Broadcast Printing

Is there a way to print a single item (Excel Spreadsheet to multiple
computers on a network (broadcast printing) so that when I create a
spreadsheet I do not have to send to multiple printers one at a time.  This
is very time consuming.  I know there are aftermarket products that do this
but I was told you could do with the Office Suite itself.

Thanks for your replies.

You could record a macro when you change the printer, print, change the print,
print, change the printer, print and on and on and on.

Then just rerun this macro when you want to print to those printers.

--

Dave Peterson
0

Printing: Scaling Page
The page is 24" by 48". I want to print it on 8.5" by 11", so I want to scale it (echos of Excel features). Anyway, I read in a previous post to use: Format/Autofit/BestFit "AutoFit" is not greyed out but the three sub menu items (ie Best Fit) are. So Best Fit is not available. What to do... any advice? Thank you so much. Jane Jane <Jane@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > The page is 24" by 48". I want to print it on 8.5" by 11", so I want > to scale it (echos of Excel features). Print a P...

Printing an Excel Spreadsheet
I created a spreadsheet in Excel. Emailed it to a friend and when she tries to print it on her laptop, it shows vertical page breaks as if it will not fit on one page. And, indeed, when she prints it prints all but column D on the first page then prints column D on another page. Why does it do this? I can print it out just fine from my computer! Most likely caused by different printer driver and/or resolution of her Operating System. She will just have to shrink things a bit. Slightly less Zoom will probably do the trick. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Wed, 13 Jan ...

I cant print from the internet
Windows XP - Xerox printer .. i can print from other office apps but not from IE 6 .. help please! Try posting in a group that is specific for your problem. This group is for Outlook from the Microsoft Office suite, not IE 6 or OE 6. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to my actual account will be deleted w/out reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer sue <soula@earthlink.net> asked: | Windows XP - Xerox printer .. i can print from other | office apps but not ...

Printing labels from HQ
Why can't we print labels from HQ? Its simple..... some companies manage products and inventory form the warehouse and "push" the product to the retail locations. It makes no sense to manage label printing from the store level for our business model. Can it be done? The concept is that a warehouse will be a store. HQ in RMS is a centralised management control system not a physical location. To manage the physical location you need a store license. So we always install HQ and a store where the warehouse is included. Afshin Alikhani - afshin@Retailrealm.co.uk Chairman ...

Internal server information broadcasted over Internet via SMTP
When I Telnet to my Exchange 2003 SP1 server from the Internet, it responds with the below information. Does anyone know how to prevent it from broadcasting it's internal information? Thanks! 220 servername.domain.net Microsoft ESMTP MAIL Service, Version: 6.0.3790. Here you go: http://support.microsoft.com/?id=836564 -- Teo Heras "Dragon" wrote: > When I Telnet to my Exchange 2003 SP1 server from the Internet, it > responds with the below information. Does anyone know how to prevent > it from broadcasting it's internal information? > Thanks! > >...

Printing fractions problem
Hi, I have one win98 SE with Excel 2000 SP3 which I want to print an existing Excel spreadsheet that contain fractions like this:(Fini 15/16"x 3-3/8", Couvre 2-3/4") on a Pitney Bowes network printer. Numbers are printed but not fractions. If I use a blank page, type in the same sentence, it prints? If I use the original document on another Win98 SE PC with Excel 2000 SP3 on the same printer, it works? What is wrong with the first PC? Thanks in advance. Steve Amirault ...

Publisher crashes while printing
Can anyone help? I'm running Pub2003 in XP SP2 and am printing to my HP Laserjet 1010. All this is fine until I change the page setup to a custom type (it's 10cm w x 17cm h) and try to print my document, with multiple copies to a sheet (2 on each page) The box appears telling me MS Office Pub has encountered a problem and needs to close. Not every time, but 95% of the time. This is what it contains: AppName: mspub.exe AppVer: 11.0.5525.0 AppStamp:3f255ba1 ModName: imfnt5.dll ModVer: 0.3.1418.0 ModStamp:3e52c493 fDebug: 0 Offset: 00005918 The Online Cr...

