Automatically print the LAN ID into a form

I'm developing a form that will collect data from various users.  To verify
which user the data is coming from, I want the form to automatically input
the user's LAN ID when the form is printed.  Does anyone know if this is
possible and how you would do it?
0
Dale1 (100)

Printing Elongated Multipage Newsletter
I created a newsletter designed to send as the body of an email (vs. as an attachment). Following a suggestion on this board, I made it by elongating the Publisher page size to about 20" so it is scrollable. (Looks and works great!) Now I need to print it. Print Preview shows the document as broken up into multiple tiled pages and it will not print as one complete document. I tried converting to print format, using continuous page breaks, converting to web format, converting to PDF. Copying and pasting into Word. Nothing works. Please help! Do you have continuous paper c...

printing checks #5
Still can't get checks to print - still getting the no account error message - have followed Article 313373, 178830 and 182608 to no avail - is my only option to start a new account in Money - or possible use a different program - frustration level is high. ...

Event ID 7010 and 7004 between EX2003 servers
Hello, I have 3 different exchange servers, different domains also. To send mail between the servers i use an SMTP connector and for 2 of the 3 servers this works fine. For the third server i can send e-mail to internet e-mail, get mail from over the internet, get mail from the other 2 servers but when i want to send e-mail to the other two servers i get this on my third new server (sending server): Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeTransport Event Category: SMTP Protocol Event ID: 7004 Date: 16/07/2004 Time: 23:24:43 User: N/A Computer: SPSERVER10 Description: This is an SM...

Cells get automatically converted
I want to store installment details of employees in the format: 9/15, 10/15 etc.. These are text values and are transferred via .NET application to Excel. But it considers it a date and so converts 9/15 to 15-Sep, 10/15 to 15-Oct. I even searched for options to disable this, but could not find it. Please help switching this off. In message 1190896904.756552.247560@y42g2000hsy.googlegroups.com, RP <rpk.general@gmail.com> Proclaimed from the tallest tower: > I want to store installment details of employees in the format: 9/15, > 10/15 etc.. These are text values and are transferre...

print rule after sending
How can i create a rule to print auto. after sending? ...

Z Report Does Not Print but the X Report prints fine
I just upgraded to RMS 2.0 One of the problems I'm having is i can not print the z report. When i processes it it shows "No receipt to display" in journal. It does reset the total so the function itself is working. The strange part is that i have no problem printing the X report. As far as i know both Z and X use the same report template. How can i fix this Thanks hi Robert, go to Database> Cashier and then select the user having this issue, go donw to security and make sure that "Allow to generate the Z & ZZ reports" are checked this is the frist step you ...

Outlook 2000 Calendar Printing Problem
I am able to enter & view my scheduled events in my Outlook 2000 calendar. When I view my calendar with Print Review before printing, I am unable to see all of my scheduled events. Also, when I print my calendar all of my scheduled events don't print either. -- Thanks, Jim B ...

Moving form to top
on my main form I have a subform. I am highlighting record from a subform and on subform's Form DoubleClick event i have the following code Parent.Recordset.FindFirst "[CustomerID]=" & Me.[CustomerID] However every time selected record is loaded into main form, form stops in a middle of the screen and I have to scroll eveyt ime to get to the top of the form. Is there is a code that will bring mainf form all wat downt to top? To move to the first record in the form you can use Docmd.GoToRecord , , acFirst Or, using Requery will refresh the form and move to the first...

Cannot print images in message body? (Outlook 2003)
One of my users is having a funny problem. I installed office 03 on her computer just as I've been doing since, well, 2003 I guess, and never had this problem until now. When printing Outlook messages, any images in the message body print as just a red-X at the corner of the image placement. Is there a way of toggling "print images in message body" on and off? ...

Automatic Entry
Is there a way to avoid adding each payee to a list that stays in memory? All I want is the poayee name, once, and nd the category, with no other information. You may be referring to Tools | Options | Editing | Confirm new payees. At least I think that's where it is these days. I'm not sure form your description if this is what you want or you want the functionality provided by a thing called Payee Rules Manager or you want something you can't have. Somewhere in there lies the solution. "RmF" <RmF@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D4394AF4-40...

Form Field
I do inspection work on submarines that must be documented. Each Boat has it own ID code that I would like to appear in another are of the form based on what boat I select from a Form filed drop down list. Please see the attachment: Block one I select a boat in the drop down. In block 2 I would like the first 5 numbers to automatically appear based on the selection in block 1. Currently they are in matching order but it is easy to mis-select the wrong 5 digit number if you are not careful or familiar with the layout. I have no preference for how its done, just that it works....

Spreadsheet as data entry form
I wish to use some of my excell files as dataforms so I will have all information straight away in database, are there any good ways to do such a thing or my idea is crazy ? regards Peter Hi Peter my "database" do you mean in excel or in a database program? either can be achieved (although i've not had much experience with writing from excel to a database). if you mean a database (ie flat file - records running across rows and the fields in columns) in excel, then one place to start is to create your "database" (put the headings in row 1) and then as long as you&...

