auto save settings

I have loaded the "auto save" option in the tools menu, but
the settings I make revert back to the default settings
after every session.  Is there a way to make my settings
permanent or the default?
0
wino77 (2)

Outlook does not save the e-mail addresses entered
I am using Outlook 2000 SR1. When entering a new contact, it does not save the e-mail address along with the other information logged in. I have tried substituting the contact's name with the e-mail address to send e-mail, but I get an error message that it does not recognize the contact name. How can I fix this? ...

Auto Filter problem

"Shrinkage" Problem when saving as PDF
I have a newsletter created in Publisher, which I send to the printer as a PDF. When I create the PDF, everything on the pages gets slightly scaled down, creating a larger margin and my nice crisp text becomes a tad fuzzy. I'm using Publisher 2007 and have tried 1) Publish as PDF or XPS, 2) Print, and select the printer as Adobe PDF, and 3) Save As *.pdf, all with the same results. I have Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro, if it matters. Can you advise me on settings that I need to adjust when I create the PDF? Or something else? When you go to print, select Preferences and set the margins to 0 (z...

Docmd.Save
I'm using the following code to save my record before printing it If Me.Dirty Then Docmd.Save I'm getting an error saying I have not specified the object Do I have to specify 'table' and the table name each time I use this statement, I thought it defaulted to the current object? "mscertified" <rupert@tigerlily.com> wrote in message news:CE644884-31D0-4428-B1B0-D0E792B1F87A@microsoft.com... > I'm using the following code to save my record before printing it > > If Me.Dirty Then Docmd.Save > > I'm getting an error saying I have not spec...

Auto-Editing

Problem while saving a shared excel'07 document
Hi, in my bussiness, we have a shared excel 2007 document. This document worked fine with Excel 2003, but now we're migrated to 2007, we've got all kind of problems.. When I try to save the document, 6 out of 10 times, the saving failed with an error that Excel could not track changes. You should close the document and try it again, but then you loose all you're changes. You can also turn 'Share Workbook' off, and on again, then you can save the file, but all the changes other people have made are gone... I can't find any solution, so maybe there's...

Outlook 2000 will not save password
I have exhausted all my abilities to get outlook 2000 to save passwords. Operating system is xp. I have checked and verified settings I have tried the repair feature I have uninstalled and reinstalled I have made sure the Security Accounts Manager is running I have tried following the instructions from microsoft knowledge based article 235861 which involves the registry. None of these have worked. My associate also uses outlook 2000 and windows xp with no password problems. My settings are identical. Any other suggestions are greatly appreciated!! ...

Auto-Calculate

Saving or Exporting Outlook Express Sent Items
How can Sent Items in Outlook Express be saved to a location or file that they could be retrieved when virus or hard disk problems make access impossible? Are they stored somewhere in Windows Explorer that is accessible? If so, where? Can they be copied to a word document other than by highlighting text in each message? Any explanation would be appreciated since Help or menus don't help with this problem. I can back up My Docs and other files to an external drive, but don't know how to do this with important email messages I need to save and protect against disk or compu...

Settings.settings file with settings for multiple regions

How can I save Excel file to A CD
I need to save An excel file to A CD, so I can view and work with it on A laptop. I am useing office 2003 "Juleslib" <Juleslib@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:76E7A9BC-53AB-400C-AC00-8A3EA3B09CA5@microsoft.com... >I need to save An excel file to A CD, so I can view and work with it on A > laptop. > I am useing office 2003 Save it to your HDD and then use your burning software to put it onto a CD. However, a CD is 700 MB - that's an absolutely ENORMOUS file. You'd be better off with either a USB memory stick, or emailing it... You need...

