Bottom margin problem

I'm using MS Excel 2000 and I'm trying to fit my printing exatly on one paper with no margins. There's a problem when I try to set up the bottom margin in page setup. The "page setup" shows correctly, that I have set the margin to 0 cm, but in print preview window and in the actual print there's still a bottom margin with 1,2 cm. And you can't decrease it from the print preview neither

Thanks
JJ
0
anonyymi (2)

Publisher 2002 Photo Crop Problem
I apologize if I am posting this problem twice. However, I couldn't tell if the first time posted or not. The problem is: When I crop a photo I've placed in a Publisher 2002 document, it looks fine on the screen. However, when I print it, the portion of the photo that is cropped is exactly the reverse of what it looked like on the screen. For example, if I crop the top of the photo off, it prints with the bottom of the photo cropped off. How do I fix this so that what shows as cropped on the screen is what prints? Thank you so much for any help! Is this all photos? Might ...

Mic problem
I had an old mic. I set it up, it worked, then stopped working after an automatic update. Fearing something was wrong with the old mic, I bought a new headset, plugged it in, set it up, and it worked... Until after an automatic update, it stopped working. Fearing the headset might have been damaged during transport, I went and bought another mic, plugged it in, set it up and it worked. And, again, it stopped working after an automatic update. Sensing a pattern, I had tried all 3 mics on another computer and they all work. Now, I have the 3 mics, and they're not being recogniz...

How to have margin-left: 10%; margin-right: 10%;" only sometimes
Hi, My website is created so that the width is not fixed. I adapt to the width of the browser. If I have a page of text I do something like: <div style=" margin-left: 10%; margin-right: 10%;"> so the text is set off by margins. That's nice on my monitor's 1600 pixel wide screen. But on a laptop (or as a user option) I'd like to change that to no margins. Can you suggest a way of doing that without having two .css files? Thanks On May 16, 10:05=A0pm, " Cal Who" <CalWhoNOS...@roadrunner.com> wrote: > Hi,...

copy and paste problem
I have a table that looks like this in Word: header1 header2 row1 1-2 5-17 row2 1-1 9-20 When I try to paste the information into excel, excel converts the values to dates. I tried to format them as text, but then it displays the serialized value for that data. Is there any way to stop that? Derrick Format the target cells as text BEFORE you paste, and use Paste, Special, Text. "Derrick" <Derrick_no_spam@geostrategies.ca> wrote in message news:qlOnc.436700$Ig.76620@pd7tw2no... > I have a table that looks like this in Word:...

Problem with attaching jpgs
I have a user having an attachment problem in Outlook 2003. For the last few days, when she attaches a jpg or a Word document that includes a jpg, the recipient receives a mirror image of the graphic. In the case of the Word document all other text was correct. The attachments look normal when she views her sent mail. Any help would be appreciated! ...

Bottom margin problem
H I'm using MS Excel 2000 and I'm trying to fit my printing exatly on one paper with no margins. There's a problem when I try to set up the bottom margin in page setup. The "page setup" shows correctly, that I have set the margin to 0 cm, but in print preview window and in the actual print there's still a bottom margin with 1,2 cm. And you can't decrease it from the print preview neither Thanks JJ ...

PO Problem
How can you print out a report on a PO that is beeing received that can show what items have been placed on Back Order for particular customers, show the customer detail so we can get in touch with the customer and the same for Layaway items? I know that I can run a report on specific items for Back Orders and Layaways but the question is if there is a way to automate the process. Automatically means to have the system print a report that will show what items belong to what customers that where just received on a PO order if they are Back Orders or Layaways. -- Microsoft Partner ...

Syncronization Problem
I am using MS Outlook 2000. When I click on tools and syn all folders I get the following message. Synchronization with the offline folder file could not be completed. The information store could not be opened. But when I syn automatic when logging off everything works fine. ...