Printing #10 Envelopes
I'm designing personal stationery. I'm trying to print the return address on the back of the envelope. How do I do that? Use the #10 setup and do a little measuring. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "novicedesigner" <novicedesigner@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1ED185AD-AEB1-4C40-8FBE-B2ADBBF35223@microsoft.com... > I'm designing personal stationery. I'm trying to print the return address on > the back of the envelope. How do I do that? I take it you'...

not able to print from line a4
The following code ends in print preview starting line 7 and not line 4. any suggestions please. I changed A7 to A4 in the with statement and still the same problem. Sub Picture22_Click() Dim c As Range Application.ScreenUpdating = False With ActiveSheet.Range("A7:A159") Do Set c = .Find("", LookIn:=xlValues, LookAt:=xlWhole, _ MatchCase:=False) If c Is Nothing Then Exit Do c.EntireRow.Hidden = True Loop .Range("A4:D160").PrintPreview .EntireRow.Hidden = False End ...

ShellExec print verb and the print dialog
Hi, I want to periodically print an html file that I generate without user intervention. The easiest way it seemed was to call ShellExec with the print verb and my html file. This almost works, except that it opens the print dialog box, even on machines with only one printer, set as the default. Is there a setting somewhere that will automatically use the default printer, or peharps better way of printing an html file? Cheers mark-r -- "Let's meet the panel. You couldn't ask for four finer comedians - so that answers your next question..." -- Humphrey Lyttleton >I...

printing with Publisher
I am trying to print a small publication on an 8.5X11 piece of paper to a laserjet 2600n printer. This file has printed before with no problems at all. Now Publisher (2003) tells me it cannot print the file. When pressing F1 the message indicates that the file is too complex. Even if I strip it to a single element, I contunue getting that message. What is the problem? There is a driver on the HP web site with a June 2005 timestamp, maybe newer than yours. Big downloads... Also some firmware. Publisher is noted for being critical about printer drivers. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://o...

Printing discontiguous ranges
Is it possible to print nonadjacent cells on the same sheet of paper without having to copy and paste them onto separate spreadsheet? Selecting two areas, changing to Print-->Selection doesn't work--even if I set the Fit To option to 1x1. Try this(also on a other sheet) http://www.rondebruin.nl/print.htm#non-contiguous -- Regards Ron de Bruin (Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2000-2003) www.rondebruin.nl "tjtjjtjt" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6DAD98D0-AE32-4064-BD97-A1FE55CB7B7A@microsoft.com... > Is it possible to print nonadjacent cells on th...

Does not Print All

Printing problems
I have created a Workbook with 104 worksheets (each worksheet is one page in size). I want to print the entire Workbook on my duplex laser printer, so that I end up with 52 double sided printed sheets. I have not had any luck, I select Duplex printing on my print driver but excel seems to print each individual worksheet as a separate document. Does anyone have an idea how I can get around this? I need to get this project printed. You can group all the worksheets and then issue one print command. Try it with three sheets first of all - with your first sheet tab selected, hold the CTRL ...

Broadcast Email not showing all names in TO:
I am relocating and want to send a email to everyone in my contacts folder. I do NOT want everyone to see who is contained in my folder (I'm a headhunter) Can anyone tell me if and how to do this thanks in advance Put everyone in the BCC field. -- Patricia Cardoza Outlook MVP www.cardozasolutions.com Author, Special Edition Using Microsoft Outlook 2003 ***Please post all replies to the newsgroups*** "NelsonS" <nelsonsilv@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:037701c3c8d9$1ebe43f0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I am relocating and want to send a email to everyone in > my ...

What can be in cell but not Print?
What can I put into a cell to identify it but when highlighted with other cells wont print out that cell? -- Thanks in advance for your help....Bob Vance .. .. .. .. If you type a value in a cell and change the font color to white then it does not show on the display and does not print.........if you highlight that cell, with or without others along with it, you can see the white value on the greyed out highlight background........or, maybe a Comment box?......that will put a little red triangle in the upper left corner of the cell, and it does not print out............ hth Vaya con Dios...

