Button/Macro Not Working, Help!

I have a macro that pulls up Report Manager and prints out pre-define
views. The macro works fine only after I use Report Manager the firs
time. If I exit my workbook and Excel, then return to it, th
button/macro does not function. Nothing happens until I manully us
Report Manager again. Is there a bug with this or am I missin
something

Post your code.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Thu, 20 May 2004 08:38:55 -0500, baston
<<baston.16k4at@excelforum-nospam.com>> wrote:

>I have a macro that pulls up Report Manager and prints out pre-defined
>views. The macro works fine only after I use Report Manager the first
>time. If I exit my workbook and Excel, then return to it, the
>button/macro does not function. Nothing happens until I manully use
>Report Manager again. Is there a bug with this or am I missing
>something?
>

>---

Gord

Code does not work on emailed file
Hi, I have a workbook that is years old. At the time I created it, I included code so numbers (time) could be entered without the use of a colon. The code was given to me by an MVP and worked flawlessly for years. I just emailed this file to another person using the same version as I, however the code does not work... In other words, when you don't use the colon, all numbers entered show as zeros. When I detach the file from my sent folder, everything works fine... Need help??? If you'll click >Tools >Add-ins, note which Add-Ins are installed on your computer and co...

Do not Email Button
Folks, can anyone tell me if there is a way to insure that a contact marked as do not email, using the radio button on their record, does not get emailed? thanks Pat No this does not work consistently throughout the system. I believe it has been logged as a bug but no resolution has been provided as far as I am aware. "Phifunk" <Phifunk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DD32EE5B-4BCD-419F-BA5E-FBE7A31843E1@microsoft.com... > Folks, > > can anyone tell me if there is a way to insure that a contact marked as do > not email, using the radio button...

Option Buttons/Radio Buttons
Hi I run Excel 2000 I have 2 option buttons in each row (total of 20 rows) I would like the only one of the 2 buttons in each row are on or off. The problem I am having is that it dosent matter which button on which row I select, only that button is active. All the other buttons go blank. I have tried changing the source for each pair of buttons but when I do all the other button sources change as well. How do i set up the buttons so that I can select one of the 2 in every row.? Example 20 buttons in total - 10 buttons active and 10 buttons inactive Thanks John You have to grou...

Settings Button , Customize Button and Service Calendar
Here are the links you can put inside the outlook client to access this menu's inside outlook without having to use the web client to make the changes in your organization Just creat a new folder in the CRM structure ( or not ) , in the properties windows ( homepage ) Insert the following info. Settings http://crm:port/tools/home_tools.aspx?pid=0 System Customization http://crm:port/tools/systemcustomization/systemcustomization.aspx?pid=0 Service Calendar http://crm:port/sm/home_apptbook.aspx You have to creat a folder for each link . Im using this , i dont know if microsoft recommen...

if with macro
Hi, The statement: "ElseIf Worksheets("main").Range ("B5").Value = 1 Then . " in the code below is not correct. If Worksheets("main").Range("B5").Value = 1 Then Sheets("Sheet1").Select Range("A1").Select Selection.Copy Sheets("sum").Select Range("A1").Select Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteValues, Operation:=xlNone, SkipBlanks _ :=False, Transpose:=False ElseIf Worksheets("main").Range("C5").Value = 1 Then Sheets("Sheet2"...

Authentication not working for Money Plus
The authentication code that I was supplied after downloading does not work. I've repeatedly tried to enter, hoping it was a server problem at the MS end with no result. Infuriatingly, in order to get technical help, such as a code over-ride, you have to PAY $35 for a single inquiry. Has anyone encountered this or found a solution? In microsoft.public.money, CGLC wrote: >The authentication code that I was supplied after downloading does not work. >I've repeatedly tried to enter, hoping it was a server problem at the MS end >with no result. Infuriatingly, in orde...

