button #3

Hi,
How can i add a button "print" in the top of the worksheet , just to print
first page onle
0
Mohamed (25)

Hi Mohamed,

Select the button icon on the 'Forms' toolbar and place it whereeve
you want it on the sheet. Then right click on the button and selec
'Assign macro'. Then select record and perform the steps required t
print one sheet. Once you are done, stop recording the macro and yo
are good to go.

If you want to generalise it you can analyse the code and make change
to it. (Alt+f11) shows you VB Editor where your macro code is in one o
the Modules.

Regards
RA

Do not Email Button
Folks, can anyone tell me if there is a way to insure that a contact marked as do not email, using the radio button on their record, does not get emailed? thanks Pat No this does not work consistently throughout the system. I believe it has been logged as a bug but no resolution has been provided as far as I am aware. "Phifunk" <Phifunk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DD32EE5B-4BCD-419F-BA5E-FBE7A31843E1@microsoft.com... > Folks, > > can anyone tell me if there is a way to insure that a contact marked as do > not email, using the radio button...

Queues #3
Inside the "queues" have many other mail server use my smtp send mail , have any method can block the other server don't use my server sends mail. These are probably just NDR's, also make sure your not an open relay, what version of Exchange are you running? -- Mark Fugatt Exchange MVP http://www.exchangetrainer.com http://www.msexchange.org "monchhichi" <monchhichi@monchhichi.com> wrote in message news:u%23fO0TeHEHA.2720@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > Inside the "queues" have many other mail server use my smtp send mail , have > any method ca...

Option Buttons/Radio Buttons
Hi I run Excel 2000 I have 2 option buttons in each row (total of 20 rows) I would like the only one of the 2 buttons in each row are on or off. The problem I am having is that it dosent matter which button on which row I select, only that button is active. All the other buttons go blank. I have tried changing the source for each pair of buttons but when I do all the other button sources change as well. How do i set up the buttons so that I can select one of the 2 in every row.? Example 20 buttons in total - 10 buttons active and 10 buttons inactive Thanks John You have to grou...

Moving a Button in a Dialog
I want to move a button in a dialog window but cannot, below are the steps that I am taking when the user makes the BN_CLICKED command CButton *pBtnOK = (CButton *)GetDlgItem(IDC_BTN) pBtnOK->GetWindowRect( &Rect ) Rect.left += 1 Rect.right += 1 pBtnOK->MoveWindow( &Rect, TRUE) Thanks in advance. Rahvin wrote: > I want to move a button in a dialog window but cannot, below are the steps that I am taking when the user makes the BN_CLICKED command: > > CButton *pBtnOK = (CButton *)GetDlgItem(IDC_BTN); > pBtnOK->GetWindowRect( &Rect ); > Rect.left +...

Pie in Pie Chart #3
Hi Folks - I have the following data: Salaries 29% Programs 71% dept1 9% dept2 61% dept3 30% Dept1, 2 and 3 are part of salaries. I'd like to make a pie on pie chart that breaks out the salaries into the departments. Once I select the data and create the chart, I always get an extra slice in the primary chart name other. I'd like to eliminate other from the primary chart. Any ideas? Thanks. Michael Other is the sum of the departmental salaries, right? So is Salaries. Make the chart without the separate Salaries data point, and chan...

Settings Button , Customize Button and Service Calendar
Here are the links you can put inside the outlook client to access this menu's inside outlook without having to use the web client to make the changes in your organization Just creat a new folder in the CRM structure ( or not ) , in the properties windows ( homepage ) Insert the following info. Settings http://crm:port/tools/home_tools.aspx?pid=0 System Customization http://crm:port/tools/systemcustomization/systemcustomization.aspx?pid=0 Service Calendar http://crm:port/sm/home_apptbook.aspx You have to creat a folder for each link . Im using this , i dont know if microsoft recommen...

templates #3
Hi All Anyone know where I can get some free invoice templates for Excel where I can insert my compnay logo. The template that comes with Office is uneditable. it will not take my image. If someone knows how I can get the image in there, that would be helpful as the templete itself is ideal. thanks -- Kevin Oye Oye's Outlet Toronto, Ontario, Canada Local: (416) 850-6972 Long Distance: 1-(800) 791-OYES (6937) http://stores.ebay.ca/Oyes-Outlet oyesoutlet@rogers.com ...

