Automatic update of links has been disabled - how do I get rid of

I thought I had removed all the links. Does this message when I open up Excel
(2003 and 2007) mean that there are still links in the document, or that
there were links previously...and now it's just going to show forever. Either
way, how do I get rid of it.

I bet you missed some.

I'd use Bill Manville's FindLink program:
http://www.oaltd.co.uk/MVP/Default.htm

--

Dave Peterson
0

Latest xp update causing Money to crash????
Ever since I installed the latest XP updates, Money 2005 keeps crashing on me. Anyone else experiencing this problem???? No issue here. Have you tried to restore to a point previous to the update? "JRB" <JRB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:219988AA-0980-4055-A772-835E45B9DB3F@microsoft.com... > Ever since I installed the latest XP updates, Money 2005 keeps crashing on > me. Anyone else experiencing this problem???? XP: eXtra Pain arthur == On Wed, 22 Mar 2006 09:40:27 -0800, JRB <JRB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Ev...

Exchange 2000 SP3 updates ans security patches
I have Exchange 2000 Version 6.0 (Build 6249.4: Service Pack 3) running on Windows 2000 Server SP4. What is the best way of checking for missing security patches and updates? Would it be enough if I run MBSA 2.0 and rely on it only? MBSA is not showing any patches/updates missing however the above build number seems to me a lillte old comparing to those I saw when researching the web about Exchange 2000. Does the updates not change the build number? Thank you. "mtler" <mtler@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have Exchange 2000 Version 6.0 (Build 6249.4: Service Pa...

Leopard 10.5.2 combo updater released!
This might help with a lot of the problems Office 2008 users are experiencing. Get this combo updater rather than using Software Updater to download. A combo updater will go back and rewrite files that could be corrupted. Software Updates are incremental updates. Mac OS X 10.5.2 Combo Update: 343 MB <http://www.apple.com/support/downloads/macosx1052comboupdate.html> More on types of update file: <http://www.entourage.mvps.org/troubleshoot/combo.html> -- Diane, Microsoft Mac MVP (MVPs are not Microsoft Employees) Entourage Help Page <http://www.entourage.mvps.org/> Ent...

Automatic CC

Instances doesn't get updated when the master stencil changes
Hi, I am trying to create a stencil master shape in such way that when I change the master, all instances also get updated according to the new master shape. At this point I have a master shape in a stencil and I have hundreds of instances in different visio drawing based on the very same stencil. When I change the master shape, I have to change all instances (several hundreds) and this is such a pain. How can I solve this problem? Any help would be appreciated, Max On Tue, 17 Oct 2006 09:29:15 -0400, "Maxwell2006" <alanalan@newsgroup.nospam> wrote: >Hi, > &...

64 bit language pack and 64 bit cumulative update of december 2009
I want Project Server 2007 64 bits language pack. but i cant find this . In net there is language pack of project server 2007. but there is no define 64 bits. I need 64 bit language pack for 64 bits project server 2007 . and also I need cumulative update (december 2009) of 64 bit project server 2007 and windows sharepoint services 3.0 (64 bit) kindly tell me the correct link from where i will download. ...

Automatic axis format

Links in a spreadsheet
I have a spreadsheet with about 10 worksheets. One of the worksheets ha a link to another excel spreadsheet, however i know how to identify th location of the spreadsheet, but i don't know where the link is- as i which cell and how to break the link. Please can anyone help. Many thanks:cool -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi try Bill Manvilles Link Finder: Download here: http://www.bmsltd.co.uk/MVP/Default.htm Frank > I have a spreadsheet with about 10 worksheets. One of the worksheets > has a link to another excel spreadsheet, however i know how to > iden...

Need help to disable "Reply All" to messages
I am an Outlook 2000 user (not admin) and need help to disable "Reply All'' to my messages. Microsoft solution # 197544 did not work (method 2 using forms did not work). URL is http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=197544. Please respond at your earliest convenience. Thanks, Bill On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 04:33:06 -1000, Bill Lall <Bill <Lall@discussions.microsoft.com>> wrote: > I am an Outlook 2000 user (not admin) and need help to disable "Reply > All'' > to my messages. You probably can't. Only way I can think of for an Outlook 20...

Update global address book not working!
Hello, I've noticed that users I've setup over the last two days aren't appearing in the global address book in people's outlook but you can see them in the All Users Address book. Can someone inform me how to update this so the user is visable in the global address book. Thanks If you're running Outlook 2003 cached mode you're working off the offline address book, so start looking there. -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" "John D" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message new...

Windows update problem. Clueless
Here is my windowsupdate.log for today, I cannot connect to windowsupdate website period. Not sure what is going on. Can someone help me decode this nonsense? 2010-05-25 17:20:51:671 1484 b98 AU ############# 2010-05-25 17:20:51:671 1484 b98 AU ## START ## AU: Search for updates 2010-05-25 17:20:51:671 1484 678 DnldMgr *********** DnldMgr: Regulation Refresh [Svc: {9482F4B4-E343-43B6-B170-9A65BC822C77}] *********** 2010-05-25 17:20:51:671 1484 678 DnldMgr Contacting regulation server for 20 updates. 2010-05-25 17:20:51:671 1484 b98 AU ######### 2010-05-25 17:20:51:687 1484 ...

Error when trying to get Activities and History of Account, smells like Bug
I have two Accounts, that I get an error, every time I try to reach their activities and history! The error message comes like : An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below. ActivityPointerWebService.RollupByObject [SoapException: Server was unable to process request.] System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall) +1496 ...

Local Software Update service for Office 2004?
Is it possible to run a local software update server for Microsoft Office on my LAN? With my Xserves, I am using Software Update Service for Apple updates, but can't figure out if there is a way to run a local software update service without using my Internet connection. I can get it from the central servers fine, but was wondering if I could run a local server to manage the Office Updates and monitor the update levels per station. Phillip Remaker wrote: > Is it possible to run a local software update server for Microsoft > Office on my LAN? > > With my Xserves, I am using...

I cant get any updates to install.
Everything is on that is to be on. Any light would be great, thanks. -- Skip Rock Maybe you have them all? "Skip" <Skip@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4CCB3033-4CD5-4197-A8A9-C4778A6636DA@microsoft.com... > Everything is on that is to be on. > Any light would be great, thanks. > -- > Skip Rock Skip wrote: > Everything is on that is to be on. > Any light would be great, thanks. Speaking of light... Start button --> RUN (no "RUN"? Press the "Windows Key" + R on your keyboard) --> type...

Disable Copy & Paste files but not text for Windows Server 2008 R2
I have a windows server 2008 r2 and am running remote desktop services. I want to disable cut/paste of files via clipboard/clipbook, while at the same time enabling cut/paste of text via clipboard/clipbook. This is working in earlier version of Windows. Any suggestion is much appreciated. -- Hannkwang ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Hannkwang's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/199146.htm View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/windows-server-help/1319418.htm http://forums.techarena.in ...

FW: Try corrective update
--lkdjfwcphrqtozfp Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="ygblvpmg"; type="multipart/alternative" --ygblvpmg Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="lcxxrzqr" --lcxxrzqr Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS Consumer this is the latest version of security update, the "November 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which resolves all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three new vulnerabilities. Install now to help maintain the security of yo...

Automatic Forward
How can I automatically forward messages received from a specific sender to another's e-mail person? Thanks, ...