Moving a Button in a Dialog
I want to move a button in a dialog window but cannot, below are the steps that I am taking when the user makes the BN_CLICKED command CButton *pBtnOK = (CButton *)GetDlgItem(IDC_BTN) pBtnOK->GetWindowRect( &Rect ) Rect.left += 1 Rect.right += 1 pBtnOK->MoveWindow( &Rect, TRUE) Thanks in advance. Rahvin wrote: > I want to move a button in a dialog window but cannot, below are the steps that I am taking when the user makes the BN_CLICKED command: > > CButton *pBtnOK = (CButton *)GetDlgItem(IDC_BTN); > pBtnOK->GetWindowRect( &Rect ); > Rect.left +...

hi All i'm a fresher in VB macro, need a script for generating Purchase order
i'm a fresher having not much knowledge on VB macros, i'm looking for macro script to generate Purchase order from one sheetto another shee in the same work book but with excel Purchase order template i' sending the attahcment with this if anyone could do the ned fu -- sanj ----------------------------------------------------------------------- sanju's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1650 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=31367 ...

Missing Send Button #3
My kids messed up something in Outlook. I have XP Hmoe and office 2000. My outlook works fine (under my user) but my wife's is now missing the send button in the toolbar. Thus seh cannot send emails. I cannot check the response toolbar under customize. Do I need to uninstall then reinstall or is there a way to fix it without having to do that? Thanks for any help anyone can offer. Is her mail account installed and working? Does reinstalling the account clear up the situation? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. D...

Onclick? Help Auto Add
I need make a excel so that when i click a Button it will Add 1 to B3 etc So each time we sell a product we can just press + or - to add and remove a figure from that field Hi Adam, You can use a spinner to do that. Go to View>Toolbars>Forms On the forms toolbar select the spinner (it's an up and down broad arrow separated by a dash) Your cursor will now be a small cross, just click and drag where you want the button. Right click on the button and goto Format Control where you can set the cell link ($B$3 in your case), you can also set the incremental value as well as many other...

Radio Button
I have a form someone created in Excel and somehow three buttons are linked together so that if I click on one, it selects the one I click on and clears one selected before. Is there a way to have it clear the button that was selected if I click on the same button again. As it is, I cannot clear all the buttons once a button is selected. Hi This is what radiobuttons (option buttons) are for. Either Male or Female, no None or Both or Not sure yet or Refuse to answer. For independent choices (Vegetarian, Blonde, Plays guitar, ... ) use checkboxes. HTH. Best wishes Harald "Debb...

Buttons Issue with Access 2007 on Vista
Hi there! I have a client who has a simple access DB. If he runs it onXP/Access 2007 no issue, but if he runs it on vista/access2007, he can't click any of the buttons on any of theforms! Could someone shed some light please?...

bell curve charts
Hello all, I'd like to know how to make a bell curve chart, which when given a single monetry amount and a time line, can disperse the amount over the specified time line in a bell curve. Any help would be much appreciated. :) A wrote on Tue, 1 Sep 2009 19:15:01 -0700: > I'd like to know how to make a bell curve chart, which when > given a single monetry amount and a time line, can disperse > the amount over the specified time line in a bell curve. I don't think you are providing sufficient information or perhaps you should try again to say what you want. A nor...

Outlook Custom Button
Hi All, Is there a way to add a custom button to Outlook 2003 SP-2 standard tool bar and have it replicate to all the users in the domain? Thanks CG You'd need to add it using a script or vba and push it out via a logon script. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Cen...

Help with an array and SUMPRODUCT
I am not positive that SUMPRODUCT is the right function to accomplish what I am trying to do so I’ll start by describing my objective. I suspect the solution I am looking for lies with some variation of SUMPRODUCT entered as an array. On one spreadsheet, in column A, I have a list of the names of people, starting in row 2. Across row 1, I have a list of meetings by date and topic, starting in column B. At the intersection of each row and column in the resulting array, I have a binary value: 1 if that person attended that meeting, 0 if that person did not attend that meeting...

Superscript Button and Subscript Button
I am trying to customize my toolbars, and I can't seem to find the superscript or subscript command. Is there a way to make the superscript and subscript commands into a button in Excel? "=?Utf-8?B?U2xvdGg=?=" <Sloth@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:3D6FC2A9-56DD-49DD-B2A3-0DC028A12184@microsoft.com: > I am trying to customize my toolbars, and I can't seem to find the > superscript or subscript command. Is there a way to make the > superscript and subscript commands into a button in Excel? > Record a macro for each and tie them to buttons. ...