How do I save a picture from word into my pictures?
I have recently installed Office 2007. I am unable to copy and paste a picture from word 2003 onto publisher 2007. So I tried to save the picture into my pics and then insert but I can't do that either. Please help. Unique wrote: > I have recently installed Office 2007. I am unable to copy and paste > a picture from word 2003 onto publisher 2007. So I tried to save the > picture into my pics and then insert but I can't do that either. > Please help. ============================ Maybe the following links will help: (555171) WD: How To Extract Embedded Im...

auto copy self

Set minimum values for equation results
Hi all, I've been searching the queries here and can't find an answer to what I'm hoping is a simple query . . . I want my equation to ensure that any minus values are returned as 0 but positive values should remain true. THis needs to be within the original equation as opposed to a separate equation doing a find and replace. Appreciate any answers (preferably by e-mail!). Jim. Try using IF(), for example: Put in C1: =IF((A1-B1)<0,0,A1-B1) which will return 0 if (A1-B1) results in a minus value with zero & positive values remaining true Hope the above helps. M...

can not save altered files over network
I raised this subject previously and got helpful advice. However, a separate problem arose - bit of history below: I uninstalled the Windows XP update KB885250 and that removed the problem. However, my PC immediately informed me the Windows XP update KB885250 was available and when I let it reinstall, the problem returned. Do you think I should just avoid installing this update (though I think my pc will be interupting me all day to tell me about it) or is there something else I should try? David > > "garfield-n-odie" wrote: > > > > > >>If you ...

Auto correct or Auto complete

How to set macro to run every 15 minutes?
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to set macro to run every 15 minutes? Thanks in advance for any suggestions Eric See: http://www.ozgrid.com/Excel/run-macro-on-time.htm -- Regards Dave Hawley www.ozgrid.com "Eric" <Eric@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A6A6F8B2-6FB6-4E02-87F9-4F8D08626223@microsoft.com... > Does anyone have any suggestions on how to set macro to run every 15 > minutes? > Thanks in advance for any suggestions > Eric Stolen from a very nearby universe, er, answer to a question, and modified to prot...

SAVE function
Can you put a date on the sheet and only have it change automatically if the file is saved? if so please indicate exactly how. thanks Hi use the following UDF (only on workbook level): Function DocProps(prop As String) application.volatile On Error GoTo err_value DocProps = ActiveWorkbook.BuiltinDocumentProperties _ (prop) Exit Function err_value: DocProps = CVErr(xlErrValue) End Function and enter in a cell =DOCPROPS("last save time") (format cell as date) for more about UDFs see: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/getstarted.htm -- Regards Frank Kab...

OWA auto login

Auto look through subfolders

How to save contents of cell range in an array?
In a VBA subroutine, how can one, for example, save the contents (numbers) of the range A1:L12 in the array x(12,12)? And how does one declare x()? Thanks in advance. John Uebersax dim x as variant x = Activesheet.Range("A1:L12").value Tim "John Uebersax" <jsuebersax@gmail.com> wrote in message news:8ef21027-a145-4022-8940-843b4cf2c943@j9g2000prh.googlegroups.com... > In a VBA subroutine, how can one, for example, save the contents > (numbers) of the range A1:L12 in the array x(12,12)? > > And how does one declare x()? > > ...

SAVE FILE
I have developed a file with a macro which is protected by a password. A "Save" button with the assigned macro calls the procedure in the macro and when I am trying to save a file the following message appears "You cannot save this file format when the VBA Project is protected You may unprotect the VBA Project by......" What do you suggest I do to save a file with a protected macro? The macro must be protected, it is very important for me not to allow access to the macro in totallity. I am using certain cells' information to name the file My code lo...

server setting don't activate
I was using outlook 2003 and I didn’t find any problem to activate my account, But when I upgrade to the version 2007 wish is already activated , when I tried to set my same email account it don’t work Thanks a lot Fadi Fadi wrote: > I was using outlook 2003 and I didn�t find any problem to activate my > account, But when I upgrade to the version 2007 wish is already activated > , when I tried to set my same email account it don�t work Thanks a lot You cannot activate e-mail *accounts* at the mail server using Outlook. You have to do that with whatever means the e-mai...