auto word select

Hi, i need to know how i can get a list of words to act as auto select words
so that i dont have to type the full word every time. I heard that i need
incorporate a combo box.
Thanks for your help
0
Jimmy2836 (50)

Auto balance feature
Ever since I installed Money 2005 Premium my auto balance feature doesnt work. I get an error messagen that states that "my information is being updated. Click OK wait a few minutes and try again" cNo matter how long I wait this continues to happen. What a piece of Crap. I contacted support and 2 days have passed and they still cant fix it. I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!!! I wouldn't be too worried about it, trusting auto balancing to balance an account, especially a bank checking account is risky, and I'd recommend against using it. It's disused a lot on here, take a ...

Auto entry on cell entry
into I have a column of cells I want to enter the current date everytime I click in the cell. How do I do this? Assume col. "B" is concerned and you will compromise with a double-Click - try the following Event-Macro typed into the sheets level: ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- Private Sub Worksheet_BeforeDoubleClick(ByVal Target As Range, Cancel As Boolean) If Target.Column = 2 Then Target = Date End Sub --------------- Micky "Tony" wrote: > into I have a column of cells I want to enter the current d...

multi-select picklists
Unbelievable that something as simple as a multi select picklist is not incorporated into the CRM 3.0! We have a situation where our client requires a multi selection from dropdown or a combo box, however, it didnt take us long to find out that neither is available in the CRM!! WHY NOT for heaven sakes, it is probably one of the most widely used features in any application, especially in an enterprise application! ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree&...

Item not selected by default when changing folders
It used to be that I would change folders and the first item (contact, e-mail, whatever) would be selected/highlighted. I must have changed something though because now when I change folders, no item is selected. This is a real pain when I try to do a quick lookup of a contact (where you just type the first few characters), because I have to use my mouse to first highlight one of the contacts, and then start typing. Any ideas? Thanks. ...

Auto reply to Sent Item after a specified time
Hi, I need to use some an auto reply on one account that will check specific Sent Items and their corresponding replies and send an email after x days if no reply has been received. For e.g. Joe Bloggs sends an email (with Voting Buttons). The recipient receives this email but does not reply. If after 10 days their is no reply received then a "chase email" is sent asking the user to action the email. I'm really not sure if this is possible but if it is I think it will need some scripting. The rule must work on only sent emails that haven't been replied to (i.e not Out ...

Office Word 2007 Page Borders
I have trying to add a page border to my document. I select the page border feature and select all sides for the border to be applied. After it is selected I can see it in the normal view of the document but when I select print preview or print the file the bottom lines of the border are missing. I have tried to change the margins, change the border line pt. size and and other things all with no success of getting the line to appear on the print preview or on the actual printed document. What is causing this and how can I get them resolved? See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/For...

How do I import Publisher drawings into Word?
How do I import Microsoft Publisher drawings into Microsoft word or into other documnets like PDF? Please ask your question once and then wait for a response. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "M.V." <MV@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:07E02C98-A488-48FA-89A2-B0F2B2B767A1@microsoft.com... > > > How do I import Microsoft Publisher drawings into Microsoft word or into > other documnets like PDF? ...

how to add a running word count
i want to add a running word count at the end of every page on my essay and is it able to do it automatically? i am using Microsoft Word 2007 You cannot do it automatically. However, if you run a macro containing the following code when your document is the active document, it will create a new document with each page of your document in a separate Section and with the running word count in the footer of each Section. Dim Counter As Long, i As Long Dim Source As Document, Target As Document Dim rngTarget As Range Dim strPages As String Dim arrPagee As Variant Set Source = Ac...