Combo link on the form
Hi, I am trying to get a link on the form that has a field to link the combo list. Each record has the different combo list. Query - DATA has the field call GroupCD Table for Combo List has two fields..... GroupCD and List On the form, I want the GroupCD link to GroupCD (ComboList) so that each record has the own combo based on the table (Combo List). Your help would be much appreciated. Thanks ...

printing in publsher
I am using Publisher 2003 - and when I print it is cutting off the bottom of the page. My printer is set to accept full page bleed and I have adjusted the margins in Publisher and it is still cutting off. Any suggestions Kari wrote: > I am using Publisher 2003 - and when I print it is cutting off the > bottom of the page. My printer is set to accept full page bleed and I > have adjusted the margins in Publisher and it is still cutting off. > > Any suggestions ==================================== Maybe your printer driver needs to be updated. -- ******John Inzer********...

Dynamic Forms
Is there a way to create a dynamic form based on a crosstab query? DW wrote: > Is there a way to create a dynamic form based on a crosstab query? The general principle would be something like this: 1) Determine the maximum number of columns you want to allow. 2) Create as many controls as you need, plus any other "details" that may not be directly associated with the crosstab query. 3) For the controls that will represent the crosstabbed columns, name them consistently ("Textbox1", "Textbox2"..."TextboxN") 4) In the form's load eve...

How do I change the size of the automatic window outlook
Can I change the size of the initial window that outlook opens up into? I do not like it when it takes up the whole screen. "bhanley" <bhanley@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E723FC0E-546B-4400-A689-0B1289EB0DEB@microsoft.com... > Can I change the size of the initial window that outlook opens up into? I > do > not like it when it takes up the whole screen. Make sure the shortcut you're using to start Outlook isn't specifying that Outlook should open maximized. If it's not, then size it the size you want by dragging the...

How do I stop my e mails being automatically deleted?
The e mails in my out tray are being deleted shortly after I send them. How do i stop this. The system only started doing this a few weeks ago and I have lost a couple of years worth of sent e mails which is very very inconvienient, to say the least. My irritation with this random change in the system is intense. I have tried for a couple of hours to find out waht is going on using the automatic help system and have found nothing useful. Cheers bob Are you sure they are being deleted? Could you have a view with a folder hiding them? Are you syncing with a handeld device? -- Diane ...

Forms Combo Box
Does anyone know haw to make the Forms Combo box font bigger?? No can do. You could try the Controls toolbox one, but not recommended if usin several controls because these ones are very buggy. More properties more trouble -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

How do I print the size on the screen after I zoom in?
I am trying to print a blue print to actual scale. I know there is a way to print what is on the screen and tape them together,, I just forgot how.LOL.. When I enlarge it on the screen then print it it comes out to fit the whole page,so small that you can't even see it. PLEASE HELP? Jerry G Word does not offer a way to tile documents. Your printer may do so, however. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "Gradinglv" <Gradinglv@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:56C12E30-A...

how to invoice contract monthly automatically
Hi, I didnt' get any reply last time (couple months ago) so I thought to try again. Can anyone tell me if CRM is supposed to automatically create an invoice on a monthly basis? I can't figure out how and so currently we are manually creating invoices. Thanks in advance. Joseph No, it will not so this automatically. Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On Tue, 28 Sep 2004 10:36:34 -0700, "Joseph" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: Hi, I didnt' get any reply last time (co...

Outlook Data Files being automatically created
Hello, I have a user who has about 7 PST's and only created 1. We have been able to delete the other 6 in the past, but they eventually come back without any user creation. This is Outlook 2002, and on an Exchange 5.5 server. Any ideas on how to stop this? He is the only one with this issue in an environment with over 100 users. Thanks, Jeff Jeff <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have a user who has about 7 PST's and only created 1. We > have been able to delete the other 6 in the past, but they > eventually come back without any user creation. ...

Check box on continuous form
I have a continuous form listing available parts. I need to be able to select a part from the list using a check box (or something that will give a true if selected). I tried an unbound check box, but when clicked, it selects all of the records in the form instead of only the one record. Am I missing a setting? or what can I do to create this selection capability. (which I am then using code to complete the action I need) Thanks Sue On Dec 19, 1:13 pm, Design by Sue <Designby...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have a continuous form listing available parts. I need to...

Cannot publish the changes made to the Forms in MSCRM
Hi, I just made some changes in the Lead and Oppurtunity forms in MSCRM but when i publish the forms in the Deployment manager, Though it says that it has been published successfully it still doesn't reflect the changes when i open a new Lead or Oppurtunity form...could anybody please help...I have tried this on 2 other MSCRM servers...it works well there..... If anybody could help me with this i'll be really thankful. For performance reasons, the CRM servers cache the XSL files that represent the forms you just published. 9 times out of 10 a simple IISRESET on the Web Server ...

Using Replication ID data type in VB?
Hello, I have an Access 2003 database where I'm using the Autonumber with the Replication ID data type and have a second table and storing that replication id in a numeric field (also specified as teh Replication ID data type). I'm trying to write a VB function where I'm trying to pass in the Replication ID and match it to another Replication ID using SQL and an ADODB connection. My problem is I keep getting a data type mismatch. When I reference the data right from the field, I get "????????" as a result. Any ideas? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Tha...

How do I number rows automatically?
I want to add an automatic (ie self-changing) numbering column to worksheet. I would like the left most column to have anumer if th next column to the right has text, and then add 1 number to that colum for each subsequent row. An eg: 1. Joe Blow 123 Main st 2. Sara Silver, 221 Green Ave 3. Fred Red, 444 Bloacl Blvd. where if I add text to the next 1st name column, the next number i automatically fillled or if I delete the row with Sara Silver, then th next ro read: 2. Fred Red etc I have tried using the formulas and the help, but to no avail. Thanks for your assistance. A -- Message poste...