Auto Save Add-In - STILL not working #3

Dear "Guest"

I can not understand your complaint, I think you need to read th
thread from beginning to end.

Dave suggested a macro to resolve my problem of Auto Save not retainin
its settings; and I asked him for more details on how to enter th
macro.

As far as I am concerned it is all relevant to the query and you hav
no need to slag us off.

PS Be brave and Log I

--
Charles
CharlesF's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=874

RMS ADD ON
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0004_01C87260.C87951C0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit I HEARD THERE WAS ADD ON FOR RMS FOR RESTAURANTS AND COFFEE SHOPS. OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT. IF SO DID ANYONE USE IT AND HOW MUCH DOES IT COST? THANKS ------=_NextPart_000_0004_01C87260.C87951C0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="us-ascii" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <html xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" = xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:wor...

CSV import into table not working...?
I'm trying to use this command to import a CSV file into a table... DoCmd.TransferText acImportDelim, "RetSpec", "tblRet", "\\drake\subcon \ret\data\ret.csv", False it never does it...any ideas? If I do a straight import using those Specifications "RetSpec" tblRet is poppulated with the data from the CSV file without any problems. Right above the DoCMD i have: On Error GoTo BadImport and BadImport is: BadImport: MsgBox "Ret data was NOT imported!!", vbOKOnly, "File Import Problems" Exit Sub Any ideas? I always get my...

Lifetime Planner still has loan payments after loan ends
I have a home loan that Lifetime Planner still has loan payments after loan ends in the forecast "what expenses will I have" screen. If I show "when will my loans be paid off" it shows it correctly paid in the correct year 2037. Stranger still is that say my payment is 1300 which includes 250 prop tax and 50 ins. I thougth well yes you would still have to pay the 300 a month even after you pay off the loan right. But the load amount after payoff for 2037 is 1400 a year so that isnt right either. ...

Import into CRM 3.0 Contacts?
What's the easiest way to get Outlook Contacts imported into CRM 3.0 Contacts? Per... use this way http://www.microsoft.com/dynamics/crm/using/configure/outlookimport.mspx -- Regards, Imran MS CRM Certified Professional http://microsoftcrm3.blogspot.com Chat with me on MSN / Gmail / Skype : ID Is :.. mscrmexpert@gmail.com "Per Moeller-Olsen" wrote: > What's the easiest way to get Outlook Contacts imported into CRM 3.0 > Contacts? > > Per... > > > Thanks. Will try that. Per... "Imran-mscrmexpert" <mscrmexpert@gmail.com...

saving attachments #3
I have Outlook Express and I am unable to save attachments from e-mail messages. They show up but they are greyed out and I can not open them or save them Thanks Look here for help and more info on this subject: http://www.omegageek.com/OESecurity.htm -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Replies sent to my e-mail address will probably not be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** "Michael" <lundmich@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:032e01c34fd5$c85492c0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I have Outlook Express and I am unable to sav...

CRM 3.0
Hi everyone, How do I set up Services so that I can schedule service activities? I have followed the instructions on the help file (ie: Settings->Settings->Services) but I cannot find "Services" in the Settings section. Any ideas? Thanks Rael Can you check if your role has "Service Management" related privileges? If you have the right privileges, you should be able to see the Services link in Settings (right after the link to Product Catalog)... -- Jagan Peri Microsoft Business Solutions CRM This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, a...

schedule for auto mail
I want to configure schedule on exchange server 2003 to send auto mail for our users. I will enter subject and contents and send date&time , exchange will send this mail to our users periodically like end of the months. ...