Problem with VBA code on command button
I have a form that has a combo box to select a month. The name of the combo box is txtmontha (I realise it would have been better to name it cmb???) The is a command button that when clicked should open a form where the date selected from the combo box is the same value as the date on the form. Here is the code behind the command button: Private Sub cmdopenrecord_Click() On Error GoTo Err_cmdopenrecord_Click Dim strqtr As String strqtr = Me.txtmontha.Value Forms!frmMain!SubForm1.SourceObject = "frmFDA" Forms!frmMain!SubForm1.Form.RecordSou...

Recording a command button name
I have an application where the user is prompted to save when they leave the the data entry form either by previewing a report of the data or by closing the form completely. There are two buttons a user can use to do this cmdPreview or cmdClose. I use a module to promt the user for svae. What I would like to do is differentiate to the module which button was clicked. Is there a way to do this? thanks You could take a look at Screen.ActiveControl.Name -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://www.AccessMVP.com/DJSteele (no e-mails, please!) "E" <...

ActiveX Option Buttons
:confused: Hello, I need to know how to tell an option button what value to return. I have a group of 4 option buttons and I have linked them all to th same cell. That's when they stop working, because they all want to say 'true' o 'false' - how do I get them to return a value instead (i.e. 1-4) so can do a calculation on the value in the linked cell? Please help -- veci ----------------------------------------------------------------------- vecia's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=211 View this thread: http://www.excelfor...

Custom Button for a Report
Thanks,Tom It is posible create Custom Button for a Report create in Store Operations Manager(Reports/Memorized) or In Store Operation Adminstratrator(SQL FILE) Wilfredo It might be possible, but it'd be beyond the scope of my ability at present. Good luck, Tom -- The worst words in business: "We''ve always done it that way" -- Stop Fishing for eMail. "Wilfredo De Jesus" wrote: > Thanks,Tom > > It is posible create Custom Button for a Report create in Store Operations > Manager(Reports/Memorized) or In Store Operation Adminstratrator(SQL FI...

Need help printing multiple pages in VB.Net 2008
I am having a problem printing multiple pages with a common header/footer etc in VB 2008. I have the following code which will print a single page exactly as I need it. '***************** Print button click event ************ Private Sub cmdPrint_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles cmdPrint.Click pdPrintCal.PrinterSettings.PrinterName = lblCurPrt.Text pdPrintCal.DefaultPageSettings.Landscape = True If chkPrtPView.Checked Then pvPrintCal.Document = pdPrintCal pvPrintCal.Icon = Me....

CTime problem (DST?): adding time "does not work"
I have a problem adding time for my CTime object using CTimeSpan. I want/need to add 4 hour time from 00:00 midnight to 4am. But I get 5am instead. I am sure it has something to with daylight savings time , but I have tried all options and none of them works how I need it to work. I simply do not want any modifications... just that it adds correctly that 4hour always anytime in the year from 0 to 4am. Here is the code which does not work: CTimeSpan ts(0,4,0,0); CTime timeA(2008,3,30,0,0,0,0); // last zero: not using DST CTime timeB = time + ts; So timeB goes to 5am instea...

WLM works on one laptop but not another
I am having problems synchronising my mail on my Windows Vista laptop. It doesn't seem to be an issue on my work laptop. I have reinstalled Windows Live but the problem persists. I can view my mail from hotmail.com too on the Vista laptop. here's the latest error message: Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail (adwormleighton) account. To send and receive messages in your Hotmail account, go to http://hotmail.live.com on the Web, or try again later. To get help from Windows Live Customer Support, go to http://support.live.com and click Windows Live Mai...

Force TRUE in a check box as result from an option button??
I have a set of option buttons and a set of check boxes. One of the check boxes is for a certain value that is similar to one of the option buttons. Essentially, what I want is for that check box to automatically go to a "TRUE" (checked) state when the certain option button is selected. When the other option buttons are selected, the check box will remain in it's normal state which will allow the user to select it or not depending on other variables. But, if the option button is on that certain selection, I would like to make it so that check box MUST remain on TRUE, and ...

Make a button the default button
Hi all If got a form with 3 buttons. First they need to search for a customer and after that for all the articles related for that customer. So in the code for searching a customer I put: Me.knp_Bok_Zoeken.Default = True at the end. But he doesnot make this the default button :S Or at least when I enter a customer and press enter he searches for that customer and if I press enter again he does nothing (instead of running the code to find the articles) Does anybody now what I'm doing wrong? Kind regards Erwin Erwin If you open the form in design view, select the button you wi...