Bold Grid Lines

I have a company expense form that has bold grid lines for all of the rows.
I removed several of the rows last month and now have had to add them back
but I cannot get the grid lines to show or print out as bold even though I
have indicated that the grid lines should be printed.
I am using Excel 2002 with SP2.

Thanks for your help.   Paul (ctunes)
0
Ctunes (1)

Select the range, format>cells>border

Carlos

"Ctunes" <Ctunes@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have a company expense form that has bold grid lines for all of the
rows.
> I removed several of the rows last month and now have had to add them back
> but I cannot get the grid lines to show or print out as bold even though I
> have indicated that the grid lines should be printed.
> I am using Excel 2002 with SP2.
>
> Thanks for your help.   Paul (ctunes)

0
nunayo (95)

Bold text appears in print preview but does not print bold
I am working on a menu in Publisher. In print preview, all text in bold appears bold, but when I actually print, portions of the bold text does not print in bold. This problem applies to all text within specific text boxes. For some text boxes the bold prints and for some it doesn't. Any suggestions would be enormously appreciated. What version Publisher? Don't know if that makes a difference however. If you look in the font directory in the control panel you will see a separate font for bold, italic, condensed and so on for fonts like Times New Roman and Arial. If you use ...

Bottom Border of Grid
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel When creating my new spreadsheet how do I print only the bottom border of the grid? I want it to look like everything I have entered is underlined when I print it. On 4/29/10 3:20 PM, larry8899@officeformac.com wrote: > Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: > Intel When creating my new spreadsheet how do I print only the bottom > border of the grid? I want it to look like everything I have entered is > underlined when I print it. You will have to set bottom bo...

Outlook 2003 cuts off lines

Double-click for bold
Is there a way to attach a particular formatting command to double-click, rather than it editing the cell's contents? For instance, emboldening a row/column/cell just by double-clicking it? No but you can use the "paintbrush" tool : 1) Select a cell which is in the format (border / font / ...) you want to use. 2) Double-click on the paintbrush tool. 3) every cell or cell-group you select from now on will have this style applied to it. 4) when you are finished, click once on the paintbrush tool. > Is there a way to attach a particular formatting command to > double-cli...

Formatting a footer with a top border-line
I am using Excel 2002, but this seems to be a problem for me with Word 2002 as well. I want to format my footer with a top border (i.e., there should be a border-line just over the footer and between it and the rest of the page. I seem to remember being able to do this. With Word, I can format the footer with a box around it, but that looks awful. I just want a nice descrete line over the footer to separate it from the body of the page. Clicking the Text Format Tool while in headers/footers only formats the font, its size, underline/bold/italics, etc. No border lines are available as ...

Line Chart Query
Hi, I am trying to put together a line chart of some information. The problem is that it looks quite crowded on the chart. Is there a way of having a line chart where you can select a few of the data sources to see just those lines, without having to have a different chart for each data source? My ideal situation would be where I have 18 data sources, and I can click between those 18 and see line charts for those 18 individually, or any combination of them without having to have several line charts. Thanks. Have you tried a filter (such an an auto-filter) on the source dat...

Need a grid for Title, Date, Version etc.
I need a grid to put on my diagrams to identify them. I've had no luck with the grid or title blocks in Form Shapes stencils. The grid tool seems bizarre and impossible to use; "Just start typing" types in the wrong place & I cannot figure out how to move a text cursor into the cells. The Title stencils have to be tediously re-aligned on every copy /paste to a new drawing. All I really need is a tool like MS Word's Table functions - set up columns and rows, click on a cell and type in it. Really simple, but it doesn't seem to be available. Anyone know how ...

Line Chart in a report
I would like to create a chart in a report unique to each record in a table. Each record has 20 'Y' points for the line. The 'X' coordinate is the same for each record. The X points are Gap values, and the Y points are Voltage readings. Here's a sample data set: Record 1: Record 2: (0,0.5) (0,0.3) (10,1.5) (10,1.8) (20,3.25) (20,3.6) I would like the chart to connect the points to show the curve of the data. Thanks for your help! ...

