Auto Word Select #4

Hi, I need to know how i can get a list of words to act as auto selects, so
that i dont need to type them constantly across my worksheet. I heard that i
need a combo box. i am using excel 2000.
Thanks for your help.
0
Jimmy2836 (50)

Populate a cell if values in cell 1 and cell 2 match cell 3 and 4
I need help with a formula please. I need to search through a column of data and populate a cell if it meets a condition. For example: IF FirstWorksheet!A2 = SecondWorksheet!ColumnAx and FirstWorksheet!B2 = SecondWorksheet!ColumnBx Then populate SecondWorksheet!Cx with value from FirstWorksheet!C2 I have to match up a column of data in one worksheet with data in 2 columns in another worksheet. Help plz. Thanks T- A multi-criteria index n match (array-entered) should work here In Sheet2, Copy n paste this into C2's formula bar, then array-enter the formula by pressing CTRL+...

Auto Filter problem

Auto-Editing

Get/Replace words in HTML control
Hi all, I have an application that has an HTML control (like the CHtmlEditCtrlBase in VC7, but in VC6) to compose email messages. I want now to add spell checking to it. I have the spell checking engine, I have only to provide the words to it, and I'll get the list with suggestions. My question is how can I retrieve the text from that control without all the HTML tags. The second question is, when I have the replacement for a misspelled word, how can I replace the misspelled word in the HTML control with the correct one? I hope somebody has an easy way to do this :) Thanks, Mihaly ...

How do I save a picture from word into my pictures?
I have recently installed Office 2007. I am unable to copy and paste a picture from word 2003 onto publisher 2007. So I tried to save the picture into my pics and then insert but I can't do that either. Please help. Unique wrote: > I have recently installed Office 2007. I am unable to copy and paste > a picture from word 2003 onto publisher 2007. So I tried to save the > picture into my pics and then insert but I can't do that either. > Please help. ============================ Maybe the following links will help: (555171) WD: How To Extract Embedded Im...

Auto-Calculate

auto copy self

Money 2001 #4
I have Money 2001 on home Pc and have used same for 3 years. I want to put the software on my new laptop and transfer all of the data. Please kindly assist with instructions on how to do this. Thank-you. Install M2001 on the new laptop and find and copy across the *.mny file. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money Hints/Tips http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny UK Wishes/Suggestions mnyukwsh@microsoft.com "Steve McIntyre" <stevemci@nbnet.nb.ca> wrote in message news:021801c364fa$fdf55060$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I have Money 20...

Adding Word Templates in CRM 3.0
Hello all, Our company recently upgraded to 3.0 from 1.2. In 1.2, there was button where I could add Word doc templates to use as contract templates. I am unable to locate this functionality in 3.0. Any directions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Hi Marcos, I guess you were using some third party addon in CRM 1.2 which is not updated for CRM 3. -- uMar Khan :: MS CRM MVP CRM Freelance Consultant Email :: imumar at gmail dot com Blog :: http://umarkhan.wordpress.com MVP :: https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/profile/umar.khan "Marcos" wrote: > Hel...

Two users on a network editing documents simultaneously in word 20
My office just upgraded from Word 2003 to Word 2007. We are on a network and share access to Word files. In Word 2003, if one user tried to open a file in which another user was working, a message would appear stating that the file was "locked for editing by (user)." It seems that with Word 2007, any user can open a file (and edit it) while another user is doing so as well. We do not want this to be the case, and just want the settings to be as they were with Word 2003 (i.e. if a document is in use, another user cannot access it simultaneously). Ideally, we'd lik...

Auto correct or Auto complete

OWA auto login

select records where first letter of name begins with an a through
I'm trying to create a chart but I have too man names. I want to limit the query to names that begin with an A through M - then create a separate query for names that begin with M though Z. That way, I can have two reports that display the data properlly. Any idea how I would limit the query data based on the first letter of each person's name? I also need to incorporate the greater than / less than restriction. Thanks, Try this -- Between "A" AND "M" -- Build a little, test a little. "JK" wrote: > I'm trying to c...

Trying to Embed Word in Excel
I am trying to embed a 5 page word doc into an excel spreadsheet and no matter how big I try and make the object box I only get the first page of the Word doc to print(I do have it set to print more than one page). I have tried playing with most of the object and print properties I am using =EMBED("Document","") any Ideas? Thanks Sounds to me like you should be trying to accomodate the Excel data in the Word document rather than the other way around. Alan "McCormack" <Holly_McCormack@mastercard.com> wrote in message news:009601c355e8$5b9411b0$a3012...

Auto look through subfolders

Auto date

how to rotate excel table in word
I insert a excel worksheet in word and like to rotate it Select the area in the worksheet you want to move to Word. While hold down the shift key, pull-down Edit > Copy Picture. In Word, just paste. Because the item is now a picture, you can use the drawing toolbar to rotate it to any desired angle -- Gary''s Student "dro" wrote: > I insert a excel worksheet in word and like to rotate it Thanks, its working just fine for me. "Gary''s Student" wrote: > Select the area in the worksheet you want to move to Word. While hold down > the ...

Formatting Problem
I've created a blank booklet of x no. of pages with page size of h7.25" x w4.75" with 0.5" margins all around. I've been provided with material on floppies to incorporate into the booklet. The material is in the wrong font type and size and needs considerable change in other formatting. This I've done by opening the document into a WORD document of the same dimensions as stated above and tailoring the content to this WORD document. There are some centering, indents, right or left alignment. When I then try to insert this into the booklet in Publisher, s...

Select Case Syntax
Greetings, I am trying to use a select case statement where the case is every 7th number. In a For/Next loop it would be written: For i = 14 to 42 step 7 ... Next i How would you do that for Select Case? Anyone help will be appreciated. -Minitman Dim d As Double d = num / 7 If Int(num / 7) <> d Then d = -1 Select Case d Case 2: Case 3 etc, to Case 6 Case -1: ' not a multiple of 7 Case Else: ' some other multiple of 7 End Select Regards, Peter T "Minitman" <steve@minitmaidsofaustin.com> wrote in message ne...

Word File Locations Prefs
My work environment has changed such that the server that I once=20 connected to for workgroup templates no longer exists. I believe that = Word=20 still looks for the server as it hangs every time it is opened. I have deleted all the com.microsoft.* prefs files in = ~/Library/Preferences And greped everything that I could searching for the server name string = in=20 the File Location path. Any thoughts on where Word stores this information so I can delete it? In article <2bc8001c46966$1810a060$a601280a@phx.gbl>, "Daniel" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: ...

An auto reply to an auto reply!

MS Money 2002 #4
How do I change my email address when I log onto MS Money 2002? You mean the mail address on your Passport? You have to go to the Passport Web site to do that. http://www.passport.com. Were I you, to be on the safe side, I'd go to File|Login Lockbox and remove the passport from your Money file first. Then go and change the email address on the Passport, the re-add the Passport, if you really want to. "Dawna" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4caa01c3e46f$c54f09a0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > How do I change my email address when I log onto MS Money ...

Date selection criteria expression help needed
i have a database with dates listed as the general date (date and time). some of the cells have null (empty) values. I would like to query for null values and today's date expressed as a long date (mm/dd/yyyy). I am having trouble. any help would be greatly appreciated. Field: YourDateField Criteria: Is Null Or = Date() OR Field: YourDateField Criteria (Line1): Is Null Criteria (Line2): = Date() '==================================================== John Spencer Access MVP 2002-2005, 2007-2008 Center for Health Program Development and Management University of Maryland B...