Auto filter on blank lines - 67162

I have auto filter turned on and when I filter on something there are no
longer any blank lines at the bottom of the document (it's grey). I'm not
sure what I did to get rid of them but I'd like to have them back.

Thanks!

On Jan 28, 10:24=A0am, Allana McDonald <Allana
McDon...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> I have auto filter turned on and when I filter on something there are no
> longer any blank lines at the bottom of the document (it's grey). I'm not
> sure what I did to get rid of them but I'd like to have them back.
>
> Thanks!

Try to change the view.  Menu View then Select "Normal". It sound like
you currently use "Page break preview".
0
Yanick

Auto Filter problem

custom report filter by customer & supplier
We would like to have the reporting capability to pull a customer list with name, address, email and phone number (where available of course) filtered on customers who have purchased Vera Bradley(Supplier) products in the past. We do use Vera Bradley as a department. The output would be, for example, 1000 customers out of 4000 in the total customer database have purchased a Vera Bradley product and thus show Vera Bradley in their detailed customer purchases. The report would give us just the subset of 1000 customers to use for target marketing purposes. The report would need to be...

Plotting a fixed level line on a chart
I have created a bar graph that shows responses to a survey. The survey is anonymous so the graph does not reveal the ID of repondants against the individual bars on the graph. However, when I print the graph in a customized survey report, I want the graph to show each respondant how they performed against the rest of the group by changing the colour of their individual data point. I can manually do this by simply selecting and changing the colour of a specific data point. Is there a way to do this dynamically? Hi, You could adapted the conditional charting approach. Create a colu...

Filter and Page Setup
Hi All, I have a question about filters and page headings for printing a filtered document. I basically need advice on the best way to accomplish the below listed task. I have set up a spreadsheet for logging transmittals received from different offices that my company has around the world. In this spreadsheet, I have numerous rows of information that we need to keep track of. I would like to place filters on SOME of the columns (not all of them). When I have the filter on, and I print out the document, I would like it to have a title that is relevant to the filter. For example, ...

Calc Field to list invoices paid by same check on one line of repo
Hi I have a customer who wanted a check dump file to send to their bank. Once the bank receives the file (in txt or tab delimited), they will use the infomration to actually print the checks for the customer. (This is not a positive pay file situation.) I was able to take one of the check forms and modify it to get all the data required by the bank. I am running into a snafu with getting it down to one line per check with multiple invoices listed one one line. It is listing the total check and one line per each invoice paid by the check: Example: Ck 2345 for $800.00 -...

Not plot zero on line chart without using NA?
Is there any way to have a line chart ignore the zeros other than manipulate the formula to show NA? If there were, would we settle for using NA()? We've been asking for something better for several versions of Excel. There are two options: use NA() in the formula, or delete the formula altogether. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier Peltier Technical Services, Inc. http://peltiertech.com/ Homer wrote: > Is there any way to have a line chart ignore the zeros other than manipulate > the formula to show NA? > > That's what I thought, but I figured I'd take a shot at ...

Auto-Editing

multiple lines tool tip
Hello group, Can someone please tell me how can I display multiple lines in a tool tip? When I try to display the string "Line one\r\nLine two", the \r and \n are not interpreted as escape characters and are replaced with two squares. Thank you, Geo Take a look at the CToolTipCtrl::SetMaxTipWidth() member function. -- Cheers Check Abdoul [ VC++ MVP ] ----------------------------------- "Geo" <ckarakiro@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:055d01c3721f$0ef0a370$a001280a@phx.gbl... > Hello group, > > Can someone please tell me how can I display mult...

Auto-Calculate

auto copy self

how to specify a horizontal line in MFC resource file
Hi; i have this problem. I want to add a horizontal line somewhere on the dialog box. However, i cannot find any control like GROUPBOX|, CHECKBOX representing a single horizontal line ? How can i achieve this? best regards bav Add a picture control to your dialog and change its type from frame to vertical etch. AliR. "bav" <baudewijn.vermeire@skynet.be> wrote in message news:45ef14b1$0$2946$ba620e4c@news.skynet.be... > Hi; > i have this problem. > I want to add a horizontal line somewhere on the dialog box. > However, i cannot find any control like GRO...

Auto correct or Auto complete

OWA auto login

Count number of lines of text in a range/value.
To start, 1) Add a form w/ a textbox to your VBA project. 2) Set the textbox's AUTOSIZE property to False. 3) Set the textbox's MULTILINE property to False. In your code... 4) Call on the Form's SHOW method (modal or modeless is irrelevant). 5) Set the textbox's TEXT property to the (trimmed) value you are working with. 6) Set the textbox's AUTOSIZE property to True. 7) Set the textbox's MULTILINE property to True. 8) Save/get the textbox's LINECOUNT property. 9) Call on the form's HIDE method. btw, I assume no responsibility for the code. Use it at your own...

Auto look through subfolders

How to justify text on the left AND right margins of same line?
I'm often doing programmes for concerts: the piece of music should be justified on the left, the composer on the right. I don't know how to do this in Word 07. Can anyone help? I'll be grateful for an answer to this! I assume that you are talking about the title of the piece and the composer. If that is correct, you should use an left aligned paragraph with right aligned tab stop at the position where you want the end of the composer's name to be located. Then you would type the title then press the tab key and type the name of the composer. Best to create a ...

An auto reply to an auto reply!

Counting Records after filtering by feilds
I am working on a project that will create a report to count the number of open work orders (records that have their opendate field with in a date range given), close work orders (records that have their closeddate field with in the same date range given earlier) and pending work orders (records that do not have an entry in the closed date field). I don't know how to (a) prompt the user for a given date range, im thinking of maybe using a form interface? Is it possible for me to have a calander button to click to select a date from there? and (b) To count the what was previously describe...

Auto date

Auto-Alphabetize

How do I auto-reply incoming eMails ?
During my holidays I want to inform the sender of incoming eMails that I am currently not in office. How can I setup an auto-reply note? Do I setup this in my Outlook 2003 or in the Exchange Server? Joe If you connect to an Exchange server at work, use the Out of Office function (under tools). It will reply once to each sender that you are out of the office. By default in Exchange, auto-replies to the internet are turned off so only internal addresses would receive the Out of Office reply but verify with your Exchange Admin how they have the server configured. If you have a POP3 acc...

Auto change of Row number within Formulas
Good morning , I would much appreciate some help in creating a formula which would do the following Cell Resul A1 B1 1 A simple formula would be - sum(c(a1):c(b1)), where the result in this case would be the sum of cells c5:c10. Many thanks, Gle Hi Glen, Look at the INDIRECT() function in HELP -- Kind Regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "millarg" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:02302493-2C51-4CB9-9463-06523884BBD6@microsoft.com... > Good morning , I would much appreciate some help in creating a formula which would do ...

Blanks chart as zeros
Hi All...... I have a Line Chart wherein all cells in my source data that are blank, ( as result of a formula resulting in ""), all plot as ZERO, and I would like them to just be nothing, not charted.......I do not want them interpolated and the one before and the one after just joined......I do not want NA in the cells because I use them for other formulas.........I go to Tools > Options > Chart tab, and no matter which option I select under "Plot empty cells as", I STILL get them plotted as ZERO's...... The only way I've been able to get them to plot...