OT: need free on-line punctuation checking only
Help. Need URLs to correct punctuation only. www.google.com would be a good place to start looking. "Robert Macy" <macy@california.com> wrote in message news:badfabba-7c95-482f-a1b2-831e01ad1485@11g2000prw.googlegroups.com... : Help. Need URLs to correct punctuation only. Why online? Can't you use one of the offline tools like OpenOffice? It's free and should provide everything you need. I guess that if you really wanted it online, you could host it yourself somewhere... Yves "Robert Macy" <macy@california.com> wrote in message ...

Problem with Excel grid (XL07)
Since upgrading to XL07, i have the following problem. Often, when i scroll the grid, a section of it erases, mabye a quarter or a third, say. A sectoon of the worksheet disappears, all the content, and the gridlines. If i scroll that region off the screen and then back, it reappears fine. It happens often. Maybe a few times an hour. This NEVER happened, on same PC, with XL03. This is REALLY SUPER ANNOYING. As i say, i can get the stuff back by scrolling down and then back up. But, to have to do it so often is becomming super-annoying. Has anybody else experienced this upon up...

Bolding text
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) This is such a fundamental function that I can't believe I'm asking a question about it. However, every time I try to bold or italicize certain words in my document, Word makes changes to the entire document. For example, I highlight two words in a section header, hit 'Bold' on my toolbox, and the everything is bolded. Has anyone else had this problem? Can you help? Thanks! Annie Hi Annie, With the cursor in a problematic word, click on Format | Style. Click Modify. UNCHECK automatically update, and CHECK add to temp...

Automatic switching between the line/arrow tool and the pointer
Up until recently, my OneNote was set up so that whenever I selected the line tool or arrow tool, and drew a line or arrow, OneNote would then automatically switch back to the default pointer so I could go back to typing or resizing objects. It doesn't do that anymore - when I draw a line or arrow, the line/arrow tool stays selected, and I have to go and click the "Type Text or Select Objects" button to go back to the pointer. I must have changed some setting, but I can't work out what or where it is. Can anyone help? -------- Original-Nachricht -------- ...

eternal line
Word 2000 I recently added a line to a Word document. I put in 2030 dashes that turned to a solid line when I hit ENTER. Now I am unable to delete the line. Whatever I do fails. How do I get rid of the line? It's probably a paragraph border. Put your cursor in the paragraph above it, go to Format - Borders and Shading. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "j lunis" <jay.lunis@gmail.com> wrote in message news:ufGJB6EcKHA.5656@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Word 2000 > >...

is there any limitation to the quantity of line groups?
In a line chart, when the quantity of the line groups is over 12, the line and its data will not coherent with each other? what is the problem? The limit is 255 or 256 series, I forget which. But it's well beyond 12. What is the data like? Could you use XY series instead of lines? Even if you define different X values for the different series, all are plotted using the X values of the first series. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com _______ "quantity limitation for line chart?" <quantity limitation for ...

How to stop Access re-arranging query criteria onto multiple criteria lines for OR condition
Hi All I have a form(cFrmDashboard) with text boxes for the user to enter criteria and a list box which displays a query that uses the values entered in the text boxes to search my main table. In my search query for each field that I have provided a text box I enter the following criteria (for example": Like "*" & Forms![cFrmDashboard]![txtType] & "*" Or Forms! [cFrmDashboard]![txtType] Is Null I enter these all on the 1st "Criteria" line and this is easy to read and change. This works fine until I want to add another field to my search query...

Inserting a carriage return or line feed into data?
I am new to Excel and can not figure out how to insert a carriage return or line feed into my data. here is the formula I am currently using in a cell: =IF(+G115="mail",CONCATENATE(A115," attn: ",F115," ",B115," ",C115," ",D115),"") Here is teh resultant data as copied into Word A FLOWERTIME INC attn: Tom Smith� 1111 GUNN HWY # A� TAMPA, FL 33625� What I would like to see is this A FLOWERTIME INC attn: Tom Smith� 1111 GUNN HWY # A� TAMPA, FL 33625� How do I get carriage returns or line feeds into the formula? Thanks Hi ...