How do I get data list to print mailing labels?
I have an address list on Excell and I cannot get it to merge to print labels. I am using Microsoft Office 2003 and Windows XP on a Dell Dimension 5100 computer. All the labels print is "Next Record""AddressBlock". Can anyone help me? Check these links: http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge/CreateAMailMerge.htm http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge/CreateADataSource.htm http://office.microsoft.com/training/training.aspx?AssetID=RC01039029... http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/mailmerg.htm -- HTH, RD ===================================================== ...

excel printing #3
hello everybody one of my users on the network at work cannot print excel spreadsheet in colour. its only excel everything else prints in colour. i am using win xp as operating system and office2003, anybody got any tips to resolve this problem please. -- shellfishb5 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ shellfishb5's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=34621 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=543958 Hi! You may change the printer settings for Excel by... (1) Got to File then Pri...

Banner printing
I am trying to print banners on fan fold paper. This used to work fine on publisher 2000. Publisher 2003 seem to be unable to do it. Anyone else come across this problem ? This would be a printer selection. Setup your printer for continuous paper, then setup your page. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Greatbeardyone" <Greatbeardyone@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7BDF932B-843F-4E46-BFB3-3F5D2C718DC7@microsoft.com... >I am trying to print banners on fan fold paper. This used to ...

Excel has started printing everything bigger?
I'm not sure what has happened here. I'm using windows 2000 and excel 2000 then same file can be opened be another user on the network whicj is exactly the same machine and it print OK from that machine. Any surgestions would be thankfully recieved ...

Blue Color Prints as Purple
I am using Publisher 2000 and an HP PSC2355 printer. When I select any blue color, it prints as purple. I have searched Microsoft's website and it sounds like it has something to do with subtractive v. additive colors and says to experiment with colors. I have experimented for hours with no success. Any suggestions? While in a state of ecstasy after repairing his laptop, Ed sees a message from Barb B <Barb B@discussions.microsoft.com>. On it is written: > I am using Publisher 2000 and an HP PSC2355 printer. When I select > any blue color, it prints as purple. Do bl...

How to broadcast an event?
Hello, I would like to simulate the mouse pointer for remote controlling. But not only in my little program. I want to remote other applications, by moving and pressing the mouse. Can I send the WM_MOUSE events to other windows and how? thanks, Holger You probably have to install a system-wide hook [mouse hook.] You would need to do this in a separate DLL since you need all processes to be affected by this.. Use "SetWindowsHookEx". Marius "Holger Krei�l" <hok@inormatik.tuchemnitz.de> wrote in message news:bvql58$s04$1@anderson.hrz.tu-chemnitz.de... > Hello, ...

Changing memo printing style
Hi- Is it possible for me to change the fields that print when I print an email? (I'm using Outlook 2003) In the memo style, I've looked at "Define Print Styles" but it doesn't allow me to control which fields print. Specifically, I want to be able to add the field which shows that an email has an attachment. In previous versions of Outlook, this printed. In 2003, it does not. When printing an email for a paper record, I want to be able to see that there was an attachment and its name (not print the contents of the attachment). Thanks Doug ...

Printing Error Message
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I am using Word 12.2.4 0n a MacBook Pro running Mac OSX 10.6.3. <br><br>When I try to print a document to an HP CP3505n printer and I view the document in Preview the last few lines of the first page are cut off (those lines do not appear on the top of the next page nor do they print out - they are just lost) and I get the following error message:. <br><br>&quot;One or more margins are set outside the printable area of the page. Choose the Fix button to increase the appropriate marg...

Printing Reports
I create a report, but can't print it. Printers box is grayed out. Is there an option that has disabled printing from print preview? None that I know of. What report, what version of Project, what Service pack level? -- Rod Gill Microsoft MVP for Project - http://www.project-systems.co.nz Author of the only book on Project VBA, see: http://www.projectvbabook.com "Susanne" <Susanne@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AECD80C1-20BC-4597-84FF-4068EC722E1D@microsoft.com... > I create a report, but can't print it. Printers box is...