Auto Save Add-In - STILL not working #4

Hi Dave

Thanks very much for the detailed instructions, I will follow them an
let you know

Charle

--
Charles
CharlesF's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=874

Outlook does not save the e-mail addresses entered
I am using Outlook 2000 SR1. When entering a new contact, it does not save the e-mail address along with the other information logged in. I have tried substituting the contact's name with the e-mail address to send e-mail, but I get an error message that it does not recognize the contact name. How can I fix this? ...

Populate a cell if values in cell 1 and cell 2 match cell 3 and 4
I need help with a formula please. I need to search through a column of data and populate a cell if it meets a condition. For example: IF FirstWorksheet!A2 = SecondWorksheet!ColumnAx and FirstWorksheet!B2 = SecondWorksheet!ColumnBx Then populate SecondWorksheet!Cx with value from FirstWorksheet!C2 I have to match up a column of data in one worksheet with data in 2 columns in another worksheet. Help plz. Thanks T- A multi-criteria index n match (array-entered) should work here In Sheet2, Copy n paste this into C2's formula bar, then array-enter the formula by pressing CTRL+...

Auto Filter problem

"Shrinkage" Problem when saving as PDF
I have a newsletter created in Publisher, which I send to the printer as a PDF. When I create the PDF, everything on the pages gets slightly scaled down, creating a larger margin and my nice crisp text becomes a tad fuzzy. I'm using Publisher 2007 and have tried 1) Publish as PDF or XPS, 2) Print, and select the printer as Adobe PDF, and 3) Save As *.pdf, all with the same results. I have Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro, if it matters. Can you advise me on settings that I need to adjust when I create the PDF? Or something else? When you go to print, select Preferences and set the margins to 0 (z...

Docmd.Save
I'm using the following code to save my record before printing it If Me.Dirty Then Docmd.Save I'm getting an error saying I have not specified the object Do I have to specify 'table' and the table name each time I use this statement, I thought it defaulted to the current object? "mscertified" <rupert@tigerlily.com> wrote in message news:CE644884-31D0-4428-B1B0-D0E792B1F87A@microsoft.com... > I'm using the following code to save my record before printing it > > If Me.Dirty Then Docmd.Save > > I'm getting an error saying I have not spec...

Auto-Editing

Problem while saving a shared excel'07 document
Hi, in my bussiness, we have a shared excel 2007 document. This document worked fine with Excel 2003, but now we're migrated to 2007, we've got all kind of problems.. When I try to save the document, 6 out of 10 times, the saving failed with an error that Excel could not track changes. You should close the document and try it again, but then you loose all you're changes. You can also turn 'Share Workbook' off, and on again, then you can save the file, but all the changes other people have made are gone... I can't find any solution, so maybe there's...

Trace Dependents doesn't work (precedents does!)
I have 5 separate workbooks where the trace precedents works, but trace dependents doesn't. All the happens is I get a dialogue box saying that 'The Trace Dependents command found no formulas that refer to the active cell' when clearly there are. Obviously, there is something in common with all of them which is preventing it from working. What concerns me is that the sheets are somehow corrupt and are not calculating properly - which is going to be a problem as the sheets are financial and need to be signed off by an external auditor! I have found threads suggesting other users h...

Apple Mail not working right???
Ok, so I installed Office:Mac 2004, now all of a sudden, my Apple Mail (the Apple provided email application) dock icon no longer shows me how many messages I have waiting! VERY irritating!! This sequence of events started last night when I first installed Office, and then lo and behold when I opened Word for the first time, all of these fonts got installed. I'm an Extensis Suitcase kind of guy. I don't really like all those fonts in my system folder. I've even disabled all the other "stock" fonts except for Geneva and Lucida Grande. I also had Arial enabled since that&#...

Outlook 2000 will not save password
I have exhausted all my abilities to get outlook 2000 to save passwords. Operating system is xp. I have checked and verified settings I have tried the repair feature I have uninstalled and reinstalled I have made sure the Security Accounts Manager is running I have tried following the instructions from microsoft knowledge based article 235861 which involves the registry. None of these have worked. My associate also uses outlook 2000 and windows xp with no password problems. My settings are identical. Any other suggestions are greatly appreciated!! ...

Auto-Calculate

Saving or Exporting Outlook Express Sent Items
How can Sent Items in Outlook Express be saved to a location or file that they could be retrieved when virus or hard disk problems make access impossible? Are they stored somewhere in Windows Explorer that is accessible? If so, where? Can they be copied to a word document other than by highlighting text in each message? Any explanation would be appreciated since Help or menus don't help with this problem. I can back up My Docs and other files to an external drive, but don't know how to do this with important email messages I need to save and protect against disk or compu...

