AutoRecover #3

I am receiving the following message when using Excel.

AutoRecover has been disabled for this session of Excel.

Any ideas what this means and why it is happening?
0
diesel1 (2)

AutoRecover is slow in Excel 2007
AutoRecover in Excel 2007 is exceedingly slow and makes the program unusable while it is working (backing up my spreadsheets). I work on a couple of spreadsheets at a time, have autorecover (autosave) running every 7 minutes, and they backup to my hard-drive, but it takes 15 - 30 seconds each time disrupting my work process. Is this a known problem? Am I the only one experiencing this issue? Please let me know what your experience with autorecover is. Thanks. I too am suffering from autorecover freezing. Maxing out one my processor cores. Generally when I am working on large spreadshe...

Money Backup #3
Is there a way to add the d drive to the options for the bi-monthly floppy drive back-up? Currently I have to go to extra steps to backup to the cdrom. Would be alot more convenient if the cdrom was an option. Thanks for your help. If you are running XP then the CD drive that XP thinks of as a hard disk should appear in the drop down list. If using earlier versions of the OS then you need to do the dump to hard disk > burn the CD ROM shuffle! -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money Hints/Tips http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny UK Wishes/Suggest...

My 3 questions
Hi, all I have 3 three questions, could anybody give me a help, thanks a lot! 1) How to change the color of the pen in MFC? 2) How to make a application frame window start up at maximized size and user can not resize the window and move the window to other position? 3) How to hide the frame window title bar when application start up? -ja "ja" <josndrsn@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:%23O7cfWQ7GHA.940@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > Hi, all > I have 3 three questions, could anybody give me a help, thanks a lot! > 1) How to change the color of t...

custom buttons #3
greetings people; i own a grocery store and want to customize some buttons to the right of my main screen, ie misc. groc, misc. meat, etc. i have set up upc codes in the data base and am able to have it come up on the buttons on the bottom os the screen but it wouls be easier and quicker to have it always on the right side. is this possible and if so how? if not is there a way to keep the the customized macro buttons on the bottom always on? thanks for all your help. K.P.J. http://homepage.mac.com/tomncora/FileSharing10.html Terrible Tom has posted this in the past. download everything ...

Mail problem #3
I have a problem getting my email. When I click on outlook express it goes to OLE, but I can not retrieve my mail. The icon in the upper right hand corner of the screen continuously spins and then after a minute or so Outlook Express times out and asks me if I want to try again. I can not get back to getting mail like I used to do. I would appreciate your help and advice on how to get this problem solved. Thanks for your help. Try posting this in an Outlook Express news group - this is not one of them. Outlook is a part of Microsoft Office and is what this group supports. Outlook Expres...

Wireless Solution For Microsoft CRM 3 With Blackberry and/or Treo
Does anyone know of a good wireless solution for Microsoft CRM that works with the Blackberry and/or Treo? I would like to be able to enter account and contact data on the pda device instead of just being able to have it as a read only device. Thanks. Rick Bellefond RB Data Services www.rbdata.com The CRM Mobile Express edition is relatively easy to install and works with any pda that has Internet access. For Blackberry specific, Ten Digits has a good solution. http://www.tendigits.com/ -- Tad Thompson "Rick" wrote: > Does anyone know of a good wireless solution for M...

Linking Question #3
I have several books that are all in the same folder (master templates) I'd like to link them with out recording the "full path", that way I can copy the files to "project" folders and use them. But I don't want them pointing back to the files in the master template folder. Can I declare some kind of variable %HERE% so that the linked files always searches the folder where the current file is located? Thanks for any suggestions. xjvs xjvs, Once way to do it that always works is to open the several files from the master folder, then save each file into the p...

outlook xp #3
I have outlook xp with one contacts list. In the contacts list I have some contacts with email and some contacts without email. How can I separate one list from another? i.e. I want to have 2 lists one with email and one without email thanks, amc2 ...