EndNot Web plug-in prevents closing MS Word 2007
Hi, When I try to close MS Word2007 I get an EndNoteWeb error message "an unknown error occured" and after clicking the ok button, the Word stops responding and restarts the program. This means that the Word is always running in the computer. MS diagnostics does not detect any probelms in the Word. Any advice how to fix the problem? Thanks in advance Suokki Sorry, but you've been misdirected to the group for Word for Macintosh... You can find the Win Office groups here: http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/FlyoutOverview.mspx Good Luck |...

after selecting grindlines, why does it still print without any?
After I select with grindlines , why does it still show none? go to the last tab in Page Setup dialog and select gridlines. Two different settings - one for the screen and one for printing. -- Regards, Tom Ogilvy "cson" <cson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BD89BC83-7D48-41A6-8309-D88DFA6943F6@microsoft.com... > After I select with grindlines , why does it still show none? Assuming you are selecting "gridlines" in the Page Setup>Sheet dialog. Perhaps you have "Draft Quality" checked also. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Fri, 25 Ma...

Linking and Updating Word Text
I created a template in Publisher, including text, titles, pictures, etc. I have 13 separate Word docs that people are changing and updating. The text from the 13 documents needs to link into that Publisher template, to creat 13 new Publisher files. I need to accomplish two goals: a) 13 consistant looking Publisher files, that are, b) easily updated from the Word docs through link updates (or whatever.) I've only been able to bring over embedded objects from Word as pictures. Thank you. In Publisher, create a text box, right-click, click change text, click text file, browse t...

Auto filling semi-monthly dates
How do I autofill semi-monthly dates into a column. (ie Jan 1 2000 thru Dec 2008) Thanks -- Lawdog If you want 1-Jan, 15-Jan,1-Feb, 15-Feb,... then enter this in A1 =1/1/2008 then this in A2 =IF(DAY(A1)=1,A1+14,DATE(YEAR(A1),MONTH(A1)+1,1)) and copy down till you get 31-Dec "Lawdog" wrote: > How do I autofill semi-monthly dates into a column. (ie Jan 1 2000 thru Dec > 2008) > > Thanks > -- > Lawdog Thanks -- Lawdog "Sheeloo" wrote: > If you want 1-Jan, 15-Jan,1-Feb, 15-Feb,... > then enter this in A1 > =1/1/2008 > then this in A2...

Auto acceptance of ICS
I'm running an exchange with several iphones connected that don'r have direct access to outlook via a pc. They do have access using outlook anywhere. My problem is we have a new appointment system that sends out invites for our client database, this includes details of the customer and appointment notes from any chosen mail client (outlook in my case) in the form of ICS. As we all know, the iPhone really messed up by not acceting ics attachemts so I need a work around. Is it possible to create any settings or rules to automatically accept an invite via ics and add it direct...

select based on count
Hi all I have a table UserName PrinterName PageCount Message criss HP 7 Printed criss Xerox 6 Printed criss menolta 5 printed bob hp 3 printed bob hp 4 Printed I wanted to get thouse users whos Pages count is greater than 10 here criss's page count is 18 (7+6+5) greater than 10 but bob has only printed 7 lesser than 10 how to write a query to get the details of the user who's Pagecount is greater than 10 -- Message posted via SQLMonster.com http://www.sqlmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/sql-server-programming/200912/1 roma_victa via SQLMonster.com (u56444@uwe...

Text Boxes in Word 2007
Is there a way to spill text in a text box to the next page? You can link to a text box on the next page. -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> "morrison" <morrison@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C577C4A1-02A9-4FD4-9BB6-E45506140D00@mic...

Powerpoint opens all word documents
Why when I save my word documents in 2007 format does powerpoint open it back up. I have to manually choose Open with Microsoft Office Word so I can see my documents. It opens all documents from internet same way You might try Office Diagnostics, if that fails to rectify, then modify your File Associations "abarone1967" <abarone1967@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7534FBF1-149D-4560-8D72-3CC03585CB94@microsoft.com... > Why when I save my word documents in 2007 format does powerpoint open it > back > up. I have to manually choose Open ...

My spell check isn't finding misspelled words. What do I do?
It seems like the spell check feature is turned off. How do I get it to work? Why did it suddenly stop spell-checking? Check to make sure it is turned on. Go to Tools, Options, Spelling & Grammar tab, and under Spelling make sure the options you want are checked. Click okay. If it doesn't activate right away, close and reopen your document. "injurylawyer" wrote: > It seems like the spell check feature is turned off. How do I get it to > work? Why did it suddenly stop spell-checking? The two most common reasons (that I've seen) are that (1) the...

