Automaticaly create montly calendars for 30 employees

Each employee has a different schedule. For each employee I have created a
grid that summarizes their schedule, for example, employee A's grid reads:

1st Week               Mon      Tue      Wed    Thur        Fri
of the month          work     work    off       meeting   work

2nd Week             Mon       Tue      Wed    Thur        Fri
of the month         work      off        off       work       work

3rd Week               etc.          etc.        etc.        etc.
of the month

To create my monthly work calendars, I look at the employees grids and
manualy enter the information into a calendar. I have to create an individual
calendar for each employee every month. I dont know of a formula that would
automaticaly take my information from the grids and plug it into the
calendar, my problem is that for example in November, the first Tuesday of
the month and the first Monday of the month fall on different weeks (week 1
and week 2). Is there a formula or anything that will help me from manual
entering the data?
0
YanYan (5)

You could try my calendars at:
http://www.geocities.com/excelmarksway

or http://au.geocities.com/windsofmark

Alternatively, Send me the info you have written here and the worbooks and
maybe I can create something.

 - -excelmarksway@yahoo.com.au

Any data receive is not shared with any persons, living or presumed dead.

"YanYan" wrote:

> Each employee has a different schedule. For each employee I have created a
> grid that summarizes their schedule, for example, employee A's grid reads:
>
> 1st Week               Mon      Tue      Wed    Thur        Fri
> of the month          work     work    off       meeting   work
>
> 2nd Week             Mon       Tue      Wed    Thur        Fri
> of the month         work      off        off       work       work
>
> 3rd Week               etc.          etc.        etc.        etc.
> of the month
>
> To create my monthly work calendars, I look at the employees grids and
> manualy enter the information into a calendar. I have to create an individual
> calendar for each employee every month. I dont know of a formula that would
> automaticaly take my information from the grids and plug it into the
> calendar, my problem is that for example in November, the first Tuesday of
> the month and the first Monday of the month fall on different weeks (week 1
> and week 2). Is there a formula or anything that will help me from manual
> entering the data?

Creating recital program
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I wish to turn a regular page horizontal, and split it in half for a multi page recital program. I want to be able to print pages in a way that I can just stack them, fold them in half, and the cover will be on top and all the other pages will be in order. How do I do this? Hi Chris: Go to Format>Document and turn the page landscape. You may want to check the paper size at the same time. Then read Daiya's suggestions here: http://word.mvps.org/mac/bookletsfold.html Cheers On 8/03/10 8:31 AM,...

Creating a template for a cross-functional flowchart
Hi, I use Visio 2003. I am trying to create a template for a cross-functional flowchart. 1) The title bar needs to be 0.5in in height, containing the logo, revision number, approver name, etc. 2) This is followed by a blank frame of height 0.25in. 3) Then come 5 bands. The user should be able to add or delete bands as required. I created a cross-functional flowchart with 5 bands (There is a title bar, a blank frame, and 5 bands). I then used the shapesheet to increase the height of the title bar. Then I added the logo and other details to the title bar and saved this as a template. Af...

create automatic response to questions in excel....
Hi, Is there a way in excel where I have 10 questions and can click on one question and get the answer to pop up in my spreadsheet? thank you, Felicia On Dec 1, 6:39 am, felicia <feli...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi, > Is there a way in excel where I have 10 questions and can click on one > question and get the answer to pop up in my spreadsheet? > > thank you, > > Felicia One way, with questions in A1:A10 and corresponding correct answers in A1:A10 on a hidden worksheet with tab name "Answers"... right click the tab of the sheet with the qu...

Unable to make new appointments in calendar
When I click on New Appointment, nothing happens. I am also unable to change an existing appointment. I've tried every way I know to add a new appointment without success. I also tried rebooting. Can you HELP I live by my calendar and am getting very frustrated. What version of Outlook are you using? Did you try running Detect & Repair? (Help menu) -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com <ggrocott@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message news:1180090120.271735.187370@u36g2000prd.googlegroups.com... > When I click on New Appointment...

How to create a report with Frames running based on a linkage
Hi All, I want to build a SSRS report with two frames (or windows )in it. The way I want the report to work in on the left hand frame I will source data from a query to list products. When the user clicks on left hand frame on a product I want the right hand frame to list all sales for that product. I want to keep both the left and right frames to be visible. Please note the left frame is running a query creating a dataset something like this: SELECT ProductName From Products where region = p_region (the region is selected as a report parameter) I want the list of pr...