CRM 3 Reports Neglected Leads Total not matching Detail Total
Hello All, Hopeing someone can explain what may cause the following: Report manager looks at the Neglected Leads Report for a specific user and gets a chart bar representing a count of 57 for standard 30 day time period. They then click on the bar to get to the Neglected Leads Detail report but only 23 Leads are listed. This happens on other users as well. Does anyone have a clue at what might cause this? Thanks Dave I am seeing the very same issue in one of my deployments. Have you figured out what is causing this? Thanks, -Jim "Dave A" wrote: > Hello All, > Hopeing som...

Printing problem #3
Hi I am using a macro in Excel 97 to move fields from a record to a print template on a second sheet and then print it using the 'ActiveSheet.PrintOut' function. The macro loops through 100 records, scheduling the reports but takes forever to print them. There was a post some time ago with a similar problem and the suggestion was to disable the refresh screen or something like that. Any suggestions please. Charles ...

MT2OFX Version 3.3 released
MT2OFX is a free program to convert any downloaded bank statement files to QIF, OFC, OFX or QFX for use with Money, Quicken etc. Full info on http://www.mt2ofx.tk/ . New bits in V3.3: * The program to be run on the output file can now be chosen freely. This makes it possible to associate (for example) OFX files with MT2OFX, which can produce modified OFX and pass this to Money. * Payee Mapping works on the Memo field as well as the Payee. * Scripts can be activated and deactivated without removing them from the configuration * Button added to "About" dialog...

Bill Summary Balance #3
Will balance summaries be supported on the bill page in Money 2006? Has it been dropped, or is it a bug? The question has been asked several times and appears to keep being ignored. "chubba27" <chubba27@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:36FCC99B-389E-4E23-A9CF-0519319BD06F@microsoft.com... > > The question has been asked several times and appears to keep being > ignored. Perhaps because nobody knows the answer, or cares to provide it? This is ridiculous. I have no idea why they would drop such a useful feature. I hate the software now. I lov...

Data Sort #3
I am constantly adding no rows of information to a table. This information is put into columns B:K. Once I have finished inputting this data, is there any way I can automatically get this data to sort rather than doing it manually? I am presuming the only way would be by adding a VBA. If so, then i'd prefer to just do it manually. Thanks all in advance Hi, Yeah, I know of no way to have it sort automagically without some VBA code to select the data and perform the sort. A command button could fire it off. jeff >-----Original Message----- >I am constantly adding no rows of inf...

Autorecover
I am going into Tools-Options and then the Save tab. I have "Sav AutoRecover info every:" checked and set to 5 minutes. The Disabl Autorecover box is unchecked. However, when I open a file or create new one, the autorecover does not seem to be working. I did a searc for the filename and can't find it. I also don't see the message a the bottom of the Excel screen that says autorecover is happening. I there another setting that needs to be changed -- LA ----------------------------------------------------------------------- LAF's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/...

CRM 3.0 Small business
To whom it may concern I am currently using v1.2 and want to consider using v3.0 - I received v1.2 from my action pack subscription and have now received v3.0 SB with my Action Pack upgrade. My question is this v3.0 SB the same as the previous version of 1.2 or is this only for Small Business Server type solutions as we are not using Small business Server, we have a dedicated SQL server, Exchange Server and a dedicated Active Directory Server? Thank you Gavin Urtel Gavin, CRM SBE is for use on Windows SBE only. HTH Cheers Ben Ben Thank you for the below, do you know if w...

Overlaying Graphs #3
Is it possible to overlay one curve graph on another? I have a graph with curves that I want to transparently lay over another, but don't want to show the data in the data below the second graph. Thanks.........TC ...

Error #3
Mailbox Store disappeared!!! Cannot view through System Manager. Users cannot send/receive mail. The physical .edb and .stm file exists. How do I reconnect to the physical files through System Manger. Remount the store "JAJ" wrote: > Mailbox Store disappeared!!! > > Cannot view through System Manager. > > Users cannot send/receive mail. > > The physical .edb and .stm file exists. > > How do I reconnect to the physical files through System Manger. > > > ...