Excel Number Entry Problem
I am using Excel in Office 2000. When I enter in a number such as 400 it will automatically reduce it to 40 in the cell. The last number i always dropped off. How do I correct this? I have even trie reinstalling Excel to see if that would help, but have had no luck Could this be a virus? Please help ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com ~~Now Available: Financial Statements.xls, a step by step guide to creating financial statements Go to the Tools menu, choose Op...

how to paste data from top to bottom to bottom to top
some of the historical data (monthly data, 1980-jan, Feb, march...1981-Jan, feb.march....) are on this format. But i need them to be pasted as the otherway around (1981-Dec, Nov.....feb,jan,1980-dec,Nov...feb,jan). If I had to do this, I'd try to convert each of those non-dates into real dates. One way is to use a formula: with 1980-Jan in A1, I could put this in B1 =DATEVALUE(RIGHT(A1,3)&" 1, "&LEFT(A1,4)) Format that cell as a date and see: Jan 1, 1980 Then you could do pretty much anything you want with that column of real dates. But the formula you need really...

Strange problem with Outlook 2003.
Whenever I send a message from Outlook 2003 using stationery (HTML) or RTF it is converted to plain text when viewed on any other computer than the sending one. It doesn't matter whether it is viewed using OE or Thunderbird (I have not tried one using Outlook 2003 but it shouldn't matter). If I send the message using OE all is OK - the email is displayed correctly, which leads me to think the problem is with Outlook. Disabling NOD32 antivirus does not solve the problem (I thought maybe it was stripping the HTML out). All settings in Outlook are OK. Any suggestions? Check Option...

automatic line breaks not matching set margins
Every time I create a new document, I'm having a problem with my automatic line breaks. They are ocurring about 2 inches left of the set margin. If I insert a picture, it completely cuts it off if I stretch the image past that invisible line. I say invisible, because I can't find a single setting anywhere that indicates a cutoff there. The ruler is blank and the margins are correct. Please help! it's driving me nuts! Do you have track changes turned on, with show Revisions in Balloons or the display of Comments and Formatting in Balloons? -- Hope this helps....

Problem with XmlDocument
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0014_01C63C5C.BDB2FE80 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Before that nothing I want to ask for excuses for my english level. The problem that I have is the following one: I have a file xml with "encoding=3DISO-8859-1" and accents. When in VB.NET, in a Form I write: Dim objxml as new XmlDocument and then when de Forms load: objxml.Load("C\....") The debugger gives me the following error: "A first chance exception of type 'Sy...

Windows Live Mail problems 07-16-10
Hi Is it possible to get all the emails to be put in one folder (In, Out, Delete etc). I have gone to Select Quick Views, but this doesn't work well, as I have many email account.s ALso Anyone know how I can get Windows Live Mail to keep the position of folders. Every time I move StorageFolders to the top, it gets put back to the bottom again. Many Thanks "t8769" <t8769@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:DD104989-7E15-46F6-9E2C-618D43DFE1A0@microsoft.com... > Hi > > Is it possible to get all the emails to be put in one fold...

Top to bottom
Ok here is my dilema. I have a list of names. At the press of a button I want to have the top person on the list of names to go to the bottom and the full list of names shift upwards so there is no empty space. For example... a1= Susie a2= John a3= Bob a4= Sarah Now when I press the button I want it to read... a1= John a2= Bob a3= Sarah a4= Susie Then of course if I pressed it again... a1= Bob a2= Sarah a3= Susie a4= John And so on... Could anyone help me out with this? TyeJae -- TyeJae ------------------------------------------------------------------------ TyeJae's Profil...

Is this my financial institution's problem?
At the very least, perhaps someone can direct me to a newsgroup or forum that might specialize in OFX issues. Because I can't seem to get information elsewhere, and since I DO use Microsoft Money, I thought I'd present my, or rather my financial institution's problem here. After starting to receive an error message a few months ago that Microsoft Money couldn't open my downloaded MasterCard OFX file, I found that the OFX file was not compiled properly. Raw statement downloads from my bank's MasterCard "recent transactions" page have the transaction types <...