Unable to save excel worksheet to cd
Cannot save excel worksheet to cdrw. Error message says file is read only. "Deborah Short" <dshort@gcnetmail.net> wrote in message news:065101c35a8a$61ec03f0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Cannot save excel worksheet to cdrw. Error message says > file is read only. Save to HD, then copy to CDRW. ...

paste special picture from Excel 2007 to Publisher 2007 doesn't work
I have a group of charts with text in surrounding cells that I want to copy and paste special picture enhanced metafile from Excel into Publisher. I have around 200 groups of these charts to paste into the Publisher file. What happens now is that the paste special command only reveals three options: new table, new text box, and HTML. When I copy paste special into Word the picture enhanced metafile is accessible and the image pastes fine. In Publisher pasting results in worksheet cells and the charts all in pieces and messy. I could copy the Word image into Publisher, but UGH!!200 TIMES. There...

Missing e-mails #3
I have a serious problem with e-mails. When we send e-mails to a couple of domains and they try to use the 'reply' function in their e-mail systems to reply we do not recieve the mails. I've checked our queues and logs and the mails are not even getting to the queues at the hosts of our domains. Is there anything in outlook that could foul the reply path? Test mails replied to from both Hotmail and Navigator 7.1's e-mail client are coming through fine. Thanks, Ed Handley ...

crm 3.0
We put item serial numbers in the Invoice Products and print them on the Invoices. I would like to be able to view and search ALL Invoice Products to find them based on the Serial Numbers. Product Invoice [x] box is disabled in customize entity. How can I change this to enable so that the entities can easily be part of the Services menu? Our system is highly customized so I will accept any ideas or suggestions. ...

Task Reminders Not Working
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3348751698_8380731 Content-type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII" Content-transfer-encoding: 7bit My task reminders just seem to have quit working. Do I have to set them all up again, or is there a way to rejuvenate the ones already there? --B_3348751698_8380731 Content-type: text/html; charset="US-ASCII" Content-transfer-encoding: quoted-printable <HTML> <HEAD> <TITLE>Task Reminders Not Work...

Auto Responders
Hello We are running Exchange 2003 with in our Org - Is it possible to setup autoresponders for specific mailboxes? Can this be done with a MAPI client? We are not looking for an Outof the Office responder instead autoresponders to distribution group email boxes such as support or info@ Thanks in advance, -- Vik Hi Vik, We can create a server a rule to auto respond all incoming messages. 311107 How to emulate the Out of Office Assistant in Microsoft Outlook http://support.microsoft.com/?id=311107 This rule is a little different from OOF responder. OOF only replies one time f...

Provide a way to turn off auto-checking excel formulas as I type t
I am constantly running into this horrible design decision to auto-check excel formulas as they are typed. I type in formulas, then add parentheses from the right hand side back to the left to make certain of the calculation orders. Every time I put in a close paren and then move backwards to add the opening paren, Excel interrupts me and pops up a dialog telling me my formula is broken..... WHILE I AM STILL TYPING IT. The worst part is that it requires two clicks of non-default options that alternate positions (i.e. I have to move the mouse t the correct button two separate times) i...

faq CArray member function Add problem
Hi, Headcke! I define some classes as fellows: CMyPoint { .... CMyPoint(const long &xx, const long &yy); CMyPoint(const CMyPoint &cmpt); CMyPoint(const CPoint &cpt); CMyPoint& operator = (const CMyPoint &assmypt); CMyPoint& operator = (const CPoint &asspt); .... }; CSegment { .... CList<CMyPoint,CMyPoint> m_PointList; .... CSegment& operator = (const CSegment& asssignsegmet); .... }; But when I use them CArray<CSegment,CSegment> tmpmyarray; CSegment tmpsegment; tmpsegment.m_PointList.RemoveAll(); tmpsegment.m_nIndex=0; tmp...

Find byte pattern in file (still desperate for solution)
I'm still desperately looking for a solution to this question. I need a very intelligent way to find an array of bytes within a file, but not only that preferably a regex expression of sorts. For example my database has around 50,000 regex entries such as "FFFF.*BB0403.*FF" that I want to turn into a byte array then search for. I understand how to go about writing my own code for this, however it is a little over my head when we're dealing with searching so many patterns against many files while trying to be speedy about the operation. Does anyone have any g...