Non Delivery Error 5.6.3
I have an application that generates emails to a public folder. On occassion, the email generates a non-delivery error 5.6.3 that complains that the email is too large or has too many attachments or attachments are nested too deeply. The email is actaully reasonably small and doesn't have any attachments. Also only about 1 in 10 emails are not delivered successfully. In one recent case, the user generated 4 emails to the public folder , 3 were delivered successfully and 1 failed. The Microsoft web site indicates that this error is also caused by a malformed addr822 header. How do I hel...

Mail Merge Functionality in 3.0
I am told that customizing mail merge documents for MSCRM 1.2 is very limited. Example, you cannot add any desired additional fields on the mail merge template. My question is, in MSCRM 3.0 can this be done? Or do you still need to purchase a third party add on program? Thank you in advance for your help! ~Cayla hmmm sort of looks like you can use custom fields in everything apart from activities...I have not tried it yet...anyone care to comment? ========================= John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.microsoft.com/businesssolutions/crm/community/microsoft_crm_co...

Missing Send Button #3
My kids messed up something in Outlook. I have XP Hmoe and office 2000. My outlook works fine (under my user) but my wife's is now missing the send button in the toolbar. Thus seh cannot send emails. I cannot check the response toolbar under customize. Do I need to uninstall then reinstall or is there a way to fix it without having to do that? Thanks for any help anyone can offer. Is her mail account installed and working? Does reinstalling the account clear up the situation? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. D...

Radio Button
I have a form someone created in Excel and somehow three buttons are linked together so that if I click on one, it selects the one I click on and clears one selected before. Is there a way to have it clear the button that was selected if I click on the same button again. As it is, I cannot clear all the buttons once a button is selected. Hi This is what radiobuttons (option buttons) are for. Either Male or Female, no None or Both or Not sure yet or Refuse to answer. For independent choices (Vegetarian, Blonde, Plays guitar, ... ) use checkboxes. HTH. Best wishes Harald "Debb...

Import failed 3.0
Hello, I try to import some contacts. During the importwizzard everything seems to be fine. If I look in the view of bulkimport- no reccord was importet. Reason: Data in row did not match the import type. I try .txt an .csv for importing without success. Wath is your opinion? Hello, I had this pb yesterday. In fact in the txt or csv file, the parent account cannot be the account name, but the AccountID. The AccountID is an internal number, you can find it in the table dbo_Account. "Gerd Gottschall" wrote: > Hello, I try to import some contacts. During the importwizzard...

Enter/Match Invoices #3
Here is the problem we are facing. We have a Purchase Order that has been received. We received the invoice from the Vendor. We go into enter/match invoices to match the Purchase Order with the Invoice. However, when we look up the Purchase Order it says all items have been received and invoiced. This is not true though. When you look up the Purchase Order in Inquiry it shows the PO and the receiver but no invoice. Which means to me that it has not been invoiced matched yet, and I know it has not. How come the system thinks it has been? Was the PO closed? Closed POs are remov...

Buttons Issue with Access 2007 on Vista
Hi there! I have a client who has a simple access DB. If he runs it onXP/Access 2007 no issue, but if he runs it on vista/access2007, he can't click any of the buttons on any of theforms! Could someone shed some light please?...

Outlook Custom Button
Hi All, Is there a way to add a custom button to Outlook 2003 SP-2 standard tool bar and have it replicate to all the users in the domain? Thanks CG You'd need to add it using a script or vba and push it out via a logon script. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Cen...

CRM 3.0 Installation error 11-28-05
I am getting an error when CRM tries to create the root business. My client is using an OU within an OU, installing under the domain admin account. As soon as I can I am going to go over their setup one more time to make sure permissions are all in place, but has anyone else run into this error? Error| Install exception.System.Exception: Action Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Server.ProvisionBusinessAction failed. ---> System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80044151): Exception from HRESULT: 0x80044151. at Microsoft.Crm.Platform.ComProxy.CBizOrganizationClass.IBizOrganization_Create...

