auto filter #8

does anybody know if it's possible two put 2 autofilters in one map?
at this moment i have them seperated in two maps, but i have to switch the
whole time.

you will probably have to use a helper column
put in an if statement with a 1 response if it meets your criteria for the
two columns and utofilter on this coulmun

"minostrada" wrote:

> does anybody know if it's possible two put 2 autofilters in one map?
> at this moment i have them seperated in two maps, but i have to switch the
> whole time.

0
BJ (832)
9/12/2005 12:45:09 PM
You have other replies to your post in .excel.

--

Dave Peterson
0

Auto Filter problem

custom report filter by customer & supplier
We would like to have the reporting capability to pull a customer list with name, address, email and phone number (where available of course) filtered on customers who have purchased Vera Bradley(Supplier) products in the past. We do use Vera Bradley as a department. The output would be, for example, 1000 customers out of 4000 in the total customer database have purchased a Vera Bradley product and thus show Vera Bradley in their detailed customer purchases. The report would give us just the subset of 1000 customers to use for target marketing purposes. The report would need to be...

Filter and Page Setup
Hi All, I have a question about filters and page headings for printing a filtered document. I basically need advice on the best way to accomplish the below listed task. I have set up a spreadsheet for logging transmittals received from different offices that my company has around the world. In this spreadsheet, I have numerous rows of information that we need to keep track of. I would like to place filters on SOME of the columns (not all of them). When I have the filter on, and I print out the document, I would like it to have a title that is relevant to the filter. For example, ...

Auto-Editing

Auto-Calculate

auto copy self

Auto correct or Auto complete

OWA auto login

Auto look through subfolders

An auto reply to an auto reply!

Counting Records after filtering by feilds
I am working on a project that will create a report to count the number of open work orders (records that have their opendate field with in a date range given), close work orders (records that have their closeddate field with in the same date range given earlier) and pending work orders (records that do not have an entry in the closed date field). I don't know how to (a) prompt the user for a given date range, im thinking of maybe using a form interface? Is it possible for me to have a calander button to click to select a date from there? and (b) To count the what was previously describe...

Auto date

Auto-Alphabetize

Slow response times in IE 8
I'm running Windows Vista SP2, 64-bit, Internet Explorer 8. For the past few days I've noticed a markedly slower response time in opening new tabs, either by clicking on a new tab near the top of the page, or by ctrl-clicking a hyperlink (it takes 15-20 seconds, compared to almost instantaneous before this started). Also, when I first open the browser, it's unresponsive, i.e., I can't type in a url or open a new tab until my home page begins to load. One of my first thoughts was malware, but I'm running Defender and AdAware, in addition to my anti-virus sof...

How do I auto-reply incoming eMails ?
During my holidays I want to inform the sender of incoming eMails that I am currently not in office. How can I setup an auto-reply note? Do I setup this in my Outlook 2003 or in the Exchange Server? Joe If you connect to an Exchange server at work, use the Out of Office function (under tools). It will reply once to each sender that you are out of the office. By default in Exchange, auto-replies to the internet are turned off so only internal addresses would receive the Out of Office reply but verify with your Exchange Admin how they have the server configured. If you have a POP3 acc...

Auto change of Row number within Formulas
Good morning , I would much appreciate some help in creating a formula which would do the following Cell Resul A1 B1 1 A simple formula would be - sum(c(a1):c(b1)), where the result in this case would be the sum of cells c5:c10. Many thanks, Gle Hi Glen, Look at the INDIRECT() function in HELP -- Kind Regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "millarg" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:02302493-2C51-4CB9-9463-06523884BBD6@microsoft.com... > Good morning , I would much appreciate some help in creating a formula which would do ...

Equivelent name of Main_Menu_1 window in GP 8.
In GP 7 I added a label on top of the main window indicating my version of GP. I make form/report/VB modifications and the users have my build version displayed. In GP 7, with no other windows displayed, I'd just select 'Modify Current Window'. In GP ver 8 I don't seem to have access to the main window. I get the message 'No window available to modify'. I'd like to access that main window in GP 8. Can anyone tell me the equivelent name of the Main_Menu_1 window in GP 8? Maybe I can select it manually another way. Thanks Kevin R Kevin The Main_Me...

Auto-Capitalize
How do I turn this off. I'm making a basic flowchart. I need to turn this off. Thank You On Tue, 24 Feb 2009 10:42:05 -0800, eyewirejets <eyewirejets@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How do I turn this off. I'm making a basic flowchart. >I need to turn this off. menu Tools -> Auto Correct Options -- Regards, Paul Herber, Sandrila Ltd. Electronics Packages for Visio http://www.electronics-packages.sandrila.co.uk/ ...

Best way to do this (variable report filtering)
I am trying to create a form that will allow the user to filter the contents of a report by up to 6 fields. (Theme, Sponsor, Site, AcctExec, Advertiser, Type). I was leaning on the direction of having Filter On checkboxes that if checked would point to the fields that the user wanted to filter by. Then have comboboxes with the values for the filter. If no check boxes checked, no filter etc. I have a query that pulls all information and I have done something similar in the past (minus the checkboxes) but my brain isn't working. Basically the question is. . what is the be...

auto delete attachment
How I can write a rule or script that will automatically delete any email that has the attatchment name? I'm using windows xp and outlook 2003. Norton AntiVirus Deleted1.txt Thanks, Aaron Rules don't touch attachment names so your only other choice is writing a program to do this. Try posting in an Outlook programming forum - also see http://www.slipstick.com and http://www.outlookcode.com for some assistance. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer: Aaron <kuy...

GP upgrade from 8 to 10 error message
I upgrade from GP7.5 to GP8 few months back and now I am trying to upgrade it to GP10 in lab environment. I followed the line by line instruction in upgrade instructions. I also installed sp3 but whenever I try to urn GP Utility it is giving me this error message "Database Name" Advanced security product 3104 does not support upgrading from version 7.50 or prior" "report scheduler Product 3278 does not support upgrading from version 7.50" Any help will be appreciated. Please be gentle it is my first time that I am playing with this product. Thanks, Abid, You m...

=?Utf-8?B?MjAwN0V4Y2Vs54Sh5rOV5YiX5Y2w?=
他 顯示列印標題應為連續範圍並且是整列或整欄 ...

Microsoft Query #8
I'm using Excel to query an oracle database. When I go to Microsoft Query to edit my query, I can't view my criteria or tables. I click on the view menu and am unable to select view "criteria" or "tables". Thus, all that shows up in the screen is the data in my query. This has happend to me before. Can anybody help me? I was able to answer my own question. It seems when query is complicated enough, you are unable to view the criteria, since you are now using SQL to query the data. It seems that if you click on the SQL button and scroll down, delete th...