Duplicate e-mails #3
I'm recieving 2 of the same e-mails each time one is recieved. Please help! Sometimes if you disconnect during a download of a pile of emails, the ISP server won't delete them and will resend them once you reconnect. If it happens all the time, are you sure you have it set up for the ISP to delete messages after they've been downloaded? Is is twice and only twice, or sometimes can it be three or four times? BTW, what version of Outlook and what OS? "CSG" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:03d401c3a1a7$306372a0$a501280a@phx.gbl... >...

Need to add cell comments in unlocked cell on protected worksheet
Using Excel 2002, I have a worksheet that I have "protected" so that only a certain block of cells can be selected/edited. Today, I have a new requirement to be able to add/edit/delete cell comments on those cells that remain unlocked. But the options to do so on the cell context menu disappear when the worksheet is protected, but reappear when the worksheet is unprotected. When you protect the worksheet, scroll down and check "edit objects". This will allow comments to be added/removed/changed--along with other objects (pictures/shapes/etc). dan400man wrote: >...

Access log ms crm 3.0
Hi, I want to achieve following requirements through crm... plz let me know, whether they are possible to achieve and how, if yes.. 1) to log the userid and the crm module they have accessed... (with datetime etc.) 2) to disallow concurrent login by same userid... Thanks... 1) Use the IIS logs. They contain everything you need. 2) There's no login and no logoff, so it's nearly impossible to do what you want. -- Michael H�hne, Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP Web: http://www.stunnware.com/crm2 Feed: http://www.stunnware.com/crm2/atom.aspx Custom Lookup Dialog: http://www.stunnware.c...

Label Printing #3
I have brother 7820 printer and When I print label using avery 5160 paper by label wizard The problem I have on 3rd row If price is $15.99 the last nine print only half. It look like $15.9 . How should I fix this problem Gil, If you are speaking about the 3rd column or label, check the printer's print margins or you will have to modify the label template. -- * Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reader to see and download the file attachment. If you are not using a reader, follow the link below to setup Outl...

REQ: Office for Mac Beta 3

Pack and Go: Publisher could not save this file.
Publisher could not save this file. You may be out of disk space. Try freeing up disk space and then using Pack and Go again. Version 2003. SP w/ SP2. all updates, patches, etc. Any ideas? Should i just convert to PDF? ...

how do you make 3 D boxes
I was wondering how do draw a 3D box What version Publisher? In Publisher 2002 or 03, draw a box, right-click any toolbar, click "3D settings." In Publisher 2000 and below, click insert, picture, new drawing, draw your box, on the drawing toolbar click the 3D icon. Open the 3D settings. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "crazy in luv" <crazy in luv@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:92C713FE-AA22-401B-8C54-67028D813105@microsoft.com... >I was wondering how do draw a 3D box ...

lost data....lost person! #3
I'll try to keep it simple....I have Windows XP Home Edition...and The Office 2000 suite....I was useing the Excel 2000 program and forgot to save the data, however, I DID NOT close the program. The data I had put in was gone when I went back to do some more entries and save and close the workbook. When I tried undo in the edit menu it said that I Couldn't undo and only after switching from sheet to sheet did it finally show that I could do one undo but it was on a seperate sheet than the one that I had showing when the option was available and I believe that it was informat...

Rule works incorrectly
All, I have a rule set up to redirect an incoming message to a folder. However, a copy is sent to that folder and a copy is retained in the Inbox. What am I missing here? I've carefully gone thru the rule in the wizard and it *seems* to be ok. Thanks, Sashi Sashi <smalladi@gmail.com> wrote: > All, I have a rule set up to redirect an incoming message to a folder. > However, a copy is sent to that folder and a copy is retained in the > Inbox. > What am I missing here? The "stop processing more rules" action is what you're missing. -- Brian Tillman Bria...