Superscript Button and Subscript Button
I am trying to customize my toolbars, and I can't seem to find the superscript or subscript command. Is there a way to make the superscript and subscript commands into a button in Excel? "=?Utf-8?B?U2xvdGg=?=" <Sloth@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:3D6FC2A9-56DD-49DD-B2A3-0DC028A12184@microsoft.com: > I am trying to customize my toolbars, and I can't seem to find the > superscript or subscript command. Is there a way to make the > superscript and subscript commands into a button in Excel? > Record a macro for each and tie them to buttons. ...

Budget problems #3
I am using Money 2001 Standard and have set up a budget for the first time. I have multiple accounts in my file, including a checking account, a cash account, a couple of credit card accounts, and side accounts for my minor children. [The children's accounts are actually part of my checking account. When I balance, I enter their amounts as a dummy deposit and afterwards make a dummy withdrawal.] My problem is that the budget creator only "reads" entries from my cash account, and I need to track spending in my checking account and my cash account. What am I doing wr...

Problem with VBA code on command button
I have a form that has a combo box to select a month. The name of the combo box is txtmontha (I realise it would have been better to name it cmb???) The is a command button that when clicked should open a form where the date selected from the combo box is the same value as the date on the form. Here is the code behind the command button: Private Sub cmdopenrecord_Click() On Error GoTo Err_cmdopenrecord_Click Dim strqtr As String strqtr = Me.txtmontha.Value Forms!frmMain!SubForm1.SourceObject = "frmFDA" Forms!frmMain!SubForm1.Form.RecordSou...

Returns Management #3
Hi: I have noticed that some companies use the Returns Management module, even if they do not use or have Project Accounting. This is in cases where customers who use Sales Order Processing very heavily want an easy and almost automated way of creating a return document without having to create such a document from scratch and enter each line item manually from the original invoice. If you are just using Returns Management to accomplish these basic SOP return needs, is there anything else that needs to be done with Returns Management? Is there any other setup required other than the...

Local Data Settings in 3.0
Within the CRM 3.0 Outlook client, I've instructed my users to add a rule that syncs down all Accounts in their Territory rather than use the My Accounts default rule which is there by default. Users are complaining that they don't have a New button to create the rule? What permissions do I need to grant them in order for that to happen and where do I set those? TIA. Check the "Saved View" privilege: Security Role >> Core Records Tab >> Saved View Frank Lee Workopia, Inc. http://www.workopia.com/Links.htm "Bobby" wrote: > Within the CRM 3....

ActiveX Option Buttons
:confused: Hello, I need to know how to tell an option button what value to return. I have a group of 4 option buttons and I have linked them all to th same cell. That's when they stop working, because they all want to say 'true' o 'false' - how do I get them to return a value instead (i.e. 1-4) so can do a calculation on the value in the linked cell? Please help -- veci ----------------------------------------------------------------------- vecia's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=211 View this thread: http://www.excelfor...

Recording a command button name
I have an application where the user is prompted to save when they leave the the data entry form either by previewing a report of the data or by closing the form completely. There are two buttons a user can use to do this cmdPreview or cmdClose. I use a module to promt the user for svae. What I would like to do is differentiate to the module which button was clicked. Is there a way to do this? thanks You could take a look at Screen.ActiveControl.Name -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://www.AccessMVP.com/DJSteele (no e-mails, please!) "E" <...

Attachments #3
Hello, I use Exchange 5.5 with Outlook 2000 as my client. I am trying to receive .rtf attachments but they always appera blank with the size 78b. Do I need to change security settings on the exchange box to accept attachments of this kind? All other attachments work fine! Thanks. ...

Custom Button for a Report
Thanks,Tom It is posible create Custom Button for a Report create in Store Operations Manager(Reports/Memorized) or In Store Operation Adminstratrator(SQL FILE) Wilfredo It might be possible, but it'd be beyond the scope of my ability at present. Good luck, Tom -- The worst words in business: "We''ve always done it that way" -- Stop Fishing for eMail. "Wilfredo De Jesus" wrote: > Thanks,Tom > > It is posible create Custom Button for a Report create in Store Operations > Manager(Reports/Memorized) or In Store Operation Adminstratrator(SQL FI...