Borders - automated with page breaks

I am creating a quote template in excel.

To get the correct 'look and feel', I have used borders. This is fine if the
quote can be contained on a single printed sheet, however, as soon as I go
into a second page, I cannot get the border to recognise a page break. In
other words, I have a series of vertical border lines but no horizontal
border to signafy the end of one page and the start of another - Can this be
automated?

Many thanks!

Excel 2002
0
W (121)

Creating borders
can you create a border using a clipart image? I have a request from a client to create a border of many kangaroos and I thought I could convert an image to create a border - but cannot figure it out Thanks! If the image is not too complex, draw a rectangle, Lines, More Lines, BorderArt, Create custom. There are a lot of kangaroos on the Office site. http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/clipart/results.aspx?qu=kangaroo&sc=20#0 -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Deb" <Deb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1DAFB093-2B75-4E2E-B7F9-25502BC153DC@microso...

Custom page sizes in Excel
In Lotus, I could specify a custom page size (i.e. 4.25 X 3.5). Is there ANY way to do this in Excel? It was great for making small laminated cards for contact info etc. ...

Oops! can I change border now?
Well I've just spent months working on my first Publisher document. I've created a 34 page catalog which looks quite nice... I spent a lot of time making sure the master page was nice and even. I did a test print out and it looked fine...however... I forgot that the pages will be stapled...and that though the catalog is acceptable the way it is...I should really move the entire printed area over slightly to the right. Since all pages have used the same master page layout...is there some simple way to get all objects shifted over...on all pages? It would be way too time consuming to mo...

How do I move the page breaks in Excel 2007
Please see Subject Question File|Print Preview|Page Break Preview - Move Blue lines accordingly OR File|Page Setup|Fit to X Page(s) Wide by X Pages Tall "Ozbod06" wrote: > Please see Subject Question ...

Can't email URL or Web page from IE
I'm using Outlook 2003, SP2. Recently, I can't send a URL or a Web Page from IE (both 6 and 7). The symptom is that I can send either a URL or a Web Page the 1st time per boot-up. But subsequent tries gives me a message box saying failure to send. Also, after failure, when I start Outlook and click New, the window is shrunk from my normal full screen to just a small title bar. Any fixes for this nuisance? ...

random pages
I have developed pages that randomly define a set of normal lung function data based on gender, age and height. I have applied formulas to this data simulate 5 classic lung function abnormalities (normal, restrictive, obstructive, mixed and early obstructive.) Currently the sheets that define the abnormal are named by one of the above lung abnormalities. I would like to present data from random pages in a work book to students and rather than have the pages named by the abnormality be named a simulated patient name. My questions. Can I have the name of a sheet set to equal data from to ...

Borders with figures
Hi, I like to make some advertisements. As a border I want to use a picture, for example easter eggs or trees wich are repeating. In Word 2007 I did this by using tabs left and right for the border and insert the image in the textrule, but this is not verry handy. How can I do this easely? Is there an option to just choose the picture and set it as a border? Thank you for responding. See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/BorderArt.htm. If you have Publisher, you will find it a better application for this purpose. Word's Border Art selections do include an Easter egg ...

Adding an extra button to a Wizard page
Is there an easy way to add an extra navigation button to the last page (only) of a wizard? The wizard is the usual kind built from a property sheet with multiple property pages. The button I'd like to add (besides Back and Finish) is "Repeat", which would go back to Page 2 (not Page 1) of my wizard. The only example I could find was overly complicated, making a new button programatically and positioning all the buttons manually. For this project, if it's not easy, it's not worth the hit to my deadline. Thanks, Rick BUT that's only way to create the button on prop...

$ Amounts on Home Page
It appears that the only way to show a dollar amount for a report on the Home Page of GP is to include a report under the Reminders area of the "To Do" section. For example, if I want to set up as a reminder "Past Due Customer Transactions" with an amount, it needs to be a SmartList link in this section. It seems that the "My Reports" section would be able to accomodate a link to the report with a total to go with it, but it doesn't. Is that what you're getting also? Mike The purpose of the My Reports list is to provide a list of reports. It ...

Freezing a page?
I would like to know if there is a way to freeze a page so that a table and every thing in it will not change size if you resize you explorer window. What would you call this? Thanks Is that an Excel Q? Danny On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 08:19:02 -0700, Bullet_Bob <Foljambe hotmail.com> wrote: > I would like to know if there is a way to freeze a page so that a table > and > every thing in it will not change size if you resize you explorer window. > What would you call this? Thanks > -- Using Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/ma...

How to remove page numbers from the display?
I opened a spreadsheet that is display large grey page numbers in the middle of each page of this spreadsheet. These do not print. How do I turn off this display of page number? This is a feature of View|Page Break Preview. Can you just go back to normal? View|Normal Dale Bedford wrote: > > I opened a spreadsheet that is display large grey page numbers in the middle > of each page of this spreadsheet. These do not print. How do I turn off this > display of page number? -- Dave Peterson Dale, You are most likely in the Page Brake Preview mode. To switch to the normal m...

footers and page numbers
Can you change the place at which a footer occurs on the page. I want mine to occur lower down. (pub 2007) Thanks. lindalou wrote: > Can you change the place at which a footer occurs on the page. I want mine to > occur lower down. (pub 2007) The "Footer" (just like the "Header") is merely a construct that Publisher creates to make Word users feel more comfortable. It is in fact a text box on your master page, movable and resizable just like any other object. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://ed.mvps.org ...

