Automatically send Files using Lotus Notes Email

Hi,

Can you use Excel 2000  to automatically send files using Lotus Notes
Email (version 5.05)

Any help would be appreciated

Many thanks

Rob

--
robertguy

44 Married two kids
robertguy's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=5963
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=266068

Backup file #2
How do I create a backup file to be stored at different directory? How to specify the directory that I want the backup file to be stored? Thanks, Tom Try Tools - Options - Save. This will automatically save a copy of your file every x minutes to the directory of your choice. HTH -- Sincerely, Michael Colvin "tkanasoot@yahoo.com" wrote: > How do I create a backup file to be stored at different directory? How to > specify the directory that I want the backup file to be stored? > > Thanks, > Tom Do I need to set up my file to always create backup? Does this...

Can't send email in Outlook 2002
After clicking on send, I got the following error message: The operation failed due to network or other commuication problems. Check your connection and try again. I was able to receive email. What gives? Are you connected to Exchange or is this a connection to your ISP? -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Creating Signatures -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "Marian" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1b65c01c4500d$9c0ab1c0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > After clicking on send, I got...

sending email #14
When sending a new email in Outlook 2003 I start typing the recipients name in the To: field, rather than selecting it from the GAl. For certain recipients, multiple aliases appear in the drop down box. Depending on the name selected the email may not be delivered at all. Is there a way to clear/update the address book cache, if you will, to only have the correct alias appear? Thanks in advance, Aaron Neunz On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 10:00:31 -1000, Aaron Neunz <apn@rrbiznet.com> wrote: > When sending a new email in Outlook 2003 I start typing the recipients > name > in...

how can i export incedimail emails to outlook
Do you have a question? Please put it into this big blank white field. Thank you -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. "ade1" <ade1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7F90070B-E41B-4B94-B75E-44E7FB692B4E@microsoft.com... > Please see http://www.officeforlawyers.com/howask.htm -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com http://www.officeforlawyers.com/outlook.html Author: The Lawyer's Guide to Microsoft Outlook 2007...

Net send
Hello, I have designed a userform in excel that allow's a user to send messages via Windows "net send" facility. I would like to expand on this concept and allow users who have access to the tool to be able to communicate via the userform - a homemade messenger so to speak. I'm guessing this is extremely difficult, if not impossible to do but thought it was worth investigating, is it possible for excel to capture a "net send" message received on the PC it's loaded on, and then display it in a userform? If it's possible how would I do it? Thanks ...

P2P using vc++
Hi. I want to create a p2p software for file sharing(upload and download) in vc++ 2005. Anyone having any idea as to where to start or if there are libraries/APIs/SDKs available for it. I would really appreciate any help and/or pointers. Rahul ...

Excel won't open Unicode CSV file from SQL Server
I have a CSV file created by Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio in Unicode (that's all it can do). The file is just some numbers, nothing fancy. But when I attempt to open the CSV file with Excel 2007, all the columns are thrown into the first column. I can manually import the CSV file, through the wizard, tediously navigating to the file, and specifying delimiters, but that's a pain to do over and over again. All I want to do is save a result set in SQL Server and open in in Excel. Is that too much to ask? Kevin kwdavids <kwdav...@gmail.com> wrote... >I have a CSV fil...

how to convert .doc file to .jpg file
I want to use COM to convert WORD file (.doc) to a series of graphics files, such as .jpg file. Each page in WORD file should be one graphics file. How can I do it? Thanks! Check this out: http://www.virtualsoftware.com/ProdPage.cfm?ProdID=1272 -- Elias http://lgwm.org/ "fadics" <fadics@sohu.com> wrote in message news:bjm320$2q99$1@mail.cn99.com... > I want to use COM to convert WORD file (.doc) to a series of graphics files, > such as .jpg file. Each page in WORD file should be one graphics file. How > can I do it? > > Thanks! > > Thank you. Perha...

Printing LOTS of emails
I have to print a lot of emails - possibly several thousand. I have a macro that sends them to the printer, but is there a way I can read the contents and write them to a text file? I'd like them to look as much as possible like the actual printed copies do. It seems I MIGHT be able to open a text file, then write out the relevant fields, like: Open OutMail for output as 1 for each MailItem a$ = mailitem.field1 if len(a$)>0 then print #1,a$ a$=mailitem.field2 if len(a$)>0 then print #1,a$ etc. Print #1, "End of this mailitem" next Mailitem Close 1 Will this...

The note ID has not been set #2
I write the text in the note window in the Payroll Employee Setup - Canada window. And when i try to close the note window, i have this message: The note ID has not been set. ? ...

Automatic CC

Automatic axis format

When start Outlook, it doesn't prompt for the password for PST file.
How to get the "Password for Personal Folder Dialog Box" to appear when Outlook starts. ...

How to add a 2nd page to an online email newsletter in Publisher?
I have inserted a 2nd page to my online email newsletter in publisher but when I view it by either the preview or sending it to my self I cannot get to the second page!! Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong and how to fix this please. This is for my small business and I am trying to have this ready for a June 1 release. Thank you. I think the only way of getting additional story to your email is make a Publisher page twice as long (22"). Creating a multi-page PDF file may be more appreciated by your readers for it is a nicer file to save, and print out. -- Don Vancouver, ...

using money on windows nt
I have been trying to install the trial version of money on windows nt. However, the installation is never completed. The message I get is this: money requires either windows 1998 second edition, 2000 service pack3, or xp. Can I run money on windows nt? To use Microsoft� Money Deluxe 2005 you need: a.. Windows� 98 SE or later, Windows 2000 SP3 or later, or Windows XP operating system b.. Multimedia PC with Pentium 166 or higher processor (or compatible); Pentium II 266 (or compatible) required for Windows XP; Pentium II 300 (or compatible) recommended c.. 32 M...

Distribuiton list sending from worng e-mail address
I am using Outlook 2000 (its old but it works), it is not connected to an exchange server. Everytime I make a distribution list it use the wrong e-mail address for the sender address, but I don't get offered the opportunity to enter an e- mail address. I have two e-mail address setup in Outlook, one I use all the time and the other one which I use about twice every 6 months and to use it I have to go into Tools > Services to change profile if I want to send and receive from said e-mail address. So why is the distribution list sending from the wrong address?? Tim...

Excel File Opening Via Hyperlink
What do I need to do within an Excel document to have it open in print preview mode when the Intranet link to this file is clicked? Thank you. Put this one line Macro in the ThisWorkbook code area: Private Sub Workbook_Open() ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.PrintPreview End Sub -- Gary''s Student - gsnu200723 ...

How to find a record using more than one field?
I have created a table with several fields such as ID, name, date, etc. I also created a switchboard with a find command to locate a record in forms view . However the find command only searches under one field. Can I create a find command that matches 2 fields? I want my find command to find a record in form view that matches both the ID and date fields. Yes, it is possible. There are several methods that should work. Can you post what method you used to for your find command? Then if you used VBA code we can suggest a modification to the code. John Spencer Access MVP...