How do I create a Pert Chart
How do I create a Pert Chart in excel and what does a pert chart look like ? PERT charts (also known as Network Charts, Precedence Diagrams and Logic Diagrams) need Microsoft Project, not Excel to be created. -- swatsp0p ------------------------------------------------------------------------ swatsp0p's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=15101 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=373862 Hi swatsp0p. Go to Microsoft's home page and type in pert charts in the search window. There are plenty of articles. http...

searching a calendar
Hi All, I have a weird problem with one users calendar. When she searches it for a meeting that is in the calendar it only brings back entries for 2007. If you do and advanced find it brings back all the meetings past, present and future. This is only happening to one user that I know of and she is using outlook 2003. I have ran through the normal stuff with /cleanfreebusy /cleanviews /resetfolders etc and I have recreated the profile. None of these has made any difference. Does anyone have any ideas? TIA Andy Exchange version? Is she using instant search? Are you indexing the e...

email addresses automaticaly?
Hi I have a new Outlook XP in my PC. I am lacking the feature to get the whole mail address if you only type few letters into the outgoing messages field. Any ideas? Thanks Kalevi How do you know you are lacking the feature? If your installation is new, you haven't populated your autocompletion cache yet. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Kalevi" <kale@woodworld.fi> wrote in message news:fb39la$s60$1@nyytiset.pp.htv.fi... > Hi > I have a new Outlook XP in my PC. I am lacking the feature to get the > whole mail address if you only type few letters into the ...

View "Contacts" and "Calendar" Simultaneously
Is there a way within Outlook 2003 to view "Calendar" and "Contacts" simultaneously. Thanks. Nope. -- Patricia Cardoza Outlook MVP www.cardozasolutions.com Author, Special Edition Using Microsoft Outlook 2003 ***Please post all replies to the newsgroups*** "James" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:07ba01c3d604$e30ab990$a001280a@phx.gbl... > Is there a way within Outlook 2003 to view "Calendar" > and "Contacts" simultaneously. Thanks. only if you create a folder homepage using the view control... ...

Creating Multiple Sheets like in Excel
I Had posted some time back about creating custom class for excel spreadsheet and how i should go about it. From the suggestions that I got from the group I created a custom spreadhsheet class that handles the spreadsheet. And I am well on my way to create a basic spreadsheet application. Anyways Now I wish to implement the feature of adding sheets to the spreadhsheet. Like the one which is present in excel with Sheet 1, Sheet 2, and Sheet 3 tabs and ability to add more tabs. How Do I do that? Also i am currently saving the documents in csv format when user saves them. What format should be us...

Can't print a monthly calendar

created template will not open on a pc
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I created a workbook on my Mac, copied onto a pc running excel 2007, when I tried to insert worksheets based on a template created on my mac I got an error message saying the number of columns and rows were different and wouldn't create the new worksheet. How do I fix this? ...

Creating Outlook Distribution List
I have an Excel worksheet with over 500 e-mail addresses in one column. How can I use this to create an Outlook distribution list (besides copy/paste each one)? Thanks for any assistance! -- Ed Kura File-->Import from your Outlook menu, Ed. This isn't done FROM Excel, it's done from Outlook. :) ******************* ~Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com "Ed Kura" <EdKura@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:47AC8793-8CF7-481C-8673-FB50F36216E6@microsoft.com... > I have an Excel worksheet with over 500 e-mail addresses in one column. How > can I u...

Help - another question related to rules
Hi: I do seem to be experiencing difficulties with rules these days....... I created a rule that includes having the server respond with a specific message (in fact, all the rule does is to have the server respond with a particular message). The rule is working - I know that since I can sent a test message and receive the appropriate response back. The problem is that there is nothing in the account to indicate that the response was actually sent - I would have thought that the sent messages would show up in my sent messages folder. Am I doing something wrong. Can anyone shed some ...

Creating Sub-Entity with one to one relationship
One concern we have had is hiding and unhiding tabs. A better solution for us would be to create subentities that are displayed based on picklist values on the general tab. Is this doable? Could the subentities maintain a one-to-one relationship like the top tabs? Forgot to mention The subentities would be displayed on side tabs like normal. We would just like to maintain a one-to-one relationship. The entity is Opportunity and the subentity is based on a particular business unit being chosen from a dropdown. "Rocket22" wrote: > One concern we have had is hiding and unhidin...