On Line Bill Pay?
I am planning on using an on line bill pay service that uses MSmoney? Is it hard to set up? What type problems can I expect. Does one still have the ability to write checks (paper) and is the security safe? Does one still receive the monthly statements by snail mail. Do you use the same check registry? I know, lots of questions but want to make sure I don't run into lots of problems. Thanking all in advance. Jim Turner > Is it hard to set up? No. > What type problems can I expect. There really haven't been a lot of problems reported here, so no one thing stands out...

GFI FaxMaker- new line
I am using GFI FaxMaker with Exchange 2003 to create a new line. Made the new line in dtmf/did and created the licensed user. added the user to the number. Hit the restart button, (copied off original settings) When i fax to the new number which is ours it goes to the original number? I get the successful reply which lists the new number even though it goes to the old one. Restarted the server, same result. Is there anything else that i need to do?? In article <1164953078.155244.152000@j72g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>, vyaw2003@gmail.com says... > I am using GFI FaxMaker with Exchan...

Perpendicular distance of a point from linear regression line?
Hi all, First post for me on here. I have some Excel charts, with least squares fit lines through the data. On each chart I have a single extra data point (it's own series) and I want to know the perpendicular distance from the line to this point. This is a physical distance in the real world, as my axes are both in milimeters but to different scales. Thanks for any help. --Winny You know slope and intercept of fitted line, and coordinates of point, so you can calculate dx and dy, the horizontal and vertical distance from point to line. By similar triangles, the shortest distance...

Bold the query based distribution lists in GAL
Just curious if anyone knows of a way to make the query based distribution lists appear bold in the GAL? Since our GAL contains query based lists and 'static' lists I would like all of them to appear in bold if possible. TIA! On Tue, 27 Dec 2005 13:10:23 -0800, "Papa" <Papa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Just curious if anyone knows of a way to make the query based distribution >lists appear bold in the GAL? Since our GAL contains query based lists and >'static' lists I would like all of them to appear in bold if possible. > >TIA! I d...

Bold part of the text field?
Hi, I design a contract report from a query. The report runs very well except that I cannot bold part of the text field (eg I have the following in the control source of an unbound text > "...with the contract value of " & [ContractCost]. I want to bold the contract value... How can I do this in Access 2003 SF See: http://www.lebans.com/mixbold-plain.htm (BTW, you can do this very simply in Access 2007.) -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.com/tips.html Reply to group, rather than allenbrowne at...

Point to a Specific Grid View from Opportunity Link
I have added a link on the left navigation bar of the Opportunity called Metrics as well as a new view Opportunity View called Metrics. When the user clicks on the link I want it to load the Metrics view inside the grid. Is there a way to handle this? Thanks! This could help: http://www.stunnware.com/crm2/topic.aspx?id=AdvancedFind1 -- Michael H�hne, Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP Web: http://www.stunnware.com/crm2 Feed: http://www.stunnware.com/crm2/atom.aspx Custom Lookup Dialog: http://www.stunnware.com/crm2/?area=customLookup The JavaScript Snippets Directory: http://www.stunnware.c...

add pictures to a table line
Hi all, I am enquiring is it possible to add a picture to each line in a table.Some may be blank and some may have pictures on it. The table is run as a search form and that is up and running though i am trying to add pictures of people to go with there information I am just wondering is this possible and if so how. and if it is possible Where does the picture go that are saved. Thank you for any help Paul paul@www.omachx.com If you're using ACCESS 2003 or an earlier version, it's best to not store pictures directly in a table's record -- this is because your ACCESS file w...

bold
Hello, Everytime I try to compose a new message in outlook professional 2003, my signature is bolded. I have looked into my font settings for my signature and they are set to regular formatting. Also, I have checked my general settings for my new and other e-mails and nothing is set to bold. This is a brand new problem. I have been using outlook for years and have never had this happen until today. I'm mistified. ...

Offline line address book
Hi All, OAB folders has been deleted and unable to create it the new ones. How to i go about creating the OAB folder please? Here are the events I get: When rebuild the offline address book Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeSA Event Category: OAL Generator Event ID: 9331 Date: 11/05/2006 Time: 15:40:08 User: N/A Computer: EX01 Description: OALGen encountered error 80040107 (internal ID 50101df) accessing the public folder store while generating the offline address list for address list '/'. - Default Offline Address List For more information, click http://www.microso...