Server Error in '/' Application #3
I am in the process of implementing CRM 1.2 at my company. We are using both the web application and CRM for Outlook (SFO). Suddenly, some users (but not all!) are getting the following error message when trying to access CRM through Outlook (for example, when trying to open the CRM Accounts folder). Does anyone have a clue as to why this is happening, and how to fix it? Server Error in '/' Application. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The path '/Application_GlobalResources' maps to a directory outside this application...

OS X 10.3.3 & Office 98 partial launches
I transferred Office 98 folders from my old G4 OS9.2.2 system to a G5 10.3.3. Most of my OS 9 apps, including very old and recent ones, load and work properly. However each app in Office [Word, Excel, PP] load partially: PP actually gives me the OPen new project dialogue, Excel and Word only get to the splash screen, and then they crash. Alerts have popped up during some of the partial launches saying that ATM can't do this or that. So presumably this has something to do with fonts. If so what fonts does MS Office need, etc. Can anyone help me with details or suggest a line of trial an...

remote execution 3
Yes, It must be in MFC. Is it any way to make a Scheduled Task remotely? I would think you would just write a program or service on the machine where the program will be ran that waits until a scheduled time and then runs the program or responds to some external signal (listening on a socket for example) to start the program. That way it would have the right permissions, etc. for the currently logged on user. Tom "Milad" <Miladc@gmail.com> wrote in message news:%23c7g7EPVGHA.1160@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Yes, > It must be in MFC. > Is it any way to make a ...

Excel Formula Help #3
Is there a way to create a formula that evenly divides a number by the=20 numbers 2 and 3? For example. I want to know how many times the number 2 and the=20 number 3 go into the number 13. The answer should be 2=3D2 and 3=3D3. Another example would be how many times the number 2 and the=20 number 3 go into the number 19. Again the answer should be 2=3D2 and=20 3=3D5. Here's the tricky part, if the number to be divided is 4, then the = answer=20 should be 2=3D2 and 3=3D0. If the number to be divided is 6, then the=20 answer should be 2=3D0 and 3 =3D 2. I would like the number 3 to ...

How to chart 3 sets of data?
Ok..I have a spreadsheet that has 3 different sets of data.. Column 1 is the date. Column 2 is the time. Coulumn 3 is the number of licenses used. So for example... 12/15/2005 4:15 PM 42 12/15/2005 5:15 PM 39 12/15/2005 6:15 PM 34 .. .. .. The goal here is to show in a graphical format how many licenses are being used throughout the day in a typical week... How do I chart this? Thanks for any help... Construct a pivot table with the data, put Date into the row area, and sum of Licenses in the data area. Incidentally, for most uses, it's better to store the date-time in a sin...

Specific Font that be contained within Office 2004 do not appear to Font Box on Mac OS X 10.3(panther).
There are "Gulim.ttf" and "Batang.ttf" Within Font Folder in Office 2004 Folder (Application folder or Office 2004 CD) These fonts are Window True type Font and Hangul font (using Korean) I have known the font automatically be installed in Font Box when Office 2004 setup. After I had selected these fonts beside All Font in collection window of font box then used disable button, These fonts disappeared in font Box. Perhaps it is rightful!. However When I added these fonts repeatedly, Only The "Batang.ttf" font appeared on Font Box window. unfortunately The &q...

Custom number format #3
Hey all, Does anyone know how to create the following custom number format? 56d, 5h, 4m I have the number 56.2117988... calculated in a cell which translates to 56 days, 5 hours, and 4 minutes. I can get the cell to look like the above format using several formulas mixed with text, but I would like to have this remain a pure number for additional calculations. The format dd"d", h"h", m"m" gives me 25d, 5h, 4m. I'm assuming 25 is day of month (Feb). What is a custom number format that is total # of days, not day of month, and yields 56d not 25d? Thanks i...

How #3
a ...