Vista boot problem
When I go to boot up I keep getting error that boot sector is missing. When I put in the vista cd it will boot up fine. I even reinstalled vista to a different hard drive and get the same error. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks. You might get a better response if you post to a Windows newsgroup instead of a Microsoft Access database newsgroup. -- Bob Larson Access World Forums Super Moderator Utter Access VIP Tutorials at http://www.btabdevelopment.com __________________________________ If my post was helpful to you, please rate the post. "Ken" wrote: > When I g...

Duplicate Calendar Problem
Somehow, I've managed to create two calendars in Outlook. There's the default "Calendar" that you can't delete and another one called "John's Calendar". I only want to be using the default "Calendar", but the other one has all the appointments in it. How do I get the data in "John's Calendar" into "Calendar" so I can then delete the first one? Paul Fenton Drag & drop the items into it. Try using one of the list views. "Paul Fenton" <pfenton@NOSPAMplgassociates.com> wrote in message news:5snap1tsut...

iif function syntax problem
i have the following expression in the criteria row of my query and it returns no records. can you help me with the syntax? IIf([Forms]![Form2-WAREHOUSE]![SPECIAL] Is Null,[SPECIFIC-TBL.description],[SPECIFIC-TBL.description] Like "*" & [Forms]![Form2-WAREHOUSE]![SPECIAL] & "*")) when my form field is null i want the query to return all the records, but if my form filed contains text i want the query to return all records that contain my formfield text. At first glance, seems that IIf ( Forms![Form2-WAREHOUSE]!SPECIAL Is Null, True, ...

Bandwidth problem
Recently I am suffering very slow downloading when watching I player and I am told that my bandwidth is insufficient How can I rectify this? Blair bm wrote: > Recently I am suffering very slow downloading when watching I player > and I am told that my bandwidth is insufficient > How can I rectify this? > Blair By getting a faster service from your current or another ISP. -- dadiOH ____________________________ dadiOH's dandies v3.06... ....a help file of info about MP3s, recording from LP/cassette and tips & tricks on this and that. Get it at ...

OWA andredir link problem
I recently upgraded my server 2000/exchange 2000 box to server 2003 and exchage 2003. When my OWA users click on a link in an email, such as : http://www.poughkeepsieday.org/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.poughkeepsieday.org/about_files/compass/compass_january_05.pdf They get a new browser window with a You are not authorized to view this page (403) error. Any suggestions ...

margin cut off when printed
a 4-up postcard looks perfect when viewed. When printed the top, rt side and bottom are cut off a bit. What can I do? First of all, give the Publisher version and Windows version you are using. The printer type also helps. Margins are set by your printer...ink jet printers can't print all the way to the edge of the paper. You need to find out your limitations and set up your document within those limitations. Draw a line from top to bottom and another from side to side, all the way across the page. Print the page, and then see where the lines stop. Melissa "Stan the man" &l...

Problem with old saved Money-File
Some years ago, the currency changed from local "Austrian Shillings" to Euro. From this time on, I worked in an new money-database with euros. The old one, i saved for possible purpose, when a look back to a transfer is necessary. Now there is a case to look at an old booking before 2001. I tried to open the old file (all money-databases have a password (the same!). The old databas (MY database) does not recognize the password - so I cannot open the transfers before the year 2001. I'm hesitatd about that, knowing, that it must be the password I took to open. Any...

How do you change the right margin of a header in Excel?
Is there any way to change the right margin in Excel, or is it going to default no matter what? The margins of left and right headers cannot be changed. The only way to move them is to pad with spaces. i.e. enter your right header as custom then add several spaces to move it left. You cannot move it more to the right. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 14:19:05 -0800, ncford <ncford@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Is there any way to change the right margin in Excel, or is it going to >default no matter what? Thanks for your help. However, I can't get it...

Query or Retrieve Email Activites Problem
I'm trying to query the email activities that show under the history of an object, specifically an account. Ive had success retrieving activities that are not under the history but I can't seem to find the exact method to get the ones in the history. Any help would be extremely appreciated. Ive used the the activity.RetrieveByObject method and the query.ExecuteQuery method with no luck. Thanks Cory I have figured out what my problem was..... The activities were actually associated to a case that was associated with the account(but was still showing in the history of the account...