Function does not work
I the below function behind a field in a form in Access 2003 - but I can't seem to get it to work. The function fires on the Save Event, but then errors on the OpenDatabase(....) - I have checked the name of the database and that is fine. Any thoughts? Thanks for your time. Private Function DischargeDateUpdated() 'Create variables Dim dbMyDB As Database Dim rsMyRS As recordSet Set dbMyDB = OpenDatabase("MST_Referral_Tracking.mdb") 'Debug only MsgBox "dbopen", vbOKOnly Set rsMyRS = dbMyDB.OpenRecordset("FollowUp", d...

How can I save Excel file to A CD
I need to save An excel file to A CD, so I can view and work with it on A laptop. I am useing office 2003 "Juleslib" <Juleslib@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:76E7A9BC-53AB-400C-AC00-8A3EA3B09CA5@microsoft.com... >I need to save An excel file to A CD, so I can view and work with it on A > laptop. > I am useing office 2003 Save it to your HDD and then use your burning software to put it onto a CD. However, a CD is 700 MB - that's an absolutely ENORMOUS file. You'd be better off with either a USB memory stick, or emailing it... You need...

How do I save a picture from word into my pictures?
I have recently installed Office 2007. I am unable to copy and paste a picture from word 2003 onto publisher 2007. So I tried to save the picture into my pics and then insert but I can't do that either. Please help. Unique wrote: > I have recently installed Office 2007. I am unable to copy and paste > a picture from word 2003 onto publisher 2007. So I tried to save the > picture into my pics and then insert but I can't do that either. > Please help. ============================ Maybe the following links will help: (555171) WD: How To Extract Embedded Im...

<Refresh All> not working properly
Hello I have a number of web queries in a single Excel worksheet. If I select <Refresh All> then some update but some don't. If I refresh them individually then thye work fine. Any reason for this and how may I get around this? Regards Alex ...

auto copy self

Excel changes my formula when I add values!
Hi, I was using excel97 but I've just changed to 2000 and I've go problems using a sheet I've been using on 97 for months. I have the formula: J10=SUM(B10:H10)-(I10+P10) or: J10=SUM(B10:H10)-I10-P10 I've tried them both just to see if it made any difference. What happens is that when I enter a value in I10 the J10 square flashe black and excel changes the H10 in my formula to I10, so the formul now reads: J10=SUM(B10:I10)-(I10+P10) which completely negates th I10 value! I have no idea what gives it the idea that it can change my formula fo...

Trying to freeze 1 column; keeps freezing 4 columns !?!
I am trying to freeze my "A" column. I select the "A" column, the click Windows/Freeze and it freezes columns A-D! What am I doing wrong? TIA, Larry Woods Click on Col B and then do Freeze Panes. It will freeze everything to the left and above what is selected, so if you only selected a single cell, say B2, it will freeze column A and row 1 as well. -- Regards Ken....................... Microsoft MVP - Excel Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 00/02/03 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Attitude ...

can not save altered files over network
I raised this subject previously and got helpful advice. However, a separate problem arose - bit of history below: I uninstalled the Windows XP update KB885250 and that removed the problem. However, my PC immediately informed me the Windows XP update KB885250 was available and when I let it reinstall, the problem returned. Do you think I should just avoid installing this update (though I think my pc will be interupting me all day to tell me about it) or is there something else I should try? David > > "garfield-n-odie" wrote: > > > > > >>If you ...

Auto correct or Auto complete

Money 2001 #4
I have Money 2001 on home Pc and have used same for 3 years. I want to put the software on my new laptop and transfer all of the data. Please kindly assist with instructions on how to do this. Thank-you. Install M2001 on the new laptop and find and copy across the *.mny file. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money Hints/Tips http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny UK Wishes/Suggestions mnyukwsh@microsoft.com "Steve McIntyre" <stevemci@nbnet.nb.ca> wrote in message news:021801c364fa$fdf55060$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I have Money 20...

SAVE function
Can you put a date on the sheet and only have it change automatically if the file is saved? if so please indicate exactly how. thanks Hi use the following UDF (only on workbook level): Function DocProps(prop As String) application.volatile On Error GoTo err_value DocProps = ActiveWorkbook.BuiltinDocumentProperties _ (prop) Exit Function err_value: DocProps = CVErr(xlErrValue) End Function and enter in a cell =DOCPROPS("last save time") (format cell as date) for more about UDFs see: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/getstarted.htm -- Regards Frank Kab...

OWA auto login