlook to AutoArchive every day, or however often you like (1 day is the minimum)...this would be done through the global AA settings in Tools | Options |...

Move data from one server to another
We are trying to move some databases from a set of old servers to a new servers and they are pretty large.. like around 100 databases and around 10-15 TB. They are all SAN connected and I believe SAN based replication from one SAN volume to a new SAN volume connected to the other server might be faster.. but I don't think SAN based replication works at a file level.. As an example, I may have 4 databases on one server and 2 of these databases may move to NewServer1 and the other 2 to NewServer2... Backup and restore may take forever.. Any other way to speed up these moves...

Code To Insert Blank Rows
I have a file with a listing of entries, and in column B of all the entries, are unique names. I need to create the code to reference the listing, which at times will be 200 entries and other times 1000 entries, and evaluate the data in column B, to then insert 2 blank rows every time a different name appears. For instance Initially column B has (Row 1) Pears (2) Pears (3) Pears (4) Apples (5) Grapes (6) Grapes After the desired code, the results would be.. (Row 1) Pears (2) Pears (3) Pears (4) Blank Row (5) Blank Row (6) Apples (7) Blank Row (8) Blank Row (9) Grap...

Reformat data to vertical format
Here is what I am trying to do. http://www.totalcontrolproducts.com/totalcontrolproducts_OLD/download/images/Untitled-1.gif I have about a thousand records that I need in a vertical format with normal shared field name. Any suggestions -- Psydwaz ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Psydwaze's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2437 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=37965 see Creating a Spreadsheet from Database data (#dbdata) http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/snakecol.htm...

I get the white box when inserting pictures in publisher xp?
Hi I work at a school and we are having problems with the MS publisher not showing pictures when we insert them. We have windows xp Pro installed with Service pack 2. We would insert the picture on a blank document and then a white box comes up, but no picture. What is the solution to this? On our older machines it works OK with service pack 2. View, pictures, detailed display... -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "donduck74" <donduck74@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F4234C22-F0A4-4...

Interactive Chart Data?
Is it possible to select a group of data on a graph/cross-plot and then "zoom" to or "highlight" that data in the spreadsheet? I hope it's possible and I am just not smart enough to figure it out. Thanks for your time. Justin Hi Justin- I believe what you are asking would be somewhat complicated to do and require writing code. You might try one of these options instead: 1- If your chart is on a separate Chart Sheet, rt-click the white space (Chart Area) and choose Chart Options. On the Data Table tab put a check in the box for Show Data Table to have a copy o...

How to limit insertion of records
I have two tables as follows: TABLE1: (BUSINESS TYPE) ===== ID Business Type (With a lookup choice like: Individual, Partnership, Company) TABLE2: (OWNERS) ===== ID Business Type (Looked up from Table1) Owners I want the Table2 based subform, to allow only a SINGLE record to be entered if an INDIVIDUAL business type is selected in the Table1 based main form, Maximum of SEVEN records if PARTNERSHIP business type is selected in the Table1 based main form, and UNLIMITED records if COMPANY business type is selected in the Table1 based main form. Any guidance shall be highl...

OWA Attachments #2
Hi Exchange 2003 SP1, Windows Server 2003 When users are using OWA externally I want them to be able to open any attachments, but block them from being able to send attachments. Is this possible? if so what is needed. Thanks RajiA ...

entering data in excel invoices
-- TomA --- PattiD .. >-----Original Message----- > >-- >TomA >. > ...

How to calculate age of a person?

Due Date Calculated

how to calculate outliers

Filter data into separate worksheet
I'm in the process of trying to make a spreadsheet for work but I'm just clueless... excel is not my area of expertise! :) The original spreadsheet has 10 columns with various pieces of information... column D is what is important to me... column D has 5 choices for "reasons"... I want the main tab to remain untouched but in the other 5 tabs of the spreadsheet, I want the different "choices" to then filter into the other tabs... For example - the choices include "Coverage" "Equipment" "Customer Service", etc... I want the tab entitled...

Calculated field options???

tenure calculations