Never create local accounts, except
I read the earlier thread on this but didn't see any wiggle room in the unanimous NO LOCAL ACCOUNTS EVER advice for laptops that are mostly on the domain but not always. If a user takes one home, how would this work, exactly, with only a domain account? Assuming you haven't changed default settings via group policy, a domain-capable OS (XP Pro, Vista Business or above, Win7 Business, etc) will cache credentials when a user logs in. When the laptop is not able to find a domain controller, which would be expected when it is off-site, it will allow the user to log in w...

How to create data connections for tab-delimited data...
Hi, I am having difficulty with creating a tab-delimited data connection. I used the Excel Import Data Wizard with success. When I try to access the Data Connection to change my source file, for some reason I don't have access to the Properties Tab. Can you help explain what I am doing wrong? Thanks in advance for your assistance. -Greg ...

Automaticaly generated itemlist
Hi, If I have a automatic list of items like: 1. Item one 2. Item two 3. Item three referring to item 2 4. Item four In my text in item3 I refer to item 2. If I then inserts an item between 1 and 2 causing item 2 to become item 3. How can I then make the reference in the text to change to 3 automatically, is it possible? Rgds Mats Use a cross reference to a numbered item - however REF fields do not update automatically when you make changes to the source so you must force an update. A simple method is to add an update macro to a toolbar button of keyboard shortcut...

2003: Drop newly created signatures into a newly created pulldown
I have Outlook 2003 I have created dozens of signatures and want to drop all of them into a pulldown menu that I have already added to my toolbar. How do I add those signatures to my new pulldown menu? I used to be able to drag and drop new signatures into a pulldown menu, but have forgotten how I did it. I know I can go to "insert" "auto-text", but there is an easier way. ...

create folder to all users
i am searching for a way to create a folder called search and replay under the outbox folder. i do not wish to use a plublic folder. the search and replay folder will open up to a web page. i need to know if there is any way of creating this folder without going to each of the workstations. we are running exchange 2003 w/ mixed outlook versions (200,xp,2003). please offer me any ideas you might have. thank you for your help. You'll have to script a solution. Nothing native in Exchange will let you do this and deploy to existing users. Nue "murr" <martynaughton@gmail....

Can Excell create a running invoice NUMBER?
Lets say I was to create a form that will be used over and over, but everytime I fill it out and print it I need it to generate a number that changes 1 digit each time it is pulled up and printed. Example, I have a blank invoice, then I fill in the fields as needed and the invoice has a number on the top numbered 00001 so I print it and close the file. Then tomorrow I open it and do the same thing except the invoice number now is set at 00002. I am not sure if Excel can do this or not. This would be pulling a rabbit out of a hat if this can be done :cool: G. --- Message posted from http:...

Line delete automaticaly
Hi, Is it possible to delete complete lines automaticaly? I mean that for example, I want to delete all lines containing certain word or phrase (not a single cell or a find replace), say al lines that contain the word ''blue'', can this be done or do I have t scroll down the entire worksheet and manually delete the lines? Thanks -- Simba ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Simbad's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2770 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=47217 ...

Creating a "relational" entitiy
I want to create a "list" on or attached to an account which will allow me to record the customers various software licenses, however each customer might have a different NUMBER OF and TYPE of licenses to add. Is there a way to accomplish this so that I don't have to create a separate attribute for each potential type of license, but rather create a "row" that would allow me to add one or more" Software Name License And all a line for each software the specific customer has? Kind of like Info Path lets you click to add a second or more rows. Gavin ...

scanost hangs on calendar
I have a damaged calendar. Possibly other folders, but I know Inbox and Sent are ok. They don't hang scanost. Also, Outlook although it works somewhat, when closed will never leave memory. Always in task manager. What is the best method to solve this and hopefully save data? I have tried creating a new profile in Outlook and deleting the old once already. I am uncertain if this problem followed it or not. Thanks, Purtech <mikek(remove)@hlit.net> wrote: > I have a damaged calendar. Possibly other folders, but I know Inbox > and Sent are ok. They don't hang scanos...

"Calendar Options" is not available on my format menu
I created a calendar in Publisher several months ago and now I want to add additional months to the same calendar. "Calendar Options" is not on my format menu. Also, "wizard for this object" is grayed out. ...