Hyperlinks into VISIO page
While it is possible to link from one visio document shape to another visio file, specific page, I am unable to find or determine (based on testing) the html syntax for connecting from a hyperlink in a different kind of document (like a word or excel file) to a specific page. The default seems to be open to whatever page was last saved. Does anyone know the proper tag for creating this link? #bookmark works for all other microsoft products, but doesn't seem to work for VISIO? Thank you. (and yes, I have already read all the topics in all groups and find no answer - this is the third...

how to change the title of property pages
I have a property sheet with several property pages which all use the same dialog resource. Since they all use the same resource, the name for each one as seen in the tab is identical. How can I change the name shown in the tab without changing the resources? like this:- m_Prop1.m_psp.pszTitle = "PropertyPage1"; m_Prop1.m_psp.dwFlags |= PSP_USETITLE; AddPage(&m_Prop1); m_Prop2.m_psp.pszTitle = "PropertyPage2"; m_Prop2.m_psp.dwFlags |= PSP_USETITLE; AddPage(&m_Prop2); -- Vipin Aravind <mr.porteiro.head@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1138309520....

Combine Ranges to Draw Borders Issue
I have a Sub that I want to combine some ranges and draws borders around them. The ranges are actually next to each other and when I use the Union function it combines the ranges all into one address instead of a bunch of addresses. For example: the below code shows rng.Address = $C$10:$H$14, thus borders get drawn around that range. But I want to draw borders around all the little ranges I specified in rng, thus I want rng.Address = $C$10:$E$14,$F$10:$F$14,$G$10:$G$14,$H$10:$H$14 Is there a way to do this? Sub DrawBorders() Dim rng As Range ' union ...

how to navigate back to the original page after hitting bookmark
I review pretty large documents in Word, checking bookmarks and links. Is there a way to return from the page that the bookmark or link takes you back to where it originates? minotaur21 wrote: > I review pretty large documents in Word, checking bookmarks and > links. Is there a way to return from the page that the bookmark or > link takes you back to where it originates? Alt+left arrow. Or use the Back button on the Web toolbar in Word 2003 or earlier; in Word 2007 you'd need to add it to the Quick Access Toolbar. -- Regards, Jay Freedman Microsoft Word MVP...

Save single pages????
Put together a 4 page doc in Publisher. Is there a way to save individual pages as seperate files? Need to send, e-mail, and files to large for server (38meg). Would like to break down(save) each page and send then be able to put back together. thanks, L. Hi L/P (info@wabashrealty.com), in the Microsoft� newsgroups you posted: || Put together a 4 page doc in Publisher. || Is there a way to save individual pages as seperate files? || Need to send, e-mail, and files to large for server (38meg). Would || like to break down(save) each page and send then be able to put back || together. || || ...

Cell border before page break
Hello experts! Is it somehow possible to tell Excel to put bottom cell border to the last cell before each page break? Thanks for the answer. Regards. try Sub dopagebrk() With ActiveSheet For i = 1 To .HPageBreaks.Count .HPageBreaks.Item(i).Location.Borders(xlEdgeBottom).LineStyle = xlContinuous Next i End With End Sub -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com "Pygmalion" <marko@pinteric.com> wrote in message news:1168332767.626684.176240@v33g2000cwv.googlegroups.com... > Hello experts! > > Is it somehow possible to tell Excel to put b...

page setup #4
I am trying to create multiple page setups inside one worksheet. For example the first sheet would be potrait and the second landscape, or give each page a different compression percentage. ...

corner borders (?) printing on my document
I am creating a card on Publisher. On the left side of my document there is a corner (ninety degree angles) appearing on my document as well as small lines at the bottom and top middle. I see them on print preview, but I don't want them to print. How do I remove them. I don't know what they are called and therefore cannot search any Help topics. I am also having problem centering my text on this card. Do these lines have anything to do with that? thank you, thank you, thank you for your help. I am making up wedding invitations on these cards for a friend and am at my wits end. ...

How do I set up 4 postcards to a page?
How do I set up 4 post cards per page to be printed in Published 2007? I can set it to 4 post cards, when i preview it will only print 2 post cards centered in the middle of the page!! It worked fine 2003, but now in Publisher 2007 ! Help... Use one of the Avery US Letter postcard templates in page setup, they always work. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Joelle M. Merschman White Glove Cleaning" <JoelleMMerschmanWhiteGloveCleaning@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:14B684C3-4427-4440-B7D9-A0AFA7A5DD92@microsoft.com... > How do I set up 4...

Why does row one always appear at the top when page down
Opening sheet shows rows i to 36. When I page down the sheet shows row 1 at the top and then rows 37 to 71. The next page down and all subsequent key strokes will still show row one at the top of the sheet and then the next sequence of rows. What is wrong? Hi, > What is wrong? Nothing, it's a setting called 'Freeze panes'. You didn't say which version of Excel so for 2003 Window|Unfreeze panes for e2007 View tab|Window group - Unfreeze panes -- Mike When competing hypotheses are otherwise equal, adopt the hypothesis that introduces the...

How do I add a page to an existing workbook?
I need to add a page to an existing workbook. 1) Insert |Worksheet 2) Right click a worksheet tab and use Insert -> worksheet You may need to drag the tab lf the new worksheet to the right (or left) to correctly position it best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "tman" <tman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:378D76BE-28A4-4F8D-852E-929A8479736C@microsoft.com... >I need to add a page to an existing workbook. ...

Three pages inside a page
I have three pages; the main page, the header and the footer. How do I code the Default page so it will display the header on top, the main page in the middle and the footer at the bottom of the page? "Rick" <Rick@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D19EC001-B975-42CE-A939-8D1B3CF5353F@microsoft.com... >I have three pages; the main page, the header and the footer. > How do I code the Default page so it will display the header on top, the > main page in the middle and the footer at the bottom of the page? If you want to display three pages (mai...

Break Even Chart