How do I get a word count on an article I just completed?
I am submitting an article for publication and need to let them know how many words are in this article. I have been trying to figure this out on my own (new computer) to no avail. Help, please! Which version of Word???????? -- Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP "SunflowerJean" <SunflowerJean@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:386A9D9B-BE83-4836-B6E7-04DA5A09DC09@microsoft.com... > I am submitting an article for publication and need to let them know how > many > words are in this article. I have been trying to figure this out on my > ...

What happened to Help/"Send Feedback on Entourage (Word, Excel.)?
One of the lovely features of Office 2004 used to be (past tense) being able to go under the Help pulldown menu on any sub-program (Entourage, Word, Excel) and click on "Send Feedback on__________ (name of Office 2004 sub-program on which you wish to submit feedback)." The website page that now comes up makes it more cumbersome to send a Mac product suggestion to Microsoft via the Help/Send Feedback route. Clicking on that pulldown menu item takes you to: <http://support.microsoft.com/contactus/> I made the mistake of clicking on "Select a Product" at the top of th...

Auto Calculation
We use Excel 2003 a lot on our server. Recently we have started to find speadsheets with auto calcualtion switched to manual. My questions are how can this option be switched on i.e. does it come from a template. Is there an easy way to find all occurrances of spreadsheets with this indicator swtched to manual. Finally, anyway of overriding the manual indicator so that automatic calculation so it is always switched on... many thanks for your assistance with this... Peter -- Mahprr ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Mahprr's Profile: http://www.ex...

Reservered Words
Is there a link available for reservered words Can a field be named GROUP or is it a reservered word? TIA GROUP is a reserved word and should not be used for a column (NOT field) name. Besides that, it is also too vague -- group of what? I can post a list of the ANSI/ISO words when I get home. It is pre3tty long. Someone else will have a SQL Server list, I am sure. http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa238507(SQL.80).aspx "Sam" <sam@nospamme.biz> wrote in message news:uv12Y4EsKHA.5036@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Is there a link available for rese...

Pivot table refresh
I hava an extremely large pivot table linked to an offline OLAP cube. Is there a way to prevent the pivot table from recalculating whenever a change a column or row field? I'm looking for a pivot table analog of the tools- >options-> calculations-> Manual option. Open the Pivot table options - Click on <View><Toolbars><Pivot table> Open up the panel <Pivot table> and click on <Options ...> In the section <Data source options> and untick <refresh on open> Regards. Bill Ridgeway Computer Solutions "bscruggs@microsoft.com&...

Word 2003 Formating.
Greetings: I have a 300 page book that has a lot of different headings and inconsistent formatting. I want to: 1. Simplify it to only 3 heading level, one font, and a few basic font type face, and only three types of bullets. 2. At the same time I MUST KEEP THE COMPLEX INDEX that had been created over time. Is there an easy way to do this. Happy new year Assigning new paragraph styles to the paragraphs in the document won't affect the index markers. On Jan 7, 10:07=A0pm, Baha <B...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Greetings: > > I have ...

How do I install an existing word 2003 template in 2007
I need to install existing templates from word 2003. I can add them under templates recently used, and I can select them under change styles, but their particular formatting doesn't appear on the ribbon. I run XP but no Save In Trusted Templates choice appears under Save As - as per help directions. Tearing hair out. Word 2007 is not fussy where the document templates are stored (apart from the normal template). If the templates contain macros then the folder must be a trusted folder. Either make the folder containing the templates a trusted folder or move them to an alr...

auto-saving emails as files on the network
Does outlook have the capability to save incoming/outgoing emails to a standard file structure on a server. eg. I have a directory for clients and the next level down is client a, client b etc. If I receive a mail from client a, when I open it, I would like it to auto save to d:\client\clienta\correspondence. Any ideas? ...